Youthful Essence

Compare Miscellaneous

Research top Miscellaneous recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I ordered this years ago and still had the original tool. Well, they decided to change the whole way of things and changed the tool altogether. I had this kit unopened for a while since I needed to get some surgery on my face. So when I opened it and started to use it, the tool broke after the 4th time of use. I thought I would just use my old tool that I still had and that still worked and surprise! They not only changed the whole tool but the pieces so they no longer fit the old tool. Now, I am stuck with a brand new kit that I cannot use. I called Youthful Essence and was told, "Sorry, we can't help you but you are more than welcome to buy another tool." Uh, sorry, I have no desire to sink more money into a bad company and an inferior product.

How to cancel - I need to cancel all future products immediately and need direction. The process needs to be clear to people.

I purchased Youthful Essence from G. Renker and was offered VitaPower for $3.99 which I accepted. I informed Youthful Essence that I was only intrested a one time purchase so they cancelled my account. This was necesssary since G. Renker automatically enrolls you in their "club" and sends you products every 2mths and bill you.

On August 7th, they cancelled the account but on August 17th, VitaPower billed me for $33.94. I emailed them and they stated that a package was sent and the total cost is two monthly billing of $33.94 which would be billed today Sept 16th, 2009. I told them that I never ordered anything with them but with Youthful Essence, they never informed me that I was going to be billed (Youthful Essence had sent an email of my purchase and subsequent shipping date but VitaPower never did any of this.)

When I emailed Youthful Essence I was told that I need to contact VitaPower and I told them I never ordered from VitaPower. VitaPower has said that if I want a refund I would have to return the products at a cost to me. Is there anything I can do about this to recover my money?

Credit card bill so far of $33.94. I have asked that my credit card be cancelled but I do not know if this was done on time so I will have to call my bank to see if it was done or if I was billed today for the second time. I am from Trinidad so even though it was ordered and sent to the states, I have now incurred customs and taxes in my country as a result and shipping with cost an additional $15US to return the products.

I have purchased your product since March 1, 2009. I moved in April, about which I called and spoke to Ann and let her know I did not receive the kit I ordered and gave her my new address. They apologized and said they would resend it and I should receive it within a week or two. I am still waiting. I paid for it. Why can't I receive it. I am very disappointed and unhappy about this. Can this be rectified as soon as possible? Thank you.

This happened to me too but with a different company, the Youthful Essence which is endorsed by Susan Lucci on TV. I ordered the product and specifically told them that i only wanted to try it out. Got the product, they removed my money from the bank the day after i called. With the holidays and all, i have forgotten about it. Sixty days later, i noticed that they took the same amount of money from my account, i called them and was told that i am now enrolled to received their products every month. I told them i didnt authorize them to take money from me, only that one time.

Now they said, they already shipped the product to me (which i havent received yet) and if i want when i get it, mail it back to them at my expense, then it would take 4-6 weeks to process before i could finally get my money back. I told them that they have a very ugly way of doing business tricking people like that. What if there is no money in my account, will they pay for the bank fees? I guess, all infommercial selling companies use this kind of tricks. Im sorry i fell for it.

I didnt go to the grocery store for a week for lack of funds, and my kids and i ate cheap noodle soups the whole week. Yukkk

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Youthful Essence?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

I recently ordered a product from this company and gave them authorization to deduct from my debt account in two installment payments. At the time of my order, the sales clerk asked if I would like to participant in the automatic shipping program and have a kit mailed to me every 2 months. My response to her was NO. On December 26, 2006 my account debited in the amount of $29.46 without consent from me.

Now I have to return this product that I did not order and wait for a refund to my account. This deduction has caused me a fee of $20.00 for my mortgage payment for non sufficient funds. I had the money in my account to cover my mortgage payment and now I have to mail it in and pay for the return of this package for a cost of $25.45.

Youthful Essence Company Profile