3.86/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Revlon

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Revlon Reviews

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

They have a nice variety of items and are trying to accommodate all skin tones with products that work. It's impressive. Not too bad in pricing but we all know that the cosmetic industry makes "millions" on us. We really are that bad! Some of their items are better than others. Just the same with other companies.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

When I began searching through different beauty and cosmetic brands, I was told to try Revlon. I went to my local store to buy Revlon products and it was a perfect match. I didn't have to travel somewhere special for some major expensive brand and it's a great price and quality. I tried numerous brands and nothing made more more happy and confident than Revlon. I'd highly recommend the liquid eyeliner for best results. It works like a charm and it's easy to get off if you make a mistake. Once it dries it can stay on for two days!

Get expert buying tips about Makeup Brands delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

I have been using Revlon products for most of my teen to mature age most of my life off and on some 40 years. I love the variety and all the products are excellent. I have never been disappointed in any of Revlon's products. The lipsticks are great colors and creamy. Thanks Revlon.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

Revlon’s eye shadow spreads so evenly and lasts for 24 hrs! Their eyeliner is the same with the smooth even stroke that can’t even let me not make a straight smooth line. Their lipstick is easy to apply and lasts longer than other lipsticks besides there being a beautiful selection of colors!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2019

Fantastic Hair Dryer and Volumizer. My daughter bought this and wanted me to try it since I have naturally curly hair! So I gave it a shot. It only took 20 minutes to go from wet and curly to dry and straight! As I am getting older I have a hard time holding a brush in one hand and a dryer in the other. Now I can use 2 hands and the heat is directly on the hair! I did use a heat protectant and then had to run a straightener through it for about 5 minutes because it’s so curly. However, my daughter used it that night and it was so shiny and straight, it looked like she walked out of a salon! Highly recommended!!! I would like to attach photos, but I don’t see the option. :(

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Revlon?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

You won't find another makeup you like better, not even Clinique makeup, trust me on this one. I love makeup and only wear the best. Covergirl just really sucks....if you all disagree then please just let know.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

Products are up to date, good selection and good prices. I worked in their marketing Dept many years ago and the products were very natural with awesome selection and detail-oriented. The research and development department was awesome.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

Revlon Colorstay has been my go to foundation for years! It is amazing for us oily or combo skin girls and the staying power is amazing. I have used many high end brands but I always come back to Colorstay.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I've been using Revlon cosmetics for many years. I love them. The quality and price are good. I've tried many brands before but was not satisfied. Revlon is the best for me. I recommend it to anyone who's looking for quality products at great prices.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

I enjoy using the products but can be a little pricey. The product can be worth the cost, love the colors of the eyeshadow. The lipstick can leave a little to be desired because some of the matte finishes can make my lips dry.

Revlon expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Revlon launched in 1932 selling nail enamel in colors other than red. They now sell a full range of makeup products along with fragrances, hair color and makeup tools, which consumers can find online and at popular retailers around the world.

• Budget friendly: Revlon products are easy on the budget and can be found in most major drugstores and super stores.

• Find your mascara: Use Revlon’s online tool to find the perfect mascara for your eyes based on your eyelashes and the results you want to get.

• Colorstay eyeshadow: Revlon’s revolutionary Colorstay eyeshadow is designed for all day wear. The eyeshadow will stay on your eyes for up to 16 hours without smudging, making it ideal for women looking for makeup that will last all day.

• Makeup tutorials: Learn contouring techniques, tips for getting smoky eyes and more by watching Revlon’s library of makeup tutorials, available on their website.

• Helpful and active Pinterest boards: Follow some or all of Revlon’s Pinterest boards, which feature images and articles on style, makeup and hair.

• Best for: Revlon is best for budget-savvy women who want long-lasting color and coverage  at a low price.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs