Call toll free

Call toll free
Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.73/5
Visit Website

For more than 20 years, Master Matchmakers has been coaching and matching singles. They are a high end personal service that hand selects qualified matches for you. Master Matchmaker's provides a free consultation and guides you through your ideal relationship with personal coaches and matchmaking professionals. Let them do the work for you and get started today!

View More View More

Master Matchmakers Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I joined Master Matchmakers because I was not comfortable with online dating. I wanted a way to meet quality men without the disappointment of meeting men that weren't looking for a relationship (or were already in one). This service has helped me become much more optimistic about dating and relationships. I am more confident in dating thanks to the coaching and feedback from the matches. The introductions I received were spot on in terms of the descriptions I was given and it helped to have someone to talk to when I was nervous or experiencing doubts. It's important to be patient with the process but in time they do find ideal matches. I'm glad they introduced me to someone I can see myself dating long term. Even if it doesn't last I'm sure glad I went with this service.

Get expert buying tips about Matchmaking Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

After trying to fit into the dating culture, I found that I did not have the right personality for meeting anyone online. I decided to try the approach offered by Master Matchmakers. I always felt the old way of meeting others, such as through a friend, would work best for me. And boy did it ever! Not only did I meet a great guy, I wouldn't have been able to hit it off with him if not for my coach and the rest of the team. I am glad I made a friend in my coach and appreciate how important she was to my success with their process.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I retained Master Matchmakers because I was tired of the apps and not meeting the right people and was hoping they would be able to solve this for me. What I got out of the program was so much more. Their coaching program is incredible and addressed the real issues that were standing in my way from meeting the one, which had nothing to do with not meeting the right person. The coaching program with Stephanie (whom I am forever grateful for) led me to address issues from my past that were standing in the way of meeting my person. Almost immediately after the coaching and using the skills I learned from my work with Stephanie I met my person. Thank you to Stephanie and the entire team for all that you are doing to find our matches!

Original review: March 15, 2019

I was starting to become very discouraged with online dating. I was on multiple apps for many years with no success and a lot of bad (or funny) stories. Meeting people just in the day to day became harder as work started getting busier. I knew others who were considering matchmaking, so I decided to look into it. My coach Gabrielle was kind, warm and willing to listen. I didn't feel any judgement and we had honest conversations. She knew what she needed from me and I gained valuable insights from her. This experience has made me look at myself a little different and see things differently. I have enjoyed the experience and am looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Original review: March 14, 2019

My match was definitely much more attractive than I was expecting. He has really nice eyes and was easy to talk to after the initial nerves started to die down. I was expecting a bit of an ego given my last experience with a guy like this because it sounds like his family may be of a different status than mine, but he was very down to Earth. We connected on many levels. We talked about everything we love and care about. It was so refreshing and positive all around. I knew the date went well but it ended when they were obviously kicking us out of the restaurant because we were the last ones there. :) I don't really know that things could have gone any better. I'm officially "on hold".

Master Matchmakers response

It might take a few tries, but we usually get it right.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Matchmakers?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I was getting nowhere with online dating. It was creepy and riddled with people not really available or not really serious. This experience is 100 times better. First, their feedback has been “spot on”, their encouragement heartfelt and sincere, and I believe they helped me grow in a way that makes me even more ready for this next chapter! The coaching is underrated and the introductions have been great. The team has been terrific and I've really enjoyed the matches. It's been a great experience so far.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I could not find quality mates with online dating. I exhausted other avenues that didn't work either. I appreciate the guidance that I've received from my coach, especially with some of the road blocks that I have been experiencing when dating on my own. Getting help with selecting photos and drafting a profile was super helpful and it allowed me to see myself the way others see me. I understand that Rome wasn't built in a day and it takes time to find suitable matches. I have been very pleased with the effort of Master Matchmakers and the quality of service and introductions I've received.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

The experience had been wonderful. We are having great communications and interactions with each other. We are discussing ways of working through our long distance relationship. Also, my friends are asking how we met. I think there is awesome chemistry between us.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

Having not had much long term success in previous relationships, I felt like I was in a "stalemate" in my love life; just accepting being independent and alone. After a few conversations with friends, a little on-line experience and meeting someone who was familiar with Master Matchmakers I decided to give it a shot. I think the coaching has been invaluable as my coach was able to assess blockages I was having that was preventing me from giving people a chance. Thanks to their support I was open to a possibility I would have otherwise overlooked. Now I'm happily dating someone and I owe it to them.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

I was new to Los Angeles and was looking for someone that I could be in a forever relationship with. I appreciated how helpful my coach was through the activities and how accommodating she was throughout our sessions. I am no longer scared to meet my match. I'm excited to! I enjoy using the skills I learned in the coaching out on matches.

Master Matchmakers expert review by Mark Brooks

Master Matchmaker is operated by Joann and Steve Ward. The mother-son duo hosted and produced Tough Love on VH1 and cowrote Crash Course in Love. Master Matchmaker offers dating coaching and matchmaking services to help singles find dating happiness. The full-service matchmaking service is available in all 50 states.

• Free consultation: Master Matchmaker offers a free consultation to all interested clients. They’ll help you figure out if the service is right for you, and, if so, which services you need. The consultant can discuss pricing with you during the consultation.

• Background checks: To be accepted as a Master Matchmaker client, you have to pass a criminal background check. You’ll know everyone they set you up on a date with has undergone the same screening, so you can feel comfortable and safe on your dates.

• Guaranteed dates: Master Matchmaker guarantees you’ll be introduced to eligible partners when you sign up for their dating service. You’ll see pictures and profiles of potential dates before you’re introduced.

• Nationwide service: Master Matchmaker has dating coaches and clients all across the United States. Visit the website and complete a short interest form to have someone contact you with details about the dating coach nearest you.

• Dating coaching: Master Matching offers dating coaching services to help ensure success in your dating life. You will have regular coaching sessions, and your coach will be available to help you with questions and concerns between sessions.

• Best for: people seeking long-term relationships, people who are new in town and people looking for a dating coach.

by Mark Brooks Online Dating & Matchmaking Contributing Editor

Harvard Business School graduate, Mark Brooks, has been an expert in the Internet dating business since 1998. He is currently the CEO of Courtland Brooks, a consultancy agency for the Internet dating industry, and runs OnlinePersonalsWatch.com. He prides himself on being a New Media Futurist and can be reached at LinkedIn.

Master Matchmakers Company Information