Estee Lauder

• 6%
  • 9%
  • 63%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Estee Lauder?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Estee Lauder?
    Customer Service

Reviewed June 6, 2024

I recently purchased a bundle on their website because they were having a promotion where you get a free full size moisturizer when you spend $135. I added the promo code and made my purchase. But when my order arrived I realized that it was missing the promotional product (a $70 value). When I contacted customer service I was told that it was “while supplies lasted,” and the product was out of stock. They refused to offer an alternative product AND instead offered me a 10% credit ($14). The best part was that the same exact product they claimed was “out of stock” was currently available for purchase on their website. They basically said “tough luck.” I’m returning my order and I will never use anything from this brand again. They have terrible customer service and are deceptive in their marketing. There are better brands with better products.

Reviewed April 28, 2024

Purchased Advanced Night Repair serum, revitalizing supreme+ youth power eye balm. Youth power cream, advanced night repair eye super charged gel cream, advanced night repair eye concentrate matrix for a discounted couple hundred dollars thinking the whole kit would provide the best results. I used it for a couple of months and it did not soften my skin nor provide any positive results. Worst purchase of my life…

Get buying tips about Makeup Brands delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed April 25, 2024

I am extremely satisfied with the service provided by this company. They took the time to explain everything they were doing and answered all of my questions. Highly recommend this service! The technicians were prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. Thank you!!

Reviewed April 24, 2024

I have tried countless makeup brands over the years, but this one stands out as one of the best. Their long-wearing foundations and setting sprays keep my makeup looking flawless from morning 'til night, and their bold lipsticks add the perfect finishing touch to any look. Amazing product really like all the products of Estee Lauder and recommended to other also!!

Reviewed April 11, 2024

I did not know why I woke up one morning with swelling under my eyes. Did not think that the new eye cream I used could have caused it as the brand was the well established Estée Lauder. As it turned out it was the eye cream that caused the issue. The swollen area under my eyes burn even now - weeks after I stopped using it. The swelling has not reduced either. Really annoyed that they are still selling this horrible product.

Verified purchase
      Price

Reviewed April 7, 2024

I was using the DayWear eye gel and really liked it so I started using the eye make up remover, Advanced serum, night cream and eye cream and the mascara. But I have other products I mix in. First the mascara irritated my eyes horribly; felt like contact dermatitis. I stopped using and noticed the remover irritated my eyes. I’m so nervous to keep trying out the others but they were expensive and the day eye cream seems to be fine. Just not sure why they would add some of the ingredients they have to eye products that don’t need strong retinol-like ingredients. Use caution or get a sample first before buying, it seems like a lot of people have had eye issues with the products.

Reviewed March 12, 2024

I purchased the eye cream. After using the eye cream a week or so I felt my eye burning! The next couple of days my eyes are swollen, irritated, very itchy! They hurt. Will the puffiness and wrinkles go away?!

Reviewed March 9, 2024

Purchased ANR, used it twice at night. The next morning woke up with itchy swollen eyelids, skin was bumpy and burning. DO NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive skin. I have since discarded the ANR. I am disappointed as I really wanted to like this product. I think the product has some fragrance in it, this could be the problem

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed March 6, 2024

The customer service was extremely slow, today I have talked to more than 5 agents but still could not resolve my account issue. I purchased some items this morning, and when I logged back on my account later today, it got blocked for some reason, probably because I didn't give a good rating for the first customer service.. But who knows what is the real reason?! Until now I still couldn't log onto my account and track my order, it's very frustrating! I would quit my account if I don't have a pending order out there. I'm so disappointed about their services considering a company size like this.

Customer ServiceSales & Marketing

Reviewed Jan. 24, 2024

During their boxing day sale, I ordered a few things online. (After an hour and a half picking them out,) I went to check my order a day or so later and they canceled the order. Apparently I put the wrong information through on my credit card information. On other platforms I can't order unless it's correct information. So I called because my bank account had funds in process. When l talked to customer service they told me to re-order. I had to wait for fund to be processed back into my account, the sale was over. I ended up purchasing from a sales affiliate. Next time I will make sure I don't rush and make sure everything is correct but l feel that the order should not go through if there is mis-info during checkout. On other platforms when l order, if the info doesn't match during my order, the order will not process unless info is correct. Disappointing waiting days to get notified purchase was canceled.

Estee Lauder author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Josephine Ester Mentzer, nicknamed Estee in school, learned the chemistry of creating skincare products from her uncle, who was a chemist. She launched her product line in 1946. Today, the company carries on Estee’s tradition of gifts with purchase, elegant packaging and quality skincare products, which customers can buy online or in stores around the world.

• Gift with purchase: Estee Lauder is famous for offering gifts with purchase, which can give consumers a chance to try new products with minimal risk.

• Estee e-list: Sign up for Estee Lauder’s free loyalty program online to start earning points and rewards on every purchase. The program has tiered levels, depending on how much you spend. Even the lowest level receives discounts, free samples, free shipping and a birthday offer, so it’s worth signing up even if you only place one order.

• Luxury skincare: Estee Lauder’s latest skincare line, Re-Nutriv, uses premium products, including South Sea pearls, Black Diamond Truffle extract and 24-karat gold for a luxury experience.

• Free standard shipping: Receive free standard shipping on all products ordered directly from Estee Lauder’s website, no matter the cost. Charges apply for expedited shipping.

• Signature services: Every Estee Lauder counter offers complimentary makeovers and two-minute touch ups. Reservations are a good idea for customers who want a makeover for a wedding or other special occasion.

Estee Lauder Company Information