4.8/5 (95 ratings)

About Master Matchmakers

For more than 20 years, Master Matchmakers has been coaching and matching singles. They are a high end personal service that hand selects qualified matches for you. Master Matchmaker's provides a free consultation and guides you through your ideal relationship with personal coaches and matchmaking professionals. Let them do the work for you and get started today!

Master Matchmakers Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Matchmakers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Matchmakers?

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I gave up on love. At 78 I thought, my best days are behind me. My grandson sent me to MasterMatchmakers.com and told me to watch their videos. I saw them on TV in Florida and then I read they are licensed and accredited here as well. I thought I'd give them a shot. What's the worst that could happen? Perhaps I'll at least end up meeting some nice women. And boy did I? Joann over delivered on her promise and set me up with some of the most fantastic women I've ever met. Youthful, full of energy, happy with their lives. I've only worked with them for a few months but I am already a satisfied customer. Thank you Kim and Joann. You are the best.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I was very skeptical about hiring a matchmaker. A lot of other companies out there won't show photos, do background checks or let you speak to a match before you meet. Those companies force you to use up all your matches in a certain window of time. NOT Master Matchmakers! They give you photos, detailed profiles and arrange for you to speak with someone before you meet. They run background checks and will actually go out of their network to outsource matches for you if necessary. After a few hours of coaching, I was introduced to women I could never meet on my own. Finally I met the ideal woman and we've put our experience with MasterMatchmakers on hold (which you can do indefinitely). Thanks Alisa, Steve and Kim for all you do.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I thought, "I'm a catch. I have a lot to offer and I want to be in a relationship. I'll easily meet someone online." Sadly, not everyone online can say the same. After a lot of disappointing dates I decided to see what other options there were. I found MasterMatchmakers through a Google search, read some reviews and submitted my info. Then I contacted a few other companies - Tawkify, Its Just Lunch and Three Day Rule. MM called right away. After hearing how their service worked I spoke with these other companies. I was surprised when they told me you don't see photos or speak with your match before you meet. I had no idea it was basically blind dating. I'm glad I went with MM instaed. They provided valuable "coaching" upfront giving me a much needed reality check so I could put my best foot forward. It worked. I was introduced to high caliber women, heard really helpful feedback and after a few introductions I met Allison. We recently both decided to give away our remaining matches. I don't think other companies let you do that, but I just wanted to thank Steve, Kim and Ariel for giving me more than I could have ever bargained for.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

I am a busy mother and executive who does not have time to search for suitors. I live in one of the largest metro areas in the country (8 million MSA), I am attractive and successful. Over the course of nine months, Steve and Joann found me two possible dates and neither worked out. The quality of the two men presented was subpar. I reached out to Steve for a refund. He refused. I spent $7500 for low quality counseling (the counselor had no experience with addiction -my ex was an addict) and two low quality suitors. Don't waste your money.

Master Matchmakers response

We regret that we were unable to live up to Megan's expectations. We acted dutifully and diligently in performing the services that were promised. The professional coach assigned to her has countless positive reviews on this site and others. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work from the University of Kentucky, a Master’s degree in Public Health from Western Kentucky University, and she also completed post graduate work in Nutritional Sciences and Health Education. In addition, she is a Certified Wellness Specialist and Certified Health Education Specialist. She certainly has experience dealing with addicts. The matchmaking efforts began in December 2017. Despite all the encouragement we tried to provide Megan stubbornly refused to provide clear photos to be shared with her potential matches that were full length and showed her smiling. Within 3 months of trying to match her and after several attempts that were made in good faith she began making serious threats.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

I decided to work with Master Matchmakers after many failed attempts with doing online dating myself as well as my unfortunate past relationship experiences and my inability to find true love, and long lasting happiness in any of my previous relationships. Through the many options that Master Matchmakers offers, I knew it was best for me to start with their coaching program. I have enjoyed how our sessions address both my past relationships failures and how they enable me look into the future with great optimism to be a better person in being able to accept and be open to love. I love their pragmatic approach, hence, our sessions were not just theories but very pragmatic. This has been very successful for me so far as I am going on my second date with one of my matches. I couldn't be happier that I chose to do this for myself!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I came across Master Matchmakers when I decided I wanted to broaden my horizons with meeting matches. I have been down the online dating scene before and have found that to be challenging. I really wanted to meet people that have been vetted by somebody prior to meeting them. It has been a challenge with being as career oriented as I am in a narrow field to meet men. Master Matchmakers and their team really live up to their name. The coaching process has been such a wonderful experience and when it comes to the matchmaking, they really take their time going through everything to find the perfect one. I couldn't be happier that I chose to do this for myself.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

Master Matchmakers is the only company that I have found that actually is doing what they say they’re going to do. I definitely think you have coach Carol in the right spot with this company. I don’t understand why anyone would not want to take the coaching part of their program. That is the only way I feel like the people that are working to match me up with a good partner can do their jobs. My coach has really taken the time even beyond what I have paid for, to really get to know and understand me. She has really opened my eyes to things I didn't even know about myself and has helped me realize the things I need to change in order to have a successful and meaning relationship. I am so happy I chose to do this for myself and know I put my heart in the right hands!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

I chose to invest in Master Matchmakers because I tried only dating for a little over one and a half years and it wasn’t working for me. I am the type of person that prefers to meet people face to face to get to know each other rather than through technology. I have also had difficulty meeting people that are professional, educated, serious and looking for a commitment. Not only have I not been meeting the right people but my time is limited with the amount of hours I work. I try to get out there as much as possible but it’s not always productive or fruitful. Thanks to Master Matchmakers they have made this journey fun and easy again by taking some of the pressure off of me and doing the hard work in weeding out all of the "Mr. Wrongs" and finding the right matches based on my specific wants and needs. I could not be happier!

Resolution response: Oct. 13, 2018

Although I did not receive the outcome I was looking for, I do appreciate their attempts to satisfy me. I realize they did their best and their heart is in the right place. It may work very well for others, it just didn’t turn out the as I had hoped.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I signed up years ago. Paid thousands of dollars. Never set up on even 1 date. Took weeks to go through their coaching. And what seemed like endless SAT tests. Absolutely a scam. I’ve since moved. Abs still nothing. They never contact you. Only to take your money. Horrible service. You’re better off just burning your money.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I came across Master Matchmakers during an online search for dating sites. Right away I knew they weren't like the typical dating sites. They really tend to your needs and help with forks in the road. My coach is a delightful person, her speech and responses showed that she really cares about her clients. Master Matchmakers questions were straightforward. They did not appear to judge or criticize. I expect that I can make improvements with the matches I get. As the ones I got through trying on my own were not up to par. Improvements with making up my mind sooner, and improvement in my social skills, which by the way I would like a partner to help me with. I can be introverted but I do like to socialize. I can't wait to have a partner to share my life with!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

As a man in my late 50s I grew tired of the drawn out process of meaningless dating and turned to Master Matchmakers to do the work of finding my perfect fit. They have been a god send to me and my now future wife. We can't even imagine our lives without each other and that's all thanks to you. Great job, keep it up and keep on matching :).

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

The dating scene in New York is very difficult to navigate when you’re trying to find a meaningful, long-term loving relationship. I don’t have a problem finding dates but have struggled to find someone I’m attracted to both physically and mentally who is also looking for a committed long-term relationship (and is open to the possibility of starting a family). Whenever I have found someone who seems to fit those things. It hasn’t worked out and I haven’t been able to figure out why or what I’ve done wrong.

I wanted to find someone who is looking for the same things as me, that I’m attracted to and also figure out what mistakes I’ve been making along the way that's been stopping me from finding that. Master Matchmakers has taken the stresses off of me in looking for the right one and made dating fun again. They have really taken the time to get to know me and have found matches based on my wants and needs without missing a beat. I am so ecstatic for what the future brings and cannot thank Master Matchmakers enough for all that they have done! You will not be disappointed in their services!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

I grew tired of online dating, where I found that physical appearance drove most of my initial communications, profiles told me little of what the other person valued, and dating became an onerous process of sorting through numerous mismatches in person. I also found that, out of a sense of there not being a fitting match for me, I settled for matches who were ultimately unhealthy for me. In addition, in my last relationship, with a woman I did not meet online, I realized I had settled again, this time with a person towards whom I felt physical attraction, yet great difficulty emotionally connecting.

Months after she and I broke up, I decided to search for a different approach, which led me to find Master Matchmakers. I appreciated their willingness to take time to understand me, and to take into account my perspectives and feedback. They have showed me warmth, humor, and support. I'm excited for this opportunity and look forward to a new chapter. I definitely recommend Master Matchmakers to everyone!

Master Matchmakers response

Thanks for the kind review Jake. We've enjoyed representing and are glad we are adding value to your love life.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

It can certainly be difficult finding the "right one" for you, especially as you mature and become more attuned to what you desire in a mate. Master Matchmakers worked diligently with the information they were provided to find such a person for me. They were diligent, competent, and concerned with my satisfaction. They have a great deal of experience in matching people and a large database of singles to work with. This is an organization truly committed to doing the best job possible in assist you in finding "the one," and I highly recommend it.

Master Matchmakers response

Hi Deborah. We try to go above and beyond the expectations our clients have of online dating sites or other so-called matchmakers. Thank you for your openness to this process and allowing us to try finding you "the one".

Original review: April 17, 2018

In a nutshell, well worth the investment! Can't really put a price tag on something so personal, but the MM team helped me to find the person I was meant to be with. From the 1st match I could see that they only work with high quality people. Heads and shoulders above the type of people I was meeting online. Do it if you are serious about finding a partner!

Original review: April 16, 2018

Steve was very helpful in letting me know what my weaknesses were in dating. He also was willing to meet with me one on one in person as I wasn't comfortable with advice over a computer. He gives great honest advice.

Original review: April 14, 2018

I highly recommend master matchmakers. I worked with Steve ** and he helped me find the one. He helped me learn about myself and also with others on how to find the relationship for me. Intensive coaching and support and in the end can be matched. Very professional and worth the investment for your lifetime.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I can't express what Master Matchmakers has done for me! Their team has brought love into my life as well as a new addition to our family! My third match was the one for me. I initially declined the match, but Kim talked me into it... Well, here I am now, married for two years and with a baby girl. My life and heart are filled and I owe it to Master Matchmakers. If you're on the fence, dive in!

Original review: March 22, 2018

Kim and Carol did a great job.

I was skeptical at first but was blown away with the match.

Ended up getting engaged. Great experience and can’t thank them enough! I would highly recommend the service to anyone.

They were very thorough and matched me to someone who was a perfect match on all levels.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

After being widowed a year ago, I sent an initial inquiry to Master Matchmakers in August and got a reply the next day. Their service was described to me in detail, and I determined that their service could mean the difference in my life. Considering the services provided, I considered the fees to be modest. I signed up and was assigned a "coach" the following day. My coach Carol inspired my trust within the first 5 minutes of my first session. Her kindness, sincerity, and sense of concern were overwhelming, and I appreciated the sessions with her very much (I was a bit sad when they were over).

I was told that it may be 3-5 weeks before a match might be made, but I was given a match the day after I submitted all of my materials! I have only been available for matching for a short period of time, but I'm absolutely confident that Master Matchmakers will ultimately help me find a new life partner. The friendliness and genuine sense of concern of all of the staff is unsurpassed in my experience. I unequivocally recommend Master Matchmakers for those seeking a deep, meaningful relationship and don't want to use a conventional dating site.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I recommend Master Matchmakers hands down. I just got married to the love of my life last month, who I met through Master Matchmakers. Kim and Kristen are fantastic! They have an uncanny knack of finding the right person for you. They are truly gifted. The approach this site takes is really different from a host of other places. Unfortunately there are so many services out there claiming so many things and delivering so little, that one comes to really have low expectations of any service. This was my experience. It only made me feel more hopeless about ever finding a match.

Here is what this service does differently: 1. It makes you work on yourself in addition to offering to finding you a match. Their counseling sessions are eye opening and the counselors are truly compassionate. Their counselors are professional. All the staff are so wonderful and truly vest their energies in your best interest.

2. Their pricing is exactly right. This site is not free. That said, it’s not exorbitant like others I’ve seen, nor is there a monthly subscription. I’m skeptical of expensive places and subscriptions. Free isn’t great either - tell me, do you want to be part of a site where it’s free for all? Nor do I like the idea of a cheap subscription. It’s attainable for all and sundry in the short term but the objective is not clear. People hang around month after month chasing a dream and getting hit on by all sorts of folks, getting nowhere.

3. This is a site for professional people who want to meet others like them. Who have the same mindset - quality people with little time to date and interested in a serious match--and somehow lacking hope of finding the right partner. Just to even know there were others like me gave me hope. And then I was able to use the energy of that hope and turn it into belief that finding my ideal match was possible. The truth is until that inner belief system changes, nothing happens. This service gave me hope right away.

4. It’s private enough. No public profile posting. No lengthy conversations with strangers who dilly-dally to meet you. This service has rules. Everyone is background checked. They keep everything respectable. You are not here to find you another date, but to find your ideal match. Hopefully a life-long one. If this is not your objective, then maybe this site is not for you.

5. Bull's eye. Master Matchmakers is confident. Upfront they tell you they won’t introduce you to a laundry list of folks. Just a few matches. They don’t compromise on your criteria either. They really listen to you. They take their time. They recommend wisely and after thoroughly considering your criteria. Their stats for how many people get married through their site are pretty amazing! Give this site a chance. If it worked for me, it can definitely work for you - because we are all people with the same fears and hopes. We’re not so different inside in this respect.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

My favorite part of my experience with Master Matchmakers is the staff. They are always encouraging and enthusiastic! Trying to date and find The One in this day and age can be very challenging and often disappointing but the staff is always optimistic and they never push me to try a date with anyone they don't truly believe is worth a shot. My only desire would be that there were more matches in closer proximity to me, but I'm willing to do the drive for The One so I highly recommend this agency to my girlfriends. :)

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

Five years ago I was ready for a change. Meeting the wrong men and all the wrong situations. I never thought I was actually holding myself back! I signed up for relationship coaching and opened my heart and mind. With the help of MM and their team I met the man everyone told me didn't exist. We were engaged 6 months after we met and married 6 months after that. We are about to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary and I couldn't be more thrilled. I opened myself to criticism and changed the me I was trying to sell on the open market of dating. I thank MM so much for helping me see my own flaws and insecurities and helping me work through them to get where I wanted to be!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

The specific situation that led me to Master Matchmakers was the very high demand of my work schedule and the ability to help me find a suitable match. I am not the type of person to go to bars or visit dating sites. When I heard about Master Matchmakers, it seemed like a great idea and that it would work for me. I also liked that background checks were performed as well of proof of employment. That is a real plus that weeds out a lot of undesirables.

I also really liked that there are 3 coaching sessions that prepare me for the next phase of my life. What I have enjoyed the most working with Carol is that she truly cares for my best interest. Her caring demeanor and non-judgmental attitude actually helped me to further heal from the wounds of divorce. Carol told me things that no other counselor or pastor has told me and it has helped me grow and become wiser. Carol has a wealth of knowledge that is extremely helpful in finding a mate. Carol also asks a lot of questions and provides worksheets that really make you think and teaches you about how to asks questions, maintain a relationship, and also spot the red flags. Carol helped point out some of the mistakes that I have made and I am truly grateful. I also really enjoyed learning how to better communicate, dress, and learn more about dating.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

Let's be honest we all reach a certain point where dating is annoying and unbearable! With this in mind I was fortunate enough to find Master Matchmakers. Their approach to the entire process was refreshing. Not only did they want to find the perfect match for me, they wanted to make sure I was in my best place mentally, emotionally and physically. I've had the honor and privilege of working with Kim throughout my time with them. She is a pure joy and delight! From the moment you join you are treated like family. I highly recommend them to anyone in search of a meaningful relationship. I'm thankful I took the chance. Kim is the perfect guide for the journey back into dating!

Original review: July 25, 2017

For sometime, I was frustrated with the quality of women that I was meeting and not being a bar or club person, I felt that I needed another avenue in which to connect with women. I had also spent sometime trying a number of the online dating sites such as Match.com, eHarmony.com and PlentyOfFish.com. What I found was that while there are some truly genuine people on these sites looking for a meaningful relationship, much effort is required on one's part in order to take advantage of these sites. Such dating sites depend on the paying customer to be truthful and honest when it comes to posting pictures and composing a profile. Then often times, we only have our instincts to rely on and this might not be enough.

So, I wanted to find a better avenue that would provide me with opportunities to meet the type of women that possess qualities such as character, integrity, intellect, family values, and attractiveness. Then at one point, I was listening to a radio talk show in which Master Matchmakers founder JoAnn Ward was a guest and I was instantly impressed.

Initially, JoAnn spoke about her company the philosophy that they employ. JoAnn explained that their company has a very in-depth screening process in which background checks are first done on every potential client. Then, once a potential client has passed the initial checks, Master Matchmakers spends some time speaking, meeting, and researching with the potential client in order to gain knowledge about them as a person, learn about their background, and learn what their interest and expectations are in terms of a relationship. It is only after this extensive process has been completed that will determine if Master Matchmakers will take on this new client.

If Master Matchmakers proceeds with the new client at this point then the next step is to learn about the client personally. With this, JoAnn spoke how they get to know each and every client on a very personal level: their likes, dislikes, the type of person they looking for, past dating habits, past relationship history everything that makes up the “DNA” of a person when it comes to their romantic interest and romantic habits. JoAnn explained that no clients are provided with any potential matches until Master Matchmakers have completed an exhausted analysis of that person and they have a complete understanding of the type of match that their client is looking for. I found this to be a truly refreshing approach and something that I knew I needed to pursue.

Once I became a client of Master Matchmaker service, it was apparent that they “practice what they preach.” I was truly impressed with the level of service that they provided to me. The Master Matchmaker staff, including JoAnn, Steve & Kim provided a level of attention and service for me that went beyond my level of expectations. They don't treat you like number and you are more than a client. You are a friend. They take the time to speak and communicate with you on a regular basis at all hours of the day and all days of the week. Just because it's 5:00pm that doesn't mean they close up shop. They are all truly compassionate people and they give you a sense comfort when you speak with them.

After both spending sometime as a client of Master Matchmakers and having attended a number of events that have been hosted by their company, I have been able to experience first hand that they in fact attract and retain nothing but high-quality individuals that all have the same objective in mind to meet that ideal match for a long-term, committed relationship. Further, they offer a large degree of flexibility as well when it comes to their service. By example, there have been times when I explained to them that I wanted to take some time away from dating and as a result, I have gone months and even longer, without accepting a match from Master Matchmakers. However, they never lost contact with me. They would always reach out over time just to see how things were progressing or even just to say hello because they develop a true bond with all their clients.

Lastly and most important with for me, with Master Matchmakers you can be assured that the person you are meeting is everything that they are advertised to be both in their pictures and their profile. For me, I wanted that peace of mind. While I realized the cost would be more than those dating sites, I strongly felt that you could not put a price tag on having this peace of mind. I believe in making an investment in your future and your happiness. In that, if you are serious about wanting to be in a committed, long-term romantic relationship, then I highly recommend only one service.

Original review: July 23, 2017

I have been fortunate to have only good to great things happen to me as a result of my involvement with Master Matchmakers. Their clients are cared for and given the personal attention they seek to fill what they see is a significant gap in their lives, namely a partner. Professionalism is their response to the trust clients demonstrate when choosing Master Matchmakers to help them find a wife, husband, partner, lifelong love. Thank you for your extraordinary service, attention and friendship.

Original review: July 20, 2017

Great website that offers legitimate and accurate profiles of people for dating. Far better dating sites than others out there. I would highly recommend this site to anyone looking for a serious relationship. This is the best place to go for that.

Original review: July 19, 2017

I truly like all the people at Master Matchmakers. They are responsive and professional. I recently joined and am thrilled at the matches I have received. They are all quality men and are exactly what I am asking for. Of course, it is a process to truly find a connection but so far they have given me great options. I highly recommend!

Original review: July 17, 2017

Jo Ann and Kim are seasoned vets at matchmaking. They listen, advise, and make comments. I was skeptical at first after trying other online dating sites with no success. Master Matchmakers is a totally different approach. They "get it" and can place you with someone that you are sincerely compatible with right out of the gate!! It took all of 2 dates to find that one amazing woman. We are truly happy together. Master Matchmakers is a great return on investment! Thank you Jo Ann and Kim!!

Master Matchmakers Company Information