3.11/5
Based on 2,954 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Facebook

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Facebook Reviews

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

Facebook is a great way to stay in contact with your family and friends. It is completely free and I highly recommend it. I’m able to upload as many Photos as I would like. I’m able to see the news and keep up with the day-to-day festivities. I’m also able to invite my family of friends to 30 of it I keep up with invites that I was invited to as well. I like that they notify me of events coming up because I often forget.. I would highly recommend.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

Facebook would be better if its mobile design was less buggy. I can't update certain aspects, such as my profile likes, personal info, or even my rectangular photo (the one above your profile picture), unless I'm on the desktop version. Also, the alerts are SUPER annoying, so I've finally silenced them all. I was in high school when FB first debuted, so I've pretty much been with them since the beginning. I stopped when it got to be like this "mom/dad-aged crew, hey old junior high pals, we're all in our fifties now!" kind of arena. It has become the old fogies' platform, or people complaining about their lives, or red button drama (politics, religion, current events). It was great when it was the way to keep tabs on your ex-boyfriend, to make sure he's not doing better without you, but now it's just not useful.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I enjoy Facebook every day. Recently I've joined several groups and some of the posts are incredible. One group has such a variety of posts between humor, beautiful videos to baking and cooking. These posts are from all over the world and really give some new and awesome ideas for the table. Learning about different cultures is one of my greatest interests so I get much pleasure from watching. One of the other groups is my high school. It's very small without much money and the alumni is loyal to the bone. I'm just sorry I didn't join earlier.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

I love the variety of Amazon. It is my go to place for online shopping. Some prices are higher than at other online stores and some are lower. It’s always best to shop around before placing orders. It would be great if Amazon started using a comparison feature. All in all it’s great! I would recommend items not being delivered by Canada Post as they don’t contact the person to inform of delivery. CP just leaves a delivery notice in the mailbox. The consumer then has to go to the post office to pick up the order. I find this frustrating and time consuming.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Facebook is free to use and is a good place to express yourself about anything from politics to jokes. You can post pictures and such however, I would never ever post anything personal because you would not want to invite strangers into your lives. You never know who might steal your personal pictures and use them nefariously. In addition, you do not want people to know when you are away from your home on vacation. I only use it to post political stuff and to tease my sister and friends. Other than that, Facebook is a good way to stay connected on social media.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Facebook?

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

On November 7th, FB temporarily locked my account for 'Security Reasons', then had me send in codes, my ID, etc. to prove who I was. On November 8th, FB disabled my account with no explanation. I appealed and NOTHING back, and now it has been 25 days. WHY? I've had my account since 2011, however, within the last 2 months I've had more than 1 issue with 'Security' regarding my account. I do know that several people have been harassing me just before my account was disabled. I wrote a detailed letter to FB when I appealed and still nothing. Why did 'Security' have me prove I wasn't a robot, then send in 2 six digit codes, then have me send in my picture ID, then turn around and disable me? Of course there is no way to contact FB directly. This is unsettling. And not right.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

First I get banned because of client reporting me. Cant get into the account says code send and says I'm going to fast. I opened a new account did the driver license and now I have to upload a picture of me for security reasons. Support does not help at all. Waste of time. Switching to Twitter. Tried to send email but says mail box is full no one even reads it. It's like workers in Facebook ignore it. So I uploaded the picture and waiting. Still nothing. No access to account. How much info you need? Still nothing today from Facebook. I switch already to twitter.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

Facebook has started to censor my political views by regularly blocking me. Facebook has a monopoly and uses its power to censor political posts they disagree with. This is well known. I am blocked for 7 days for posting a neutral post showing the danger of Hitler eroding freedom---which is exactly what occurred historically. The post does NOT HAVE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE. The post does NOT MENTION A PARTY OR GROUP. It is a piece of history with no offensive language. I have been blocked repeatedly simply for posting conservative views. (Interesting that facebook is actually guilty of limiting freedom of speech which is what my post attributed to Hitler historically.)

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

I am a regular user of Facebook but my ID have been disabled/ blocked by facebook for no reason. I have taken a screenshoot of a nude live streaming of a girl on facebook that I want to publish here but I guess I can't. Facebook permit girls to post anything like adult sites and do claim of being a social site. I wish if I could file a case against them in court. I do have the screen recording and screenshoot of that video as a proof with me.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I’ve offered proof of my identity and they say the fake profile of me that I’m trying to have removed doesn’t break ‘community’ guidelines. Smug boy Zuckerberg doesn’t care. They just want our money and personal data. Then he shows up to Congress every so often, for mandatory appearances. Forget the almost weekly revelations about privacy grabs that most people can’t or won’t keep up with. They do *just enough* to stay out of trouble, but they really just want to get it over with and get back to harvesting your data.

Facebook Company Information