Call toll free
4.93/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

For more than 20 years, Master Matchmakers has been coaching and matching singles. They are a high end personal service that hand selects qualified matches for you. Master Matchmaker's provides a free consultation and guides you through your ideal relationship with personal coaches and matchmaking professionals. Let them do the work for you and get started today!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

55 Master Matchmakers Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

When I was going through divorce I was thinking and saying to myself and to my friends as well that I would go to the matchmaking office for helping me to find a future partner instead of trying a dating site because I couldn't imagine how to trust someone from a dating site. Then one day I told myself that I would just give it a try to a dating site first. I thought I was a lucky one because in less than a month I started dating this amazing guy. Everything was going good, we had 5 wonderful dates and then all of a sudden everything ended. He left without much explanation. He said he needed to resolve his Family issues and he meant his ex-wife. Literally he left me with my jaw dropped. I couldn't imagine that this happened after the way he was treating me. He was so excited and excitedly waiting for another date and another and that is what he told me after our last date too that he was looking forward to our next date. That was the last drop for me.

I unsubscribed myself from a dating site and I found Master Matchmakers. I decided after that failed dating experience that I would go through their coaching program. Every session with Carol was enjoyable, informative and helpful. I learned a lot. I am lucky that Carol is my coach. I am sure I will be contacting her with questions frequently. With everything we have gone over and I have learned, I can go back into dating with confidence and knowing how to spot the red flags right off the bat. Thank you Carol and the team at Master Matchmakers.

Get expert buying tips about Matchmaking Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

The specific situation that lead me to Master Matchmakers is that I’m having a difficult time meeting single men. I’m busy finishing graduate school and doing my last internship. I don’t have many single friends. All my friends are married. Because of this, I don’t get out socially with single women. Working with my coach was a gift in itself. She was very easy to talk to which made our time together relaxed and I felt very comfortable talking about personal things. I was open and honest about my mistakes of my past. I so appreciated that I felt comfortable enough and I appreciated your patience with me.

She couldn’t have been any more patient about our meeting times and my newness to Master Matchmakers. I enjoyed learning from you about relationships, men, and what to do on a date. Now I can take what my coach taught me and bring it into dating with confidence and ease. I highly recommend Master Matchmakers to anyone who is looking for a different approach to dating.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

The reality of being alone and never married at almost 50 years old has hit me hard over the past year or so. Being an elementary school teacher for over 20 years has somewhat isolated me from the adult world - especially dating. Two years ago I moved to California for a new start. Although beautiful, the town I live in is known as a great place to retire. It is not booming with singles, and being a shy person I have found it challenging to make myself get out to find other single people. Like many, online dating has not worked for me, despite being on the sites for years (off and on). These are the situations that have led me to Master Matchmakers. They have really helped me with getting back the adult life I have been lacking. Through the coaching I have come out of my shell and have started putting myself out there. I have been actually having fun going on dates and seeing what is offered. Thank you Master Matchmakers.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

The dating scene in New York is very difficult to navigate when you’re trying to find a meaningful, long-term loving relationship. I don’t have a problem finding dates but have struggled to find someone I’m attracted to both physically and mentally who is also looking for a committed long-term relationship (and is open to the possibility of starting a family). Whenever I have found someone who seems to fit those things. It hasn’t worked out and I haven’t been able to figure out why or what I’ve done wrong.

I wanted to find someone who is looking for the same things as me, that I’m attracted to and also figure out what mistakes I’ve been making along the way that's been stopping me from finding that. Master Matchmakers has taken the stresses off of me in looking for the right one and made dating fun again. They have really taken the time to get to know me and have found matches based on my wants and needs without missing a beat. I am so ecstatic for what the future brings and cannot thank Master Matchmakers enough for all that they have done! You will not be disappointed in their services!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

I grew tired of online dating, where I found that physical appearance drove most of my initial communications, profiles told me little of what the other person valued, and dating became an onerous process of sorting through numerous mismatches in person. I also found that, out of a sense of there not being a fitting match for me, I settled for matches who were ultimately unhealthy for me. In addition, in my last relationship, with a woman I did not meet online, I realized I had settled again, this time with a person towards whom I felt physical attraction, yet great difficulty emotionally connecting.

Months after she and I broke up, I decided to search for a different approach, which led me to find Master Matchmakers. I appreciated their willingness to take time to understand me, and to take into account my perspectives and feedback. They have showed me warmth, humor, and support. I'm excited for this opportunity and look forward to a new chapter. I definitely recommend Master Matchmakers to everyone!

Master Matchmakers response

Thanks for the kind review Jake. We've enjoyed representing and are glad we are adding value to your love life.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Matchmakers?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I have been a little frustrated with wading through all the online dating profiles looking for someone serious and interesting. I thought, maybe a professional could do a better job for me. Tatoya, my coach, had been really flexible and helpful. She has a positive attitude and has been very encouraging. I'd like to thank her specifically for making this such a smooth experience.

Original review: July 8, 2019

I met my first match this morning over coffee and had a great first meeting. She was intelligent, witty, charming and beautiful. I really like this match and look forward to seeing her again. If this is any indication of things to come I'm already impressed.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I had a bad experience with the typical online dating services with a lack of filtering. I wasn't looking for a matchmaker, but they reached out to me on a site that I recruit on. As a recruiter in financial services I was open to their process of finding and screening matches for me. I very much enjoyed my coaching experience and the matches as well.

Original review: June 12, 2019

When dating online I had been continuing to meet people who weren't serious or ready to commit or not looking like their photos. My coach helped me reaffirm what I was looking for. This helped me with my feelings of self-worth and I have a new perspective on dating now. It was a very good learning experience.

Original review: May 18, 2019

I only recently moved to the US and have been preoccupied with getting my daughter situated. This was the perfect way to get acclimated to dating in the US. The coaching sessions were interesting and fun and brought some new insights into my life. I am very happy with the experience I've had and really appreciate their assistance.

Master Matchmakers expert review by Mark Brooks

Master Matchmaker is operated by Joann and Steve Ward. The mother-son duo hosted and produced Tough Love on VH1 and cowrote Crash Course in Love. Master Matchmaker offers dating coaching and matchmaking services to help singles find dating happiness. The full-service matchmaking service is available in all 50 states.

• Free consultation: Master Matchmaker offers a free consultation to all interested clients. They’ll help you figure out if the service is right for you, and, if so, which services you need. The consultant can discuss pricing with you during the consultation.

• Background checks: To be accepted as a Master Matchmaker client, you have to pass a criminal background check. You’ll know everyone they set you up on a date with has undergone the same screening, so you can feel comfortable and safe on your dates.

• Guaranteed dates: Master Matchmaker guarantees you’ll be introduced to eligible partners when you sign up for their dating service. You’ll see pictures and profiles of potential dates before you’re introduced.

• Nationwide service: Master Matchmaker has dating coaches and clients all across the United States. Visit the website and complete a short interest form to have someone contact you with details about the dating coach nearest you.

• Dating coaching: Master Matching offers dating coaching services to help ensure success in your dating life. You will have regular coaching sessions, and your coach will be available to help you with questions and concerns between sessions.

• Best for: people seeking long-term relationships, people who are new in town and people looking for a dating coach.

Profile picture of Mark Brooks
Mark Brooks Online Dating & Matchmaking Contributing Editor

Harvard Business School graduate, Mark Brooks, has been an expert in the Internet dating business since 1998. He is currently the CEO of Courtland Brooks, a consultancy agency for the Internet dating industry, and runs OnlinePersonalsWatch.com. He prides himself on being a New Media Futurist and can be reached at LinkedIn.

Master Matchmakers Company Information