Covergirl

About Covergirl

Covergirl Reviews

Stars Rating

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Covergirl?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Covergirl?

Reviewed Oct. 17, 2020

Covergirl makeup has been the only makeup I stay with. I have truly others but always go back to Covergirl. I've been using it for over 60 years now. Keeps me looking younger than I am.

CoverageStaff

Reviewed Oct. 11, 2020

For a few years I stopped wearing makeup. But I had heard how great Covergirl was, I was to be the mistress of ceremony and I had to look my best. Covergirl was great. It went on smooth and covered good.

Get buying tips about Makeup Brands delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed Oct. 10, 2020

Covergirl is what I have always used and it is great. It helps with skin that can be very oily. When I used Covergirl Makeup it was best not to cause zits. Covergirl is the best makeup I have used.

Reviewed Oct. 9, 2020

My first make-up was Covergirl, 40 years later I'm still using Covergirl. Love the products, the selections and the cleanliness smell of the products.

Reviewed Oct. 8, 2020

Covergirl is clean makeup. Colors match skin tones very well. Covergirl is not heavy (so your face doesn't sweat). And Covergirl will not dry your face out like so many of the other makeup brands.

Reviewed Oct. 6, 2020

Covergirl has a variety of foundation shades, which is ideal for someone who is usually between shades, like myself. They are my #1 favorite drugstore makeup brand, the only one I will use.

Reviewed Oct. 5, 2020

I started using Covergirl foundation 50+ years ago....my skin has always been smooth with no blemishes. I have switched formulas as I aged and love the Olay blend product just as much.

Reviewed Oct. 4, 2020

I like the coverage for a few hours with Covergirl but it only lasts a few hours. If you sweat it runs right off. The pro is that it covers blemishes. The con is it doesn't last long.

Price

Reviewed Oct. 3, 2020

I've been using Covergirl cosmetics for many years and has been very happy with their products. I really like their foundation and blush and their mascara and they aren't extremely expensive.

Reviewed Nov. 21, 2019

This product has good coverage and good shades but I will not purchase it again as it smells like perfumed rubber. It's a truly disturbing scent. I can't use it, the scent is so strong I have to wonder if others smell rubber when I walk past them. I will continue to use other Covergirl products, but not this one.

Covergirl Company Information