4.11/5

19 Stratasys Consumer Reviews

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

The Stratasys 3D printer is of very high quality. It creates a very decent and high-quality end result. The reliability is very good and it operates as it should and does not break down frequently or require constant maintenance to keep it working as it should work as a 3D printer. The cartridges need to cool before changing and care needs to be taken to not mix wrong materials as it could ruin the printer beyond any possible repair. On the other hand, they do not provide support. Instead, you're referred to a reseller. Stratasys just wanted to sell me the printer and hand me off. If you're not experienced in 3D printing it would be nearly impossible to operate successfully. I am not satisfied with the support offered and was left with a 3D printer that I needed significant guidance on operating.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

My employer actively utilizes theirs on a daily basis. Our printer has performed above & beyond expectations. We are very pleased. While I cannot disclose what we utilize our printer for we would highly rate its performance. Well beyond expected performance & usability. We purchased our printer directly from a dealer so the value for us is outstanding. We will gladly highly recommend it to potential buyers. We have not encountered any issues with our printer. We are extremely pleased with the reliability of our printer.

Get expert buying tips about 3D Printers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

As this was the first time I had ever tried using a 3D printer I was a little lost but this company's customer support was very informative, patient and helpful to me. This had been my first time to ever try 3D printing and it was a wonderful experience. The product aka the printer worked seamlessly and efficiently and was easy to manage and get working. The value was just great. Everything was affordable for me and I was still able to buy a lot of things and gadgets that would make my 3D printing an easier, happier experience. I'd recommend this product to anyone. This product's reliability was off the charts good. I never feared that my 3D printer would break or mess up any of my print jobs. The printer was equipped with a way to tell me when I need to refill it so I'm always stocked.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

Customer support with this brand is absolutely amazing! I called with a issue, and they did absolutely everything to fix the problem and had it taken care of. Trustworthy, respectful, and friendly. The quality of their items are amazing! They work fast, courteous, and promptly. I've had not major issues, the company is first hand on helping and keeping your satisfaction with them as well.

My overall value of this company is that it is a high rising company! They definitely don't get the respect they deserve. Satisfaction winning all the way. The reliability of this company was outstanding! They put their customers first as well as the items they sale. They always take my concerns and questions to heart and make sure to answer them truthfully, and promptly.

Original review: July 13, 2016

I have always had great service. I always get the best answers and am helped to the best of the cs ability. I never have to wait long to speak to someone either. I would def recommend this product! This is a awesome product, I love how neat it is to watch the printer in action.. I have always had wonderful results and I would recommend this thing to anyone at anytime. This was a priced thing to buy but if you want it go for it. I have never regretted my decision to buy the printer. It has been too helpful and it's really cool to watch in action. The printer is very reliable and does many things. Things that not all printers can do. It is a very cool piece of equipment and I love using it. It has never let me down and I don't think it will.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stratasys ?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2016

No complaints. I have always used printers with care. Never connect customers support on any issues or repairs or replace of parts. Very sharp picture quality and I have always been pleased with the printer. No issues or worries. The value is great. The price is fair for what our office uses. Our products and printer never break down so I consider that very reliable for our office needs at this time. As we grow that may change.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2016

My experience was brief but went very well. The outcome was very pleasing. While I only borrowed one I'm seriously considering buying one.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2015

It was at my previous job. The printer was very reliable, words and pictures were very clear. We never had to worry about the ink cartridges. I would definitely recommend to big business everywhere.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2015

Used for creating work items. The printer was confusing at first but eventually I figured it out. No complaints, it works fine. It cost more than we were Hoping to spend and we definitely cannot afford a second one.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2015

The printer worked better than I ever dreamed and met all of my requirements. It was easy to use and easy to learn. It also was a great value for the price.

Stratasys expert review by John Biehler

Stratsys is a large-scale professional 3D printing company. The company uses FDM technology to produce its creations.

• World-leader: Stratasys is often considered the leader of 3D printing in the world, and they recently acquired another leading 3D printing company, Makerbot.

• Huge variety of printers: Stratasys offers a huge range of 3D printing products, which makes them a good choice for a range of uses and professions.

• Reputation: Stratsys has a reputation for making reliable products in a range of industries, including the aerospace, architecture and medical device industries.

• Excellent customer support: The company offers customers and potential customers excellent customer support, including training, servicing, support programs and more.

• Strategic consulting: Professionals at Stratasys do not just provide customers with products but also consulting for their business and product ideas, proving they are knowledgeable experts.

• Best for: Biotechnology and medical academics, industrial manufacturers, artists and architects.

Profile picture of John Biehler
John Biehler 3D Printing Contributing Editor

John Biehler has been actively sharing his knowledge about 3D Printing technology with people around the world for the past seven years. He cofounded 3D604.org, a group of over 400 3D printing enthusiasts and his first book, "3D Printing with Autodesk" was published in 2014 by Pearson. He’s currently working with Douglas Coupland on the 3DCanada project, a multiyear, country-wide 3D scanning and printing art project.

Stratasys Company Information