1.49/5
Based on 50 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Sephora

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 13, 2018

150 Sephora Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I placed an online order with Sephora on Feb. 8th and received notification that it would arrive by Valentine's Day. It is a gift and I assumed Sephora would notify me with any delays. Today is the 13th, and I received no notification of delay in shipment. However, when I called Sephora and spoke with a supervisor, she informed me that the merchandise failed to ship. I asked why and could not get a straight answer. Additionally, I was told that this is my fault for not calling earlier. I did send a customer service email to Sephora yesterday, but I am appalled and disappointed by the lack of follow through from Sephora.

I like their stores and product range, but this is just poor service. I asked that my package be expedited so that it arrives overnight shipping but was told that could not be done. When I asked to speak with a manager, I was told I would have to hang up, call again, hold for someone, etc. This is unacceptable and I wanted to share my experience. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

Has anyone else noticed that in the last 2 weeks Sephora has started listing our 2-day flash shipping as being expected on the 3rd day? I'll give an example. AFTER processing, my package officially hit the mail early on the 8th. My tracking number lists my package as being expected on the 12th!!! I'll give you that the 11th is a Sunday but 8+2=10, not the 12th. I order 2x a week and this is the scenario for the last 3 packages. Like no one is going to notice! Nice try trying to slide that one in on us Sephora! I hope everyone watches their $'s as close as I do. And I'll still be complaining EVERY single time it arrives on the 3rd day. Because when I give my word, I uphold it. And I expect the very same from a business. (That means every time I don't get at least 3 samples like promised with EVERY order, well I'll be complaining about that too).

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I recently purchased a bottle of Kate Spade Walk On Air perfume. The spray top is defective - it does not spray but rather has a weak stream. I called Sephora customer service and after confirming my original order immediately offered a full refund or a replacement. Awesome customer service experience!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

On 01/25/2018 I shopped at Sephora located in Lakeside Mall in Metairie, Louisiana, as a loyal customer of a store I love was highly disappointed in the lack of customer service. I was in line to check out, there were two cashiers opened and the line was long and when it was my turn I put my items on the counter and had a question but my cashier Stacey told me that she could not check me out because she had checks to validate. No problem I was willing to wait, Stacey told me I would have to get back in line because it would take a while, she didn't even have time to answer a question.

I was so shocked and wanted to tell corporate, I called and they told me that someone would contact me, on 1/29/2018 Valarie emailed me and asked me to call her that she would be at the store all day until 4:00pm. So I did and was put on hold for 8 minutes only for Alice to pick up the phone and tell me that Valarie was not at the store! That Sephora is not what it used to be, I guess I will have to shop for Kat Von D on her official site. I couldn't find Stila in the store and I couldn't ask Stacey because she had checks to validate and couldn't even answer a simple question.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

I went to a Sephora in Northpark Mall in Dallas just to shop around since I love their products, however some experiences I’ve had there left me frustrated and humiliated. When I went to the Sephora in Dallas with my friend, we saw that they had free facials with a sign that said “free facials, walk ins welcome!) so we decided that it would be fun and asked a worker named Donna (we saw her name tag) if we could have one done. Little did we know how rude Donna was going to be; she physically pushed us aside to a different section of the store and said “These ladies getting the facials done have appointments. You do not. We do not have time for you to in our store today and anyways, you two girls wouldn’t like it.” Her (Donna’s) tone was rude and harsh and she physically pushed us away. We just replied “okay, sorry for the misunderstanding.”, thinking that was the end of the humiliation.

We decided to leave because of how rude she was and as we were walking out, we heard Donna talking about the “two annoying girls” who wanted facials. We heard her say to a coworker “they don’t know what they are doing” and that we “have no place here”. To top it off, as we left the store and said “bye thank you” to be courteous, she mimicked us in a childish tone. She finished her remarks with “maybe next time you can try buying something”. Maybe it was just Donna, but I have also had similar experiences here at the Northpark Sephora. The customer service is lacking and I am yet to be back. I could have been a lifetime customer but Donna killed that potential revenue stream.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sephora?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

Once again, my Sephora.com order did not contain the 3 free samples that they advertise on their website header, comes with every purchase. This isn't the first time this has happened. When I called and spoke to a representative, she gave me the same old spiel that I received before... "Oh, I can give you reward points for your inconvenience"... "and, I'll give you 100 pts instead of 75 pts that way you can get a full size product for the 100 pts and that's a better deal for you." To which I replied, "Excuse me but Sephora does not offer full size anything for 100 pts, and it's not called an inconvenience, it's called false advertising. If you say you are going to include 3 free samples and then have the customer spend time choosing those samples, you should honor that order."

She then told me that they are not obligated to send free samples at all to which I replied, "Well, why are you advertising it on the home page of the website. You entice customers to make a purchase in order to get 3 free samples and then say you don't have to send them?" I would like to note that I am a VIP customer and spend a lot of money on their products but after this conversation, I'll take my business elsewhere.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I ordered online and received my package today. It was missing several items. I called their customer service line. After the initial greetings I explained that products were missing. He asked for my order # which I then gave. He then proceeded to tell me the account was in another name, (my husband's). I explained that yes, there was an account with my husband's on it but that I had purchased these items under MY name and with MY credit card and had checked out as a guest. He then stated that Sephora only allowed one account per household. I would need to call the other person to get their approval to continue.

I told him I found it difficult to believe that Sephora would only allow one account per household. That it made no business sense and or just common sense either. He then started rambling on about how he wasn't trying to say my intelligence was sub par but that's how Sephora rules were. I explained again how I had purchased the items and used my card and checked out but he kept going back to the account with my husband's name on it. Well I became very annoyed and just hung up on him. I will wait and try to talk to someone who hopefully has better customer service skills. Also, after this order is corrected I will no longer be making any purchases from Sephora. I guess they do not value their customers and make you go through unusual hoops to correct their mistake(s). End of rant!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I placed a big order from Sephora to be shipped to me in UK and it didn't turn up and the delivery tracker stopped working and claimed the package was in Germany (it had no reason to be in Germany). Delivery company were useless but Sephora customer service replied immediately, sorted it within the hour and were generally helpful and friendly. Heard lots of horror stories about Sephora customer service so maybe they've listened and made some changes? Great customer service experience.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

Purchased 2 items on 11-13-17 as Christmas Gifts -- Tried to return both today WITH a receipt, unopened etc. The girl says, "Oh sorry, we have a 60 day return policy and you just missed it but I will give you a store credit." I said how can 60 days have passed when I purchased on the 13th and today is the 8th. Well, she says, some months have more than 30 days in them. So I took the gift card and went outside to check a calendar - 57 days!! I Went back in asking for a manager and she tells me that the register is set up this way and they have nothing to do with it. So you are telling me your register is set up to fraudulently calculate days in order to issue a store credit instead of cash or charge credit? Sounds like the Attorney General needs to review this fraudulent policy.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

Horrible horrible customer service. I originally received a gift card from my sister for Christmas, however it was from the Sephora inside JCPenney. For starters you aren’t able to use this gift card online at Sephora.com or at the actual Sephora store, and half of the time the Sephora inside JCPenney store doesn’t carry half of the items you’re probably looking for. I was interested in purchasing an item, however the lady told me the Sephora inside JCPenney didn’t carry that item and that she could order I‎t for me online and have it shipped to my home. 5 days later I received the package, however I‎t was the wrong item.

Once I realized It was the wrong item I contacted customer service and they were extremely rude and nasty. They informed me that there is nothing they can do, but to turn in the product and I should receive a refund. They also informed me that although the order filler at Sephora packed the wrong order that there wasn’t anything they can do because the product is now out of stock. This was a huge disappointment considering the fact that I‎t was in stock at the time of purchase. The customer service team was very unhelpful and rude to say the least. I will no longer be shopping at Sephora and will stick to Ulta or department stores.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

I used to be a loyal Sephora customer until earlier this year. I was buying a palette online and while checking out it went out of stock. That's right, just as I finalized my order there was an error and it was out. So I called their number, was on hold forever, then finally talked to someone who I think either didn't understand or didn't care about my concern. I really, really wanted that product and the agent was like, "Sorry there's nothing we can do, so I'm giving you some points on your account." I'm like, "Really, your system has failed and I kinda get it you cant fix it but really, offer me points to make me go away??" Their rewards bazaar choices are horrible anyways so I'm like whatever.

I always shop in Ulta now, but because they don't carry Marc Jacobs I had to buy from Sephora again using my $20 off since I'm still a VIB this year. When my order arrived, all the samples were missing. I know that it's free but for your customer service to rub it in my face?? I emailed them what happened and I got something along the lines of "while it's nice to have freebies there's nothing we can do, now here's more points!" Are you serious?! They seem to be offering points to rectify everything and make irate customers go away. Now after reading most reviews, they seem to be not sending samples at all. Well how about please dont offer something you cant deliver.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I am an avid Sephora shopper, so much that I am a Sephora Rouge customer. I shopped for an hour and a half on Wednesday of this week, got up to checkout, my total was $578, and my debit card was declined. I had plenty of money in the bank, so I didn’t understand why it was declined. (I later learned my bank thought it might be a fraudulent charge, seeing as it was a large amount during Christmas time.) I had them hold the products with my name and number, and they said they could only hold 48 hours. I told them I would be back to purchase for sure within the 48 hours. I live an hour away from the store.

I went back on Friday afternoon to purchase my products and they said, “we’re sorry but we thought you weren’t going to come back and we’ve already put the merchandise back on the shelves.” Are you kidding me??? It’s still within the 48 hours and no one even called me to find out whether I was coming back. I spend a lot of money at this store every month and all they could say is “sorry.” To make matters worse, several of the items I had on hold were gone from the shelves so I couldn’t purchase them for my daughter for Christmas. I did buy some items which I previously had on hold, but most were gone. I ended up buying $228.90 worth of products with nothing but “sorry.” I think their customer service and/or management is severely lacking. I believe they could have done something to make this awful experience better for me to ensure I would remain a loyal customer.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

Sephora advertises 3 free gifts with purchase but 3 orders I have placed in the past two weeks came without samples. When I notified Sephora, they sent me a generic email saying pretty much oh well. I could have purchased from other places and got my free gifts with purchase. Sephora is illegally advertising and not fulfilling their claims. Look online for a class action suit soon, I might just start one.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

Last year I signed up for the $10 a year Sephora Beauty Insider they email you that includes a year of free shipping because I wanted to buy something one time from them that wasn't in store, I immediately went into the account and canceled the auto renew, never bought from them again. Well yesterday they charged me $10 for another year that I did not authorize since I had canceled it the same day I purchased last year so that I wouldn't forget. I do not shop at Sephora so they are telling me all they can do is give me $10 store credit but not credit my account which I have no use for since I won't shop at their store, so now I have to fight the charge with my bank. They have horrible customer service. I will never shop here or advice anyone I know to.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

I debated to order from Macy's or Sephora but chose Sephora because of the three gifts/samples I was promised. I was going to use them as stocking stuffers. I received my order with nothing other than the products I ordered. Very disappointed especially when the response from Sephora that they are out of all gifts yet I got an email today with the ad for Sephora with the promise of samples. Totally false advertising. So next time it will be Macy's.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I am a Sephora customer and received a $15.00 off $50.00 purchase. I tried several times to order my purchase online, but the items were out of stock. On 12/12/17, I went into the store, the day the coupon expired. I was hoping to buy gifts or makeup to take advantage of the discount. Well, some of the boxed items were missing items, the four different makeup items were out of stock, and some items were displayed, but was told they haven't received them in months. Sephora was in disarray and items were all over the place. I plan on filing a complaint with the CEO of Sephora. The one employee had me waiting in the chair for 40 minutes only to have an incompetent employee test my skin. She kept using the wrong colors and it's miserable to keep having to take off the makeup as she continued to put wrong colors on my face. So in overall, I could not use the coupon as there was nothing to purchase.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

You might as well not select the sample you want to try because you likely won't get what you asked for (hopefully if you get your samples it's actually something you can use otherwise it's garbage and a waste of product so you won't be buying the item which defeats the purpose of giving you something to try). When you call in you get response such as, "Well at least you got a sample, there's nothing we can do about what you got".

If the company is only going to give you whatever they might as well not let you select what items you prefer or correspond with you to make sure before they send out product that you will use it instead of wasting it. Honestly I'm more upset that Sephora isn't a company that is about its word, don't say or offer something that you're not going to actually do. Guess it's time to see what other beauty stores have to offer. However I did get the correct items I paid for so I'm happy about that, the package wasn't damaged and came earlier than estimated.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

Absolutely the worst shopping experience every single time! Order arrived damaged. Cannot get anyone on the phone. Spent my lunch hour on hold and never got to speak to anyone. Cannot get anyone via email as all responses are automated. They NEVER ever include the samples you order but now they're just not including them at all! Bait and switch! I'll never order from Sephora or shop in their stores again.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I am a loyal Sephora customer and spend a lot of money which has placed me in their top tier customers called Rouge. I used PayPal to order something and it did not work for me. I took a walk to the store and was refused a refund. They said PayPal orders need to be returned via online or telephone customer service - UNLESS I of course, wanted to exchange the products for something else, conveniently. So not only did I waste my time taking a trip to the store, they sent me back out of the store with the products still in hand. I received the label, sent back the product and a week later called to find out why the refund still had not been processed. The Sephora customer person on the phone told me they don't have it back yet - and regardless I would have to wait 30 days to get my PayPal money back.

I am infuriated first that they couldn't process this in person because I used PayPal, and finally because of the poor customer service. I think it is poor service to make someone leave a store with a product that they are trying to return - and ask them to use another measure to get their money back. Terrible - especially for someone who spends so much money in that store.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

I've had several experiences with Sephora online where an offer for a certain sample or gift bag has turned out to be fake. The last couple of years, the free samples I've chosen (the ones everyone gets with any order) have either been totally missing or have been substituted with cheaper samples. They will list a certain sample as being available even though they know it isn't, because that sample is incentive to buy. Recently there has been a problem with the bigger special gifts offered as incentives to order, too.

For instance, they are currently advertising a "free sample bag with any order" of $35 and up, and list five different versions of the bag. I liked the bags so I ordered some makeup earlier than I usually would have, just to take advantage of the offer. Within 5 minutes of my order being placed, I was sent an email saying the sample bag was "canceled" because it was out of stock. Okay, well I'll get one of the bags still in stock, right? Nope. I was told over the phone that they won't substitute something else for the offer automatically, and after just a couple of minutes all orders will be "in progress" and it's "impossible" to make any change at that point.

Yet that sample bag is still on their front page being used to get people to order, thinking they'll get this offer with their purchase! Sephora KNOWS it is out of stock. It's bait & switch and I'm DONE with it. It didn't used to be this bad; until about two years ago you could count on getting all your samples or a nice substitution if it ran out. Now Sephora refuses to honor their offers, and I suspect they never had any intention of doing so.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

I actually will not buy online again. Probably not even in the store. I buy many products and this last shipping experience showed me Sephora is not customer service based. Purchased on 11/15 and received 11/30. No real reason for delay. And NO apology or offset. You still shipped it “slow boat” even after the fact. Unreal. Thumbs down. These guys aren’t even American based. No wonder their customer service number is hard to find and then reach them. So done.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Was told by the young girl behind the counter at Sephora Charlestown that I could return my item. She said, "As long it hasn't been used and is still in the box that's ok". When I later returned my purchase (after buying a different one elsewhere) the girl then said that I could only have a store credit. I explained that I was in the store only an hour ago and that when I asked, she had told me that the item could be returned. The girl then looked me in the eyes and said that she never said that- inferring that she never told me I could return it and I was lying. I asked the manager to have a look at the security footage as I knew that I had checked with them about their return policy before making my purchase.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I received the package with several items, all the boxes were a bit squashed but the L'Occitane creams that were for a gift were out of place and fully squashed, like used. Of course I couldn't use it for a gift anymore!! I contacted them immediately and did not get an answer after 2 days. I contacted again and nothing! No chat available and I could not talk at the phone, after 4 days I sent another email and now is 5 days waiting with no response. I cannot always go back to the store or spend lots of time on the phone. They do not have Chat or email respond!! They are expensive and super bad customer service!! Never again.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

My credit card number was stolen and used to make a purchase at Sephora.com. I disputed the charge through my credit card company as an unauthorized transaction. Sephora rejected my claim and provided a statement asserting that I was the one who placed the order. As proof, they stated that they were able to establish a link between the email address and billing address. However, while the billing address was my personal address, the email address they had did not and never did belong to me. Moreover, the email address was not in any of my contacts and so didn’t belong to anyone I know.

Needless to say, I am curious as to how they were able to establish this link. As further proof, they stated they were able to establish a link between me and the shipping destination. Again, I must question their link finding abilities because the product was shipped to Atlanta, Georgia and I have never lived, worked, visited, laid a fingernail in Atlanta, Georgia or any part of Georgia, for that matter. I don’t know if Sephora mishandles customer information in general or if they were outright lying to get out of reversing the charges, but I submitted a complaint to the California Attorney General detailing the inaccuracies contained in their statement. I suggest if anyone else has information about Sephora mishandling sensitive customer information, contact the California Attorney General. Hopefully, if they get enough complaints, they will investigate.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I seriously have never experienced such bad service. I ordered something from Sephora last week and I decided to pay the extra for two-day shipping - It didn't come in two days, so I checked my tracking and it was suppose to come on Tuesday. When it did not come I checked and it had been delivered to the wrong place. I checked my order and sure enough I had the correct address and two-day shipping. I called of course and she seemed clueless. She did say she would reship it. I had to ask her about the two-day shipping - she said, “Oh, I will refund that to your card.” Well it was suppose to come today and now I see all of the UPS items were damaged. I had to call again. She was also clueless. I finally spoke to a supervisor and she said she would refund me 10 dollars - Big deal on a 70 dollar order. Also once again if I would not have checked I don't think I would have known. No e-mail or anything from them. Do not do business with Sephora.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

Have been a long-time Sephora customer. They have an amazing and well-curated selection of product which is what keeps me coming back. However I paid for flash shipping and it's very rare that I receive a shipment within 2 days of the ship date (and yes, I allow for processing time as being separate from the shipping time). Also, I never seem to get the samples I ordered. Agree with others that their online customer service is terrible and their in-store service could be better. While I will continue to shop their online store for lack of better online options, I probably won't sign up for the Flash Shipping service again.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

Alert: Your account information including your payment info is NOT secure on Sephora's website. I had 3 charges of over $260 each on my account within a span of 3 days. Shipped to some address in TX. I have not had luck in the past with their customer service and that is why I am posting this review. Hopefully it will be helpful in fraud prevention.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I am a frequent shopper at Sephora and am a Rouge member, and I am usually not a picky customer AT ALL. Some of their business practices are a little annoying (the 2 day shipping is usually more like 7 days, never sending the correct samples that you select, etc.), but I usually didn't pay too much attention because it was never that big of deal to me. However, recently had such a terrible string of experiences with their customer service that I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Recently, I have been having issues where orders I place are pending for days, and then eventually result in an "Unsuccessful Authorization." I have tried with multiple cards, entering my address in different ways, etc., but was still having the same problem. They never responded to the message I sent through their online contact form, and the 4-5 people I've talked to on the phone in the last 2-3 weeks have all given me conflicting information and have routinely told me things that were clearly just lies. For example, one representative told me that they had no way to know why the order was not going through, but another told me that it was definitely because my apartment number was listed on a different line on my billing address (even though I have placed orders like that in the past and it was fine).

One representative told me it was because I tried to ship one of the orders to my mom, and another told me where I am shipping it wouldn't matter at all. Two of the representatives said that they would place a note in my account to make sure my orders would not keep getting cancelled in the future, since there is no apparent problem with my card, address, or account - however, the last person I talked to said there were no such notes. I had one representative manually place an order for me over the phone, and they said that there would be no issues, and sure enough... This order did not go through either.

The one time I have recently been able to get an order to process, it was a disaster. I had an order that was pending for over a week, and I was assured that it was "absolutely" not going to process and that I needed to re-place the order. I re-placed the order, and sure enough, both orders shipped. When I called to notify them to cancel the one (which they did) I was still charged twice. Then for some reason they only issued a partial refund! I was still charged over $100 dollars for items I never received.

My most recent experience was the most frustrating though. The most recent person I talked to very rudely mansplained to me for over 30 minutes about how I can't place orders with other people's cards or ship to other addresses (even though other representatives have told me those things shouldn't matter, and I have placed other orders like that just fine in the past). This doesn't even make sense because the first time I had this ordering issue it was with my own card and shipping to my own address. Even after spending almost 45 minutes on the phone total, they still couldn't tell me why I am unable to place orders on my account.

Their advice was to call and verify my orders with their customer service every time I place an online order from now on - even though I have already tried that and this has not been successful. Even if that did work, who has time for that?! No matter how many times I asked, they would not transfer me to a manager. I wish I could take back the hours of my life back that have been spent on the phone and checking orders for products that I can just buy at other places. Clearly Sephora does not respect my time or money.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Ordered online, tried to cancel immediately to update and add a product. Called customer service, they said the order will be canceled and I can reorder. That never happened, they charged and send the order out. Had me on hold forever, couldn't understand my very simple name Diana, asked 5 different times. Not a great experience at all. Makes me question Sephora altogether.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I went to Sephora on 808 Columbus Ave in NYC to get my makeup today and I knew I would find another unpleasant experience again. And I did. Those ladies never have my N80 color tester out and so I opened a bottle and tried it on and a worker said, "Can I help you." And I said, "Not now I'm helping myself." You should have asked me 15 min ago can I help you when I walked in. But since you never hear CAN I HELP YOU the customer is left with no other choice but to help themselves.

So she left and came back and said, "You can't open a Bottle of makeup to use as a sample." And I told THE MANAGER if they kept the testers ready then no one would need to open a bottle. I don't know if this color still works. I need to test it. And we went back and forth arguing about it until she finally decided the customer was right and looked in the drawer and found a bottle, opened it and used as a tester!!! This happens every single time I go in there. After all that I saw they had the right sample in the wrong labeled slot.

Sephora expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Sephora was founded in France in 1970 and now operates over 1,900 stores in 29 countries. They have partnered with the department store JCPenney and have over 485 Sephora stores inside of JCPenney locations in the United States. The company offers only prestige makeup brands, including their own Sephora line.

• Science of Sephora: Sephora is dedicated to having the most knowledgeable team of consultants in all their stores, which is why they created the Science of Sephora program. Every Sephora consultant goes through rigorous training so they can identify different skin types and understand skin physiology to help customers find the best products for their skin. The program also teaches consultants background on makeup history, best techniques for application and the science of developing fragrances.

• Skincare IQ: Use Sephora’s online tool to find products that match your needs based on your skin concern, product type and/or brand. You can also meet with an in-store consultant to figure out your Skin IQ.

• In-store consultations and makeovers: Schedule a 45-minute full makeover at your local Sephora location. The makeover is complimentary with a minimum $50 purchase. If you have more time, and have more questions about your skincare routine, schedule a customized 90-minute full makeup, skincare and fragrance makeover. This is free with a minimum $125 purchase.

• In store beauty classes: Sephora regularly offers free beauty classes in their stores to help you learn everything from the basics of contouring to how to apply your own false eyelashes. See the complete list of classes on Sephora’s website or check with your local store.

• Prestige products: Sephora sells only prestige products, so consumers who are concerned with the ingredients in their makeup can shop at Sephora knowing they are only getting high-quality cosmetics.

• Best for: Sephora is best for women seeking prestige makeup products. Also, women who want help learning the best ways to apply makeup.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

Sephora Company Information

www.sephora.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use