Perfect Curves

Compare Miscellaneous

Research top Miscellaneous recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

The pills worked for me but the side effects sucked!!! The first month was OK but didn't really have a period and the second month a very wet discharge so I backed off the pills for a week then run out of the pills. While I ordered more I had a very very bad period, it felt like I just had a baby every day for a week. My friend is a nurse and she looked it up and she found all kinds of side effects. She told me to send that ** back so I'm in the middle of trying to send it back. I haven't opened the box so I hope I get my money back.

I was looking into hormone breast growth when I came upon a supplement called perfect curves. Before I ordered it I looked around at reviews. When I came upon all of these comments... from the look of it this company needs to receive a major LAWSUIT, especially there's medical evidence. Every single one of these woman were scammed and deserve justice and not to mention refund!

This company guaranteed me a full money refund if this product did not work within the 90 day policy. Near the end of the 90 days I called, emailed, and left messages numerous times for someone to call/email me back with the return number so that I could return it and get my money back, but no one ever emailed me or called me back and I never received a return number.

I just called them today (after giving up a couple of months ago) and they actually answered the phone! However, they said it was too late to return the pills. This situation was entirely unfair and I explained that I tried countless times to reach someone but no one ever answered the phones or emailed me or anything! And he just said it's too late.

I never received my 90day money back guarantee because the company failed to ever get back to me even though I left countless messages and emails with my phone number, name, and email address.

I have been taking Perfect Curves for over 3 months. At first I was fine, though no breast growth, but I slowly started spotting during the month, especially during ovulation and my left ovary started to ache. Over time this became worse with the duration I was on the pills until most recently I was on my period or having breakthrough bleeding most of the month of October 2008. I had an incident where I started bleeding for no apparent reason and when I went to tend to the matter, I passed a large piece of endometrial lining.

The gynecologist told me it was a decidual cast, which is a mold of the interior of the uterus formed of the exfoliated mucous membrane that can release during hormonal imbalances or from entrauterine pregnancies. I started wondering if it was the Perfect Curves so I stopped taking them and the bleeding stopped the next day and I have not had as many issues with breakthrough bleeding or spotting since.

I went to my gynecologist and I am having to undergo blood testing and a vaginal ultrasound because she fears that due to the herbal hormones these pills contain, my hormone levels are out of sync and have messed up my system and could have possibly messed with my thyroid and caused me to develop an ovarian cyst (which is the source of my ovary pain during ovulation and menstruation).

They do not speak of any risks or side effects on the Perfect Curves website. I wanted to let anyone that I could know about the risks of taking these non-FDA approved herbal remedies. On top of the warnings and risks, Perfect Curves only offers a money back guarantee on their products if you order three bottles or more of their breast enlargement pills. I only ordered two bottles, so therefore I do not receive a refund and on top of that I have to pay for any extra gynecological visits due to taking these pills. In my opinion, these pills are not safe and I would surmise that no herbal enhancement pills will be a good idea to take.

I ORDERED THE BOTTLES AND THE GEL TOGETHER. AS PER THE DISCLAIMER IF I BOUGHT THE GEL SEPERATELY WOULD NOT BE REIMBURSED. THEY HAVE SINCE FOR OR FIVE DAYS AGO CHANGE THE DISCLAIMER. THEY HAVE FALSE ADVERTISED AND I HAVE BEEN SPEAKING WITH GEORGE FROM PERFECT CURVES HE IS AWARE IT IS UNFAIR AND THAT ONW OTHER PERSON IS COMPLAINING. i ONLY RECEIVED $149.95 AND I AM AWAITING THE RESTWHICH IS $97.05.

THE GEL CAME WITH THE BOTTLES. PERFECT CURVES CLEARLY ILLUSTRATED IN THEIR POLICY WHEN I BOUGHT THE PACKAGE IN APRIL. THE POLICY SAID I WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED FOR THE GEL IF I BUY THEM Separately. I DID NOT BUY THE GEL Separately. I SHOULD BE REIMBURSED FOR THE TOTAL AMOUNT I PAID WHICH WAS $247. I WILL TAKE ANY MEASURES TO RECEIVE MY TOTAL REFUND. THIS IS ABSURD AND UNFAIR.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Perfect Curves?

Perfect Curves Company Profile