QUICK LINKS

What is a 3-Agency Credit Report?

Do these reports include my FICO, risk or credit score?

Who can order?

What if I am in the military?

Will requesting my credit report hurt my credit?

How can I get my credit report free?

What's the story behind the FREE credit report offers I see on the Web?

How long does it take to get my report?

Can you deliver my report online?

Can you send me my report via email?

Can I have my report delivered to alternative address, like my office?

Is requesting my reports online safe?

What happens to my personal information after my report is processed?

What types of payments do you accept?

What is Credit411's refund policy?

I have a question that is not answered by the above.

What is a 3-Agency Credit Report and why do I need one? It is a credit report which contains ALL the information that ALL THREE of the major credit bureaus (Experian, Trans Union, & Equifax) are reporting about you. These reports list ALL your reported credit accounts bureau-by-bureau, line-by-line allowing you to see and compare how each of the three agencies is reporting the account as well as which lenders have recently reviewed your reports.

Do these reports include my FICO, risk or credit score? No. Currently, NONE of the credit bureaus allow ANY company to provide or sell FICO/risk/credit scores directly to consumers. Their reasons:

• each agency offers a variety of scores some with the higher the number the better some with the lower the number the better;
  • scores change day to day as a consumer's credit history changes;
  • the same lender may view identical scores differently over time;
  • Therefore, providing consumers with scores will confuse more than help them. For more infomation on FICO scores check out: http://www.yourcredit.com.

Who can order? Any individual over the age of 18 who has a valid Social Security Number and resides within the United States. We DO NOT resell credit reports to third parties! All requests must be submitted by the person who is requesting his or her own credit report. Spouses must order seperately and individually.

What if I am in the military? Unfortunately, we do not send credit reports to military addresses overseas. We will however send your report(s) to your home address in the United States. In order to do so, you must provide a state and zip code. Acceptable:

APO PSC 78 Box 1234

California

94123 Unacceptable:

APO PSC 78 Box 1234

AE

Will requesting my credit report hurt my credit? NO. When a consumer requests his or her credit report, it is considered a consumer disclosure and does not affect any FICO scores and is not recorded as an inquiry that can be viewed by future creditors.

How can I get my credit report free? If you have been denied credit due to information on your credit report, you are entitled to a copy of that credit report. This means if the company you apply for credit to uses Trans Union as its credit report provider, you are ONLY entitled to a Trans Union credit report, NOT all three. Also, in some cases, depending which state you live in, you may be entitled to a free report. In these cases, you must contact each of the credit bureaus (Experian, Trans Union & Equifax) directly.

What's the story behind the FREE credit report offers I see on the Web? Most "free" credit report offers you see on the Web require you to purchase another service. For instance, credit monitoring and in most cases, your "free" credit report will only contain information from ONE agency, NOT all three. If it sounds too good to be true....

How long does it take to get my report? That depends on the delivery option you select. We process your request immediately and it's mailed out to you the same day via First Class US Mail. If you chose Express Mail delivery (signature required), the report will arrive the next business day following your request (provided your request was placed by 12PM PST).

Can you deliver my report online? NO. Currently, only one of the three credit reporting agencies (Experian) allows online delivery of their data. Therefore, any one promising to deliver a credit report online will ONLY provide you with the Experian data. Because Experian, Trans Union, & Equifax DO NOT share information and therefore the information on each report may be different, and the fact that viewing only one of the three agency's report may provide you with a false sense of security, we have chosen NOT to provide this delivery option. However, when it becomes possible to deliver ALL three credit reporting agencies data online, we intend to do so.

Can you send me my report via email? NO. Currently, the credit reporting agencies do not allow this, and we do not believe email to be a secure method of transferring your personal information.

Can I have my report delivered to alternative address, like my office? NO. Your credit report must be delivered to YOUR home address.

Is requesting my reports online safe? Yes. The process of submitting your information to us is encrypted using SSL technology. This procedure ensures that your personal information is protected. For security reason we do not provide detailed information about our security policies or procedures. You may however, contact our Information Security Depatment at: (415) 646-0000 Extension 104 to discuss any concerns you may have.

What happens to my personal information after my report is processed? The information you provide us, and the information provided by the agencies, remains in our secure database (this database is not accessible from the Web) for 60 days so that Customer Service can verifiy your request, or in the event you need an additonal copy, verify information contained within it. On the 60th day following your request, your report is automatically deleted from the database. Although, we DO maintain contact information on you, we do not resell or provide this information to any other individuals, businesses or organizations.

What types of payments do you accept?

• VISA (credit or debit cards)
  • Mastercard (credit or debit cards)
  • American Express
  • Money Order
  • Personal Check (time required for funds to clear)

What is Credit411's refund policy? Unfortunately, we process requests for credit reports instantly and are immediately charged by each of the credit reporting agencies for their data. Therefore, we have a NO REFUND policy for credit reports. However, if you receive an unreadable report, or need an additional copy for any reason we will gladly resend you a FREE copy within 30 days.

I have a question that is not answered by the above. Contact us at our: Customer Service Department or 1 (877) 273-3484 Extension 102.