3.94/5
Based on 88 reviews that contain star ratings

Need help choosing? Get suggestions by answering a few simple questions

California Singles

Sacramento Singles specializes in helping local singles meet and date quality individuals that match their values, interests and life goals. Sacramento Singles is a division of California Singles, the largest personal matchmaker in California, with a local office located at 937 Enterprise Drive.

At California Singles we meet with every client face-to-face in our local office. We take the time to get to know you, to understand your relationship goals and to find out what is most important to you in the people you want to date. Utilizing your matchmaking and personality profile your experienced Personal Matchmaker will hand screen introductions that match your predetermined values, interests, and life goals. This ensures you meet real, local singles that are compatible for dating. As we like to say, “Isn’t it time to live, laugh and love again?”

View More View More

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

97 California Singles Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 5, 2015

I tried another dating site for two weeks but I stopped. My dating life before California Singles was nil. My last date was wonderful. She's fun, a little bit like me, somewhat of a happy nut with great smile. She was someone who went all the way to Carson City and back with me and I love it. Also, my matchmaker Ashlee was friendly.

Original review: April 20, 2015

My dating life before California Singles was like a love-hate – hating women, and loving and hating women. I was on that fine line since I was out of a relationship for a year and half. The quality of dates by the matchmaker was 80% bad though she was very good and professional. I had my doubts that my matchmaker even looked at the profiling but that last date that I had, when I implemented my option to not date anymore, they nailed it on the head. It took a good year to find somebody I enjoyed and found that was most compatible with me. I am now engaged to be married and at this point in my life, I would recommend California Singles.

California Singles response

Congratulations on your engagement! We appreciate that you allowed us to find your perfect match. We wish you the very best!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: April 18, 2015

I had an awesome experience with California Singles. I'm perfectly satisfied because I met someone and we're engaged. We're getting married next month.

Original review: April 15, 2015

I'm recently divorced and before California singles, I’ve been trying online stuff. All I ran into was fraud and I didn’t have many dates coming off those websites. I saw an ad for California Singles so I phoned them and they started acting on my behalf right away and it’s a much better experience. My lack of success on the different websites led me to try something different so I chose a matchmaking service. The quality of dates has been very good. I’ve gotten some good friends out of these dates so far. And sometimes it doesn’t work out, but sometimes chemistry just doesn’t work, and that’s fine.

My matchmaker is awesome. She calls me hun all the time and actively acts on my behalf. We talk at least once every two weeks, if not twice. She accepts feedback that I provide and I typically give very constructive feedback. She’s a very pleasant person and knows what she’s doing because she's the best matchmaker of the three that I've had. She accurately describes my matches and understood what I am looking for. Her descriptions of them are spot on. She not only understands what I need but she describes them very well, from the personality perspective.

I have had about 10 dates through California Singles. There’s one woman I've been dating now for over a month. She’s a laugh riot and has a very good sense of humor. She works in my industry, very smart and she got the same education that I have. We have the same interests so that's a highlight. But I had a good time with everybody that I've met so far. It may not have gone to the second or third date but at least I had a good time. I'd highly recommend California Singles for anybody.

California Singles response

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

Original review: April 14, 2015

I am disappointed that I haven't met anyone in California Singles that I can spend time with. I was very vulnerable. The process is working, but it didn't work for me yet. I didn't have anyone that I could talk about out loud because I've been married for 30 years and my husband is kind of a slacker, he hasn't signed any divorce papers because he wants an uncontested divorce. He wants to pay me nothing and I did not date before this California Singles foray.

Unfortunately the dates I had were lacking in quality. I thought I'd find some older gentleman who maybe just lost his wife and was looking for a new one. I was looking for someone to do my work for me. I'm glad that they've passed a background check and that's a good thing. However, the first guy that I went out with was a nice man. His wife was an alcoholic and had just died. The second date I had was an older gentleman. He divorced his alcoholic wife and he was not strong enough emotionally to handle his trauma.

The third man I went out with was the type that I would get intimidated with easily. He talked about how he wanted a thin woman. I'm 57 and I weigh 140 lbs, I have skinny legs, I wear a girdle, and I'm thin. He talked about how he wanted someone who was active. He's 65 and looked fabulous. He was married for 7 years, I was married for 30 years. He's talking about what he wanted then he just rubbed me the wrong way and then he kissed me. I pulled away. I was nauseous. I didn't have the greatest dates through California Singles but I know somebody's out there but it's tough. This life is not easy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about California Singles?

Original review: April 13, 2015

My relationship with a girl that I met through Craigslist ended disastrously so I tried California Singles. I enjoyed working with my matchmaker very much. She was very helpful and it was a pleasure working with her. The dates that she provided were good, some were better than others, but they all seem to be viable candidates. Through this service, I already met the one. I've been dating her ever since and we're getting married in a couple of months.

California Singles response

Congratulations on your success! We are so happy to hear that you are getting married!

Original review: April 11, 2015

My dating life before using California Singles was pretty much nonexistent. I'm a widow and I'm at the point where I would like to meet somebody and I had tried OurTime. I'm 66 so thought that would be a good deal. And then I tried eHarmony and both of them were just dreadful for the most part. The two people I did meet who were nice guys were so hung-up on their own issues that it was obvious that they were not ready for a relationship. So anyway, I gave up and didn't find it to be a good experience at all. I came here to California and just decided to give it one more go and I decided to really invest some first of all money and time into a professional dating matching service.

I've only dated one man. We met just once and he definitely was a quality above the people I had met on eHarmony and he didn't ask me any questions about myself. He didn't seem really interested in me and I'm pretty sure he had Parkinsons disease. I didn't want to get involved with somebody who had a debilitating illness because I had cared for my husband up until he died and I wouldn't change a minute of it, but I didn't wanna walk into a situation where I could end up being a caretaker again. He's a nice, good looking man but it was clear--he didn't say he had Parkinsons but I know enough about it to know that he did.

Everyone I've spoken with in California Singles seemed great. I told a friend the other day maybe I just paid 5,000 bucks to have friends. Really and truly, I'm very impressed with the people. In fact, I spoke with my matchmaker, Marie, the other day and said, if it had not been for ** that there is no way I was gonna put $5,000 down not having received any services. It's a leap of faith just to give somebody $5,000 that they don't even have to do anything. They've got my money but my experience with ** was so good I just can't believe that they are gonna rip me off. I keep a diary of every encounter I have with them. For my own protection in case it doesn't end up being what it presents itself as.

California Singles response

We appreciate your trust while on your dating journey with us. We will continue to work very hard to provide you with quality service. We hope that together we can achieve your relationship goals.

Original review: April 8, 2015

California Singles is determined to find you the match. Their follow-up could be better, however. My matchmaker is really trying hard to match me based on my personality, traits and what I have in there. She's a great person but very busy. I usually don't get any response from her. She tells me three to four weeks before I get my next date. I guess that's just the way it's set up but I wish it was sooner than that.

Another thing about this is going on a blind date and not having a picture before you go. There's a lot of people I get feedback from that don't like that part of California Singles. You don't know what to expect until you get there. They should know that after the second or third time around what you're actually looking for, based on response and know how to take it from there. I don't understand that. A picture tells a thousand words to me. When I went through the Bakersfield office to do this, I was told different. I was told that I would be getting pictures of the person I was going to be going out with. And when I was told that I'm going back to Sacramento, they said, "Oh no, we don't do that."

California Singles response

Thank you for your feedback. Your matchmaker will work hard to improve the follow-up on your behalf and we will have your matchmaker contact you to review our photo policy and how it impacts your membership in a positive way. If you have any questions, our matchmaking team is available to assist you at any time.

Original review: April 5, 2015

My dating life before California Singles was pretty much nothing, and now today I'm having more fun dating. My first intuition would be to say it's been interesting. I have very positive interactions with my matchmaker. But I'm still early in the game because I've only dated two women, and they seem to be very compatible to what my likes are.

Original review: March 27, 2015

I had very little dating life before I used California Singles. I've never done matchmaking before, so I thought it might be fun to possibly meet with a person who is more compatible with my lifestyle. It could also turn into a long-term thing, so I tried it. My matchmaker is Ashlee. She seems like a really nice and active person, and determined to make things happen. I think that's awesome.

When I started, I was told I should be looking for someone in a particular age range. California Singles works with what they think works best for everybody, but for me, that's more of an individual choice. It doesn't always mean I would prefer women close to my age, as that doesn't work with me. It never has. I still prefer younger women, possibly in their early to mid 50s. The dates Ashlee provided me so far were good people, but I haven't really made a connection with any of the three I've met. I'm an outdoor kind of guy. I'm a fisherman. So I'm looking for someone spontaneous who's ready to go.

The three I've met so far are already set in their particular lives and they know the things they're probably going to do for the rest of their lives. The things I like to do might not be something they're expecting. If they have their own internal careers and they're going to pursue those for their own happiness, that's awesome. But I'm the kind of person who will always be outdoors. I don't like bars and all that stuff. That's fun once in a while, but I'm a country boy.

California Singles has an awesome idea on how to possibly put people together. However, for me, the waiting time between them searching for and finding who they assume to be the right person for me is a bit long. They indicated to me that it probably will take three to four weeks to try to dig somebody up. Well, I'm a man who's on the move and that's quite a long time for me to wait. Nevertheless, it's a good organization. It's nice to know that there's an organization interested in putting quality people together because there are a lot of singles out there who probably don't have the time to go explore so they're the helping hand that might put this together for those people.

Original review: March 25, 2015

I'm a busy person and had been dating someone. It didn't work out so I decided that I wanted to try something else. I was kind of feeling like I’m not gonna get this right myself without any help because I haven’t had a very good track record of finding the one so I went with California Singles. Most of the dates set up by the matchmaker were not very good, and they switched matchmakers.

The current matchmaker that is assigned to me is a great person and I like her. I have a lot of faith in her. She’s only set me up with one person so far who was still pretty far off of what I want, but I think it is a challenge for her since we haven't met in person and we only talk on the phone. There’s also probably a lot more women than there are men in the system. I don’t think that I’m asking for a lot. I'm age-sensitive; I prefer the age range of my match to be within five years older or younger than me, but I've been offered guys much older than that. I also do not like really tall guys.

And there's been at least three men that I've gone out with and they complained about the quality of women they've met. It was so off the wall. I want somebody who's really optimistic and upbeat cause that's how I am. When I signed up I was told by the girl who interviewed me that she is really particular about who she let into the group but it doesn't seem like it. It's like if you have the money to pay for it, you can get in. I wonder if California Singles is doing enough advertising and getting the word out there, and really drawing in the quality men and quantity. I had a couple of guys I went out with who I think were interesting but they had to put the service on hold due to personal life issues they had going on.

I am not satisfied with California Singles. Some guys are really nice, but unless I start really seeing matches that are closer to something I prefer and if had a second date with anybody.

Original review: March 23, 2015

My life had been so-so before I was with California Singles. With other dating avenues, you don't know what you're going to find when you get there; sometimes you're told one thing and it's completely different when you meet them. California Single was supposedly a better experience than that so I got in touch with them. I've only been to two dates with CS intervention and they were both gentlemen - not exactly what I was looking for but at least they were not just looking for someone to go to bed with. The matchmaker has been very nice but it takes a few weeks for them to set you up with someone else. I'm not angry but I must say that California Singles wasn't exactly what I thought it would be either.

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: March 21, 2015

California Singles is not worth the money. For the first couple of the dates, they didn't match up to the profile at all. I was really upset initially with the service. I'm a black American and I wanted to meet black professional men that at least are making a certain kind of income because I'm a professional woman myself. The people I was getting were nothing like that at all. Some have unsavory backgrounds, which were not good. I had a series of ones that I never even met before. They had like one guy who had issues with the law. Another guy called me and said, "Oh, I got cancer, but they told me to call you anyway." They also said that I'd meet somebody every four weeks, but it would be two to three months before they'd even call me about someone and then they wouldn't be good caliber.

The first matchmaker was just like, "Well, you know, I really have so much stuff going on. I really don't have time. I just will pull anybody at you." I actually filed a case with the Better Business Bureau. They just need to give me my money back because this is not what I signed up for. Because to me, if they didn't have black professional men, then they should just say that and not waste our time or my money. But when a new matchmaker, Ashlee, came on board, she actually had a much better attitude and actually seemed like she cares and that she was willing to look.

Original review: March 14, 2015

Before, my dating life is non-existent. I thought of giving California Singles a try because of its unique set-up that appealed to me: the initial link and promotion is online, and the actual matching was not - it was face-to-face. My matchmaker, Marie, was great. Any time I had an issue, I took it up with her and she was very responsive. But this is an art as much as it is a science. They can't put themselves in the place of the prospective matches, so they give it their best shot. Out of 26 dates, only two were worth the time and money. One, I dated for three months, and it was very enjoyable while it lasted. The other one, I've only gone out with her once, but we're scheduled to go out again. With regards to the current match, I'm hopeful that it will become something more permanent than temporary, but time will tell. These two matches are a lot better odds for most Internet businesses.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2015

It was a wonderful experience. I had about three dates and I believe I've met the love of my life and I really want to thank Ashlee. She did a wonderful job. California Singles is worth recommending!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2015

I tried computer dating but it didn't work out for me. All I got were bad people. So the reason I went with California Singles is because they check people out for you. I've had five or six dates already but so far, we haven't been able to make a good match. But all the people in there are really nice. Marie, my matchmaker, has been very nice and very cordial. She's really busy but she always returns my call when I can't get a hold of her. It has been a pleasant experience.

California Singles response

Thank you for your review. Marie enjoys working with you and will continue to work hard to find the match for you. We wish you the best of luck on your journey!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2015

My dating life is now a little better. The dates they provide me have been pretty good but some of them just haven't worked out for me. The last lady that I met, I thought we were good. She lives only five and a half miles away and invited me over for a very nice dinner and a movie. We were together for a couple of weeks but then she said she doesn't think it's gonna work for us, so we ended it. It was too bad, but some things just don't work out. Then I went off of California Singles for a while, then re-tried because their matchmakers are nice people to talk to. They sound happy and kind of set up things. It's a great organization, and I recommend it. I would like to meet some ladies that live closer by.

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: Feb. 10, 2015

IT was the worst experience of anything I've had. I have given a negative review before so you know it was bad. I had three people for matchmakers in succession. I met with a manager early on and talked with her and still it didn't improve. It cost $2300 for 10 matches but they claim 11 and not one was even close. They even lied on my response that I would meet with someone again. I said no religious people and they gave two of those. I don't think they even look at your profile. They just pick someone close to your age. Maybe they just have male losers. Don't use them

California Singles response

The matchmaking team has worked very hard on your behalf. In your most recent feedback you informed your matchmaker that you were pleased with your match, that he was the best match so far. We would be happy to work with you to make any improvements to achieve your relationship goals.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2015

Ashlee, my matchmaker, is very positive and provided me with nice enough people but they were just ordinary. I wasn't looking for somebody ordinary. But the last guy she found was a winner - a keeper. So I would suggest that to make it better, they have to work a lot harder on two things: The definition of what you want somebody to know about you. Because I didn’t realize until four or five people that what I had said when I first came in was not necessarily the things that were important. The second thing is there should be a little bit more thought given to what did not work with a person. But I would recommend California Singles, though it's geared to a higher end clientele because it's pretty expensive for some people.

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: Jan. 23, 2015

California Singles has actually not been really good for me. Ashlee's been great, fine but they're not really finding anything close to what I've been looking for my whole life. There's a few of them whose personality was pretty nice. I'm friends with a couple of them, but it's just I'm not attracted to any of them in any way. I'm just almost pretty much done with it. Honestly, I'm like paying a bunch of money for nothing, really.

California Singles response

Your matchmaker cares very deeply about your success. In your most recent feedback, you informed us that you were placing your membership on Happy Hold with the introduction hand selected by your Personal Matchmaker. If you would like to update any information, please contact us and we would be happy to assist you.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2015

I had a great experience and still seeing the person that I was introduced to by Ashlee. Before California Singles, my dating life was non-existent. I was recently divorced, was very busy and with my moving, I haven't had time for a social life, thus I joined. Ashlee and everyone were really professional and pretty straightforward. She was very good about calling me and provided me a lot of dates, phone numbers... it was almost too much. I was going out at least once a week. I was very happy with the service. I would recommend it because even if it took probably 5 or 6 months for me, I actually met someone who I've been seeing now for a couple of months.

California Singles response

What great news, Rick! Thank you for your review. Many of our clients experience a very similar busy lifestyle, limiting them the possibility of meeting quality singles. Thank you for your trust in our process and we wish you the best of luck in your new relationship!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2015

I had a very good and very positive experience with California Singles. I like my matchmaker. She was very attentive and very good at what she did.

California Singles response

We appreciate your review! Thank you for taking the time to tell us how much you appreciate your matchmaker.

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: Jan. 16, 2015

I met with a delightful salesperson and signed up in October - paid a huge amount of money and never heard from anyone after that. I had to keep calling to ask why I hadn't been matched. They finally matched me with someone - then they proceeded to violate my privacy by telling him what was happening with me and my account. Next match, after I called and called... if I don't call them they do nothing. Some time in early December they gave me a match that was outside my preferences. I asked they find me another one. Lots of talk, telling me they had some in mind. Have not heard from them since. I am sorely disappointed. Feeling very ripped off. They did not deliver what was promised.

California Singles response

Your matchmaking team cares about your success as well as your overall experience. Communication is used as a vital tool to improve each introduction and tailor your membership to your personal needs. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to assist you in your journey.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2015

Before I used California Singles, I did a lot of online dating and basically I got some interesting dates but nothing went beyond that. Through California Singles, I have been on about 18 to 19 dates. Marie's pretty good. She listens, she talks, and she's been finding better candidates each time. I wish that they had more candidates who fit my type but it's getting there, it's getting closer. It's gonna happen one of these day, but it's all luck of the draw. For their initial first price that I paid, it's quite expensive. And luckily each time I've renewed, it's been less and less. But for the initial price, it really wasn't worth it.

California Singles response

We know Marie truly enjoys working with you. She puts careful confederation into each match. We wish you the best of luck on your journey!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2015

I work PM shift at a hospital so before using California Singles I really wasn't dating but because I have been single a while I felt like I wanted to start dating. So I went online and I ran into an advertisement for them. They made an appointment for me to come in and I cancelled three times. Then I finally went in... I liked the promise of it. I liked the idea that there was a financial investment so this other person had to be serious about being there. It wasn't just like, "Oh, I wanna go out and have fun." I've heard of people experiencing that on a different site and that they weren't really serious. It was just to have fun. But when you have to put a financial investment down, you're serious about it... Aside from that, California Singles make sure that a person really is single and they do a background check.

My matchmaker Ashlee has been really sweet. She's been great and she tried her best. The dates provided by her were absolutely well, but some of them were just off and weren't for me. Like one was a smoker. I'm definitely not a smoker. I'm very athletic. But we had two dates because he's a nice man. His whole house smelled like cigarettes and that wasn't gonna work for me... They do however describe the person to you, his age and his likes. So, I have an option to say yes or no (and I just said yes because who knows who you're going to meet? It might be somebody that's out of what you think, but turns out to be a wonderful person.)

Anyway, I'm 57 but I'm a cyclist, a runner and I'm very active. I just don't think that there's a lot of men my age that are very active. That's probably part of the problem because it's tough to find a guy that can keep up with me. That sounds really arrogant, but it's true. Usually, my minimum ride is 40 miles. So it's not like I'm gonna find some guy that's gonna keep up with me... But, I actually found one through California Singles that could keep up with me, and more! He is a downhill skier. Just crazy. We went skiing and we bike together and he's just really physically fit. And he's really funny and very, very smart. I don't know how I would have met him otherwise. I've crashed my bike once in front of him. And he goes, "I don't know how I would have met you unless maybe I was riding my bike and you were crashed on the side of the road." He is wonderful.

California Singles response

This is great news! We are so happy that Ashlee hand selected your "wonderful" match!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2014

California Singles has a better candidacy pool than the other dating site I had before. I was able to date maybe 8 over the last two years. Ashley did find what I was looking for after I explained it to her. I just recently moved and have met some nice people.

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: Dec. 12, 2014

I have been a member of this group for app. 14 months. I have had ONLY 2 disappointing dates. So each date has cost me $2,500.00! They have not contacted me since my last date by phone or email. I am so sorry I spent so much money on this "service." I have been much more successful with Match.com and Chemistry.com. This company should be sued! Anyone for a class-action lawsuit?

California Singles response

Our client's overall experience is important to us. We have reached out to you on many occasions with the hopes of discussing your membership. Please return our calls and we would be happy to assist you in achieving your relationship goals.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2014

I didn’t have dating life before using California Singles. I wasn’t getting any dates so I wanted to sign up and so I’ve had a lot more dates than I ever had by myself. Experience with California Singles was good. Happy with them. I had been on 35 dates through them. Quality of dates provided by my matchmaker hasn’t been that great, though. I’ve been doing it three years, it’s been a lot of duds. And I finally got somebody I liked but it’s taken three years. The people they’ve been giving me are really old and old looking. I’m 58 but I look 35. So it’s been weird going out with old people. But Marie has been wonderful. She accurately described my matches and understood what I was looking for.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2014

My dating life was fine. It wasn’t a matter of meeting people, it was meeting people of substance and that were willing to look for a long-term relationship and looking for the same thing. And so I had a string of bad luck of meeting people that weren’t looking for the same things as far as a long-term relationship or even have the same morals and family values. So it was all over the net, offline and meeting people organically in bars or any type of social event. And so I was looking for another alternative on how to meet people that would at least be geared towards a relationship.

The first six dates I had with California Singles were terrible. But they were all polite. Also, the first three were not even anything near what I was looking for. They were all nice people and we all had an okay time but I didn’t get what I paid for at all when it comes to that. So I’ve had two out of a total of 7 or 8 that were okay and they went past the first date but other than that, I feel a bit worse than me meeting people online because you’re not supposed to know too much upfront, you’re going based off of what a matchmaker says and then all of a sudden when you are in front of people, it’s very hit or miss. You don’t know whether the conversations are gonna go well or how you’re gonna hit it off. And I’m not sure how that’s happened and I don’t know the process behind the scenes as far as how people are matching me up with people.

But I haven’t been too pleased with anybody that I’ve met with California Singles. And what’s funny is that the first couple of people that I’ve met with had similar experiences where they weren’t happy with who they were being matched up with. I get matched up with these people and we are out on a date or getting to know each other and they also express that they’re having frustration with the service as well. It sounds like it was common. I was dissatisfied with the first half of my experience with California Singles. But then midway through, it seemed like they changed my matchmaker. Later on when I was matched up with Marie, she had a better understanding of what I was looking for but it was still a struggle as far as meeting someone that was compatible with me.

California Singles response

We appreciate your review. We hope that Marie will find the ideal match for you. We are a feedback based membership with the intention of improving your introductions over time so if there is anything she can do to improve your experience, please let her know.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2014

Prior to California Singles my dating life was pretty slow. If I met people and I was interested, I would ask them out and dated like that. And I dated a couple of people for a year or two at a time, and then it sort of ended. And I’m travelling between Florida and California a lot which makes it a little bit tough sometimes. I heard an advertisement about California Singles on a local radio station in Santa Rosa. So I got on the internet and made contact with them. They described what they do. They do background checks and all that. That was very interesting to me because it’s hard to do that when you're just trying to meet somebody and not knowing anything about them and find out that there are other things about them that were not so good.

I’ve met for lunch and coffee about 7 times, I would say. They weren't dates. That’s as far as they went. There’s nothing there other than they're really nice people. They were the kind of people I was looking for but that you do a background check on but there was no connection. Either way, for them for me, for me for them. And they were of age or a little bit older than I was. Most of them were, the first few I met.

The very first one was a good one. The lady had her dog and I’m very much into animals. And so after that they were hard to get ahold of but that improved when Marie came on board or when she was assigned to me. And so it’s been a whole lot better since then. But as far as before that, you didn't know who you were gonna talk to. So there must have been some change of personnel or something in the office. As for the quality of the dates, they were good. The last two I met, there was a little bit of a connection. And so I’m pursuing those a little bit more now.

Marie’s a very uppity woman and on top of things. It’s pretty good. She’s definitely, “Go, go, go” and a very cheerful person. And would ask me each time “What was it you liked about the person or didn't like about it”, or about the meeting. And of course that’s only an hour and half or two hours for lunch. And I get feedback. So each time it got a little bit better. I came to date better with people that are 5-7 years younger than myself and the energy level needs to be there. And so the other people, their energy level doesn't seem to be as much as mine is. Recently, I met this woman from Carolina and she seems to be just as much as I am or maybe a little bit more.

California Singles Company Information