2. Shopping
  3. Makeup Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.83/5

Covergirl Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Covergirl?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Covergirl?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

Covergirl is my go to cosmetic brand. They have a large variety of products and all are at a reasonable price. I've been using Covergirl for years. It's clean and light and doesn't make you feel like you are wearing a mask and it doesn't look like you're wearing a mask to others. You can find it everywhere and they are always coming out with new products, along with keeping the long time products. It is my favorite cosmetic brand.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Best product out in the market. Is pleased with every penny spent. Easy to use. Would recommend to friends and family. My grand daughter love this stuff. She is in college. She does her friends make-up. Other people are also calling her to do their make up and word get out that she is using Covergirl.

Get buying tips about Makeup Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

Many factors come to mind whenever I, personally make purchases or experiment items related to face make-up. Quality and price go hand-in-hand but one cosmetic brand that consistently meets my unique standards each time, "Covergirl" cosmetics.. Every single item honestly could easily be mistaken for any high priced popular brand I purchased, honestly. Price & items are fair, color variations always in-store which makes me actually smile! Overall, Covergirl is one of my favorites & I recommend this brand often.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I like Covergirl liquid foundation True Blend. It seems to be the right color for me and isn't cakey or too thick. I also use True Blend compact for even more coverage. I have sensitive skin so this product does not affect my skin. It's lightweight and I recommend it to anyone!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I use Covergirl products as well as a variety of other products. I especially love Covergirl's professional mascara and foundation makeup. I have sensitive skin and never have a problem. This company has been around for a very long. You can be sure of receiving great value at very affordable prices.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

This product has good coverage and good shades but I will not purchase it again as it smells like perfumed rubber. It's a truly disturbing scent. I can't use it, the scent is so strong I have to wonder if others smell rubber when I walk past them. I will continue to use other Covergirl products, but not this one.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

Makeup has granules in it. Not blended. Shook it up 100 times. Still granules in it. Just wanted you to know. Have always used Cover girl and never had a problem. Couldn't use this one. Had to throw it away.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I have very sensitive skin and I find that Covergirl products work well for me. It’s reacts well with my skin texture and ph. Often I breakout because most brands are very heavy. However, Covergirl provides me with a lightweight options that are water-based and oil-free.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I have always used Covergirl. I will always buy Covergirl products. Oil of Olay is the best to use with Covergirl. I have been using Covergirl's products for over 30 years. I have tried other products and always came back to Covergirl.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

I’ve used Covergirl foundation and powder for years. I’ve tried others but go back to Covergirl. Has my skin tone and they have been around since I was a little girl. I would recommend it to everyone. With other products makes my face break out but never with Covergirl makeup.

Covergirl Company Information