2. Shopping
  3. Personal Care Products

2.4/5 (689 ratings)

About FragranceNet.com

FragranceNet.com is an online perfume retailer that sells men’s and women’s fragrances as well as skin and hair care products. FragranceNet.com has more than 17,000 different perfumes to choose from. It also has a perfume subscription program with plans that start at $9.95 per month.

Pros

• Large inventory
  • Brand name products
  • Free delivery on $59+

Cons

• No returns on some products

Bottom Line

FragranceNet is a popular option for people who want luxury beauty products at discounted rates. It’s an independent retailer and offers discounts of up to 80% off department store prices.

FragranceNet.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FragranceNet.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about FragranceNet.com?

Original review: Dec. 2, 2020

I am a cologne connoisseur, I have been since a kid and I'm very familiar with fragrances. I recently bought 3 colognes from fragrance.net recommended from a friend of mine because of their low prices..Boy oh boy was this a horrible buy. They are all alcohol and water based, the scent is there but won't last 20 min. They should be shut down for stretching out scents and selling them as if you're getting authentic cologne.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2020

I ordered a tester bottle of Juicy Couture. I'm not sure what this company sent me but it is most definitely not that! I want to send it back for a refund but they won't answer the phone or my email. I have attached a picture so that you can see what I am talking about. I wear this perfume every day and have a bottle here currently. What they sent me is some off-brand knock off that smells horrible.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

Worst service ever! Not trustworthy. Six days went by after ordering two items, I noticed it didn't ship, so I contacted customer service. They informed me that my items were no longer in stock and they had no idea when they will be back in stock. The items I ordered were available for purchase on their website for FOUR days after I placed my order. As soon as the order was canceled the items were available for purchase on their website, but the price was higher. They lied to me, canceled my order, and raised the price! I'll never buy from FragranceNet again and advise others to do the same.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

I ordered a lotion and perfume set Lalique Amethyst but after smelling it I knew instantly it was a fake. Next to no scent and bottles look different. Don't advertise as real when you know some of your products are fake.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2020

I've noticed a few of the reviews are less than perfect saying they were disappointed in their purchase because the unknowingly received 'testers'....If you notice though upon checkout you are given the option (if and most likely it is available) to purchase a tester or BNIB. I've had absolutely no problem with this company and I always recommend them to people. It's a great way to get high end fragrances at an affordable price. Just pay attention to your purchase options and you won't be disappointed.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2020

I ordered a bottle of Dior Homme. I have been using this for years so I have empty bottles to compare with. What they shipped was slightly different than the original in the package size and the dispensing pump design. The smell was clearly different, more alcohol and less substance. I could not make phone contact with them (don't even try!)... You always start being Nr. 40 0r Nr. 39 in the queue. Ridiculous! I waited half an hour and I gave up! Next I contacted Visa and as a result they sent me a prepaid label and an RMA to return the product. I returned the product but I did not receive the refund. I emailed them about the refund and they said that they can't refund because too much time passed. It was probably a month. They offered me a coupon which I did not care for. I concluded that they are a bunch of cheats and I will never buy from them!. This is my experience.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

I bought the Versace Dylan Blue Pour Homme fragrance and quickly, sometime later, canceled the order. After a few minutes, I "received" the refund by Paypal while it was not yet reflected in my bank account. The next day, the purchase transaction was reflected, but not the refund. Wait several days, and it never came. I paid for something that I will not receive. I was ripped off, and I am very disappointed by this. Please keep this in mind before purchasing. You know now what to expect.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

I ordered the Anti Gravity Spray Weightless Volume Spray and they sent me the wrong product. I contacted them and they told me to return the product for a refund and said they would also pay for the return shipping. First they did not give me a full refund until I complained. Then they would not pay for the return shipping. They are unreliable and untrustworthy and I will no longer order products from them.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

I ordered perfume as an anniversary gift for my wife, then the product never arrived and when you call the company no one answers. You can only contact them by email and it takes forever. Then they tell you that you have to wait 10 business days before they will review if you got your package or not. They ship it in Fed Ex to start then it gets switched to the postal service so there is no way to track where your package went.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

I purchased 2 perfumes and paid for 2 day delivery, as I was flying out and I wanted them to be delivered in 2 business days time. I placed order on July 24, 2020 and expected to get it on at least July 29, 2020. I left and when I checked their website I saw that it had been delivered on July 31, 2020. So be warned, early shipping does not happen. They will always send by USPS and not by any earlier courier services, though they charge for it.

FragranceNet.com Company Information