Mark BrooksOnline Dating & Matchmaking Contributing Editor
Harvard Business School graduate, Mark Brooks, has been an expert in the Internet dating business since 1998. He is currently the CEO of Courtland Brooks, a consultancy agency for the Internet dating industry, and runs OnlinePersonalsWatch.com. He prides himself on being a New Media Futurist and can be reached at LinkedIn.
More about Mark→
PositiveSingles is the leading online dating site for singles who have tested positive for a sexually transmitted disease. Along with its dating component, PositiveSingles is an active support group and educational resource for its members.
- Unique Niche: There are many niche interests that can still be served through more mainstream dating sites, but PositiveSingles provides a safe space for people who would have trouble with other sites due to privacy concerns and stigma surrounding their conditions.
- Online Support Group: Along with its standard dating features, PositiveSingles also offers a wide variety of chat rooms and forums. Many members use these areas to discuss issues in their life and seek comfort and support from others who can empathize.
- Privacy: While you can complete a basic search with a free membership, PositiveSingles requires that you have an upgraded membership to see certain parts of a match's profile or to contact them directly. This greatly increases the level of security and privacy for members of the site.
- Best for People who have tested positive for an STD/STI, and are looking for friendship, short-term or long-term relationships.
Compare Online Dating Websites & Services
PositiveSingles Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 10 - 8707 Dufferin St, Suite 160
- Postal Code:
- L4J 0A6