2. Shopping
  3. Makeup Brands

3.8/5 (430 ratings)

About Neutrogena

Neutrogena Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Neutrogena?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Neutrogena?

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

It's an okay trusting brand, with decent coverage. I have found that it doesn't stay on all day, it's not long wearing. Sometimes the colors are not what I need.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

Neutrogena has a variety of products for a variety of skin tones and types. From body oils to acne creams, shampoos, all within a reasonable price range.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

Neutrogena makeup is light, and you only need a few drops to cover your face. A little goes a long way. In comparison with other makeups I've tried, Neutrogena's colors or tints are more accurate.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

Started using the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Serum because of the hyaluronic acid about one month ago. It goes on smoothly seems to absorb well and makes my skin feel very soft. Haven't seen any difference in my wrinkles yet but maybe it takes awhile longer.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

I am starting to show my age... 56. The small lines and wrinkles that begin around your 40's... they get deeper if you don't take care of your face. So... Neutrogena has the best of the best AND for the best price. Trust me on this because I have used some of the doctor 'made' stuff that costs up to and in some cases over 100 dollars just for one bottle or jar of moisturizer, etc. Their makeup is great. It covers well and never cakey looking on us older gals. It also makes my face very soft and smooth when I use any of their products. Even the all over body lotions feels just as great as the high dollar stuff. I am not saying the high dollar stuff doesn't work but why pay those prices if you don't have to and Neutrogena makes it possible for women like me, on a budget, look and feel just as good as anything that cost 100 dollars or more.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

Neutrogena has not enough colors or shades for people of color so it’s hard to be happy with two shades to blend and others just buy one shade. I really like the products but the makeup doesn’t work well on darker complexions.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

The quality is up there (if not better) with most high-end cosmetics (Chanel, etc.). Price wise Neutrogena is cheaper than Sephora.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

Product name is well recognized for its good results. I have used Neutrogena products for many years. Various selections for all types of skin and skin problems.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

Neutrogena used to be a great inexpensive brand with good quality. Now the price has gone up and the quality has gone down. I used the product all of the time before and now I never purchased it.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

Neutrogena is a name that people trust. Some products not allergenic... I would love more color options and a clear picture of their stance on animal testing. I have never been unhappy with a purchase of their products

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

The only issue I have is cost. Their specialty products seem to be priced high. As a novice I wonder if the cost is appropriate for the quality or they are just pricing the same as other manf/pharm.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

Neutrogena has a good reputation, well earned. It is a clean product, well priced and greatly helps my dry skin. It has been used for many years with good results; I have recommended it to my daughters who also are pleased.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

I have used Neutrogena for many years. They offer selective products for every concern and any age. Neutrogena is available at most stores, too. I will continue to use.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

I use their wrinkle cream on my face and I shave everyday. It seems to keep down. I buy it on Amazon, very good product. Not expensive the was about $16.00.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

The only makeup I tried was the lipstick and eyeshadow. Both products were a little on the pricey side but the eyeshadow lasted for most of the night. I didn't like the lipstick. Had to keep reapplying.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I love their sunscreens and their eye cream. Their lotions are lightweight, you don’t feel heavy after applying, no greasiness, and their prices are fantastic.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

Neutrogena is a quality brand; I usually purchase cosmetic items when they are on sale and I have a coupon on top of that. By doing this, it's more affordable than purchasing at regular store prices.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

Neutrogena has a really good anti aging cream. I like the feeling and the texture. I use it daily at night for my anti aging cream has a lot of retinol in it and it works great.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

You can use the product with ease. There's a nice variety of products for every need. Always looks great on. I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

At 62 and with combination/dry skin, an evening nourisher is important, but I could never use one without a breakout of pimples and aggravating the rosacea I have struggled with over the last two years. I have been using a variety of the Neutrogena night and day creams containing advanced anti-aging ingredients for the past 4 months and have had no breakouts. I have also not had any signs of rosacea. My skin is tighter, both deep and fine lines have decreased, and it feels great!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

I enjoyed the light feeling of the makeup and coverage to make me look more youthful. I have always loved Neutrogena products and have used the face wash since I was 18 - that's over 40 years and I am still happy with it.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

Neutrogena is ok but need more choices for colored skin. Had a hard time finding the color that would blend with my skin but other than that it is a pretty good product.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

Flawless, price ok. Great for sensitive skin, which I have. Color selection is wonderful! Very natural looking. I have tried expensive brands that were good, but foundations are overpriced.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

Ladies this is a trusted brand. This product is reliable, consistent, well known, and a product that does not leave my face oily or greasy. I simply look it and would recommend to anyone.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Neutrogena make up does what it says it will on its labels. They make make up that truly helps keep skin clear. The color choices are very practical and not over the top.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Neutrogena always has quality products in my opinion, I have never had a problem with what they say and how to use their products. I am normally skeptical with others companies but even if products are on sale or not, I prefer Neutrogena first.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Although I do not use all Neutrogena products, I am pleased with those I do use. These are creams rather than straight makeup. I particularly like hand and foot creams and lotions.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I like Neutrogena facial cleaning products and their anti-aging products too. Their make-up makes my skin a little oily. And I do not like the way it feels heavy on my face. Their eyeshadow do not really impress me either. Their eyeliner does not stay out very well. And I have tried some of their mascara. Even the waterproof one does not make my eyelashes very full or thick without getting clumpy.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I have an immune disease which prevents my pigment from coloring and protecting my facial skin. So I use Neutrogena's Healthy Skin with SPF20 to even my coloring and moisturize. It is not chalky and does the job well! I also use a Neutrogena night cream... love them both.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Neutrogena is a quality product that has good effects for skin improvement and excellent value. The facial soaps are non-drying leaving softened skin while helping to clear away any blemishes. The skin lotions have a creamy texture that provides hydrated skin effects and leaves a soft healthy skin glow.

Neutrogena Company Information