Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.44/5

FragranceNet.com is an online perfume retailer that sells men’s and women’s fragrances as well as skin and hair care products. FragranceNet.com has more than 17,000 different perfumes to choose from. It also has a perfume subscription program with plans that start at $9.95 per month.

FragranceNet.com Reviews

Original review: April 29, 2020

I ordered the first 100 samples of perfume I had never smelled before. I got them and started smelling them. A lot of them stunk. Bad. Thought it was me. So I ordered my Amarige. Smelled very old. Stunk.

Original review: April 29, 2020

I'll start by saying this is my "go to" online store for scents. I have bought many different scents at great prices and still continue to resort to this online store. Only once did I return a scent that was absolutely awful. It was expensive, over $200, so I felt obligated to return it and get my money back. I forget what it was. It was a blind buy so I didn't know how that scent was really supposed to smell. I was able to return it but I was on hold for a long time. Typically if I don't like the scent I give it away. I don't bother trying to return it.

I'm not certain if they sell fakes or just let their perfumes go bad sometimes. On a few occasions I have received perfumes that smell like they went rancid. Improper storage will cause this. However, I eventually re-ordered the same fragrance I received the lovely scent I knew it to be. I think this is a good online store for most fragrances under the $100 range. Every time I order more expensive scents from them, I seem to be disappointed. I have ordered a few different Penhaligon's scents and they are all just awful and not cheap. However, my favorites by Jo Malone and Bond 9 do seem authentic and are lovely.

I often buy the tester if it's available. I rarely have any issues with testers. Yet, the tester bottle I ordered for Forever and Ever by Christian Dior this time around was a disgrace. The scent was fine but the sprayer came apart. It would spray like repellent, a stream. After a few uses it came apart so easily that it unscrewed and that's something that even my cheapest perfumes don't do. I transferred the juice to a plastic bottle in the meantime. I do wonder sometimes with this company. I buy scents that have raving reviews and what I receive sometimes can't possibly be the same scent that is so loved by many. However, because I purchase so many blind buys I just don't know.

Now for all of you that feel your scent is fake because it doesn't perform as you know it to be, I find that's the perfume company. Seems more and more perfumes are being reformulated. Sometimes they faintly smell like they used to. A few smell totally different and even awful in comparison to the original. That however is not Fragrancenet.com. I'm not going to defend frangrancenet.com because perhaps not everything they sell is legit or maybe they let things expire or store them improperly. However, 75% of the time I'm happy with my purchase.

Original review: April 28, 2020

Nioxin is measured in ml and ounces. I like buying the larger size to save money. Unfortunately, I picked the smaller size. They were not accommodating at all and would not let me return 3 of the 4 small ones I purchased in error. I decided I would keep one for travelling. A smaller size is nice for that, but not for every day use in my home. BE CAREFUL BEFORE YOU PICK your size of hair product from Fragrancenet.com. I WISH I could block them from my computer. I do not care to deal with a company that won't take a return. I DID not open it and would NEVER tamper with a product. I AM VERY UNSATISFIED with their service!!!

Original review: April 15, 2020

I purchased the 3.4 oz Creed Iris Tubereuse from FragranceNet for $106 and I was so excited, because this bottle is $315 in department stores. When I received it, everything seemed legit as far as the packaging. My first suspicion was, I noticed the cap on the bottle was white and the cap on the department store bottle is gold. The fragrance smells the same, but it doesn't last. If you know anything about Creed fragrances, they last for hours and you only need to use a small amount. When I use this bottle, I spray a lot and it only last for an hour or so. I will never order from this site again. Buyer beware!

Original review: April 9, 2020

I purchased items from this pathetic company twice. The first time I paid extra for expedited shipping and it took them 4 days just to process the order. I just ordered from 2 weeks ago and my order has not processed. I understand stand what’s going on with the virus, so I tried to cancel my order. Of course they declined the cancel. They are notoriously slow with shipping and customer support is nonexistent. There competition meanwhile ships a lot faster but doesn’t have certain fragrances that I want.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FragranceNet.com?

Original review: March 30, 2020

I reported this website to the FTC. I work closely in this department and have them under investigation. The customer care number is fake with no real live person to provide service. I cancelled my order and ordered a stop pay from the bank. They did not send my items of course, but they kept a portion of my money taken from Afterpay. Avoid and report this company if you have been scammed as well by googling government reports on fraudulent merchants or google FTC reports. Stay alert!

Original review: March 17, 2020

I placed an order online on Sunday. A few minutes later I decided to cancel it. I called the company but they were closed. I sent them 2 emails requesting to immediately cancel the order. I also did that through their website. On Monday morning, first thing I did was to call their Customer service number. They did not have enough agents. I called 5 times and the same thing all the time. Next thing I see is an email from the company notifying me that the order was dispatched through FedEx.... I am very upset. Notwithstanding my emails and the fact that I had requested to cancel the order the same Sunday, the company decided to ship something I don't want because they don't have enough agents or customer service support. I will decline the order and I will request the shipping fees back. I will never buy from this company again.

Original review: March 3, 2020

When something is too good to be true it usually is. I’m a cologne connoisseur. It’s a passion of mine. One of my favorite colognes is Dior Homme Intense. They are a really good counterfeiters packaging and box look authentic as well as bottle itself. I have bought this product in France at Dior so I know what it smells like. Unfortunately it’s hard to get in the USA unless you find it online. Took a chance with Fnet. Bad idea. The smell is the same but so weak compared to the authentic version. I think the reason they sell for less than any one else is that they water down everything and add alcohol and water so that they make a killing and for the average consumer they think the are getting the real thing. Also ordered Valentino to confirm my suspicions and it was horrible compared to the real Uomo I got from Nordstroms. I found DHI at overstock and it smelled perfect but more of a accurate price but that’s because it wasn’t watered down. Don’t waste your money.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

My package has been missing and I can’t get a response back from this company. FedEx is dragging their feet as well. What a joke. $124 down the drain. Thank goodness I didn’t order anything more expensive. I’m out my money and the product. This is infuriating!!!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Order Obsession for men and they took the money from my account but have not shipped the item in 2 weeks now. Sent emails and tried to call with no answers in both cases. Strange that you can’t talk to anyone at a legit company. I suggest not dealing with them before you lose your money as well.

FragranceNet.com Company Information