2. Shopping
  3. Makeup Brands

4.0/5 (257 ratings)

About Clinique

Clinique Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clinique?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clinique?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I love Clinique for their foundation. I have red skin and their redness relief foundation is the best and I don't know many other companies that have that type of foundation. I wish you got more for your money though as it can be expensive and I go through it quicker than other companies. I also like the Clinique workers who are always helpful and good at knowing your skin and what you need.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

Clinique has done a really nice job of expanding its product lines to accommodate sensitive and "older" skin. I love the new line of moisture surge and more than moisture. It feels so nice on the skin and keeps it soft and subtle all day and overnight. Highly recommend this line. Hate the Happy cologne though. They need to stop making it.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Always a high-quality product, regardless of which product. You pay more, but you can see the difference in your face! I am usually sensitive to products for the face, but my skin does not react in the least to Clinique products.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

I love Clinique touch base in canvas, it is a great primer for your eye makeup. It goes on smoothly and doesn’t cause any creasing, your eye shadow goes on very easily and stays put for up to 24 hours. It come in a tube or a compact, the tube has more shimmer than the compact.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I am using these products since over 10 years they have high quality, nice feeling on the skin and no toxic ingredients. I also found the prices being acceptable, however, some discounts would be very welcome.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I am 59 years old and don't even have a smile line on my face! I used to work in the cosmetics industry before I became a nurse; and the one thing I learned more than anything in keeping your skin youthful is exfoliation. I have used the exfoliative products from Clinique (primarily the Clarifying Lotions-- I primarily have used Clarifying Lotion 2 since my oily younger years when I used Clarifying Lotion 3) and my skin is smooth and flawless of lines due to the principle of exfoliation that Clinique ascribes. Clinique is second to none in their products and no one can believe my age!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

I have been using Clinique for many years. I have Rosacea and the Clinique have controlled my problem for many years. Everything that I use for my skin treatment is the best. My Mother In Law used Clinique till she passed away at 100. Her skin looked like a Forty-Year-old and hardly any wrinkles. I always say stay with what you believe in, never change.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

Clinique products have always been my "go-to" brand as far as any kind of cosmetics. The company is solid and stands behind all their products. Their products are excellent, always a great value plus plenty of promotions customers can participate in. In the many decades I have used Clinique I can't ever remember being disappointed in their products. I have tried many cosmetics from Amazon but always came back to Clinique.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

For hypoallergenic sources, this is a great brand. Have sensitive skin and allergies, never suffered any adverse effects from any of their products which I've used for over 10 years. Sufficient shades to suit all skin types and complexions.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I love their Dramatically Different Moisturizer -- have used it for years. Wish they would bring back the bottle without the pump as I found that much easier to use. Their lipsticks are quite nice, too.

Clinique Company Information