2. Shopping
  3. Wigs

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.05/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Voguewigs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Voguewigs?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Voguewigs?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

Voguewigs' customer service was excellent. I accidentally ordered the wrong color on a holiday weekend. I sent an email because they were closed for the holidays, and the customer service team quickly updated the order and sent me the 4/30 color I desired. Thank you for replying to my request and for correcting my mistake so swiftly and effortlessly!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

I recently just placed an order for a new style that I've never tried before, but when I received it, it was not the color I was expecting. The store policies made it easy to place an exchange with no additional cost to me. I was able to receive my original order, send back my original order, and receive my exchange order (in the correct color) in less than 2 weeks! VogueWig's store policies made me feel confident in trying new styles. VogueWig's is extremely transparent with their store policies and returns. I can't wait out a new style through VogueWigs!

Get buying tips about Wigs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

Recently I've be reading a lot of negative reviews on Voguewigs in general. After visiting their website and reading their store policies, I felt their policies were more than fair so I contacted their customer service line to see where my product would be shipping from and the estimated time arrival as I have been ordering from other wig companies and SCAMMED!!!! After talking to their customer service, I felt confident ordering from them so I gave it try. Upon placing an order, I immediately received an order confirmation in my email and by the end of the day I received a tracking information! Not only that... I received my wig two days later and it was exactly just like the picture on their website in perfect condition! Very satisfied with the service and will be purchasing again soon.

Original review: May 19, 2020

I saw a sponsored ad on Facebook with a beautiful curly wig with a free cap and 14-day return policy. The company said they were in New York, and the charge was to New York Wigs. The return label said New York too. However, it took a month to come. The wig was pathetic. It was neither the style I ordered or curly. It said you could curl it with a curling iron but you couldn't. They said they would include a free cap but it wasn't included. I tried to contact them, but they didn't respond. The website was already gone.

I filed a complaint with Paypal. The company told Paypal they would refund my money if I returned the product to CHINA. Yeah, the wig cost $46. Return shipping was $67. The company sent me a private email telling me to cancel my dispute with Paypal but offered me nothing. Paypal told me not to cancel the dispute. Because the company made the offer, Paypal wouldn't honor my dispute. I am not only upset with the dishonesty of this wig company, but disappointed in Paypal.

Original review: March 15, 2020

I received my wig today from Vonluxe wigs, Voguewigs, Luna wigs, Jenny Wigs or whatever name they are using now. It changes daily. I ordered a 24" Brazilian Curly Hair. I finally received my wig, and boy was I in for the shock of my life! First off, the wig came in a ziplock bag and began to shed as soon as I took it out. Secondly, it looked really cheap, shiny and plastic. Like doll hair. It's horrible. What a joke! BUYER BEWARE. NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! Only giving them 1 star because it won’t let me leave zero!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

Has to be the worse company I have ever dealt with in my life! I had dealt with them in the past but never returned an item and that's when it started. Order was place in Dec and not sent until end of Feb. Scores of emails saying it was shipped, out of stock etc. and back and forth emails worst of which were emails from a so called "hair guru" Sabrina = snotty and condescending. And the final straw when I sent back the wig and was notified it was soiled - told them when I saw the color was wrong it was shipped right back = I totally believe that they were hell bent to do this because of the fuss I put up with about their lack of customer support.

Now I wish I would have checked all the bad reviews they have before ordering from this company. In fact I am waiting for a partial refund which makes me so angry as I deserve a complete refund. I could go on and on but trust Karma will prevail with this dishonest company after three months of them giving me the runaround.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

I purchased the copper colored Sylvia short wig. It was on sale and non-returnable, I suppose due to it being on sale. It was my first wig purchase. After watching videos about wigs, their care and maintenance, I decided to buy the wig from Vogue. The chat people were helpful at first, but if I happened to chat with them near closing time, they just disappeared and didn't warn me, leaving me in mid-conversation on their chat.

The wig arrived in a timely manner. However, there was no tag on it and too small for my head. When I tried to get them to speak to me about it, they just emailed me and told me to just measure my head. I did that BEFORE I bought the wig. After several attempts to resolve the problem and at least 2 emails telling me that they would get back to me, they didn't. I wrote them off. Steer clear!!!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

I received my wig today from Voguewigs. I’m not a new wig wearer but still had faith that a good shake and style it would be good as I’ve experienced with other wigs. Nope nothing about this wig was familiar to photos And live reviews I’ve watched. It resembled Gabor Contempo. Problem is I ordered Brenna by ROP. It has no wave at all. It’s not layered in back and it is stick straight. I tried chatting with them online. They left the chat. I tried calling the 800 #. Had to leave a voice mail. Will not be doing business with them again.. I already messed with it and wasn’t trying to get a replacement. Quality control is lacking! Cynthia **

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

Ordered two wigs from this company. Both wigs appeared to be used upon receipt. Immediately returned for refund only to be told 45% would not be return because of condition. When that is how I received them! Was told items shipped directly from manufacturer and Voguewig does not inspect them before they are shipped to the customer. So how in the hell are they an authority to inspect them when they are returned? I was penalized for how I received them in the first place. That did not matter to them. Have a sneaking suspicion they will say whatever they want in order to keep more money in their pockets and not rightfully refund the customer. BUYER BEWARE. NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! Only giving them 1 star cause it won’t let me leave zero!

Original review: May 25, 2019

I ordered 2 wigs from ad in FaceBook... Wrong wigs... I ask for refund... They offered me 20% back then 50%... The only way to get full refund is to send them to China. I wasn't aware that I ordered them from China. The business connected to China will send garbage items to States because they already know it cost too much to send them back. I told them I would accept the 50% refund and guess what? I can no longer get a response from them. PayPal have been of no help even though I paid they Paypal. I'm angry... This is a scam business... Something has to be done.

Voguewigs author review by ConsumerAffairs

Voguewigs is a California-based online wig retailer featuring wigs, hairpieces, extensions, costume wigs and accessories. It offers a broad selection for women, men and children in a variety of colors, textures, materials, styles and price points.

• Stylish, modern looks: Voguewigs offers an extensive wig collection with options for every look. It updates its inventory regularly and offers popular styles, colors and cuts according to fashion trends.

• Broad selection of textures: Many wig stores offer a limited selection of textures, which can be frustrating for customers who want a natural-looking wig. Voguewigs offers a broad selection, including smooth, wavy, curly and kinky hair in a variety of cuts and colors.

• Extensive costume selections: In addition to fashion and everyday wigs, Voguewigs offers one of the largest selections of costume wigs. Search these fun selections by decade, theme or character to find the right look for any costume, male or female.

• Free shipping over $50: Orders over $50 ship USPS Priority for free to the continental United States. International orders ship free over $150.

• Informational resources: Voguewigs website features handy reference guides to help customers understand hair loss patterns. It also explains wig options to help you choose the wig that works best for your needs. It even features a celebrity guide with photo slideshows of popular celebrity hairstyles and wig suggestions to help customers duplicate the look themselves.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team