2.4/5 (680 ratings)

About FragranceNet.com

FragranceNet.com is an online perfume retailer that sells men’s and women’s fragrances as well as skin and hair care products. FragranceNet.com has more than 17,000 different perfumes to choose from. It also has a perfume subscription program with plans that start at $9.95 per month.

Pros

• Large inventory
  • Brand name products
  • Free delivery on $59+

Cons

• No returns on some products

Bottom Line

FragranceNet is a popular option for people who want luxury beauty products at discounted rates. It’s an independent retailer and offers discounts of up to 80% off department store prices.

Top FragranceNet.com Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I've been purchasing cologne (as gifts) and perfume for myself for several years. More specifically, Burberry Touch. I have always received authentic cologne, in the box and unope...

Verified

Everything came as requested, in perfect condition. They even added some other samples, a nail clipper, and a gift card toward a wine purchase. ...this is a legit site with genuin...

FragranceNet products

FragranceNet has been in the business of selling name-brand fragrances and beauty products since the late ’90s. The company prides itself on carrying popular brand names, including Calvin Klein, Betsey Johnson, Burberry and Gucci, at discounted rates.

Fragrances
FragranceNet has an extensive inventory of designer fragrances for men, women and children. You can find name brands like Versace, Burberry, White Diamonds and Cool Water. The website’s search function lets you filter your search by top sellers, new arrivals, review count and star rating. You can find high-end fragrances for 50% to 60% off department store prices.
Hair care
FragranceNet offers thousands of hair care products and treatments from some of the leaders in the beauty industry, including Biolage, American Crew, Paul Mitchell and Sexy Hair. The company sells shampoo, conditioner, hair loss treatments, styling tools and products and hair coloring treatments.
Skin care
Skin care is an essential part of self-care, and FragranceNet offers thousands of skin care products at far less than department store prices. Customers can browse through brands like Elizabeth Arden, Lancome and Philosophy.
Makeup
FragranceNet carries hundreds of featured brands for makeup and makeup accessories. You can browse more than 900 makeup products by price, category or brand name. From makeup sponges and nail clippers to luxury makeup pallets and sets by designers like Christian Dior and Betsey Johnson, FragranceNet has a wide selection of makeup essentials at highly discounted rates.
Aromatherapy and candles
FragranceNet offers a wide selection of bath salts, muscle soaks, essential oils and spa-themed accessories to help you relax and unwind. They also offer scented candles, sugar salt scrubs, massage oils and soothing bubble baths that make a perfect gift or addition to your personal aromatherapy collection.
Gifts
The Gift Finder tool lets you browse fragrance and beauty gifts by price, product and occasion. Some gift categories include cruelty-free products, face treatments, hard-to-find scents, kids-only gifts and men’s grooming products. The company also sells FragranceNet gift certificates for the hard-to-shop-for person in your life.

FragranceNet subscription club

If you try FragranceNet once and love it, you may want to consider joining the company's exclusive Purpl Lux Subscription Club. For $9.99 a month, you receive an 8-milliliter (0.27 ounces) travel atomizer sprayer filled with your scent of choice. You can customize your scent on the website each month, cancel anytime, qualify for free shipping and get access to more than 600 name-brand fragrances.

FragranceNet cost

FragranceNet offers name-brand beauty products for up to 80% less than department store prices. The online retailer makes it easy to get luxury brands at budget prices, and it runs sales, discounts, deals and promos on its website.

FragranceNet shipping

All orders of $59 or more ship free to the 48 contiguous states. Free shipping is based on your total after all sales and coupons are applied.

• Shipping for all U.S. orders less than $59 is $6.95
  • Shipping for all orders outside of the U.S. is $8.95
  • Express shipping starts at $11.95 (arrives in two to three business days)
  • Business-day shipping starts at $15.95 (one business day, excluding weekends)

FragranceNet coupons

You can also save money on your orders with online coupons. Simply click the coupons tab on the website and select the deal you want. The coupon is automatically applied to your order.

FragranceNet FAQ

What is FragranceNet's return policy?
FragranceNet accepts many returns within 30 days of purchase. Returned products must be unopened and in their original packaging. Makeup, hair care and skin care products can’t be returned for health reasons. The company does not reimburse you for shipping costs associated with your return.

Once you make an order, it can’t be modified or canceled.

How do I check my order status on FragranceNet?
FragrenceNet’s customer dashboard makes it simple to check your order status online — just click the “Order status” link.
How long does shipping take?
If you live in the U.S., you can expect to receive your items within five to seven business days. International orders may take longer.
How can I find coupons for FragranceNet?
FragranceNet has coupons on its website. When you’re on the homepage, scroll down to “Customer support” to find the link for online coupons.
Does FragranceNet sell gift cards?
Yes. You can purchase gift certificates on the company’s website. They make great gifts, and you can check the balance of your gift certificate on the website.

Do we recommend FragranceNet?

FragranceNet is a good option for people who appreciate luxury brands but also like a good discount. Customers report being impressed with the company’s fast shipping, high-quality products and helpful customer service. Based on the company’s pricing and experience, we recommend trying FragranceNet for your next fragrance purchase.

FragranceNet.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FragranceNet.com?

Original review: June 17, 2021

The last two times I've ordered Drakkar Noir 6.7 iz6 from them.. the scent maybe you get a half hour tops of scent.. And also Coach and Kenneth Cole Black.. And Eternity Aqua!! The same... I will not any longer purchase from them again.. You got me twice.. You'll never get me again.. It's funny on the website you can't almost post a one star.. If you do it doesn't get posted.

Original review: May 6, 2021

I've ordered 3 different perfumes from them since they were listed so cheap compared to retail stores like Dillard's or Macy's. I mean I was pretty sure they are somehow fake or at least diluted heavily, I wanted to give a shot because they are not my favorite brands or colognes. I got a Davidoff Cool Water 6.7 FL. OZ., Eternity for Men 6.7 FL. OZ. and Versace Pour Homme 3.3 FL. OZ. as tester and I've paid little lower than $100 for total. So you can imagine how fake they are, since even Eternity for Men 6.7 FL. OZ. are listed as $110 in Macy's website. But also I had a small tester pack from Marshalls for Eternity, so buckle up for what I'm gonna tell you now.

First of all, even the big bottles are not tester and came with a proper boxing, they are highly diluted or real fake stuff, since they do not last for 2 hours. I would say the opening reminds the real fragrance somehow but with more alcohol for sure, yet after 20 minutes, big bottles become very subtle and you can smell it more of a skin scent for another 50-60 minutes. After an hour, it's almost impossible understand if you sprayed them or not. But it's not the case with small tester box. It has good longevity, say at least 5 hours on my skin, and good projection. And besides this projection and longevity problem, this cologne is not even a close match. I believe, the alcohol plays a big role on this change.

Last but not least, the tester! OMG, really OMG! This stuff is pure fake. It does not last even for 10 minutes. Does not matter if I'm having a shower with this bottle, or even I spray it million times, it just opens (not like fragrance itself though, more of 95% diluted version, not even with alcohol but water!) and you smell some citrus, but like smelling an orange in kitchen, and pretty much done in 5 minutes.

So, as I said before, I was not expecting a lot, that's why I would say I'm not that disappointed. Yet if you expect more and invest heavily, you would be crying for sure when you see what you get for your money. I really suggest you guys to go proper store and get a real cologne if you are buying one of your signature/favorite perfume, and do not buy something from this kind websites unless you want to try something new or get a cheaply for office (of course for that, you have to atomize it couple times during the day). Because having a big bottle of fragrance and spraying it for fun and freshen yourself is always pleasure.

Get buying tips about Personal Care Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 3, 2021

I trapped by this scam and crook company on Facebook advertisements. I place ordered after I talked to Customer service, they said if place order before 12 noon, I will receive order by tomorrow Express mail, today is 5th day, and my product not arrived yet, This crook and scammers are east European thieves and scamming hard working Americans, our law enforcement agencies are busy with political issues, not for consumers who they pay their annual salaries. My email address is **. And I know this crook and scammers don't care, whatever people's are writing. I am planning to file lawsuit, and I also have tape recording when I spoke to them several times. I will not recommend this company ever. Thank you all of you reading my review.

Original review: March 31, 2021

Worst customer service! They don’t respond emails and you can’t call them! They charged me for an order that wasn’t completed. Now I’m dealing with after pay for 15 days and they don’t respond them as well.

Original review: March 23, 2021

The perfume I ordered, Fever, by Jimmy Choo, was not the product I received. The packaging was believable but the perfume was not. Not even close. I have called their customer service number many, many, many times but gave up after being on hold for 45 minutes. I have emailed the company, also many times--no reply. I even sent a letter to their headquarters. Again, no reply. There is no customer service. Their Jimmy Choo Fever is fake. It took me a while to realize that I had been a victim of their con simply because I never expected it. Their website looks legit and there are many good reviews. Hmmm. Have you noticed they sound like they were written by the same source? I taught college English for 20 years and can recognize writer's voice and know that many of their reviews are written by the same person. I invite Fragrance.net to contact me. Bring it on.

Original review: March 10, 2021

I ordered First by Arpels & Van Cleef and..thankfully still had my existing bottle so knew there was something off. The colour of new bottle from FragranceNet was deep caramel/orange and the smell once landed in my skin was terrible and certainly not First. It did arrive in a cardboard colour printed box but I thought maybe that’s what their “tester” bottles arrive in - so tossed that out without thinking. I’m now left with this terrible scent that looks for all intents and purpose like First....but it’s not. A waste of money and an unhappy customer.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

Bought couple perfumes this past Thanksgiving from Fragrancenet.com. Both of these perfumes I have used earlier that was bought from local stores such as Macy's or Neiman Marcus. So I know how exactly these perfumes smell and how long the scent lasts. The ones I got from fragrancenet.com didn't even lasted half hour which was indicative of stale perfume. Never buying from them again !! Also dealing with customer service was a nightmare. No-one answers the calls or responds to emails. To get one email response you will have to email them like 5 times.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

I ordered one perfume called Paris Hilton for my sisters birthday on 20th January. It was expected to come on 27th January. But it was not delivered till 31st January. I tried to track it and then I came to know my package has been lost. After that I tried to contact Fragrancenet.com for almost 2 days but no one is responding me. I have sent 3 mails and tried to call lots of times. I want my package before 3rd February. Overall it has been very poor experience by my side. I didn’t get my package and I lost my money. I highly recommend you not to buy anything from them. If you run some business online, you have to understand the value of customer satisfaction rather than just selling products online. I’ve to give you rating that’s why I gave you only one star otherwise I would have given you 0 star.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

The last few times I’ve ordered from Fragrancenet.com have been troublesome. I ordered my boyfriend and I eleven fragrances on Tuesday, to be sent to his house. We’re in a long distance relationship and we both frequently travel back and forth from Chicago to Atlanta. Because we do this we rarely check bags, when we fly...only a carry on. So, right now we’re both working toward having most of what we need at each other’s homes already so that we’re able to continue to keep it light. For those that fly, you know that it can be a hassle to get through TSA with things like toiletries and beauty products. So we’re focusing heavily on that.

So, again Tuesday I ordered both perfume and cologne to be sent to his house and paid for faster shipping. Wednesday I received an email from fragrancenet.com that they would only send them to my billing address. Okay, so they’re trying to protect me from fraud, it’s a larger order. I understand, I respond to the email and didn’t get a response, I responded again for the second time the next morning, maybe 18 hours later and try to call. When I called I got a message saying that all the representatives were busy and they were unable to take my call. A few hours later they send another email just like the first email they sent and I again responded for the third time.

By the third email I was irritated because I wanted to make sure that the items would be received by Wednesday the next week. We’re planning to be out of town Thursday and there won’t be anyone at my house to receive the items. But there will be someone at his house. After responding for the third time to their email telling me that they’ll only send my items to my billing address I received another email from them stating the same thing however, the email was worded differently. I once again respond. A few hours later I receive another email from them confirming they’re sending my items to my billing address.

It is now Friday (New Years Day)and my items haven’t even left the warehouse. My request to have the shipping costs I paid to be refunded (seeing as how there is no way to ever expect a speedy delivery) went unanswered. Fragrancenet won’t be operational again until the fourth of January (Monday) Six days after ordering. It’s a holiday, I get it. But... what I have a problem with is fragrancenet telling me that they’ll only send my items that I paid for to an address they feel is safest for them to go to has me livid. If there’s a security issue then verify and send my things where I want them to go. So now I have to wait to get my items then pay the Post office to send them to Atlanta).

The second thing I have a problem with is for the shipping I paid for. More than likely they won’t even send my items out until Wednesday (hopefully) because of an issue on their end and an inability to do things in a timely fashion so that those patronizing their business aren’t inconvenienced. That’s not two day shipping. It’s never taken a week to get my order shipped, two days usually. Two days for the order and two days shipping, you add in two days for delays. Six days tops is what should be expected. Six days later will be next Tuesday minus New Year’s Day.

I am so disappointed in the service at this point and this is the second time this has happened. But third time's a charm. I’m really debating canceling the order and I really don’t want to. I’m an extremely temperamental consumer. They will lose my business if this continues. It starts with one person and then the next thing you know they’ll be out of business. I’m really a beginning not to like them and I once loved them. Learn how to treat those that support your business.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

FragranceNet.com claims they will ship in 24 hours. I placed several orders that still have not shipped after 10 days. They are not answering the phone and do not respond to emails. Stay away if you value your business and customers.

FragranceNet.com Company Information