eLove

Compare Matchmaking Services

Research top Matchmaking Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I signed up for eLove in the Missouri chapter and have had no matches that even come close to the criteria that I had requested in a match. Paid $2800.00 and no quality matches. I asked for educated, healthy, height weight proportioned, they could not find any compatible matches. Feel like that have nobody in my age group and anytime someone signs up they match me even if they don't fit my criteria, just to make a match. I feel they are nothing more than a big scam. I thought if you paid this kind of money you would get a higher caliber of matches than the free sites and I was wrong. If there is ever a class action lawsuit please include me. I go months without hearing from them and no matches. I would have better luck throwing a rock in a crowd and hitting someone on the head, as a match, than their matchmaking skills. Frustrated in Missouri.

I signed up for Together Dating Service back in 2008 after being rerouted to their website from a African American dating site. I didn't even submit the entry when I got a phone call. They convinced me to come to the office and talk to a counselor. I made an appointment and met with a nice woman who promised me that there were plenty of quality black professional men in their database waiting to meet professional women. I signed up and paid $5000 cash for 18 dates.

I was excited. The first date was a man who was a professional, but we had nothing in common. He told me he had signed up 2 years ago and had not met any quality women. In fact he said he got very few introductions in the 2 years prior to meeting me. He said it was a waste of money and that he wished he had not done it. I was shocked and suddenly I felt sick. I had paid cash for my membership. The guy never call or returned my calls. The next guy I met was a bum who was living off his baby's momma and a student loan. He was horrible and I shouldn't have went out with him. We got into an argument at dinner and I was afraid he was not going to take me home. Needless to say, he never called me again.

The next guy I met was so broke that he hadn't been to a restaurant and didn't know how to pay the check. His car was so raggedy that he had to slam my do when I got in so I would fall out of the car. Not to mention how old and dirty it was. There was nothing professional about any of these guys. Both of them said they had just signed up and I was their first introduction. I was so disgusted that I called Together and complained. They said they were sorry and that they would send me better introduction. I didn't hear anything from them for months at a time. Whenever I called they told me to expand my criteria to date men of other nationalities.

I asked for my money back because they misrepresented their services. They said they don't do refunds. That was in 2008 and 2009. Since then, I have called and asked for introductions and was always told the same thing, that they would look for someone for me and get back to me. The next invitation I got was from my neighbor's brother who was shy and quiet and lived with his sister. No way were we compatible. It's been years since I had an introduction and now it's 2016, the phone numbers don't work and I have no idea how to reach them. I am going to file a complaint with the consumer financial protection bureau. You should too.

What they sold me was a lot different than what I got. I could have found the same thing on any other online dating service. Very disappointed. Unfortunately I found no way to get any refund for any part of it. I'm still single and still looking.

If there is a class action lawsuit, count me in! I joined eLove in 2010. They promised to match me with quality professional gentlemen who were looking for serious relationships. I filled out the lengthy wishlist, and handed it over to them with a hefty check. If I had gone out with the total number of "dates" I paid for, each date would have cost me $350.00. Looking back I think "how stupid could I be", but I had just moved to the area and didn't know anyone. The first date was with a "gentleman" who was sitting at the bar and already tipsy when I arrived. He had a great deal of difficulty paying attention to me instead of the TV in the bar. During our conversation he told me his family lived on the East Coast, but his job took him to the West Coast so much he was able to maintain a mistress for many years there. I had no doubt I could guess why he was divorced!

After many weeks of not hearing from eLove, I finally received a notice to meet a gentleman who was an MD. He was a nice man, but he kept breaking dates to go to New York City to meet with a ghost writer who was helping him write his book. Eventually he opted to work full-time on his book instead of pursuing a relationship. So much for eLove's promise of introducing me to relationship-minded men. The third man I was introduced to was a nice man who owned a bar, and who's life outside the bar was all about his grandchildren. Sweet, but I have no children and no grandchildren and was specific about the qualities of the man I was looking for. This man and I had NOTHING in common.

Months later after not hearing anything from eLove, I met a gentleman on my own. I notified eLove to put my account on hold because I was dating someone. After a few years I emailed eLove and asked them to place me back on the active roles, but I received an email saying my membership had been suspended because I had not responded after they made several attempts to reach me via phone and email. I NEVER received a single email or call from them. So, each of those three introductions I had cost me $1,750.00. I would like my money back, or at the least, some introductions to some professional men who fit the profile I requested.

I would like to join a class action lawsuit. I went in for the 3-hour interview with very specific criteria - I wanted educated, well-traveled, stable job & no children. I specifically asked if they had men that fit this criteria. In response, I was told she had lawyers, engineers & doctors to introduce me to. The 1st match had an associate degree, divorced, with a kid. Not even close. I declined to meet him. The 2nd match had never lived outside the city of ABQ. So as part of my feedback, I said I asked for well traveled. The next match had been in the military but didn't have a steady job. He worked with dogs. I wanted a refund at this point. Instead I got a letter from a collection agency. Oh hell no. If you advertise you have a car with 4 wheels then give me one with 2, there is no way I'm paying for a 4 wheeler when you misrepresented your product. Please give me my money back & stop this horrible business.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eLove?

I paid for membership nearly 8 years ago (12 matches). In that time I have received about 3 good matches (about 2 others were bogus). I hadn't heard from them for over a year despite me phoning several times and emailing. I finally reached someone learning that they transferred locations and sold the company (this is the 2nd or 3rd purchase AFTER they purchased the company from Together Dating Service). I had to track this information down and follow-up myself after continuously not hearing from them. When you phone the number, there is an automated message (800.317.3283 and 800.713.3317): "The person you are trying to reach is on the phone." This message has been playing now for over 6 months. Is there anyone that has knowledge on any class action lawsuits against these people? Maybe we should get together and file a class action lawsuit on them, if there are none now...

I signed on back in 2011 and paid $2200. to get 12 quality introductions.The introductions were not of quality at all. The men lacked basic grooming skills in most cases, dressed poorly, had dirty teeth, poor hygiene, unkempt hair and didn't bother to shave. They looked like they rolled out of bed. When I asked for my money back they refused to refund me even partially. Do not sign on. Their service is a complete rip off!! The people who sign you up are con people who having a laugh at your expense.

Hello, I went to this company with the idea that a service would be render. I never went out or met anyone from this dating company. The three people that call were already in a relationship or was not looking to be in one. As a result to this my credit is mess up. The company is listed on my credit as a doctor bill. Having me owing this company thousands of dollars for a service that never took place. This company needs to be investigated. Yes I am all for the class action suit against this company as well as removal off of my credit report. The company is say they loan me money for this service. This never took place. Please help.

I signed on with eLove a few years ago. The price was high, but they promised results in return! I was not matched well on my dates (okay maybe one). I felt eLove didn't give me that for which I was asking. In fact, they weren't even coming close. When I told my eLove handler the matches they were sending me were not aligning to my expectations, they assured me they would correct the problem. They did not. I felt they were sending me matches without regard to what I (or my ill-suited matches) wanted. A few of my matches had the same complaint. One of the eLove reviewers on this site said that they thought there should be a class action suit against eLove. I see their point. If you're taking free advice, mine is: do NOT do business with eLove.

I believe that this company should have a class action lawsuit brought against them for breach of contract or not fulfilling terms of contract. My story is similar to many others. It started with a direct to this service from another. When I went to interview process it was a high pressure sales environment that preys upon the lonely. This service had a failure to deliver quality matches. I only went on three of the twelve "matches" that were included in the contract. The "matches" were not even close! I abandoned the program after the three severely mismatched dates. I am particularly frustrated that I am obligated to pay for the program in full despite the fact that I feel that contract was breached due to failure of matching. I want at least the portion I did not utilize to be reimbursed.

I made a mistake in contacting eLove. In fact, I was answering a survey for another site and was somehow redirected to eLove, the first deceit. I did respond to their outreach - my mistake - and visited the office in Richmond, Virginia. High pressure sales, and I shouldn't have fallen for it, but I think most people visiting a business like this are very lonely and, unfortunately, more likely to believe false promises. I paid way more than I could afford, but had hope in the process. My first referral didn't call. I was promised an additional referral after the first 8 if I hadn't found someone. I did go out with the second referral, someone who really did not meet any of my criteria. I went out 1 other time with another gentleman. All of this was over the course of many months and only with my persistent requests. After I e-mailed a complaint, there was a phone call which I could not return at the time and then nothing else in spite of e-mails.

In fact, it took many tries to even get an e-mail through as the addresses I had were no longer valid. Due to medical bills and other reasons, I NEED the money back that I paid. I'll take the loss on the 2 referrals that were made even though they didn't work out. But, I believe they owe me for the 6 referrals that I paid for that we're never made. Not to mention the emotional distress over being taken advantage of, the loss of thousands of dollars (total was around $5000, a supposed "discount" for me) has made a hugely negative impact on my life. If there is a class action suit brought, I will be happy to join. If there is an investigation, I will be happy to testify. Anyone else out there who is lonely and willing to take a chance - DON'T. You'll end up lonelier, feeling scammed and taken advantage of, and with empty pockets.

I joined about 3 years ago, since then I have had 5 different match makers and now it is called Tennessee Singles. I paid an exorbitant fee to join for 18 matches and was promised a new match every 3 to 4 weeks. I have met 13 men - all first dates - in 3 years! I do not feel that the match maker read my profile when choosing. I did not find any of these matches compatible. I am very disappointed and angry with the deceit of this service. I asked for a refund on the remainder of my "matches" and was given the run around only to have a mid management person - with an attitude - tell me that there were no refunds.

About 3 years ago I joined eLove. I only received 4 "referrals" and after paying $6000 and no qualified matches that fit my criteria even close, I quit receiving calls from their member services team. The 800 number is no longer working and the number I call to the office where I signed up is no longer in existence. After reading other reviews it seems I was treated the same in comparison. This company takes advantage of people when they are looking for a companion. They give false hope of "you get what you pay for" promises. I am also filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I have been so upset at myself for getting in to this type of financial situation. I was taken advantage of and completely ripped off by this "service". It is a scam and a way to get money. They use no formula to match people, obviously. I want all or at least some of my money back.

I would also like to participate in a class action suit if anyone else knows how to do it. This was a complete rip off, they didn't deliver, charged exorbitant fees for nothing. Don't even think of using this service unless you have thousands to waste or don't mind taking them to small claims court to get your money back. The people placing me had not even met me, presumably not met the other party either. There is a high powered pitch in the beginning pressuring you to sign immediately (probably before you look up reviews) - I should have known better. The pitch person takes some data from you and gives it to the placement people, a computer site could give you equal options for less money.

I filled out a form online for Albuquerque Singles, one of the many names eLove uses. Someone called me to set an appointment. I asked about price and got the runaround. I decided to go for the appointment anyway because I was not comfortable with online dating and thought I was making an investment in my safety. Also, they do, they work. I am a busy professional and don't have time to search sites. I was told the interview would take about 1 hour.

When I got there, they were short staffed and I had to wait a while… I was given a number of tests to complete and interviewed. I shared things that were important to me and what kinds of things were deal breakers for me. The entire process took over 4 hours and the fees were not quoted until the very end. I negotiated a bit and got them down to 3500.00 plus tax. I decided it would be a good investment if prospects were well screened to be possible matches for me. I asked that I not be contacted in the middle of a workday, since my private business was to remain private.

Things went downhill from there. I did not ask enough questions before accepting the "matches"... never from the same matchmaker. The first person did not meet most of my "deal breaker" requirements. The 2nd never called. The third I chose not to meet after speaking with him on the phone and realized that our values, which I was pretty explicate about in the interview, were too different for us to even be friends. The 4th also did not meet some of my basic expectations, though a very nice person.

The last call was for another "match". When I asked a couple of specific questions to see if this might be a good match, the "matchmaker" did not know the answers and just told me that he was a nice guy. I made it clear that I did not want to accept the match until these questions were answered. That was a week ago and I have been playing telephone tag with the matchmaker ever since. She has not acknowledged that she understood my concerns or that she had answers to my questions… just wants me to call her. I know my time for phone calls with her is limited because I am quite busy.

I am so frustrated. I invested all this money, it what seems to me to be a scam. The "matchmakers" change constantly. They live in another state. None have met me or have any sense as to who I am. It does not seem to me that they even read all the comments I have made to help them to make good matches for me. I have filed 2 complaints with the Better Business Bureau and Albuquerque Singles says they stand by their intention to find matches for me. I have 4 matches left on my contract and I will do all I can to push them for answers to my questions before accepting another match. Evidently, if I accept the match and the gentleman never calls me, it is still a match because I accepted it. Beware, this is a waste of time and money. I could do a better job of screening on line.

This dating is all lies. They take your money and you don't get you any good dates at all. I paid a lot of money to eLove and I got I called them to get my money back and no one called me.

I signed up with eLove about a year after my husband passed. The company swore they only represent reputable individuals. Each gentleman I was set up did not even come close to what I expected. Each one had something other than conversing on mind and when I indicated this to the company I was told I was being too sensitive????? I am not paying the rest of the contract because they misrepresented the company. I felt they were acting as "pimps". I have now received a collection company notice after 2 years. I will join in a lawsuit with anyone.

I would love to join in on a class action lawsuit against this company. I lost $3,000 and received nothing! I have been a member for about 8 years and received about 5 referrals, none of which fit the description I was looking for. The referrals also did not fit the distance I was looking for. Some of the referrals did not even know that they were referred to me because when I called the referral they were no longer interested in participating in this company. If anyone can start a class action suit, please let me know. Thank you.

This company did not follow through with the contracted duties nor did they refund my money!

As a romantic hopeful that is also a busy professional, I joined in May 2012. A year later, I was notified that the company was no longer going to be in business in my state. They had only provided half of the personal matches, which I paid for. I have spent over a year requesting a refund through a variety of resources, without success. For those of you looking for love in 2015, avoid this option.

Consumer Increased Rating!

This complaint has been settled.

Jerlene of Mabelvale, AR on

Original Review

I was in their office for 4 hrs and 45 min telling them “No, I would not sign a contract for $5094.95 on 8/6/14.” In the interview process they find your weakness and prey on it, like mine was cancer, a guy I know was a dead mother, another complaint a dead daughter. They will stop at nothing to get you to sign. Their appointments are set through the noon and dinner hour, so you have not had food for 9 to 10 hours. They lied about everything, in the oral presentation, that you would get. This is a one sided contract & there a lots of legal terms to describe how illegal this is. This is part of the resume taken off of LinkedIn website, of the employee that presented and used coercive influence: required to maintain $1500.00 cash average per sale, $2000.00 contract average per sale, 75% closing. Some of her credentials: Regional Director of Sales at eLove Matchmakers, District Regional Director at Singles Station Dating Co, Sales Manager at Singles Station Dating Co.

My first call to make the contract fully due, comes within a couple of days. They went out of my age range and it was over a 3 hr drive. If they have thousands of customers, why are the complaints like mine, out of age range, not local as they advertise and not the qualifications that you asked for? Three or more employees knew this man personally. When I talked to him, this was obviously something that he had done over and over. So he was either a plant or escort. No excitement on his part, as I relayed to one of the employees. She accused me of being rude, then she asked me what did I want him to do - cartwheels? Yeah, at 73 that would have been good.

I told her she was being rude and the manager that set me up with him was rude. I never met him, so I got nothing for my money. I looked him up on the Internet using his phone number since they only give you a first name. He had been involved in a HUD scandal a few years ago involving millions and his partner served federal prison time and a hefty fine. So this guy I am sure made a deal. Does this sound like someone that you would want to go out with? I have spent many hours fighting my credit card co.

The home office is SS-ARK, Inc out of Broken Arrow, OK. They are also known as eLove, Single Station Dating, Match Made in Heaven, MMH-OKC, Inc Paings – Modern Introductions, Christian Singles Little Rock Singles, Oklahoma Singles, Little Rock Professionals, Arkansas Professional Singles, CA Singles, Bentonville Singles, Over Thirty Singles, Over 50 Singles, Professional Singles, Serious Singles, Mature Singles, Senior Singles, Singles Women, Single Men, Single Parents, Divorced Singles, Widowed Singles, Christian Singles, Jewish Singles, Rich Singles, Big & Beautiful Singles, LDS Mormon Singles.

They answer matchmaking - they can be whoever you want them to be! Same with CA Singles. Someone called from CA # but left # in Broken Arrow, OK. Main co. on top of contract SS-ARK, Inc. AR Singles was known as Single Station until Oct last year. If you have had a bad experience with one of these companies, then please contact the Attorney General’s Office in your state, the Federal Trade Commission, Better Business Bureau, and put your complaint on the Internet with all the hundreds of other complaints that I found. Someone needs to stop this cancer!

I have contacted the Attorney General's Office in Massachusetts Office regarding eLove dating service. I hired a lawyer and was awarded settlement because the lawsuit was awarded in my favor against eLove Dating service. Now I haven't been able to collect my settlement because they have gone out of business and set themselves up with a new name. They have to be stopped, I have lost over $4,000.00 plus the lawyer fees. Here is the number for the Attorney General's Office, please contact them and submit your statement and let's shut them down and get our money back. We need to stop this company from taking people's money and dignity.

I see my post was added to the others and spent some quality time reading what other people have said and wanted to add that I still have not been contacted by eLove and it seems like there must be nearly a hundred people who want to file a class action suit. Will someone tell me how this can be done? Also, although I have not been contacted by eLove, I have been getting frequent calls from It's Just Lunch. I read that in one of these posts that this is their new name. OMG, now I know where they got my number.

Where do they find so many people who sound so nice and are so lacking in integrity? The woman who has been calling me sounds so nice and friendly. I told her about my issues with eLove and she was SO sympathetic. She assured me that It's Just Lunch is so different, she'd never heard of such a disreputable company. Excuse me while I choke.

I cannot fathom who would work for such a company, perhaps they give their potential employees a test and you are hired when you have high scores in lying, acting, scamming and a narcissistic belief that you are only providing a service for idiots who get what they think you deserve. I'm sorry you all have been scammed and yet it appears I am in very good company. You all sound like a great group of people who went into this with misgivings, but due to the total lack of scruples of the staff and owner of this site, were taken to the cleaners. It's hard to believe anyone would spend three hours with you and be lying the whole time. Could any of you lie for three hours? And that is how they bait, hook and filet you. Let me know if someone figures out how to get a class action suit going.

I visited an "affiliate" of eLove 3-4 years ago in Richmond, VA and was promised that they could find the love of my life. I was told that he had someone in mind for me at that time. I told him I wanted to think about it, but he refused to let me leave without signing and his high pressure tactics finally won out. As it turns out, the person I met with is not even the person that does the referrals. I want a Christian man. That is my only requirement. The first referral I got was what I asked for, but every other match since then has NOT been. I have complained every time and I have been told that it may take time to find that match. I told them I am willing to wait for what I asked for, as I'm not willing to compromise. It has now been almost 18 months since my last bad referral. I emailed to the last two email addresses I have and got them both back as undeliverable. Two of the three phone numbers I have are disconnected and the other one forced me to leave a message, as no one answers. I have been fed up with this for years now. I'm ready to file a lawsuit too.

I fell for the trap too. I joined in Feb 2013. My first contact was provided within a week so I started off with high hopes. As it happened the contact herself, while a very nice lady, was outside the age range and outside the physical range I had set in my interview. She appeared to be a complete random match as I found no similarities between us. I made up an excuse to the contact later blaming myself and contacted eLove to ask them for a new introduction.

May 2013: I receive the form letter email from eLove stating that I have not been forgotten... blah, blah. April 2014: Not another peep from the company so I call the office in Frederick MD where I signed up. The phone number is disconnected. I find a different toll free number on the internet and get reassigned a new manager. I speak to her and explain that I have had minimal contact. She assures me she will take care of it. The company has gone through some changes? She says if I fax in an agreement I can be added to a larger database as a result of some type of merger. I faxed it in beginning of May 2014.

A week later I receive an introduction to a lady in Pennsylvania (2 1/2 hours away). I contact my manager and express annoyance at this and she assures me this will not count as an introduction. She says I should hear from them in the next 2 weeks. Today 7/28/2014: Still not a peep from the company. I read over my contract in great detail and realize that there is no time commitment specified for the company to provide services. I feel like even if I complain loudly they will simply just set up more arbitrary introductions just to say they have legally fulfilled their agreement. This has to be legally unethical somehow.

I was promised that there were plenty of prospects. I had 3 referrals and then I got the runaround, sent many emails with no response. I said it had been over 2 years and I wanted a refund. They said they were just waiting for more men to join. Still no referrals and now I cannot find a number to call. It was a rip off of a lot of money. Shame on you and shame on me for thinking they were legit.

I joined in Nov 2012 and like everyone else I was promised the moon and stars. They used my husband's death and they insured me that they had matches for me. 3 months in only one match and nothing that I asked for. 6 months in one more match and they were totally off. Multiple calls never answered back then I go to the location and they are NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!! Big mistake. I TOO WILL FILE A LAWSUIT, ANYONE??

I joined ELove out of the Carmel office in October of 2011. I to was subject to high pressure sales tactics and promised the moon. I am embarrassed to say that I fell for their line hook, line and sinker. I asked to have my monthly bills sent to my home as I did not want them coming out of my checking account and was assured that they would not use my debit card for anything other than my deposit. I was assured prior to signing up that they had already "matched" me through my previous phone conversations that they could meet my requirements because of my religious beliefs I told them I would not go out with anyone who drank, smoked or was not a Born Again Christian. I had three matches.

The first one failed all three requirements and he spent the evening telling me that his first few dates didn't meet any of his requirements either. I emailed them and called them and got no where with them. My 2nd date was the same as my first and my 3rd date told his ex-wife about me and where I worked and she came looking for me. At that point and after several different attempts, I finally got someone on the phone. I demanded my money back and was told they would not refund me anything back. They were also billing my debit card and I told them they were suppose to be sending me my statement by mail. They refused to do this so I had to close out my debit card and have a new one issued. When I complained about the matches they were sending me I was told I was to picky and that they could not match me with non drinkers as 90% of the population drank and they really did not have any born again Christians signed up.

They did began sending me my statements but were not providing me with any dates. I quit paying them. I contacted the Attorney Generals Office here in Indianapolis and they did contact someone at ELove trying to help me just get out of the contract but to no avail. I have just been contacted by a collection agency who left me a message and I believe it is regarding ELove as I do not owe anyone anything. I do not know what to do or where to turn at this point. This company is fraudulent and is ripping people off. I am willing to join a class action lawsuit and I am open to any advice to help me out of this situation. Does anyone have any advice? I am embarrassed and ashamed that I got myself in this situation.

I am a very attractive busy female. I went to elove in hopes to find my soul mate. I only had a few referrals, never went on a date. They signed me up without my knowledge. I tried to cancel the membership but they did not response to my calls or email. Now I have collection after too. They are scam artist, taken advantage of people, their money and ruining their credit. Buyer beware!!!

I joined ELove out of the Sacramento Office in January 2012 after seeing an advertisement in the local paper. I completely agree with all the complaints of the high pressure sales tactics. You receive a call from someone and they ask questions and tell you they have to see if you are a good match for them. From there they invite you in for the interview. When I was finished the red headed chic says, "Let me get the package pricing for you." After seeing the outrageous prices, I advised that I would truly need to think about it. She then says, "Where are you going to get a service that includes a credit check along with background check?" Then she went onto say, "Don't worry about it, once you find your match the match will be so happy that he will pay your bill off because he won't want you continuing through the service." Yeah, I bought hook, line and sinker and hesitantly signed up.

First few they attempted to set me up with I had no phone call back. Next I get set up with 2 guys in 1 week. One who I spent a few months dating, wasn't too bad, until I found out that he has a serious drinking problem and a bit of a temper when he's in the bar with friends. Then it was loser after loser, continuously setting me up with someone that was not even close to my background. The last guy they set me up with I thought wow, they actually did right. Needless to say that lasted a bit again and figured out he was hiding some past baggage. For a company that claims they are so great at matchmaking, they suck!! 18 months of my hard earned money down the drain. It was truly an absolute joke. Don't waste your time or money and please don't get sucked into believing the bs of how great they are.

Expert Review

Mark BrooksOnline Dating & Matchmaking Contributing Editor

Harvard Business School graduate, Mark Brooks, has been an expert in the Internet dating business since 1998. He is currently the CEO of Courtland Brooks, a consultancy agency for the Internet dating industry, and runs OnlinePersonalsWatch.com. He prides himself on being a New Media Futurist and can be reached at LinkedIn.    More about Mark→

eLove is a dating service that is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts. The company was developed by the former CEO of LoveAccess.com.

• One-on-one service: eLove pairs a matchmaker to each client, which allows for personal attention from a human, who can help make more informed decisions about potential matches than a computer can.
  • Educational resource: eLove offers clients extensive information about safe online dating, which makes them a helpful educational resource.
  • Local service: eLove.com gathers geographical information about their clients and uses that information to make pairs; the company only sets people up with matches in their area, making it a convenient way to meet potential partners nearby.
  • Guaranteed matches: The site guarantees a certain number of matches.
  • Membership options: The company offers a selection of value-based membership options, meaning customers can tailor their experience to a level that suits them.
  • No scams: Because matchmakers at eLove will do the work of finding a match for users, they eliminate the risk of scams or fake users, saving customers time and emotional energy.
  • Best for Single young people looking for a relationship, divorcees or widows/widowers looking for new love, and people who are new in town.

Compare Matchmaking Services