3.51/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

FragranceNet.com

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

FragranceNet.com Reviews

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I ordered Magie Noire, a few sample colognes,and JZ men's aftershave balm. Everything came as requested, in perfect condition. They even added some other samples, a nail clipper, and a gift card toward a wine purchase. I'm not sure what happened on the previous reviews, however, this is a legit site with genuine perfume/cologne just like you would buy in the department store...for a lot less.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

Placed an order Sunday evening. First issue was they did not state they were quoting USD so by the time I checked my online bank statement 5 min later and saw I had a debit of just over $565 AUD when website stated $382 - a completely different amount. That was mild compared to what occurred over the following 4 days, now early Thursday & no resolution.

The day after the purchase I received a robotic email saying my order had been cancelled. I proceeded to send 4 emails over the past 4 days asking for an explanation and have not yet had the courtesy or professionalism of a reply. As some of my purchases were being bought for gifts I have given up on FragranceNet and have taken my business elsewhere. Not a good experience at all, no response whatsoever and trying 3 email addresses each time tracking@fragrancenet.com, info@fragrancenet.com, orders@fragrancenet.com and no replies - even quoting my order number. I had ordered successfully once before - never again !!! Will make sure I spread the word across Australia about the lack of customer service and ask everyone to avoid avoid avoid .... Weird.....the first time I had a good experience.... not anymore so something must have changed.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

They sent me the items I wanted. 2 from Lancome product but they sent me one and the other perfume was missing too so for my order that was 4 in quantity they sent me 2 but in my invoice it was 3. Anyway after calling and sending email they agree to reimburse but they didn't pay for the shipping totally. I never buy anything from them and I don't recommend this company to anyone especially in Canada because we get charged because of the currency and when they reimbursed also we get charged so I lose money. Thanks.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

The prices here are higher than department stores. For example Dior Sauvage eau de toillette 3.4Oz is $95 plus free shipping on sephora.com or macys.com but it is 139.99 on fragrancenet.com and if you use their 30% off coupon the price will come to $97.99 plus you have to pay for the shipping.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I put my correct address on the shipping information section and they said that my address was incorrect. I told the lady on the phone that it was FragranceNet's mistake and she told me that I was incorrect and that I put in the wrong address. She then asked me to read my address back to her and I did and it was the same on that matched the shipment information I filled out online. She still proceeded to tell me that it was my fault and that she could just re-send the product but that would take up to 12 days to get to me. Did not even offer rushed shipping or a discount for the mistake. At this point I had ordered my product over a month ago and told her to just issue me a refund. The lady on the phone was not helpful and I had to wait on the phone for a representative for over 40 minutes and that was my third time trying to get in contact with someone from fragrancenet this week (the previous days I waited over an hour but had other things I had to do).

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FragranceNet.com?

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

*** Buyer beware *** Fraudulent business. Ordered 3 bottles of perfume which all smelled like rubbing alcohol. After returning the products, the merchant never issued credit. FTC should take an active stance against such unethical business practices. Don't fall for this scam.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I purchased the 3.3 size of Creed Aventus for $303. When the box arrived it had a bad oil stain on the shipping box. When I opened the shipping box, the Creed box was not sealed. The box looks real, the bottle looks real but it is totally a knock off. The cologne does not last more than an hour. The real Creed will stay with you the entire day. I will never purchase from Fragrance.net again. Lessons learned. If it sounds too good then it is, especially anything from crappy Fragrance.net.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

I have bought both Men’s and Women’s fragrances from FragranceNet.com and they were counterfeit, not the original Designer product. The fragrance does not last, the Designer brand does. I am very disappointed in FragranceNet.com. I will never buy from them again. I imagine their makeup is counterfeit too.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

I was searching the net for a fragrance (specific) brand. FragranceNet had it for $44.72 (6.oz candle), no tax, shipping cost $6.95. Total purchase: $51.67. I placed order, paid with PayPal, etc. By the time my order was completed, the total was: $56.64. I called the seller, waited around 15 mins., I spoke with a customer service person. The explanation I was given, made no sense. I was informed either I would receive discount or free shipping, one or the other. Folks I shop mostly online, since 2000, that would be almost 20 years. I'm not new at this. If you advertise an offer, then stick to it. I didn't select any coupon, I just simply selected what they had advertised. I immediately cancelled my order. I will not purchase from this seller. Customer Service person was very rude.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

I placed a large order of 8 bottles of fragrance. 4 men’s and 4 women’s. All 4 of the men’s were off & the one woman’s that I’ve opened is off. One of the men’s leaks and one the sprayer is loose and barely sprays. I feel these products we’re either counterfeits, 2nds or very old turned stock. I’m out almost $400.00 and certainly will never purchase from them again. Buyer beware.

FragranceNet.com Company Information