2. Finance
  3. Credit Cards

Wells Fargo Credit Cards

Wells Fargo Credit Cards
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.64/5

Wells Fargo is a national bank with branches in many communities. Its services include home loans, mortgage refinancing and home equity loans. Explore mortgage information, affordability calculators and home loan shopping tools on its website. If you’re interested, apply online or talk to a Wells Fargo mortgage consultant in your area.

Get better rewards

Need a more rewarding credit card? Find the best card for you.

Choose My Card

Get better rewards

Need a more rewarding credit card? Find the best card for you.

Choose My Card

Wells Fargo Credit Cards Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wells Fargo Credit Cards?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wells Fargo?

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

My Wells Fargo Visa Card has a very high limit and the interest rate is low. Of course I pay my balance each month so there really isn't any interest. I also get cash back on my purchases. There is no annual fees as well. I would recommend this card to everyone with good credit.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I have used it all over the world. It is always accepted. The customer service is wonderful. They spend the time necessary to solve whatever problem might arise. Moreover, their anti-fraud department is extraordinary. They contact me right away if any spending appears out of the ordinary.

Get buying tips about Credit Cards delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

I liked the zero percent introductory offer for two years. I like the website, it's very easy to access and use to check balances and pay bills. I like the rewards, money back on purchases.

Original review: July 23, 2020

I've had this credit card since 1975 and have never had an issue w/ either billing or payment. I always pay off the full amount every month and there is no fee if statement amount is paid in full.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

I had someone who is much smarter than Wells Fargo security use my card to get cash out of Gas Station ATM’s. This was in a location four plus hours from where I’m located during COVID. Wells Fargo will not credit me back the amount of money I lost. It’s a substantial amount as well. This is even after contacting their Executive Team, each one of them. Guess that $4Billion plus fine they had to pay was too much for them and they’ll make it up little by little by taking advantage of their customer base.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

I have followed all the procedures and the timeframes. Called your customer service endless time but it is impossible to get a resolution. I have waited and submitted all information needed and still no resolution. With COVID it should not take 9 months to get a resolution. You need to train your customer service and hire more people so someone can answer the phone. It is unfair to hold my money for this long especially during difficult times. Listen to your client and try to help get a regulation.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2020

I will never bank with Wells Fargo ever again. I had a credit card with a meager $2k credit limit, and I paid every bill on time and also paid double what the monthly balance was. Then -- out of the blue -- they mailed me a letter telling me that they closed my credit card account because my credit score went down to 705. The reason it went down suddenly was that I borrowed some money from 2 other credit cards to make a large purchase. That was my right and my business. Based on that, they closed my account. Well, good riddance Wells Fargo -- I don't need you, and you will never again have my business.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

Overall an OK card. Seems like a rather high interest rate. No cash back on purchases. Worst feature is lack of timely notification when there is something hinky on your card.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

I started off one day late and received a $30 late fee.... Okay. Rules are rules. I missed the deadline. My bill was $214.16. I paid $650.00 that month. Even though I paid OVER 3 TIMES the minimum payment (minus the late fee), they charged me a $40 fee the next month because the next payment (also over 3 times the minimum payment) wasn't paid within their one week window of payment. I played their silly game 3 months in a row (I had automated my payments through the bank I was paying from).

Also, this account was supposed to be interest free before 12 months (I'm in my 3rd month). Each month they've charged me a small interest. It was small so I wouldn't notice or care? I'm not sure. The final bit was their unwillingness to help me over the phone. It is their policy to keep from giving links or direction on where to review their service... I wouldn't want reviews either if it was my policy to tax my customer at every possible point. I'll NEVER have an account with them again. I'm paying this one off and washing my hands of my association with Wells Fargo.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

My credit history is still going down because I closed my credit card account in Wells Fargo, when I see my history I there is only the closing of my credit card account, I never recommend this glue pool to anyone.

Wells Fargo Credit Cards Company Information