2. Shopping

L'Oreal

4.0/5 (226 ratings)

About Maybelline Cosmetics

Maybelline Cosmetics Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maybelline Cosmetics?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maybelline?

Original review: March 11, 2020

The first time I used this product I had a skin allergy by Maybelline products. Now I'm back to the same company because it has regained my trust in its foundation. I currently user Fit Me 128. It makes me feel flawless and I don't have the fear of getting allergy from them. I have stopped using it a year back. Now I'm fully relied on it. I dont care the occasion. I have their full series compact to primer #loveemall!!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

Maybelline makes the best over the counter cosmetics. It’s affordable too. Great coverage. Wears well into the night. Smooth application. Not too thick so it looks natural. Mascaras really do make your lashes look longer over time. I wouldn’t wear anything else.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I have used Maybelline original mascara for many years! I have tried other brands, different eye lash brushes, etc. I always go back to my original Maybelline. It's smooth, no clumps and you can put a little or a lot on and it still has a good look.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Maybelline provides a quality product (eyeliner, mascara) at a very busy reasonable price. You can pay more, sometimes much more for brands like St. Laurent or Dior, but the more expensive brands aren't better than Maybelline.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

Great Lash by Maybelline is honestly THE best mascara I have ever used. I am 54 years young and I have been using Great Lash for over 25 years!!! Works every time for length and volume at an excellent price! Whenever I see Great Lash on sale, I'll buy at least three because I'm not sure how long Maybelline will keep this product around!!!!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I have used Maybelline products for many years. Love trying all the new ones too. I am happy with most of the products and could recommend the ones that I have used. I lost my hair and eyebrows, etc going through chemo and have used the eyebrow products - not so happy with those - but can't like them all. I do like the lipstick and gloss and mascara.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I have always been a user of Maybelline products since I was a teenager. My very first time was when I was about fourteen years old, since my parents were pretty strict! I started out with lipstick & mascara & then as I got older I used all of the affordable products - like eye shadow, liner blush & facial make-up. Throughout the years I have used some other brands but always found that Maybelline the best overall group of cosmetic products! I plan on being a Maybelline user & fan for life!???

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

I am a loyal customer for Maybelline's "FIT ME" liquid face makeup. I can use it straight from the bottle or mix different shades depending on the time of day. When I'm out on the town (at night)) I'll mix #355 with #360 to kind of tone down my features to accommodate the lighting in a club environment..however, during the day time, all I need is one coat, thinly applied to accommodate the daylight! It works for me. I've tried several different brands of liquid base makeups and have found this product beat them all. And the different shades make it easy to mix together to create your very own blend that's perfect for you! The product must be hypoallergenic because it doesn't make my face itch like some of the others can. I'm definitely very satisfied with this product!

The only not so good situation is when the store does not have my basic shade #355. I have to go from store to store to find it. In doing this..I found out something very interesting...they're only sold at stores such as CVS, WALGREENS, or RITE-AID type stores. Never to be found at WAL-MART, TARGET, or K-MART, stores of that nature. But I just hope they never discontinue it because I simply don't know what I'd ever do! Tell them that for me will ya, huh? Thanks Maybelline! Keep up the good work! (And keep a permanent stock of #355 on the shelves...I'm getting tired of running around.) Thanks again! God bless.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

Growing up my mom only used Maybelline cosmetics which I started to use when I became of age & continue to do so over 30 years later. I find that their products stay on all day & work as well as some of the much higher priced cosmetics. I’m constantly told that I don’t look my age & give all the credit to my maybelline concealer!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I love their “tattoo” line. That does not come off easily. Great eye liner and eyebrow gel. I sweat easily so need waterproof stuff. I have also used Maybelline waterproof mascara, which also is great.

Maybelline Cosmetics Company Information