1.79/5

205 Sephora Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 17, 2019

I have been receiving Sephora Play! For seven months and I just cancelled my subscription. Even after personalizing my subscription I frequently receive items far darker than my complexion. I also have received duplicate items. While the quality of the items were great, the overall selection has been underwhelming. The March box was highly disappointing, including two dry shampoos (one of which I’ve already received before).

Original review: March 15, 2019

I’ve been shopping at Sephora throughout the years, mostly online. There are some things I don’t agree with, like their change up on rogue shipping. A lot of orders since the beginning of the year have been taking way longer than what I’m used to to arrive. And a few times my order had arrived without any of my sample picks. But any single time I have an issue with product or shipping and I contact them, they always go above and beyond to take care of it. They’ve replaced products free of charge, expedited shipping that was taking too long, resent a full order when the carrier lost my package. They also have the best rewards program. I freaking love Sephora and will forever be a Sephora customer.

Get expert buying tips about Makeup Brands delivered to your inbox.

Want to claim this page for your business? Learn More
Original review: March 3, 2019

Listen, as a VIB Rouge I spend $3,000-$5,000 a year on makeup and skincare items from Sephora... With that being said, why did they rescind their offer for free flash 2-day shipping? They offered it initially and then cancelled it for all Rouge members. Now it's like, what's the point of becoming an exclusive member here when there are no perks? Took it down from 3 free samples to 2, can't use my makeovers on my sister when I don't even use them for it and you get it free as Rouge, customer service is never satisfactory, employees are no help when matching foundation shades, and now this. I'm going to buy straight from the brands I like and take advantage of their perks from now on. What a waste of 45,000 points.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I was looking for several products and we started with a foundation. The young makeup artist was lovely and tried two brands but the color was off. She was going to get a third foundation YSL and asked me to wipe off my face. Another employer then came up and informed me that the girl serving me had to take her lunch and that the next makeup artist would see me in 10 mins or so. I told her we had tried several shades and she assured me that she knew what was going on but proceeded to tell me that the appointments were 15 minutes long. I told her that I felt it was unfair but she was indifferent. I left the store and went to the bay where I received excellent service and purchased three items from Dior. I wonder how this type of service would be viewed by the fine makeup lines they carry. Very disappointed.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

Back in November I ordered on Sephora.com Chanel perfume which I decided to return it because I believed the formula changed and it didn’t smell as it used to. I printed out from Sephora.com return label and dropped it off at the post office. Almost 2 months later still no credit for the return. I called Sephora and they said that they refunded me $108.88 for the perfume back to my Discover credit card last month. I told the Sephora rep I have 2 credit card statements for that period in front of me and it’s not there. They told me that I should contact my credit card provider and solve it.

I called Discover and they told me Sephora didn’t try to post the refund for that transaction. I opened a dispute for that charge and weeks later Sephora fought back and my dispute was rejected. After back and forth with Discover card my case has been reopened and I am still awaiting for the final decision. This is actually a second time where Sephora toyed with me with my online return. First time which was about 2 years ago they “forgot” for 3 months to refund me for an online purchase. I had to call them to remind them to get my money back.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sephora?

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I paid for flash shipping. I had to call numerous times to find out what happened to my order. I called UPS. Order sent to California. I live in Chicago. Customer service kept sending me repeat emails, "Item takes longer to ship because of spray." They never checked on my order. I did. I had to request a refund. Their compensation was 200 points. I used my points to get a gift plus my birthday reward. I lost my reward and the points just made me break out even. I still don't have the package. This problem with flash delivery happens all the time. I have never received my items within 2 days. I will not order from them again.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

On 1-11-19 I placed an online order on Sephora. The order was over $175. I'm a VIB member. I paid for the "flash" last month in Dec 2018. I made a couple orders in December, one order (tried to buy a Sephora brand cleansing balm since it was a really good price + had 2 free samples) that order was cancelled due to the product being out of stock. They need to fix the website, some items say out of stock, some don't. It really bums a person out when they order it, expect it, and then get an email saying my order was cancelled (some couple days after placing the order mind you). Also, a completely separate order from Dec 2018 I received my package in the mail, I believe in a timely manner, however the sample I picked online was not what I received in my package. It was a completely different one than the one I picked! Ughhhhhhhhh!

Well back to this recent order from 1-11, I ordered 3 items, thought they were all in stock as the website did not state otherwise, and after I placed the order I received a confirmation email. Well today, 1-15-19, received an email saying one of the items has been cancelled because it's not in stock!!! Shocker! The other two items, plus my free samples plus the items I chose by using my points have all shipped and I've received a tracking #. I can't wait to see if they screw this one up too. I hope I get the samples I picked and I hope I get the other items I chose from using my points. That's the only reason I shop at Sephora, because of the points and free samples. But Sephora ONLINE, you are bombing it right now. If someone like myself takes time to write a review you better believe I am aggravated as heck.

It's a respect issue for me. Sephora do you respect and care about your customers? BTW I shop online because I don't like the whole in store "sales" experience. All they are trying to do is get their numbers (sales) up. They look at you and all they see are dollar signs. So I'm comfortable shopping online. What are YOU going to do about this?

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I ordered two Kat Von D makeup palettes. I opened one of them up and the color I would use the most was smashed and damaged. I contact them. They said print out return label. I don’t have a printer. They said go to Sephora and turn it in. I don’t live next to a Sephora! If I wanted to bother with going to a store, I would have not ordered online. They literally left me with no options. I’m stuck with this broken palette. I will never use Sephora again, I will use Ulta.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

It’s a racist company. On more than one occasion, Sephora has sent me samples that are literally just made for ** people. I am a Sephora VIB Rouge member and have complained about this several times. It’s better not to send any samples than to tell your customers that you assume if we shop at Sephora we must be **. I wouldn’t be so upset if received at least one sample just made for ** people, but Sephora doesn’t assume ** people patron with them, let alone any other person who is not **.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I’ve been shopping at Sephora for many years and bought their flash shipping two years in a row. I came across a few incidents that I expected my package to arrive in two days as they claimed and even sent me emails notifications to expect my package to arrive and it didn’t come as scheduled to. I had to call customer service and checked why and they blamed it on the carrier. Sadly they aren’t doing anything about the carrier missing the pick up or delivery and they don’t compensate for the loss, just an apology every time.

Beware of the delay shipments and don’t assume it will come on time as they claim especially if you need the package in a rush and I don’t recommend paying for the flash shipping. You can get free 2 day shipping if you purchase over $50. It’s a rip off and the gimmick is to get you to shop regularly and spend all your money at Sephora. You can find deals just about anywhere online if you spend the time to research. Ulta and Macy’s often have better deals just on the common brands. Also, I have to mention the free samples are always wrong. They just send whatever they want or have. I don’t understand what is the point to let you choose if they will send you different than what you requested. It’s like hauling trash home.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I had two problems: #1: My initial account was set up wrong so whenever I would mail order items, they would not come to my address. After 4 months of trying, customer service realized that they had set up my account wrong (no street address). #2: When I finally received my package, I returned a $54 shampoo/conditioner. They received the return and then said they would not credit me back because I was banned due to excessive returns. This was my first return ever! It turns out, all of those return-to-senders were processed as returns and the system flagged me.

After 10 phone calls about this and six e-mails, no one can figure out how to process the return, even though they know I did nothing wrong. They told me to just do a VISA dispute, but they are unwilling to confirm that this has happened via e-mail. VISA only wants the documentation via e-mail (they won't do the conference call the manager of Sephora suggested). So Sephora just stole $54 from me.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

My daughter loves the foundation at Sephora. The past two years, I have ordered the foundation for her for Christmas. Sephora advertises on their website that you can pick out two free items with your purchase. I did this last year and got nothing and was told I would not receive it when I complained. The same thing happened this year, I picked out two free items and did not receive those items. If they are not going to deliver on their promise then they should not make it. This is false advertising.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I wanted to purchase a gift card as a Christmas gift. Somehow I purchased an E gift card and sent it to myself. I called 3 times. 2 service agents claimed I did not purchase it. My bank record said I did. The third said, "Too bad. You bought it, you own it." I just wanted to switch it to a plastic card. She said no. Then recommend I give the person my email info so they could use it. Password and all. NO WAY! I called my bank to protest the charge. Got her a gift card to Bloomingdale's. I'll never shop there again.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I noticed that there are ONLY bad reviews on here of Sephora. I guess that the thousands of everyday customers that are happy don't take the time to do this. I have been a customer for years and buy from them AT LEAST once a week. The best part is no matter how big or small my order, I always get free shipping. The rewards and perks are GREAT! In fact, I just received a $25 off of $75 coupon in the mail and used it tonight. That is a GREAT coupon as it is rare if ever that the top-line cosmetics go on sale or are discounted. It felt so good to purchase the unbelievably expensive eyeshadow palette that I have been pining over since it was reduced by 25. Made it worth it to take the plunge. I always get coupons and free items from Sephora and never have any of my orders been incorrect or problematic.

The ONLY bad thing I have to say is about the free samples. For one, they used to give 3 samples and NOT ONCE out of 1,000 orders have I actually received the free samples that I selected in my order. That is awful as I sometimes make a purchase JUST to get the samples I order. If they cannot give you the sample you actually order online, then don't allow the option to select. It is extremely frustrating. Then I end up having to go on eBay and BUY my sample anyway. They always advertise new perfumes as a free sample, but never have I ever received any of these new perfume samples ordered. Instead, I get three postcards with a dash of makeup primer by benefit. Those went right in the trash.

Other than the clear problem they have with filling orders properly, (free sample mass confusion), it is a great experience. I shop at Sephora more than ANY store. There is just never a time when you have enough makeup and/or skincare products. Just when you think you are "good" a new invaluable product is released. Sephora is always the first to get new releases. VERY happy with Sephora.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I am a loyal customer was Sephora and I am beyond annoyed. I placed an order and within seconds realize they have my old address on file. I called customer service to let them know what had happened. The lady I spoke with said she couldn't do anything and to try again in the morning so they could notify the warehouse. I called in the morning and they told me nothing could be done and they would put in a request to cancel. They aren't even sure if my order can be cancelled. They said I should know something within 24 hours. My order might be shipped to the wrong address and they said if it is returned they can give me a refund. This is crazy! I spent over $100 and now it may end up at the wrong address? What is sad is I have talked to 3 different customer service representatives and no one can help cancel my order. They just say they will try to cancel. I'm beyond disgusted with this company.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Nov 11: I went into a store to return items, got my receipt and away I go. Nov 23: called customer care because I still have not gotten the refund on my credit. He sees the transaction, told me to wait until Monday and if I don't get it, call and they'll manually refund me. Nov 27: I gave them an extra day. No refund. I called and the first time I was hung up on - She didn't know what she was doing. I called again and told I had to call the bank because her supervisor said it looked like the refund went through. I told her the bank told me I had to call Sephora. She then said I had to call the store and then abruptly routed me to them without asking me. The store manager said it happens sometimes where refunds don't go through and she had to escalate it with head office. Apparently there's a different number they call to trace the money. I asked her if it's happened before with her and she said yes. I'm waiting.

In the meantime, I contact Sephora via Twitter and they said they can't do anything about in-store transactions even after I supply proof i.e. partial bank statement and receipt. Sephora via email said the same thing. That brings me to 3 phone reps, 2 email reps and a Twitter rep who all can't or won't help me because they're adamant I got my refund or they just can't. I've spent a lot of money with them and been a customer for many years. This month alone I spent $300. They're too big to care about one person but I refuse to shop with them anymore. I "cashed" in my 1000 points for a reward today and I'm done.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Received my order on November 1. Return my partial item on November 2. Now is the end of month still don’t know where my refund. Call customer service. The lady told me can’t locate my return not even my return tracking number. I ask, "What do you mean by you don’t have any of my return information?" She hung up on me already. Next I went online to check my return tracking. I found it. It’s been received by Sephora. But till now I still don’t know where my refund. For all these years of VIB first time return my item by mail very disappointed. Now on I’ll purchased from other departments store if they carry the same item as Sephora does.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

Still have not received my online order of products YET. YES, I was one of the online customer during the huge annual event that Sephora hosts - 20% off every products. The thing that makes it worse is that, I have been a VIB rouge and VIB for 4 years, after spent all that $$$. I chose to shop online this time as I did not want to squeeze in to a crowded store to get what I want. I placed 2 orders on November 16, promised FLASH 2 DAY SHIPPING. While 1 of the order arrived on time, it was the one I placed later during that day! The other one, promised to arrived on the November 19th, recalculating the whole days 19th & 20th, then they just took the ‘estimated delivery date’ ENTIRELY OFF the tracking, while the tracking has stopped at Indianapolis for 2 ENTIRE days without moving. It has been a full week! And I have no idea when I can receive the package, or can I receive it at all!

After 13 days of return, I still don't know if they received my return or not. I had another order received earlier in the month, I decided to return for it was not what I wanted, 100% unopen & unused. So I decided to use the prepaid label 'hassle-free' and 'easiest' way to return it. WRONG WRONG guys, after it was picked up by my local agent of USPS, the tracking info IS GONE FOR GOOD. And the only other tracking # on the smart shipping label Sephora uniquely has, is not valid for me to track at all on the USPS website. In another word, you will be blindly waiting for your refund and notice after you delivered it to USPS shipping office.

The Smart shipping label they have - provide no information on where it is shipping to, the shipping method (2 days/ ground), so you will have no idea at all on the status. Contacted the customer services, they said please allow 3 weeks to process, ehhhh, how about an update please? Like is the shipment lost or not or received? Next time, I will definitely pass on the online shopping experience at Sephora, it is too much for my nerves when I cannot get a hold on when to expect what.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

I placed an online order on November 18th for Moroccan Oil and a Dr. Jart face mask. I was prompted to add 2 free samples and added a sample of perfume and glow oil. My order arrived on the 21st and included the mask and Moroccan oil that I paid for but neither of the samples were included. I called Sephora to let them know that I had received the products I had purchased but neither of the samples were included. The associate responded by saying “If the samples were not included, then the distribution center forgot to ship them or we ran out.”

I asked if they could send them out to me since they were forgotten and she said “We can’t send out free samples by themselves; they must be included with an order”. I told her I would not order any products online through them again since the products I ordered are not guaranteed. She said they are guaranteed. I responded by saying they are not guaranteed because if they were I would have received it. I told her I have lost trust in their company and refuse to order online from them again. I’m disappointed that I did not receive the samples but I am extremely frustrated with their poor customer service. When I had asked for a manager, the associate told me she would say the same thing.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

You buy into the whole Rouge status with this store - you spend 1K to keep that status and are promised 2 day free shipping guaranteed. I ordered on 11/16 expecting to get my order in 2 days as per my "status". 11/21 I am still waiting and when checking the status, it says that I will NOT RECEIVE IT UNTIL NOVEMBER 27. Terrible customer service. I call and they came up with an excuse about one item being a "ground only" shipping item. So no email explaining the delay. They just took my $400 for this order and screw you if you don't get it when you expect it. Terrible way to treat customers spending high end money. This is BS.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I bought a foundation I want because it was not in stock at my local store. This is no surprise since the local store never has products in stock and doesn’t stock my skin tone which is quite sad that a makeup store does this. Anyway I order online and it was before I go overseas but well within the standard Sephora shipping time and I have always had my order ship in time but they didn’t ship it days later so I realize I will not receive in time before I go overseas. When I call and ask why they haven’t shipped it they just give no explanation. They keep saying they have escalated the order and would be shipped with 24 hours but then tell me there is no response from the warehouse. So what does escalation actually do?

Since Sephora only attempts delivery once and needs signature, I will definitely not receive the order and they refuse to cancel it. Also stop using couriers please Sephora. They are horrible. I will never shop here again. I have already spent 100s at Sephora and would definitely be 1000s in the future because I love buying brand name makeup. I already have several Marc Jacobs products, a few Benefit, Kat Von D, Cover Fix, Zoeva, etc. All bought this year since I discovered Sephora. But Sephora is off the list now. I will shop directly at the brand or at Mecca or other department stores in my country. Never again Sephora. I gave you a chance to fix the situation but you refused. Now better companies will get my money.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

Saddle Creek location in TN today @ 11 am. I was greeted by one of 8 ladies working & advised her that I was looking for a replacement for a CC cream. She said, "Have a seat & I will get someone to assist you." A few minutes later another lady came over and told me that someone would be over to assist me. At that time a lady walked in and another lady, pulled her to the side and said, "You need this much sales today, why are you not wearing makeup." The lady getting chewed out was a makeup consultant or something. The makeup consultant told her that she would put lipstick on, that's it.

Another customer walks in (a former employee) and EVERY woman in the store ignored customers including myself to stop and talk to her. Ask her if she was applying for seasonal help. Then the lady helping me told me about a product I may like after some chit chat. She was fake polite, but took her attention away from me to ask someone through the mirror if she made a sale off the previous customer. Then told me, "I apologize we are not disorganized like this." She then asked the makeup consultant if she would assist me. The makeup consultant came over, I told her what I was looking for and she told me to look online for the product because she does not have my skin tone. Then she ran back over to the former employee, sat her down and started a full makeover on her.

You know this area is known to be high class and customer service is expected with that. My visit was horrible, I did not get recommendation, or products that I needed. Five days later I am contacted by Aimee ** Talent Business Operations Manager, who works at the store. So, I waited for a month and a half for a response from the District Manager. I have been in contact with Sephora customer service via email, who are now refusing to have the district manager contact me after asking me to wait 7 business days. I have contacted today, and I am now being told rudely four times by customer service to call so my issue can be addressed.

Let me tell you this, the other locations I have been to in the last 5 states I have lived in, I have never had a problem with. The stores in the Memphis area have a reputation for snotty associates which I have found out for myself. This location is the lesser of the snotty stores from what I have been told. Now, I am two months out on horrible customer service, and now having to pull myself away from my life to make a complaint via Consumer Affairs because you cannot hire customer service or associates to do their job.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

So I order online because one of the times wasn’t in store. I ordered 2 items, 2 free samples and one sample using my points. I finally get the package and nothing that I ordered is in the box except a Morphe setting spray that I did not order. I don’t understand, is their people actually stealing from orders. I’ve never experienced something like this before. I’ve never been so upset, they’re trash and ** when it comes to their online service.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

Why do you only get 3 free samples when you shop online, but NOTHING for in store purchases? The only reason I started shopping exclusively with Sephora over Ulta was literally because of the CHOICE of 3 free samples. However for at least the past year and a half, I rarely even get any samples at all, let alone the ones I “choose”. In addition to my Rouge status loyalty with Sephora (which is pointless but that’s a whole separate issue). I also pay for the Sephora Play Box. In it you are given a card of 50 points which can be redeemed in store only, along with the purchase of a full size product. So you reward only online purchases with samples, yet lure in Sephora Play box subscribers each month to redeem their points in store. Why?

Well I have a pretty good idea why - with the in store only redeemable point scam, Sephora gains not only an additional full size product purchase with each redemption, but also avoids having to give the 3 free samples for all said purchases. And what does the customer gain? NOTHING! Nothing but having to spend more money for points they’ve been “gifted” along with the play box subscription that they have ALREADY PAID FOR! Not acceptable! Ulta is looking better & better these days!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I want to make you all aware about the illegal return policy at Sephora. I went to return a blush that I bought on 09/10/18 a day after. I had paid cash and had my receipt. The manager said that they could not accept my return and that I had to call a certain number because they could not say why my return was declined. NOWHERE in the return policy states that you cannot return something in fact the receipt states that if you are not fully satisfied you have 60 days to return with original receipt. I then called this numbers they advise me to call and nobody was able to help me. Manager was not helpful and neither were the two numbers given. DON’T Waste your money or this might happen to you. I have spend much money to this money hungry company of Sephora and they don’t care about consumers apparently. I will make a complaint to Better Business Bureau about return practice as well as Sephora.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Absolutely clueless and incompetent follow up to a botched order delivery. Placed birthday order for wife and daughter. Product never showed up. No notice from Sephora. Contacted them, simple question; "What happened to my order?" Reply: "Your order refunded, we would be pleased to assist you with reorder." A dozen lame follow up emails from them re nothing. Still, why would I place another order when I never found out what happened to the first order. Wasted so much time with them and now here I am complaining about how terrible they are again. One word for them: BOYCOTT.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

The ingredients that they must use made me sweat from the heaviness on my pores. I even got a couple of pimples after using a product on my face from Sephora, and I never have pimples. I normally do use organic mineral type of products that aren’t harsh on my sensitive skin. But the mascara I bought at Sephora was probably the best I have ever used ~ Benefit BADgal BANG! The lip gloss I bought there is a very pretty shade on my skin tone too ~ Nude Alert. Although it dries out my lips and doesn’t last.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I ordered from Sephora on Thursday August 9th. I have Flash 2 days shipping, I checked my order status for the next few days which shows that my order has not shipped but I received an email from UPS notifying me that I have a shipment incoming from Sephora. I received the package on Monday August 12th which is fine since UPS does not deliver on Sundays. When I received the package, there was only the free mini samples and my mascara that I ordered but not my foundations. I was so upset. How can Sephora ship out a nearly empty box to a customer?

I then called Customer Service, the agent said that my order has not been shipped at the time, yet I'm literally telling him my shipment ID number that can only be found in the packing slip. Why would a customer lie about receiving a package? He then tells me to wait and to call back. I went back and forth with Sephora about 6 times trying to get my items. Fast forward to August 14th, I get a notification that my order has shipped from Sephora online, but when I go to click on the tracking link it takes me to the same package that was grossly missing items.

I then called Sephora Customer Service again raising all chaos. I paid with a Sephora Gift card that I received as a graduation gift from college. If I paid with a debit card I would have disputed the charge with my bank a long time ago. Sephora finally reordered my items free of charge for me through the phone to which I finally received it August 20th. What a darn shame, I had to wait a whole 11 days to get my complete order. I'm an avid online shopper that has never dealt with such abysmal customer service and empty packages. What is going on in the warehouses? Are the workers stealing the items? It makes no sense. Long story short, I will never purchase from Sephora ever again, not even in the flesh.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

Sephora has everything you need and want. The employees are the best. If you need to try new makeup, they are there to help you. They also have a special birthday club in which you get goodies for your birthday.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

Went to Sephora with my family. My sister needed to wipe foundation off her. Accidentally uses alcohol to clean up the makeup because there wasn’t labels. The lady comes up to her and say, “that’s alcohol.” rudely to my sister, to the point she felt like she had to hide it from worker when that’s what the makeup remover and alcohol is there for. Then goes to my cousin and says, “if you aren’t going to buy something I’m going to ask you to leave. You guys are goofing off, and I don’t want my store to be a mess.” After she says that, she continues to follows up, trying to eavesdrop into conversation.

Sephora expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Sephora was founded in France in 1970 and now operates over 1,900 stores in 29 countries. They have partnered with the department store JCPenney and have over 485 Sephora stores inside of JCPenney locations in the United States. The company offers only prestige makeup brands, including their own Sephora line.

• Science of Sephora: Sephora is dedicated to having the most knowledgeable team of consultants in all their stores, which is why they created the Science of Sephora program. Every Sephora consultant goes through rigorous training so they can identify different skin types and understand skin physiology to help customers find the best products for their skin. The program also teaches consultants background on makeup history, best techniques for application and the science of developing fragrances.

• Skincare IQ: Use Sephora’s online tool to find products that match your needs based on your skin concern, product type and/or brand. You can also meet with an in-store consultant to figure out your Skin IQ.

• In-store consultations and makeovers: Schedule a 45-minute full makeover at your local Sephora location. The makeover is complimentary with a minimum $50 purchase. If you have more time, and have more questions about your skincare routine, schedule a customized 90-minute full makeup, skincare and fragrance makeover. This is free with a minimum $125 purchase.

• In store beauty classes: Sephora regularly offers free beauty classes in their stores to help you learn everything from the basics of contouring to how to apply your own false eyelashes. See the complete list of classes on Sephora’s website or check with your local store.

• Prestige products: Sephora sells only prestige products, so consumers who are concerned with the ingredients in their makeup can shop at Sephora knowing they are only getting high-quality cosmetics.

• Best for: Sephora is best for women seeking prestige makeup products. Also, women who want help learning the best ways to apply makeup.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs