Seagate Technology

Compare Miscellaneous

Research top Miscellaneous recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Over the past 5 years, I have owned 3 Seagates all of which stopped working within 12 months. This week, it happened WHILE I was working on a file that was saved on the disk. I didn't have a chance to back up this particular disk and essentially lost 5 years of vital data... but here is where it gets interesting. This time I decided to call their tech support to find out why their hardware keeps failing. The Seagate rep, Mr. Faycal ** said, "I don't trust hard drives. They are not reliant." Then proceeded to try to sell their "data recovery services" for $800. Every tech I spoke with couldn't explain the reason for the hardware failure... I didn't drop/damage it, it didn't get wet or too hot... etc. It simply quit. I had my entire IT team working on it with no success.

TO ME, it feels like this company is building subpar hardware knowing their consumers may not be discipline enough to always back up and data and thus be in a vulnerable position to purchase their data recovery services. If this is the case, is this any different than some kind of ransomware holding your important data ransom until you pay??? If I pay $100+ for an external drive, why do they CONSISTENTLY stop working within 12 months?? I think agencies should look into this so consumers can be protected and not fall into their trap.

I just had a Seagate external drive crash on me out of nowhere for no reason. Never been dropped and has sit undisturbed since I got it. Used it as storage for all of my videos, photos, and projects. Luckily I did have a backup but there was a lot that was not back up in time. I sent it off to a data recovery company and paying $800 to get my data back. They said that Seagates are the most common brand they have to deal with for the same reasons and have a very short and unexpected shelf life. Never again will I trust a Seagate product. Nor should you. Remember to have multiple backups and to back them up frequently.

I recently purchase a Seagate external hard drive for mac. Now I plugged it in, and the options don't make sense - it talks about uploading to the cloud, but I don't need an external hard drive for that. I tried to find help online, but it did not recognize the serial number. Seems this doesn't work at all.

Seagate BackUp Plus 2Tb drives are not fit for the purpose. Drive #1 bought 7 April 2014 so I could backup data and reinstall the Windows system on my PC, this drive failed 12 September 2014 and 1.7Tb of data was lost! Drive #2 received 10 October 2014 failed 29 February 16. Drive #3 received 8 March 2016 D.O.A.! Drive #4 received 17 March 2016 initially tested and set aside as I didn't trust it. I recently the purchase of a TV with USB recording and thought I would try using the drive with this. It was connected in 16 September and was faulty on 17 September!! All the drives have had the same fault - the SATA - USB3 interface failing.

The drives themselves work and pass SeaTools, unfortunately when the interface fails it corrupts the data and partition tables on the drive so reliable recovery is impossible (In an external dock Windows reported an un-formatted drive with 2 partitions one RAW and one unallocated) Recovery software tried to save 1.7Tb data from a 700Gb partition giving thousands of numeric files all of them gibberish. Currently Seagate support have responded saying my drive is now out of warranty. I'll re-use the drive in a 3rd party enclosure. I will never buy or recommend Seagate products. I'll stick to the likes of WD as I have one of their 300Gb drives that's been on continuously for over 8 years and hasn't given any problems.

I purchased a Seagate portable drive a year and a half ago. The point of these drives is to store your information for a long time. On this drive are all the photos of my recently passed grandma, and all the videos from her 90th birthday party. To Seagate a drive not working may not seem like a huge deal. It is covered under warranty still so they agreed to replace it. But what happens to the data on it. Well... I have had three quotes from data recovery specialists and all have quoted upwards of $250. I paid less for the drive itself. I am furious that the company have not taken responsibility and covered the cost of recovering the file which if they had decent products would be lost in the first place.

Just before finishing my phone call to their support centre I inquired how long a drive should last. How long is the expected life span of one of you hard drives? The point is they last a long while to store my data until I need it again. Well he said there was no expected life. Basically it's a good thing they have a three-year warranty because they don't have any projected lifespan for the devices. Solid business plan Seagate. They have lost a customer and they will continue to lose them as I will tell everyone I know how dodgy this company is.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seagate Technology?

I have just purchased this drive a few days ago. Immediately there was an issue with opening the drive's application, as it would lead to a non-existing website. Since Seagate support is only available during work hrs and I am too busy working, I have emailed the support query with my issue. They got back to me, saying they could not understand what the issue was. So I took time off work in order to reach them and the automatic response was that the support services are closed due to the company meeting (??), i.e. no human is available to talk to. Since I've bought it on Amazon, I am returning the device, as it is becoming obvious to me that this is 1 giant consumer rip off scheme.

I purchased a WD Passport with a Seagate Data recovery. When it came time to use this warranty Seagate made this the most impossible thing to do. First it took endless amounts of phone calls to just open the claim. Once opened I sent my drive off and expressed to them that I needed ALL the drive back so that I could send it to WD for a new drive after. They said that would be done. Nothing was recovered. Fine. I got the drive back and not ALL of it was there. The outer black shell was not included. This means that I now can't even send it to WD to get a new drive! When I called Seagate about this I of course got passed off from staff member to staff member, all of which could do nothing about it. So because of Seagate I had 0 data recovered, 0 drive replacement (they nulled my warranty with WD) 0 help and 0 support. This is the worst company ever! I work in tech and will never deal with seagate or anything to do with them again.

About 2 years ago my desktop hard drive was replaced with Seagate hard drive by Hands On Computer Repair service from Grand Prairie, Texas. I have hardly used this computer past 2 years because I was not satisfied with noise it was making. I have taken back to computer repair shop and was told everything was fine. It was just a fan making a noise. It still bother me and I did not used it since I have an iPad.

Well just recently I have to print some documents so I turned this computer and was unable to connect to Windows so I finally take it to another computer repair shop and told that my hard drive was no good. Contacted Seagate and appealed for their 3-year warranty but was told that I must go thru shop purchased the item.

So I go back to Hands On Computer Repair Shop, but they will not stand by their service because it has been 2 years (bad customer service). I informed them of 3-year warranty and convinced them to get it exchanged for replacement. I will probably get another bad one but I want them (Seagate and Hands On Computer Repair Shop) to go through the motion to stand by their service or at least make effort to fix the problem. If they replaced something with warranty then they should stand by it not like I told them I want a full refund. I am asking for refund on hard drive or replacement. I am upset with both Seagate and Hands On Computer Repair Shop for poor customer service. Bad customer service all the way around. I give both only 1 star!!!

I purchased 2 1TB Backup Plus disc back in 2014, and we used them to store our photos. However, I found that couple months ago that both disk lost its data without any reason. Those disks are used so less often that I don't see any reason they are broken already. When I search on internet I found that Seagate offers their software recovery plan, which cost $99. I think this is a total rip off. If there is a software recovery that is available to these default Seagate disks they should be made available to all customers. Also, it seems like I'm not the only victim here since lots of the people complained about this disk. I'm very curious why there is not a class action suit already.

I purchased a Seagate Backup Plus 1 TB from Best Buy. It may have worked once or twice but it doesn't anymore. It was so new that it still had the plastic on it. I finally took it to Best Buy and they took it to the back. They came out 2 minutes later and said "it doesn't work." I asked "why?" and the clerk said, "it's a Seagate." Since then I only buy WD Passport and never had a problem. I've searched for online help from Seagate or even postings on trouble shooting it and there is absolutely nothing. Now I have to throw away a new 1 TB hard drive. I will never buy a Seagate product again.

We purchased a Seagate backup drive (serial: **) not even 2 years ago. We saved pictures taken over the last 10 years of our lives and in preparation to our wedding we realized that the drive was broken. We called the company and they told us that data recovery will cost us a $599 or $699 after a $50 diagnosis.We thought the price tag was a bit much considering it is a $100 device so we took it to a local repair shop that diagnosed it with a mechanical failure so couldn't actually worked on it, as this is a manufacturing flaw.

Today (4/15/16) I called back to check if the warranty would cover it since it is a mechanical failure and they said no. We relied on this product to save our life memories and just like that they were held ransom with no other alternatives. How's that fair? How is that the mechanics of a device advertised as a "safe" place to keep your data size to work, due to mechanical failures, and there is no other alternative other than paying $599 or $600?

Hard drive inoperable. 50 dollars to open a case and 550 to recover data and put on new hard drive that will probably crash again! No responsibility for their product. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT! WHEN IT DIES YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!

I purchased a 1 TB external hard drive in 2008. Early 2009 the drive failed to operate. I purchased another Seagate 2 TB external hard drive. Because of the failure of the first drive when I saw the WD external portable drive available, I purchased one of those. I backed everything up from the large Seagate drive. I purchased two more WD portable drives - and I also purchased a 2 TB portable drive model SRD00F1. In less than 1 1/2 years the portable drive has now failed. WDs are working perfectly - the large external isn't being used for fear it will fail but I have backed it up for that very reason.

Seagate has offered NO support to recover the data. Is this their way of making money on desperate consumers who need their data and depended on them to offer a good product to protect and backup their data? This is a total RIP OFF. Why is nothing being done to force this company to stand behind their products and the data recovery? Does anyone think that the consumer is intentionally (or unintentionally) destroying the data retrieval process/ability?!? Has ANYONE had any luck working with Seagate?

I had connected by Seagate drive to my Smart TV. The drive was not identified by the Smart TV. Further to my horror, when I connected the drive to my PC, the data was not accessible on my PC. The PC could just not identify the drive. When I try to recover the data with the software from the Seagate site, I was told that I will need to pay US$ 99 for the license of the data recovery software!!!

This is a high handed approach by Seagate!!! Seagate has not made their drives robust. The data is not accessible for the slightest reason and then they want to charge me for the data that is on the drive that I have paid for. They should have recovered the data for free as their drive did not work. I can understand if there is a physical damage and the data is lost, but for flimsy reasons the data is not accessible. It shows up in data recovery packages but I need to pay more than the cost of the drive to recover!!! I am amazed at the same. It seems Seagate does not care for its brand name and just wants to make a quick buck!!!

I bought a Seagate 3 terabyte and it lasted 2 months. When I went to Best Buy to have them try and save the information, they wanted to charge me. Seagate wants $500 to salvage the material I lost. If it breaks in less than a year, they should be required to salvage the material for free. I bought it with the idea it would work and be dependable.

The hard drive should last at least two years. The last few have lasted barely a year or less. If you need dependable back-up, this is not for you. It should come with a warning to buy two so when one crashes, the other will be there. I'm pasting what Seagate sent me. They charge a lot to retrieve information and guess what I discovered? Forty percent of Seagate hard drives crash in less than a year.

I have a GoFlex for Mac and I'm having an encryption issue. It asks for the password and I entered it several times. It wouldn't show up on the desktop, either. I contacted Seagate and the man kept repeatedly telling me about Apple's new rules. I've had this problem before 10.9.4 and it popped up with Snow Leopard as well. It says to enter the "Seagate Password" specifically. I showed the support guy the screenshots as well. (He claimed that he couldn't get them and had to have them sent to him.) Not only did I keep getting the same speech, he denied that there's a security option from Seagate. He's never heard of it, it doesn't exist and the only thing he can do is erase.

This is ridiculous, it's not a OS issue and I've had this problem long before the current version exists. The issue isn't about the drive not popping up, it's about being told that what I'm saying isn't true, despite proof. Passing the buck to Apple repeatedly when Apple wasn't to blame for this problem every single other time is stupid. They don't even have a decent form to complain to. I clicked on email and they had this tiny little form that I could barely address the issue in. I wrote the issue in as much detail as I could, but I never plan on using Seagate products again.

I purchased a Seagate Expansion 1 TB portable external hard drive on 11/12/12. I purchased a Seagate Backup Plus 1 TB portable external hard drive on 2/9/13. I purchased the Backup Plus as back-up for the portable, which to that date had been working. Both drives, containing important data, ceased to be recognized on any of my computers early in March of 2013, with the result that my data had become inaccessible. I initiated a support case with Seagate Technology on 3/9/13, requesting recovery of my data. Since that time, I have had back-and-forth e-mail contact with various Seagate employees during which I was offered replacement of the defective drives but no recovery of my data unless I chose to purchase additional data recovery services from Seagate.

The employee with whom I've had the most recent contact is Bryce **, CRT Administrator, at Seagate Technology (405-324-3257 www.seagate.com). The reason given by Seagate for refusing to provide data recovery at no additional cost is that the warranty for these drives explicitly excludes data recovery. In other words, Seagate claims to have no responsibility for restoration of data lost as a result of drives becoming defective during the warranty period and instead, offers to sell recovery services at additional cost to customers; this despite the fact that the sole purpose of those drives is the containment of data that the customer can retrieve as needed. If the drive ceases to function, it is no longer just the hardware which is lost to the customer, but also the data it contains.

After considerable research online, including review of Amazon.com comments, I discovered that my experience with Seagate drives is far from unique. One person noted in her complaint that Seagate was in essence holding her data hostage! I thought that was rather well put. In fairness to Seagate customer service, I was given, after several exchanges, a key to its self-service recovery program, for which Seagate normally charges $99. I was given the key free of charge. But the program did not work in part because of its technologically advanced terminology, and I was not given the additional help I requested in order to understand the program, other than being sent a users' guide which was more like a guide for a technician than for a lay person!

I had no choice but to have my data recovered by a reputable professional data recovery service, Datatech Labs (via Microcenter Computer and Electronics), and I have requested reimbursement for the cost of that recovery from Seagate. Seagate claims that it is not within its power to grant that request, again giving the wording of its warranty as reason. Instead, Seagate was now offering me larger capacity replacement drives, completely ignoring my comments to the effect that by reason of my experience with Seagate drives to date, I have no reason to trust any replacements they might send me.

I am checking out New York State law concerning the validity of Seagate's warranty since it limits its responsibility to replacement of the hardware even though it is also the data, and not just the drive, that is no longer available to the customer. Some states have laws disallowing product warranties that exclude compensation for consequential damage. I'm hoping New York State is one of them. If that is so, I would have a basis for a suit against Seagate Technology. In any case, I suggest that Seagate be given a wide berth by folks looking for external hard drives.

I bought a Seagate external hard drive and when I downloaded it, there was an array of harmful programs: Error expert v1.5. Easy Software Solutions hard drive. I had RegWorks from Macao. Some of these registered as dangerous on my Web of Trust-WOT. This Seagate external hard drive was corrupted. I had to uninstall all this bad stuff.

I bought an HP computer with a Seagate hard drive in November 2008. Suddenly, in January 2011, my computer says no more hard drive. I did a search on HP and I found issues with Seagate hard drives. Of course, when I registered my computer, they want all the information. But did I get an urgent email warning of the defective hard drive? No. I also learned from Seagate's website that they knew that the hard drive was defective. So, I am writing to ask if they could at least get my data recovered--that's all I want. "Sure," they said, for $700-$2,500. Apparently, they sell a bad part to HP, who installs it and then sells it. As a result, I lost all my data, emails, everything--even valuable pictures.

The BlackArmor external hard drive was purchased for the security and protection of my audio recording business. Files failed and apparently, the $160.00 that was paid for the drive features for keeping data safe is a waste. Tech support only offered for first 30 days? They promise to keep the data safe then charge $200 and up to recover? No available work round options to try. Passwords chosen don't work. Maxtor BlackArmor first, but the entire Seagate corporation is as worthless as the so-called "tech support" they offer!

Using the BlackArmor for backup, I was doing a fresh install of Windows XP Pro so I backed up all my important files to this beautiful, fancy, good for nothing paperweight. After wiping my C drive clean and doing the installs, restoring the files from the Maxtor was supposed to be "a sure thing". Well, the drive wasn't even detected after my password was typed in and now the con artists want me to pay their recommended data recovery service to get my music and audio data (which was to be used for financial gains through several movie soundtracks, radio commercials and voice over contracts. Not to mention the artists who used to use my studio and location for their recording venue).

This company has set a new and much higher bar for ripoff business practices. There has to be something done about this type of outfit ripping off Americans through overcharging for faulty products and then being able to either sell our work back to us or worse, steal it outright for their own benefit. $3000 plus hours of very hard and tedious work has been wasted, as well as the loss of income sustained by not being able to finalize any contracts without a finished product to offer my customers. Then the issue of having to redo all lost work and beg clients not to seek other audio engineering services. This has been an absolute nightmare!

They sold me a defective hard drive and I lost a lot of irreplaceable data. I checked to see if I could at least have my product replaced and their website said it was under warranty and I should send it in. So I sent it in, completely intact, other than what was wrong on the inside. I got it back weeks later and the back was ripped off. I called the warranty branch and they accused me of doing that damage to the product and said they wouldn't replace it. I did no such thing. I suspect them of doing the damage to avoid replacement. I lost 100's of pictures from my school trip to China, music and other documents and the cost of the product.

In February '09, I purchased their external hard drive backup and restore product (Maxtor one Touch 4 Plus). I followed all the steps to create a backup and set up regular backup times and restore points. My computer did crash this July '09. I got computer running again but the Maxtor no longer showed my files to restore. When I call their support line, I get an automated router telling me their product support is free for the first 30 days of registration. After that, they charge $14 per incident. Their product doesn't work and I have to pay them to try to remedy that. I trusted that their product would safeguard my important information as promised.

On 06/26/08, I sent $600.00 for new membership application processing fee for the Tier 3 Level into TOCS and would like a refund! This cash outlay with no results has caused severe hardship on me and my family.

I'd purchased a Maxtor Turbo III USB external hard drive unit with Two Terabytes of storage (unit contains two disk drives) from Fry's electronics- an electronics retail superstore about four weeks ago.

The drive worked for approximately four weeks after purchase. I installed it on a Vista laptop. Suddenly, after four weeks of the unit operating without noticeable problems (other than crashing my laptop until I installed a 'driver patch' from seagate/maxtor), my computer could no longer 'see' the drive. I tried connecting it to my other computer running Windows XP- the second machine could not see the drive either. I swapped the USB cable and tried again, but no luck. The drive makes a clicking noise- often a sign of catastrophic failure. The drive was not misused by me or handled abruptly by me in any way whatsoever.

I had however, put my valuable data on this hard drive.

When I called tech support at Seagate/maxtor and we went through some triage steps, the rep told me that there was a problem with the drive and that I could send it in and they would replace it. My data, however, would be gone unless I wanted to pay to have a data recovery service perfomed. The faulty drive containing my data would become their property (presumably to be refurbished and resold and I then risk having my sensitive data floating around in some refurbished drive sold to some other customer.)

Recovery services typically cost hundreds of dollars. As it so happens, seagate/maxtor has an in-house data recovery service and the tech support suggested I pay up and have seagate/maxtor recover my data from the faulty drive that they produced (!!!)

Seagate/maxtor should acknowledge that they produced a faulty product that failed almost immediately after purchase. (I wonder if the drive had been 'refurbished'- it was sold as new to me) Their warranty language notwithstanding, seagate/maxtor should pay to have my data recovered and replace the drive and load the recovered data onto the replacement drive- at no charge to me. In the case where the drive was so unreliable that the sale of the drive constituted some kind of fraudulent conveyance, wouldn't the warranty restrictions become void? Basically, negligence on the part of seagate/maxtor.

The supervisor to the rep that I spoke with was no help either. In fact, this individual was particularly obtuse. Some examples of what he said to me (I am "user" and[brackets are my editorials]":

-The drive in question is meant to be only a backup drive so it's the fault of the user that user lost his data because user should have kept his valuable data on another drive. (huh?) [one is reminded of the line from Animal House where the con man tells the victim 'you screwed up, you trusted us'. Also, a backup drive should be the most reliable drive in the system, but the meaning of the supervisor's words is that I shouldn't trust their drives and it's my fault for doing so.]

-Customer complaints on consumer websites don't mean anything because only people with gripes post there [presumably if a plaintiff posts a message of dissatisfaction with maxtor's defective products, the plaintiff should we written off as some statistical aberration, nice concern for quality]

-The drive unit has a 'mirror' mode so that it functions as two drives that backup eachother. If user had set the drive to this 'mirror' mode, then the data would still be in tact since whichever drive crashed, there would be a backup on the other drive in the unit [I bought a 2 TB storage drive with 2 TB of working usable storage. I did not buy a 2 TB drive where there's a likely 50% defect rate making it really a 1 TB drive. Mirror mode is an option not a mandatory setting.]

-We can replace user's drive but the user's data is his own loss as we only sell and warranty the physical product. [Yet, all supposedly reputable storage companies operate and market under the premise that they are providing the customer with assurances that their data is safe on their products- or else who would ever buy their stuff? For seagate/maxtor to say that they only sell physical media and that the saftey of the customer's data is a crapshoot, is disingenuous and hypcritical. If seagate/maxtor marketed with the message 'the nuts and bolts is what we sell you but the saftey of your data is a crapshoot and we're not responsible' then I doubt the market would buy very much from them.]

In summary, I was sold a defective product that cause me to suffer a serious loss- some of which may be irreperable. Seagate/maxtor should pay for the recovery of my data. Their warranty limitations should not apply here because they acted negligently. It may be interesting to get data on the defect rates for this model.

I ordered a Seagate IDE 320gb internal hard drive. When it arrived I found it was defective. I called TD and the rep said sometimes hard drives come from the factory defective. I was told I would have to pay for another hard drive using my CC, then send the defective one back. In 10-15 days they would credit my account and return the original cost of the defective drive. After reading the numerous customer complaints about TD failing to reimburse buyers I was weary to give them any more of my money. On top of all of this the rep I spoke to was rude. I will not do business with TD again.

I bought a Maxtor One Touch III Mini Edition 100 GB external hard drive on 4 November 2006. It died in June 2007. I was sent a refurbished 100 GB hard drive (after hours of incompetent service by multiple Indians) that died in December of 2007. After 2 hours on the phone with the three Indians and an hour rotating through Seagate reps in the US I was told that Seagate warranty policy is that the second hard drive did not carry the same one year warranty as the first hard drive but was warrantied only until the warranty of the first hard drive expired.

Recently I bought a Seagate harddrive from Best Buy. The advertised rebate was for $80. At first I wasnt going to make the purchase, but witht the promise of my $80 back my trusting nature led me to believe that I was in good hands. I went to the Best Buy website and inputed each offer code, the first went through, the second code did not. Unbeknowest to me one rebate was from Best Buy while the other was from Seagate. I continuely called the store and the 1800 # provided on my reciept but operators gave me the run around, eventually i reached the customer service number of Seagate, i was told that since the deadline passed i was frankly out of luck. Angry I kindly explained my story, still no answer, i spoke to this manager named Willie or so i was told, and he said the same that I couldn't be helped. Frustrated i felt i had no one to turn to, i feel let down buy both Best Buy but eventually Seagate, i recieved the rebate from Best Buy, but as it stands, ill Never get my 40 back from those crooks at Seagate, never have I been so frustrated as well as feeling taken advantage of.

I am writing in regards to an unresolved issue with a rebate program offered that I participated in by purchasing a Seagate USB external drive. Despite my efforts in this rebate program, I still have not received my payment.

My attempts to resolve this matter with Promotions Customer Service have only led me in circles:

X On 7/28/05, I realized that my rebate payment was late, so I visited seagaterebates.com. The tracking info stated my submission was invalid due to product limit exceeded. However, I had only submitted one rebate for this item. I emailed customer service for assistance.

X With no reply 10 days later, I emailed again. Hector replied to me on 8/8/05 stating that they located duplicate entries for my rebate info in their database, and Since you only submitted one rebate, the second record was an error. I was told the mistake would be fixed and my rebate would arrive in another 30 days.

X On 9/22/05, I still had not received my rebate or any follow-ups on the status. I emailed and received a reply from Beverly stating once again that I had duplicate submissions. I replied citing my previous communication with Hector which acknowledged their mistake; I pointed out that I have received NO check payments from this program. A reply from Charlie asked me for a different email address to process my claim, so I supplied one.

X I replied to the email again on 9/23 explaining that more than 4 months had passed and the excuses were becoming unacceptable. I clearly stated that if I did not receive my rebate within 10 days, I would be forced to report my experience to consumer agencies. I have waited over 3 weeks to give them sufficient time to respond, but have received no additional replies and no payment.

I submitted all required documentation for participating in this program for only one submission. The rebate is valid and I should have been reimbursed. Thank you for your interest in this matter.

Last December I bought a Seagate 200GB ATA hard drive at CompUSA which came with two ($50 and $10) rebate offers. According to the rebate info on the website (http://image.compusa.com/pdfs/0012839.pdf and http://image.compusa.com/pdfs/0012840.pdf) says 'a copy of UPC label' is enough for $10 rebate while $50 one needs the original. However, I have got an email saying that my $10 is invalid because of missing original UPC. Seagate gave me only one UPC label on th box, and now Seagate is asking me two UPC labels for each rebates. $10 rebate is not a big deal actually, but I belive Seagate hoazed me.

I submitted a valid rebate form in with all numbers required, and with the UPC. I kept a photocopy. I received a postcard saying I did not provide my UPC or serial number. As these numbers were printed on the same paper as my address, it was clearly a lie that I had not provided this information.

Seagate Technology Company Profile