bareMinerals

bareMinerals Reviews

3.3/5 (55 ratings)

About bareMinerals Reviews

bareMinerals Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about bareMinerals?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about bareMinerals?

Original review: April 20, 2021

I have been purchasing BareMinerals for years. I shopped at their boutiques (before they closed them) so much that the staff knew me by name. I love the product... Love, love, love it! But their customer service and the FAB rewards program is HORRIBLE! I am on my third account because it will not give me rewards -- the company has had me close 2 and reopen them, but after a few short months, it breaks again.

Good luck getting anyone in customer service to help you... I get the following when I call: "You have to spend $36 more to earn a reward" (yes, it's said that for over 2 years and my history shows I've never earned a reward, although my order history shows I spend regularly). "No manager is available to call you right now, but someone will call you back within 24 hours" (Never, NEVER get a phone call back). "We will let our IT department know this problem exists" (It's never been fixed!). While I would recommend their product to anyone, I will tell you to stay away, because their customer service is severely broken!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2021

I used other high end products for years but developed an allergic reaction to something in them. My dermatologist confirmed a product allergy. I switched to Bare Minerals full skin care line and my pimples were gone within one week. I watched my skin get clearer, smoother, improved texture, reduced pore size and feels amazing. I would highly recommend these natural, pure products.

Get buying tips about Makeup Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

BareMinerals is a great company that I have used for years. I did find a better product that is less drying on my older skin, so I did switch this year BUT I recommend it to all younger people.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

I love the feel and look of BM. I love the pigment in the eye shadows, the consultants are so helpful. The brushes are very low quality.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

I really only like to put chemical free cosmetics on my face/body. This makeup does not give me any type of side effect and/or makes me break out. I also like the way it makes my face glow.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

Easy to apply, great color choices, inexpensive, readily available, loves that I can uses both powder and/or cream. Been using these products for years! Never an issue with allergies and they last!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

I love the mission of the company and ingredients. Sometimes I find their product performance to not be the best and to have limited foundation shades, but I really like the brand.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

Awesome bronzer. I use this in so many ways! It’s very versatile. As a bronzer it’s great. I add a little to my Mineral Veil as well in the summer for when I am more tan. Eyeshadow & wet eyeliner are a

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

The BareMinerals line has a beautiful color pallet for **. I dont wear much makeup but I do like the powder to even out the tones of my skin. I feel pretty and refreshed and I glow!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

I used BareMinerals for years while I was working. I loved how easy it was to apply and the compliments I got almost daily. I would recommend it to anyone!

bareMinerals author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

bareMinerals has been dedicated to creating and selling makeup made from only natural ingredients since 1976. The minerals in their makeup help your skin soften, smooth and revitalize. Consumers can find BareMinerals by Bare Escentuals online and at select retailers that sell prestige makeup products.

• Natural: bareMinerals cosmetics are made with natural ingredients, including essential minerals that can improve the look of your natural skin over time.

• Animal friendly: bareMinerals does not test on animals, and they do not harm animals when they make their brushes from goat and pony hair. They offer synthetic brushes for customers who do not want to buy brushes made with animal materials.

• bareMinerals club: Perfect for regular makeup wearers, the bareMinerals club automatically sends a box of your selected makeup straight to your door. Choose your frequency, ranging from one box every month to one box every six months, and cancel at any time. You will also get added perks and discounts, including a surprise for your birthday and random surprises in every box.

• Resources: Find videos, articles and more under the “learn” section on bareMinerals’ website. All videos are available for free and provide useful information on products and ingredients along with tips and tutorials.

• Free shipping on orders $50 and more: Standard shipping on orders $50 or more is always free. Shipping costs on other orders can be easily determined on bareMinerals’ website and ranges from $3.95 to $6.95 for standard delivery.

bareMinerals Company Information