2. Shopping
  3. Makeup Brands

4.0/5 (210 ratings)

About Estee Lauder

Estee Lauder Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Estee Lauder?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Estee Lauder?

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum cover has been the only foundation is able to cover my melasma. The foundation is thick. You only need a small amount to apply. Foundation can dry your skin.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

They keep removing items that have been very good and were sellers and leaving us with other or new items and they are not the same. Not sure of why they do this, but when you have a product that is good and selling such as their non-oily face cream/translucent powder which they no longer make it's a shame. I do not purchase from them any longer due to items that I really loved and no longer make.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I have used Estee Lauder products for about 15 yrs now and they really are wonderful and stand up to their reputation. My skin looks like a 40 yr old and I am 62 this November. The Estee Lauder customer service is superb and will help you out with any questions you may have and if you don't like a product you can always send it back. I also love the free gifts with every order. They may be a bit pricey but you get what you pay for and my skin is worth it.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I have been using Estee Lauder DayWear for many years (at least 15). I am assuming the formula must have changed because, after I replaced my supply recently, I have been suffering what appears to be an allergic reaction. I have red puffy swollen skin around my eyes, with cracks and peeling skin. I switched to a Burt's Bees moisturizer, and the problem has gone away. I don't like that product as much, but will obviously not be able to continue using DayWear when it causes me an allergic reaction. I am disappointed that Estee Lauder would choose to add an allergen to its product.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

Like the SPF and long-lasting effect of double cover makeup; like how the long-wear mascara is easy to remove without damaging lashes. Would like to see a finishing powder to compliment the double wear coverup for people who don’t like to wear a lot of makeup. Also need more variety in liquid eyeshadow.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

I've always loved the Estee Lauder line of cosmetics and fragrances. And as an added bonus, many times wonderful samples are offered with purchase thus allowing me to sample other items I wonder about... Love the mascara, foundations and eye shadows, in addition to the wonderful scents in the line...

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

Great company. They take care of their customers by allowing samples expanding shade range, creating all-inclusive makeup for masses, and other than their eye shadows, the skincare has multiple varieties to find and treat your specific skin conditions, makeup quality is phenomenal.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

Estee Lauder has the best facial products, perfume & mascara & facial powder. The perfumes have a clean crisp fragrance, always clean smelling! I get compliments from everyone on Azuree perfume daily! The facial creams are refreshing & clean smelling, as well as moisturizing. Facial powder really covers blemishes well! The mascara is great - really pops!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I loved Estee Lauder. They were the first brand I could wear that did not cause break-outs, went on and stayed on, and was just perfect in customer service, quality, etc. However, they have changed the formulas of the three products that I used and added SPF to everything (as has every other brand). I am allergic to the SPF stuff, and whatever they have done to the formulas have also caused massive break-outs and swelling. I can no longer use them. I am so disappointed that they changed their formulas from good, non-allergenic, to highly allergenic. I tried some of their other products, supposedly non-allergenic, and had the same response. I am having to look for another brand of makeup and this is very difficult.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

They were supposed to credit my account for a purchase that I had cancelled, but they shipped anyway.... 6 months later!! When the credit did not go through 10 days later, I called and spoke to a supervisor only to be told by her that they did credit the credit card, but the bank refused the credit!!!! I called the credit card company and they said they never refuse a credit, which I knew anyway. What a bunch of liars!!! Never will I do business with Estee Lauder again!! Beware!!

Original review: June 24, 2019

I start using Estée Lauder eye cream for one month and had a very bad experience. I start having rashes around my eyes, swollen...burning. My biggest mistake ever. Using Vaseline jelly under my eyes now. Makes my eyes much much better.

Estee Lauder Company Information