2. Shopping
  3. Personal Care Products

2.4/5 (689 ratings)

About FragranceNet.com

FragranceNet.com is an online perfume retailer that sells men’s and women’s fragrances as well as skin and hair care products. FragranceNet.com has more than 17,000 different perfumes to choose from. It also has a perfume subscription program with plans that start at $9.95 per month.

Pros

• Large inventory
  • Brand name products
  • Free delivery on $59+

Cons

• No returns on some products

Bottom Line

FragranceNet is a popular option for people who want luxury beauty products at discounted rates. It’s an independent retailer and offers discounts of up to 80% off department store prices.

Top FragranceNet.com Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I've been purchasing cologne (as gifts) and perfume for myself for several years. More specifically, Burberry Touch. I have always received authentic cologne, in the box and unope...

Verified

Everything came as requested, in perfect condition. They even added some other samples, a nail clipper, and a gift card toward a wine purchase. ...this is a legit site with genuin...

FragranceNet products

FragranceNet has been in the business of selling name-brand fragrances and beauty products since the late ’90s. The company prides itself on carrying popular brand names, including Calvin Klein, Betsey Johnson, Burberry and Gucci, at discounted rates.

Fragrances
FragranceNet has an extensive inventory of designer fragrances for men, women and children. You can find name brands like Versace, Burberry, White Diamonds and Cool Water. The website’s search function lets you filter your search by top sellers, new arrivals, review count and star rating. You can find high-end fragrances for 50% to 60% off department store prices.
Hair care
FragranceNet offers thousands of hair care products and treatments from some of the leaders in the beauty industry, including Biolage, American Crew, Paul Mitchell and Sexy Hair. The company sells shampoo, conditioner, hair loss treatments, styling tools and products and hair coloring treatments.
Skin care
Skin care is an essential part of self-care, and FragranceNet offers thousands of skin care products at far less than department store prices. Customers can browse through brands like Elizabeth Arden, Lancome and Philosophy.
Makeup
FragranceNet carries hundreds of featured brands for makeup and makeup accessories. You can browse more than 900 makeup products by price, category or brand name. From makeup sponges and nail clippers to luxury makeup pallets and sets by designers like Christian Dior and Betsey Johnson, FragranceNet has a wide selection of makeup essentials at highly discounted rates.
Aromatherapy and candles
FragranceNet offers a wide selection of bath salts, muscle soaks, essential oils and spa-themed accessories to help you relax and unwind. They also offer scented candles, sugar salt scrubs, massage oils and soothing bubble baths that make a perfect gift or addition to your personal aromatherapy collection.
Gifts
The Gift Finder tool lets you browse fragrance and beauty gifts by price, product and occasion. Some gift categories include cruelty-free products, face treatments, hard-to-find scents, kids-only gifts and men’s grooming products. The company also sells FragranceNet gift certificates for the hard-to-shop-for person in your life.

FragranceNet subscription club

If you try FragranceNet once and love it, you may want to consider joining the company's exclusive Purpl Lux Subscription Club. For $9.99 a month, you receive an 8-milliliter (0.27 ounces) travel atomizer sprayer filled with your scent of choice. You can customize your scent on the website each month, cancel anytime, qualify for free shipping and get access to more than 600 name-brand fragrances.

FragranceNet cost

FragranceNet offers name-brand beauty products for up to 80% less than department store prices. The online retailer makes it easy to get luxury brands at budget prices, and it runs sales, discounts, deals and promos on its website.

FragranceNet shipping

All orders of $59 or more ship free to the 48 contiguous states. Free shipping is based on your total after all sales and coupons are applied.

• Shipping for all U.S. orders less than $59 is $6.95
  • Shipping for all orders outside of the U.S. is $8.95
  • Express shipping starts at $11.95 (arrives in two to three business days)
  • Business-day shipping starts at $15.95 (one business day, excluding weekends)

FragranceNet coupons

You can also save money on your orders with online coupons. Simply click the coupons tab on the website and select the deal you want. The coupon is automatically applied to your order.

FragranceNet FAQ

What is FragranceNet's return policy?
FragranceNet accepts many returns within 30 days of purchase. Returned products must be unopened and in their original packaging. Makeup, hair care and skin care products can’t be returned for health reasons. The company does not reimburse you for shipping costs associated with your return.

Once you make an order, it can’t be modified or canceled.

How do I check my order status on FragranceNet?
FragrenceNet’s customer dashboard makes it simple to check your order status online — just click the “Order status” link.
How long does shipping take?
If you live in the U.S., you can expect to receive your items within five to seven business days. International orders may take longer.
How can I find coupons for FragranceNet?
FragranceNet has coupons on its website. When you’re on the homepage, scroll down to “Customer support” to find the link for online coupons.
Does FragranceNet sell gift cards?
Yes. You can purchase gift certificates on the company’s website. They make great gifts, and you can check the balance of your gift certificate on the website.

Do we recommend FragranceNet?

FragranceNet is a good option for people who appreciate luxury brands but also like a good discount. Customers report being impressed with the company’s fast shipping, high-quality products and helpful customer service. Based on the company’s pricing and experience, we recommend trying FragranceNet for your next fragrance purchase.

FragranceNet.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FragranceNet.com?

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

My interest in perfumes started earlier this year, and right at the beginning I bought multiple perfumes in a short period of time. Online I saw FragranceNet being heralded as very trustworthy and reliable. I have placed two orders with them, the first I was satisfied with. I placed a second and, to my surprise, was given one of my favorite scents in an opened box. This fragrance has almost zero smell, and was certainly tampered with. When I emailed customer service with concerns, I was told that some boxes just come without cellophane, and it's out of their hands. Huh? I'm glad I at least learned my lesson to buy from a place I trust. I don't want to waste any time or money worrying about the authenticity of something I spend a good amount of money on, EVEN at a discounted price.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

Ordered 3 bottles of cologne and 1 bottle of perfume from this company. When my package arrived I was missing a bottle of cologne I ordered. I contacted customer service and they took care of this issue and shipped me my missing bottle of cologne the next day. I am pleased with the helpfulness and response by them to fix my issue. I will use again as the products I bought are legit and at a good price.

Get buying tips about Personal Care Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

I phoned this company and e-mailed them and have not heard a word back. I have ordered in the past with no issues but this time it seems the company has gone downhill. Now I have to go through my credit card company to reject this payment. Really do better Fragrancenet.com. Not a good look. Don't waste your money. The company seems to be in the rip off business now since 1997. Ok.

Original review: July 22, 2021

My order was placed a few months ago; something happened at receipt of order—I received 2 items only—my order was lost—With your specials, I had several items paid for; I disputed the error with credit card/bank, please check; send rest of my order, items from Clinique, small perfume in tubes, the gift set, & a jar of the pink hydrating cream—I got one & Chopard fragrance. Thank you for checking!!

Original review: July 12, 2021

After being skeptical about authenticity in the past but thinking it just changed, my current purchase is a total fake. Plain white box, different spray component, awful wrong smell. Fake! I wrote and got no answer. I called- the number they say to press is then not correct- press alternative snd they just leave you on hold. So I’m stuck paying for fake and have your order from another seller. Beware - do not buy from this seller!

Original review: July 6, 2021

I just wasted $65 down the drain. I ordered a Jimmy Choo sample set Deluxe and a Bvlgari perfume as well as some samples and just about everything was literally so stinky and smell disgusting it was fake!!! Omg.

Original review: June 17, 2021

The last two times I've ordered Drakkar Noir 6.7 iz6 from them.. the scent maybe you get a half hour tops of scent.. And also Coach and Kenneth Cole Black.. And Eternity Aqua!! The same... I will not any longer purchase from them again.. You got me twice.. You'll never get me again.. It's funny on the website you can't almost post a one star.. If you do it doesn't get posted.

Original review: May 6, 2021

I've ordered 3 different perfumes from them since they were listed so cheap compared to retail stores like Dillard's or Macy's. I mean I was pretty sure they are somehow fake or at least diluted heavily, I wanted to give a shot because they are not my favorite brands or colognes. I got a Davidoff Cool Water 6.7 FL. OZ., Eternity for Men 6.7 FL. OZ. and Versace Pour Homme 3.3 FL. OZ. as tester and I've paid little lower than $100 for total. So you can imagine how fake they are, since even Eternity for Men 6.7 FL. OZ. are listed as $110 in Macy's website. But also I had a small tester pack from Marshalls for Eternity, so buckle up for what I'm gonna tell you now.

First of all, even the big bottles are not tester and came with a proper boxing, they are highly diluted or real fake stuff, since they do not last for 2 hours. I would say the opening reminds the real fragrance somehow but with more alcohol for sure, yet after 20 minutes, big bottles become very subtle and you can smell it more of a skin scent for another 50-60 minutes. After an hour, it's almost impossible understand if you sprayed them or not. But it's not the case with small tester box. It has good longevity, say at least 5 hours on my skin, and good projection. And besides this projection and longevity problem, this cologne is not even a close match. I believe, the alcohol plays a big role on this change.

Last but not least, the tester! OMG, really OMG! This stuff is pure fake. It does not last even for 10 minutes. Does not matter if I'm having a shower with this bottle, or even I spray it million times, it just opens (not like fragrance itself though, more of 95% diluted version, not even with alcohol but water!) and you smell some citrus, but like smelling an orange in kitchen, and pretty much done in 5 minutes.

So, as I said before, I was not expecting a lot, that's why I would say I'm not that disappointed. Yet if you expect more and invest heavily, you would be crying for sure when you see what you get for your money. I really suggest you guys to go proper store and get a real cologne if you are buying one of your signature/favorite perfume, and do not buy something from this kind websites unless you want to try something new or get a cheaply for office (of course for that, you have to atomize it couple times during the day). Because having a big bottle of fragrance and spraying it for fun and freshen yourself is always pleasure.

Original review: May 3, 2021

I trapped by this scam and crook company on Facebook advertisements. I place ordered after I talked to Customer service, they said if place order before 12 noon, I will receive order by tomorrow Express mail, today is 5th day, and my product not arrived yet, This crook and scammers are east European thieves and scamming hard working Americans, our law enforcement agencies are busy with political issues, not for consumers who they pay their annual salaries. My email address is **. And I know this crook and scammers don't care, whatever people's are writing. I am planning to file lawsuit, and I also have tape recording when I spoke to them several times. I will not recommend this company ever. Thank you all of you reading my review.

Original review: March 31, 2021

Worst customer service! They don’t respond emails and you can’t call them! They charged me for an order that wasn’t completed. Now I’m dealing with after pay for 15 days and they don’t respond them as well.

FragranceNet.com Company Information