Haller, Harlan & Taylor

Plano, TX

Compare Debt Collection Agencies

Research top Debt Collection Agencies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

They were hired over a year ago to collect a debt. The debt was collected a year ago. We have yet to see the full balance of the money owed to us. They still owe over half, and now attorney fees and court costs will be added to the over $10k they owe my company.

This company is a collection agency. They have collected on a debt but will not release the funds to us. They first said we needed to wait 60 days for funds to clear and it is now 120 days. They do not return calls. They do not follow thru with what they say they will do. They are rude and impossible to deal with. The whole bunch should be thrown in jail. $900.00 was the claim amount.

HHT contacted me and convinced me they could collect past due accounts. They did in fact collect them, several thousand dollars. However, I have been unable to get them to pay the money to me. It has been over a year and I have begun the process of suing them for the money. I was told by "Tony" that they don't care if I get a judgment, they can pay it out over a year that way. This is a very disreputable group. Be careful with them! Nothing they tell you is true.

In March 2010, a representative from Haller, Harlan & Taylor called pretending to be a customer. After about 30 minutes of discussing his firm, he promised to collect bad debt within 5 days. Apparently, they contacted my customer and got the customer to authorize deduction from their account by way of paperless check. Within 2 days, the money was deducted from their account.

Here I am almost 4 months later and over 25 calls to the firm to find out when the payment of $2500 will be made, I am still getting the run around. If you are reading this complaint, do your self and your company a favor and refuse any service with this company. Oh. By the way, I lost the customer.

Haller, Harlan & Taylor is a collection company that collected a debt for our company in the amount of $12,335. It had been more than four months since the debt was collected, but we still haven't received our money from Haller, Harlan & Taylor. I called several times and each time, the staff at Haller, Harlan & Taylor told us that they received the money from our customer and will send us a check, but it's been four months and we still haven't gotten our money yet. I feel like Haller, Harlan & Taylor is giving our company the runaround. I think they want to steal our money. We're a small company in need of cash. What can we do? Please help! Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haller, Harlan & Taylor?

They called and made threats to come take what I have to collect a debt that I really didn't owe. They didn't send any paperwork, no signed contract to back anything. They talk bad and they tell you the amount of money to send. And when you do, they call and threaten you again for more money. I faxed papers to them showing I had signed papers I paid. They didn't want to hear it. They just wanted the money. They don't have to tell anyone that picks up the phone everything about you, what they are calling for and what they're going to do to me. That's not right. That should be private to me, not everyone else.

Haller, Harlan & Taylor Company Profile