2. Shopping
  3. Makeup Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.81/5

Clinique Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clinique?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clinique?

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

I love Clinique touch base in canvas, it is a great primer for your eye makeup. It goes on smoothly and doesn’t cause any creasing, your eye shadow goes on very easily and stays put for up to 24 hours. It come in a tube or a compact, the tube has more shimmer than the compact.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I am using these products since over 10 years they have high quality, nice feeling on the skin and no toxic ingredients. I also found the prices being acceptable, however, some discounts would be very welcome.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I am 59 years old and don't even have a smile line on my face! I used to work in the cosmetics industry before I became a nurse; and the one thing I learned more than anything in keeping your skin youthful is exfoliation. I have used the exfoliative products from Clinique (primarily the Clarifying Lotions-- I primarily have used Clarifying Lotion 2 since my oily younger years when I used Clarifying Lotion 3) and my skin is smooth and flawless of lines due to the principle of exfoliation that Clinique ascribes. Clinique is second to none in their products and no one can believe my age!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

I have been using Clinique for many years. I have Rosacea and the Clinique have controlled my problem for many years. Everything that I use for my skin treatment is the best. My Mother In Law used Clinique till she passed away at 100. Her skin looked like a Forty-Year-old and hardly any wrinkles. I always say stay with what you believe in, never change.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

Clinique products have always been my "go-to" brand as far as any kind of cosmetics. The company is solid and stands behind all their products. Their products are excellent, always a great value plus plenty of promotions customers can participate in. In the many decades I have used Clinique I can't ever remember being disappointed in their products. I have tried many cosmetics from Amazon but always came back to Clinique.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

For hypoallergenic sources, this is a great brand. Have sensitive skin and allergies, never suffered any adverse effects from any of their products which I've used for over 10 years. Sufficient shades to suit all skin types and complexions.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I love their Dramatically Different Moisturizer -- have used it for years. Wish they would bring back the bottle without the pump as I found that much easier to use. Their lipsticks are quite nice, too.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

Love Clinique products. Very good for sensitive skin. Find that some of their products are a little pricey but good. Their creams do a good job on your skin. Mascara really lasts. I guess if you want the best you have to pay for it.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

First of all their product is a quality product. Their colors are current and up-to-date with the seasons and current fashion. Their product is light but enduring. They cover full range of colors for skin and eyes. They give an ample amount of product given ample amount of in each purchase and their cost is competitive, it's not the highest and it's not the lowest I believe, it's a little bit on the high-end but I don't mind paying for a good clean makeup that I put on my face.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

Clinique products are always consistent and dependable. Clean packaging even though they haven't changed the look of their packaging for decades. They have the classic lipstick shades like Black Honey and they did listen to their customers when it was discontinued and then brought back.

Clinique Company Information