Imagine Mastercard

Out of Business

Compare Credit Card Companies

Research top Credit Card Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I received 2 calls from a "process server from Washington State" (I live in Nevada) that they tried to serve me at an old address and that I have a "Citation and Summons" issued for my appearance in court. They have the last four of my social security number. The process server, Niece, called me twice within 10 minutes (she forgot that she had *just* called me), and I found out later that day that she also somehow got my husband's cell phone number and called and left a message for him AND she called my father-in-law and called him. A week later she called my sister. This is harassment.

I was given a phone number to call to contact the "filing party," which was the "Offices of Sattler" law firm in Virgina, at 855.968.0681. I called and was informed that I took out a credit card in 2006, paid on the card in 2007, and then stopped paying in 2009, through the First Bank of Delaware. I have never taken out such a card. In fact, my husband and I just refinanced our home 2 months ago, so any delinquent accounts would have shown up on my credit report at that time.

They are threatening me and telling my family members to warn me that they will serve me at my place of employment. Now they are even saying that if I do not sign the papers at my address, the process server "will be escorted to your place of employment, in which Human Resources will be notified, as well as a supervisor will have to be present to witness the signatures."

These people have served me court papers on an account that was clearly closed back in 2005. They are stating that I owe $1096.24. Surely if I had owed anything on this credit card, I would have heard before now. I have checked my credit report faithfully and have cleared it up. I not only have recently financed a car, but have several credit cards that have high limits with very reputable companies. I look on these papers and they are a "debt buying" company. They are bottom feeders trying to get what they can from anyone they can. DON'T PAY THEM A DIME. Fight back and don't let them get away with threatening you. If at all possible, seek advice and check if you can possibly sue them instead. I would like to see them take me to court and get money for something that I not only do not owe, but which is over 8 years old. Come on... do you honestly think consumers are so stupid these days?

I got a call from them at work and they told a co-worker what would happen to me if I didn't call. I never had a card from them. They said that I had it in 2004. This is 2015… way over the 7 yrs. Told them that "I'm not paying it" and they were like "Fine. We will take your wages and your car and put you in jail". I was like "Really???" Good luck on that.

Got a voice mail that said someone had been trying to send me some legal documents, and to avoid further legal action I needed to call such and such person at given phone number. I called and was told that I was being sued for $1500 for an Unsecured Imagine Credit Card from 2007. I have never had an unsecured credit card, and why am I just hearing about this from 2007 if they have my correct address and phone number?? I was told I have by Monday to make a decision on if I can come up with a $250 deposit then commit to paying $100 a month for an account that I am pretty sure isn't even mine. This doesn't even show up on my credit report. It is supposedly from 2007 and they say they have my signature?! He also said they will garnish my wages if they have to move forward.

I am devastated because as a single mother of three who receives absolutely NOTHING in addition to what my income is I don't know what to do.

I received a phone call on Thursday 4/9/15 from a process server named ** about the Imagine Mastercard account. He couldn't give me any details & I had to contact the law firm. 1-855-441-8143. I spoke with ** who originally said the call shouldn't have been transferred to her & I gave her the case #. She didn't want to send me documents with my signature & said the judge would have all the documents. She then proceeded to tell me the balance with the court cost of $3,187. I was told they sent me mail, there was an attempt to serve me was unsuccessful & I no longer live at the address. Who's to say if these people in this serving attempt is true?

Then she wanted to see if I could pay $1500 settling out of court after she put me on hold. I know it was a small credit limit of $200-$300. How can fees accumulate in such a large amount? Is this process legit? Back then I made payments & later lost my job. The Lady kept placing me on hold to tell the other party the situation to work out payment settlement. I'm currently unemployed, the amount to pay back dropped to $1200. I don't know what to do, I barely can make ends meet. I need some advice before I sign any E-Sign documents.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Imagine Mastercard?

I received a call from Imagine Mastercard and never had an Imagine credit card in my life. They said the would sue me and go through my bank and my job or intercept my taxes. They said they could settle it right now for $800.00 or have me served and once I get served it would be $4000.00 I would have to pay. They also said that I got the card between 2007 and 2009. I told them that they can't sue for anything over 7 years old, which 2007 and 2008 would be seven years old. They also said they had my signature on some documents. I told them that's impossible because I never had an Imagine credit card. They said I made payments for a year and then stopped payment.

I told them that someone might have used my identity and that would be fraud. They asked me if I filed a report. I asked them how would I file a report if I didn't know about it until now. They said they sent me notification in the mail. I told them I never received any notifications from them at all. They still said they would have me served. I don't know who they are but by all these testimonies I think they should be brought up on charges for fraud. Whoever starts a class action lawsuit with them count me in.

I do not know who these people are or how to reach them; however, there is an outstanding amount of $512.00 on my credit report that is holding up a mortgage approval. If anyone knows their phone number, I would love to talk with them.

I am being threatened with a court summons for an account that I never opened. I told them this was fraud and they said they were sending me paperwork to fill out, which I never received. At the time of the first call, I was living in a hotel. They called and said they would have me kicked out of the hotel and get the balance left for what I owed. Now they are calling my wife, threatening her and she is unemployed and disabled. These people are a serious ripoff. They even told me they would come take the SSI payments from my minor children and put me in jail. The calls come frequently on a daily basis - even after she just changed her phone number and it is still less than two months old. They never call and talk to me on my phone. They have even said they were going to my job to have me served or locked up. What can I do? This has been going on for two years now.

I received a phone call from a process service saying I was being charged with fraud ref no. ** from the First Bank of Delaware saying I was being sued for $1975.76, or I could settle out of court for $1000.00. When I opened this card it was an unsecured card and I had to pay a $25.00 monthly fee. After a period of time, they kept accruing late fees and I never used the card but a few times.

So I closed the account because I lost my job. They claim they sent me a letter in the mail, which I never received, and threatened to summon me to appear in court. I am presently unemployed making $54.00 a week, I can just about make ends meet. Why after I closed this card, I thought they would stop accruing fees for charges that were never made. How can I resolve this situation? Please help.

I cancelled this account back in 2007, yet they continued to bill an account that I told them was closed and no longer valid. They billed it so much that it jacked my overdraft fees up to over $1000. I refuse to pay a monthly charge for having a card I do not use. I will only pay what I spent on it which is around $150. This cost me my checking account to go to collections due to their numerous attempts to get a monthly fee.

I have had the Imagine Card for 4 years. I have never been late I was trying to build credit. In May 2009 I got my bill and was charged a 35.00 late fee. This was the 1st. I was upset and called the company and was told that I made my payment 1 day late and my due date changes from month to month. I quickly cancelled the acct. Did want to deal with them. I paid the late fee. The next month I called cause my payment wasnt debited from my acct. I received another 35.00 late fee and refused to pay it. I told the rep to change my due date from the 28th to the 1st. Since July I have been getting monthly calls from Imagine saying that I am behind. I make my payments on time each month and the rep that calls me agrees. He told me in Oct2009 that he was going to credit 70.00 of late fees cause I had my date changed and the company didnt adhere to what they agreed upon. 3weeks later(nov17) I get another call telling me that I am behind. WOW!!! This card is haunting me. I just want to pay it off as soon as possible. I am still being charged 9.95 a month for maintainence fees. I closed the acct. what maintanence? I guess I am paying them to harrass me for not being late.

Last month Imagine charged me $100 for the yearly credit card fee. This month I get a letter stating that their credit card program has ended, and that my account will be closed immediately. If they would have sent a letter, stating their intentions, before charging me the annual fee of $100, I would have payed the balance off and cancelled the card myself.

got a letter today saying 'notice of termination of card program' and my account was closed. ive had my imagine card for about 5 years, never ever a late payment and never over my limit. so i called and this jennifer told me it was not because of my credit history with them, that because of economic conditions they were closing all accounts.

Well, I have had this charge card for a couple of years now. I have never been late and never over the limit. I have it set up to come out of my checking account every month at the same time. Well about 2 months ago, they charged my annual fee to it which made my payment go up to $36.00 a month, which I had it set up to send $30. I had forgotten to go onto my online banking and change it. Well a few days later, I got a letter stating that my charging privileges were suspended until my account is current, so I immediately updated with my bank to send them $50 a month. Now they will not reestablish my account over $6 after never being late or anything before. I obviously didn't have good credit that's why I have this card and I have worked so hard on fixing my credit. Now this is going to affect that. It's going to lower my credit score.

Imagine, MasterCard closed my account without the benefit of a phone call or notice of any kind. This is a very unprofessional company. I am reporting their actions to the Better Business Bureau. I have been a good customer and always in good standing. I pay way more than my minimum every month and still continue to do so. I have gone over the limit only once and that was when they charged my account the $100 yearly fee without the courtesy of a reminder notification so that I could prepare to make certain the charge did not cause me to go over my limit. The yearly charge was put on my account on the 5th of the month and they cancelled my card on the 5th of the month. I had absolutely no time to pay the over limit amount before they revoked my card privileges. They are even still charging me a $9.95 monthly membership fee which I pay on time. I emailed them because I cannot understand the people that answer the phone in broken English.

Below is their response to my email: ""Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. This email is in response to your recent inquiry. Your charging privileges have been permanently revoked and closed by Imagine Gold MasterCard on 03/05/2009 due to your delinquency or over-limit status. We are unable to change the status of your account. Please be advised that you remain obligated to make your minimum monthly payments each month until your balance has been paid in full. This is to verify that we have received your payment of $110.00 on 03/06/2009. Your account was closed on 03/05/2009. As a result, there is no available credit on your account. We appreciate and value your business. Please let us know if you have any further questions regarding your account. In our effort to provide you the best possible service, we invite you to participate in our brief e-mail satisfaction survey."

I received a card from this company. I went to use the card one day and it was declined. I was told that my card was closed due to over-limit in my account. I had payments set up from my checking account over the amount that was requested. I went over the limit due to a new service fee. When you call, you get a lot of foreign people who, half of the time, cannot understand you and you cannot understand them. I don't mind that the account is closed because I do not want it anymore, but I do mind that they put something against my credit reports because of something that was not my fault.

I also feel that if they are closing your account that all fees of any kind to stop also and a basic payment to pay off the account is all that you pay since you did not request for the account be closed. What company regulates this company? Do they have free reign to do what they want? How many people will have to be swindled before someone in authority steps in? They should be made to shut done and the credit bureaus should be made aware to not use any information coming from this company against my credit or anyone else's.

How many more people will be suckered in and abused by this company before something is done? They should be made to close down and not be able to collect any more from anyone. An alert should be televised to all people exposing their practices. There should also be an alert telling present customers to monitor their bills closely to make sure that this company does not stick any more surprises on their bills. They should be required to boldly print that if, for any reason they deemed important, your account will be closed and it will not be reopened.

If this had been a consumer, the offices that regulate would have taken them to court by now or taken their homes, or ruined them by now. When it comes to a company that does what this company does, they seem to walk away with it. Handling this company sends a message to other less credible companies that it is not alright to do this.

I received a bill with the due date listed as July 4, 2009. I noticed on the bill that I was charged a $9.95 monthly account maintenance fee in June. I didn't realize at the time that this was happening as I was trying to keep a 0 balance on the card and using it in emergencies. I also noticed that I was charged a $35 late fee for not paying the $9.95 on time.

I called to complain. The bill stated that my minimum payment due was $71.51, my total balance was $166.61, which I paid. Friday, 6/19, I tried to use the card and it was declined. I returned home and called Imagine, I was told that my account was closed because I did not adhere to the terms. Today, I called and inquired why the account was closed when my statement says the due date is July 4. They told me several different stories. One, being, that I went over my balance. Not true. Then they said it was because I was late in making a payment. When I told them I had the bill in front of me stating that my account was $10.05 past due. It was then that Paul was put on, sounding as if he was reading from a script and basically I did not resolve the problem. I then informed them that I was reporting the company to the BBB and the Attorney General's office in my state, for deceptive business practices. It was then that I was told that a manager would call me back.

Embarrassment at having my card declined and having to leave the store and go get cash to complete my purchase. A day after I had paid the company $166.41 of which only $71 was due on July 4, 2009.

Initially, my payment to them was through my bank. For some reason my bank stopped making payments to them in November 2008. Imagine, started calling me until I made the payment in December, every day 4-5 times daily. They even cut off the card privileges. My balance was only about $400 at that time. When they reinstated the car, they raised my limit to $550. All the while I was making the correct payments and even additional payment amounts.

In May 2009, I forgot about the monthly payment until the day it was due, however, I sent the payment off right then. I called about a week later to see if the payment had arrived, which it did, but I was charged over the limit fees and overcharge fees. I was told by a foreign speaking person, that I need to make a $50.00 payment by my next due date and they would take off my overcharges, which I did. When I called about the extra charge fees, another foreign speaking person told me my account has been cancelled. I asked for a manager, who could not answer why my account had been cancelled except for bank policies. The extra fees were taken off, leaving me with a balance of $506, well under my credit limit.

Now, the phone calls have started again, saying I am past due $50. Help me find out the problem with this company. No consumer should have to put up with this type of harassment. Could they be promoting illegal activities?

they reported negative information on my credit report.

Dear Folks, consider it a blessing that Imagine has closed your accounts, and I do not mean that in a cheeky, nonsincere way. They clearly have inferior customer service and credit card policies. As you can see, Imagine is going down, quicker than the economy is, and even quick then unemployment is rising.

The ONLY unfortunate story of this whole fiasco with having an Imagine Credit Card, as you can imagine (no pun intended) is their lack of ability to take personal responsibility for THEIR poor choices, behavior and policies, and instead blame the consumers with finger pointing; not unlike our current politicians in DC. So, having said that, I vote pay them off, sit on the bleachers as the spectators, and enjoy the show as they go down, down and more down....with no customers left to falsely blame.

I have had my account from Imagine for nearly 4 yrs. When I received my account, I immediately set up the online payment. It worked beautifully UNTIL...I shopped at Marshall's/TJMaxx. They had a computer breach and consequently Imagine closed my account, and issued me another card. The letter I received stated my account was closed and reported as "LOST OR STOLEN". Which made my score plummet. Then I get the new account, I sign it up online, thinking everything was going to be ok...it wasn't. I am not sure what happened, but, no payments were being taken from my bank account as before. I wasn't aware of this, and received one of the letters saying my account was closed due to non payment. Then the calls from India started, the call center, which is NO HELP WHATSOEVER, I received up to 6 calls per day...I tried several times to speak to someone at the home office in Atlanta, but that was a joke. No one would call me back to discuss my account or address my concerns.

Then one day, I get a phone call saying they would like to offer me a new account if I pay the back bill and fees. Which I did, they re-instated the account, and I signed back up again..ONLY to find it wasn't linked up..so I went 31 days past due..and the calls started again. I paid it online, and all was fine or so I was told. A few days later, I paid the entire account off, $650.00, paid in full. The next day I got the letter stating my account was closed due to not living up to my end of the bargain. I called the phone number and was back speaking to "Veronica Daniels" with a heavy Indian accent. I expressed my feelings, anger, etc. at how I have been treated,and she just said.."I am sorry, there is nothing I can do."

I asked to speak to a supervisor...What a joke...The guy on the other end of the phone said he would take my concerns and forward them to an account manager for review since I did pay it off rather quickly. He told me someone would call me in 4 days, I waited, no calls. I finally called the number he told me was the account manager, and it was the call center in India..AGAIN. No customer service, multiple fees, and was not called when promised, and I was told that the "account manager" declined to re-open my account due to my history of late payments. This credit card company is shady at best...THEY ARE THE WORST OFFENDERS OUT THERE...STAY AWAY FROM IMAGINE....bad news, bad service, bad experiences. They are not out to help you as they say. Major rip off. I have reported them to an attorney, and the Better Business Bureau. I hope someone call help.

I have been a customer with Imagine Credit Card, Card Services (First bank of Delaware) since 2005. When I first opened this account it was in hopes of repairing my credit, as most credit card companies that prey on people with less than perfect credit, imagine offered me a credit with the condition of me paying them a Processing Fee, Activation Fee and other unnecessary junk fees. Aside from the fees charged I was imposed a monthly $9.95 account maintenance for any balance I carried. As part of the card agreement I also had to partake in having the monthly minimum payment deducted from my bank account. For the pass 4 years I never had a complaint until I received a letter from Imagine stating that my account was permanently closed for going over the limit by $67.00. When I contact Imagine in reference to letter that I received I was told that I had breached my contract with them. I asked Imagine why would you honor the payment instead of declining the transaction as all credit card companies do when you no longer have more credit available? They had no answer for my question. I feel as if I have been robbed in more ways than one. My biggest concern is my credit I have been working feverishly to keep and maintain a good credit profile. However now having my card closed out for no apparent reason will lower my scores. I would like to sue Imagine Credit Card for over charging with there maintenance fees and for damaging my credit.

I have had the Imagine Mastercard since 6/2007 - I authorized automatic payments on the card through my bank account - About 6 months ago the Imagine decided to no longer take my payments on automatic debit from account. I had a final credit limit of $500.00 and I had used $500.00 - but I have already paid back over $700.00 and yet somehow I still owed $500.00. Since my payments were automatically deducted from my checking account - I never opened the statement that were sent from Imagine - after all I knew they were getting the money - so I was unaware they had stopped drawing the payment.

I then recieved a call from a man who calls himself Nick M who is calling for Imagine as I am behind on my payment but he will not charge the late payment fee if I pay today. Ok this was all new to me- and I was at work and could not take his call. I could hardly understand him as well - his accent was so thick and he was talking so fast. I got a number that I could call after 5pm and called back later that evening. I spoke to a woman who took my payment over the phone - however advised me that she could not set me back up on automatic debit payments - I would have to call customer service for that. Right - how can you get through.

Then of course - I get a letter advising that my card has been shut down as I have been late on my payments and that I owe over $500.00 on the card, etc etc etc. Okay- that looks great on my credit - I was trying to rebuild my credit - jumped through all the hoops - all the money that I used on the card has been paid and then some - and now I have been declined credit because I was late on the payment - but they had a standing authorization to debit my account for x amount of dollars every month to ensure payment that they decided they did not want to take.

Then again today I get another call from this Nick M man - I gave him the money he wanted and advised I was at work and I needed to do it quickly because I could be let for cell phone use- our company is looking at possibily having to lay off people and I do not wish to be one of them, and this man is taking his own sweet time as though he has all day. I told him 7 times or more " I am at work and you have called me on my cell and I could be let go for this - I need to get off the phone, and he will not just take the money give the confirmation number and let me go. Then I have do yet another name change with these people which I have done 3 times already and this Nick M man will not get the spelling correct it took over 5 minutes to get him to spell L. Lyne correctly, all the while I am tellling him - I need to get off the phone.

Then I for his supervisors name - he will not give it to me - instead he asks me to tell him why I was late making my payment. I finally had to thank him for his call and hang up, even while I am telling him that if he needs anymore anymore information form me to call me after 5pm he is still trying to talk to me. At this point a supervisor is standing in the doorway intently listening to the entire affair - I was so frustrated and embarrassed - not only have the deliberatly opted to damage my account by deciding to cancel the agreement that I was required to enter allowing them to automatically withdraw payments from account - but they are harrassing me at work and though they have been asked not to they refuse to oblige my simple request -as though it matters not to them if people who are required to pay them money lose thier very precious employment because the credit card service has decided not to have any respect for them and harrass them during thier business hours. OH - I AM SO FRUSTRATED !!!!!!! This is unethical and if I had the time and money I would take them to court - I am sure they are in the wrong!!

Have had the card since 2008, have paid on time, never late, closed my card by being over the limit by 27.00, that makes no sense, now, that will look bad on my credit report, and I think that this illegal. Can you help me. I have been a perfect customer.

It will look like I was delinquent on my credit report when I was not. They kept raising my credit limit, when I would go over a few dollars, but, my payment was always deducted from my account and made a few random payments as well. Never late. What can I do?

I have had this card for about two years. During that time I was never late with a single payment! However, I did have a few over the limit tranactions which resulted in over the limit fees being charged to my account. Which I paid as a result that the account was linked to my banking account and withdrawn every month like clock work (even one time when I paid them early on line they still withdrew the monies from my account which caused me to go into over draft with my bank) no matter what.

Then out of the blue I received a letter stating that my card was cancelled due to going over the limit. I refused to pay the money owed until I spoke with the bank or person whom made the decision to cancel my card, since the damage had already been done to my credit report. I have yet to hear from the bank nor the responsiable party. I still can't figure out how there actions are legal since there reason for cancelling my card was not one of the grounds listed in my contract.

This card has been reported on my credit score as maxed out and closed. my score dopped from good to bad as a result.

I have had the card for over a year now. I paid all of the start-up fees and monthly costs. I may have been late a few times on my payment, but NEVER more than a few days. So, now that I just made a payment to pay off the card (which I do at the end of EVERY month) they cancelled my credit card. I was told that I was late on my payment and that they have no grace period. I was also being told that due to over-population that my card was being cancelled.

It is insane! They told me that they are cancelling alot of cards right now. It's probably better to not have this card anyhow. I would rather watch this company file BK right now than help support it. If you are trying to build credit like I am, this is the WRONG card. You will need to make a payment every month even if you don't use the card. A late payment on their monthly-fee still shows late on your credit report.

There was no long-term damage done, although I am going on vacation in a couple days and had planned on using the credit card while in Mexico. Oh well...

Imagine Mastercard cancelled my credit card on 10/14/2008. I never once missed a payment and I even pay twice per month. Although I did keep a high balance, I amways paid my bill on time and they have a history of that. When I was finally able to speak to someone in Customer Service, they said it was because my account was over-the-limit. OKay, yes it was, but for two or three days, which was an oversight on my part when I used the wrong card.

Well, I never had a credit card close my account for being $31 dollars over; that is what their over-the-limit fees cover. They did not even charge me an over-the-limit fee that I know of, or maybe they did. It was not clearly stated in the billing statement that was mailed. They also did not explain what it was beyond being slightly over-the-limit, that led them to make that decision.

I would like my card reestablished. They even increased my limit when it was over by a couple bucks before and continued to give me new limits - now this adverse reaction is very, very confusing.

Still trying to see if they will explain to their loyal paying customers why this action. I paid on time, never, ever late and always I made double payments. I just paid today, but it was not a double paymnet - it is only $25. And they still have me permanently revoked.

I have Imagine MasterCard and have paid them diligently for almost two years. They have closed my account recently due to my going over limit. They state numerous times although they admit I never missed a payment. What is credit if not to buy when there's no cash on hand and if one goes over limit as long as he pays minimum due on payment due date - what is the problem. We all know these cards are set to go over limit just for meager amounts so consumer will incur the over the limit fee.

If card can stop at $10 or $15 past limit, why not arrange for them to stop at amount before fee of $35 could be incurred for 1000 people per state equals $35,000 x 10 states = 350,000 times 50 states = seventeen and one half million dollars. I am sorry I don't even know how to write it in figures it's so much that's why companies do it. Why do we let them, I do not know? I am presently researching trying to find a law that I know exist that would disallow these companies from giving persons $300 credit cards with only $50 available and once they spend it owe $300 and when they default who incurs debt? I assure you it's the general public. Thank you.

I took out this credit card in 5/2008 because I am in the process of fixing my credit. I gave my bank account information to them to process a $4.95 processing fee and because they stated you needed to have an open account. I submitted the information with the understanding that amount would be only amount deducted. On May 28th, 2008 I made a payment in the amount of $20.00 through web pay with my card and that went through with no problem. I never rec'd any kind of unauthorized deduction for June and on June 18th, 2008 I submitted another payment of $60.00 bringing me to a balance of $2.28.

Well the problem was that on July 7th the company tried to debit my account a $30.00 payment that was unauthorized. This amount not only NSF'd because of coarse I didn't know it was going to be deducted but it also caused alot of havuck in my bank account. Not only did the company try to deduct the $30.00 but also charged me a $35.00 NSF fee. I also rec'd an NSF charge from my bank because I $32.00 did not have the $30.00 in my account. I have called imagine on several occasions and have gone over this with them but they state the amount is automatically deducted even if payment has been made.

Once again I made 2 payments that month. One for $20.00 and the second for $60.00. How in the world can they deduct me an additional $30.00 and my balance was only $2.28. I am very concerned about this because like I said before I am trying to repair my credit not mess it up more. I thought if I obtained a credit card that should revolving ctedit this would help me. I to this day have not seen any activity on my credit report regarding this company. They do not even show up as open and it is now July. Please Assist! Scared this is going to effect my already bad credit I am trying to fix.

I opened a credit card account nov 2006 with this company. They require a 150.00 be deducted from a bank account to process to open this Credit Card. I went on provide them with it and they tryed to deduct it and could not get the funds. At the same time my account had some fraudlant activity on it so i closed this account.

I called them and they told me that.howver i was told if i paid 4.95 to process this account they would open my account and it would not be problem. they also said that the 150.00 would be billed to my statement and instead of having a credit limit of 350.00 that it would only be 200.00. i was ok with that and i informed them that the account that i tryed get the 150.00 from was closed.

at that time not one person from dec 2006 till about a week ago in march 2007 informed me that the payments had to be deducted from a bank account. i had been sending in my payments by mail paid by a money order since this account has been opened. when i received my statement that i learned that they deducted 30.00 payment from a bank account. i was not understanding what was going on so i contacted them. I was then told that they were deducting the payments from a account that was on file that was used to open this account. I was very angry at this point. I ask why would you deduct from a account that is closed and i told you about in nov-dec 2006 that i had to close this account and it no longer valid. i was told it was not a problem. they were willing and accepted my 4.95 to open this account.

The customer service person went on to say that unless i provide a bank account that they would close this account. I also spoke to a manager and they could not explain after almost 60 plus days of using this account why nobody told me about this issue. I gave them all the facts and they were not very helpful.

I am very upset because it took them 60 plus days and not one person inform me of this problem and they open this account anyway. They broke their own rules by allowing me to open this account knowing that my account was not valid and i informed them that this account was closed and it was not a problem if i paid 4.95 for processing and the 150.00 that was billed to my account.

This is pure fraud.

I am having to pay back 150.00 that they billed me for opening this account and any other fees like interest they may have accessed. since i am disputing this account it could go take months and they may report me to credit bureaus.

Imagine Mastercard Company Profile