3.84/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Clinique

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Clinique Reviews

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

I love Clinique touch base in canvas, it is a great primer for your eye makeup. It goes on smoothly and doesn’t cause any creasing, your eye shadow goes on very easily and stays put for up to 24 hours. It come in a tube or a compact, the tube has more shimmer than the compact.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I am using these products since over 10 years they have high quality, nice feeling on the skin and no toxic ingredients. I also found the prices being acceptable, however, some discounts would be very welcome.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

I have been using Clinique for many years. I have Rosacea and the Clinique have controlled my problem for many years. Everything that I use for my skin treatment is the best. My Mother In Law used Clinique till she passed away at 100. Her skin looked like a Forty-Year-old and hardly any wrinkles. I always say stay with what you believe in, never change.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

Clinique products have always been my "go-to" brand as far as any kind of cosmetics. The company is solid and stands behind all their products. Their products are excellent, always a great value plus plenty of promotions customers can participate in. In the many decades I have used Clinique I can't ever remember being disappointed in their products. I have tried many cosmetics from Amazon but always came back to Clinique.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

For hypoallergenic sources, this is a great brand. Have sensitive skin and allergies, never suffered any adverse effects from any of their products which I've used for over 10 years. Sufficient shades to suit all skin types and complexions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clinique?

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I love their Dramatically Different Moisturizer -- have used it for years. Wish they would bring back the bottle without the pump as I found that much easier to use. Their lipsticks are quite nice, too.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

Love Clinique products. Very good for sensitive skin. Find that some of their products are a little pricey but good. Their creams do a good job on your skin. Mascara really lasts. I guess if you want the best you have to pay for it.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

Clinique products are always consistent and dependable. Clean packaging even though they haven't changed the look of their packaging for decades. They have the classic lipstick shades like Black Honey and they did listen to their customers when it was discontinued and then brought back.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I've used Clinique cosmetics for 40 years and I always loved the results of the product from bath soaps to eyeliner. I wish I could still afford this brand but I am now older and no longer working so I can't really find any extra money to spend on cosmetics.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I have extreme dry eyes, and Clinique is one of the only makeups that I can use around my eyes. I love their Moisture Surge moisturizer. It has helped with my dry eye also. And my skin has gotten extremely sensitive as I've aged. This really helps with the sensitivity.

Clinique Company Information