3.55/5

360 FragranceNet.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 9, 2019

I purchased a perfume that my significant other loves for his birthday way ahead in time so as it gets to him by his birthday. Two weeks after his Birthday I received an email that they couldn't deliver my gift!! I sent an email inquiring about the reason, but no one responded! I called the customer support, and all I could get is that they don't know why they could't deliver it!! Very very very disappointed about the quality of customer service and how unreliable they were!

Original review: June 19, 2019

I ordered three perfumes together Untold Absolute/Two & CK men. Arrived after 7 working days and in very good package with gift and card. I am so pleased and happy. Was able to daily track my purchases via FedEx. I do highly recommend this website.

Original review: June 9, 2019

I am so sad to say that FragranceNet.com sells fakes. I know this because I ordered Sublime Vanilla and received a fake. I know this to be a fact because I own authentic Creed which I purchased at Neiman Marcus. Buyer beware...

Original review: May 23, 2019

I have been buying from Fragrance.net Parfum and Cologne for years and have never had a problem. I use regular service and my items always arrive in exactly in 10 days. During Christmas they make a point to deliver early in the morning. Convenient to avoid theft. Thank you Fragrance.net.

Original review: May 22, 2019

I ordered 2 perfumes from Fragrance.com, CH Carolina Herrera (new) and Jimmy Choo. It seemed too good to be true.... The deal looked awesome and the delivery was fast. I was looking forward to it soo much you can’t imagine my disappointment. First as soon as I opened the box with CH perfume I heard this “jingle” sound!! It sounded like a toy or something broke inside the perfume box. When I took the bottle out it was The CH letters that were making the sound. You can clearly see it was fake. I try it on. The smell didn’t last 2 minutes. It was so diluted and watered down that you can barely smell anything. The other perfume Jimmy Choo, had a bit of the original smell but after 20 minutes it disappears. I spent 103$ dollars on garbage. I’ve learned from my mistake, and I’m not buying anything from them ever again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FragranceNet.com?

Original review: May 12, 2019

I got this bottle for Mother’s Day from FragranceNet.com. It is supposed to be Flowerbomb. It doesn’t look like the same bottle that I got from Macy’s nor does it smell like Flowerbomb! It is a totally different color as well! I’m so disappointed.

Original review: May 12, 2019

I thought this was a great deal but when I received it it was not genuine. Returning it and going to buy at full price at a store. I've been wearing this scent for years and what they sent was not it. Buyer beware.

Original review: May 11, 2019

I ordered 5 bottles of thallium at 73 bucks total, normally 60 each and every thing was perfect, no damages, every thing smells great, and ordered Sunday May fifth and received May tenth. Would recommend.

Original review: May 10, 2019

Clean Skin is by far my favorite perfume. I was happy to find it so much cheaper with this company and I am super disappointed in this perfume. It smells NOTHING like Clean Skin. Now I HAVE TO PAY TO SHIP back a fraudulent product. Never again. Stay away!!!

Original review: May 9, 2019

I ordered two perfumes. Viva la Juicy and I love Juicy Couture. I got my box after 3 weeks and when I opened I got only one in there. I call them. No one answer. I emailed them, no one reply. Very disappointed because I paid for two but got one only.

FragranceNet.com Company Information