Toshiba Computers

2.6/5 (1370 ratings)
Shop Now on Amazon

About Toshiba Computers

Toshiba Computers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toshiba Computers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toshiba?

Original review: June 14, 2020

I bought this laptop 5 years ago with the help of a knowledgeable friend. I insisted on buying a separate mouse and keyboard to go with the laptop and they have worked well. However, I have had to bring the Toshiba to Best Buy on several occasions to diagnose and repair problems. Often, the Geek Squad does not fix the difficulty. An example: The spell check feature doesn't work and they haven't been able to make it work. That is certainly a drawback to typing. Recently, I attended a Zoom meeting for the first time and my microphone didn't work; I could hear the others but nobody could hear me. The Geeks said the microphone WAS working fine. Oh well... I'm not totally happy with the device but not ready to replace it either.

Original review: June 13, 2020

I bought this Satellite 6 years ago, never had a problem with it. i would most certainly buy another of this brand. The reason I chose Toshiba was the reliability. The speed is great compared to my old unit.

Original review: June 13, 2020

Toshiba is the only brand I would get because it is reliable and last a long time without any major problems. It is easy to use, especially for people like me who have a hard time catching up with times.

Original review: June 12, 2020

I have had two Toshiba Satellite laptops, one of which I am currently using. It has held up for many years without any issues. I have recommended this brand to many of my friends and family. They are sure to be pleased.

Original review: June 11, 2020

My Toshiba has been a war horse. It has been the office laptop for 5 years with heavy usage. From office to vehicle doing reports, so it has had it hardships. I'm now shopping for a home computer for the kids. I would highly recommend a Toshiba.

Original review: June 10, 2020

My i7 Toshiba laptop has enough horsepower when combined with 16gb of RAM. The primary challenge is the OS, that has been the cause of all but one problem. Windows 10 has it challenges. The only hardware challenge was the power supply which was fairly easy to replace.

Original review: June 8, 2020

My laptop has been extremely reliable and included Windows updates through Windows 10. It has a touch screen and also works well with a mouse - very economical price. I have been using it mainly for doing our taxes but it also is handy for web browsing and email. I am able to print wirelessly from it and the laptop is very light to carry.

Original review: June 7, 2020

The Toshiba company has make the computers very user friendly, very attractive and always exceeded expectations. My experience with the company has always been positive. They put great thought and plan into what they make.

Original review: June 6, 2020

I purchased a Toshiba Satellite touch-screen laptop in 2013 from one of the larger chain stores for around $400. I wouldn't have given it 5 stars on every account if it didn't deserve them! I have had plenty of computers in my lifetime (I'm sixty now) and this has been The Most Reliable one so far! I love it. Finally, after seven years, I'm thinking of taking it in for a "tune-up". But that's it - this laptop has never failed me. The only issue I have is that the power bar (battery) is done now. I have to keep the thing plugged in all the time but I don't really lug this around with me anyway - it's far too heavy and cumbersome for that. Other than that, this is the best computer I've ever owned.

Original review: June 4, 2020

I'm typing this on a 11-y.o. Toshiba laptop. That by itself speaks volumes. It runs Win 7, it has limited specs, but the only thing that bogs it down are the browsers these days. The hardware on Toshiba can be iffy, I had another Toshiba that brand-new had a faulty RAM memory slot, so one out of the two slots could not be used. On this one the SD card slot and the webcam are not working, but these can easily be bypassed. If you eliminate the bloatware and become familiar with MSConfig and services.exe (where you can set up what starts on the computer), Toshibas can last a very long time.

Toshiba Computers Company Information