Microsoft

• 1%
  • 10%
  • 90%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Microsoft?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Microsoft?

Reviewed May 23, 2024

Horrible! First of all, when I see a game I like or it looks fun and I download it it doesn't work because it's not on the Microsoft store. This makes me VERY upset because they don't have much games or they all or mostly paying! Another reason is with the family asking thing that you have to ask a parent or person to accept your request just to try a website! It's annoying especially if it's really good! Another one is that they take SOOOO long just to LOAD!

Reviewed May 21, 2024

Horrible customer support and puts family features on an account that never had family features. I would never recommend this horrible company to anyone. This company is the worst I've ever seen by far.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed May 6, 2024

My experience is still happening. I just lived through the first night of not being able to work from home due to Microsoft mishaps and it is frustrating to have no control because I can’t remember age old password that I never really had to use because I do not use my outlook accounts unless it has to do with Microsoft. So of course I filled in enough information several times and have received several codes via email. Should be end of story but after you get the code the system still does not let you reset the password.

I called one of the many numbers. Sounded like I called another country. Guy with thick accent told me to answer when IT calls. There was no such call. I have never experienced anything like this when needing to reset my password to get access to my own computer that I bought and paid for because Microsoft made unauthorized changes to my security and I got exactly no notification at all for this change. Google always send notifications especially in regards to security with instructions for if I did not make this change. It’s now day 2. I’m on pins and needles waiting for 9:00 to call headquarters. That 24/7 support is a lie!

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed April 27, 2024

It is really bad when it is easier to pirate their software than use your legitimate license purchased from them. Gave up after hours trying to use my real license and had it up in 3 minutes with pirated version that downloads all the updates and no nag screens. Get it together Microsoft or you'll push folks to stop buying your software.

Reviewed April 15, 2024

Surprise on tax day. Cannot use my computer, as much as I try to schedule updates, each update changes those settings. Updates seem to come every week. I am locked out again as Microsoft updates and cleans windows.

Reviewed April 11, 2024

After my personal email account got hacked I started trying to regain access to it I've tried to recover it for some time now. I have filled out the recovery form several times with all the pertinent and correct information, but their automated system keeps telling me that I didn't provide enough information to prove account ownership. When I tried to call customer service to talk with a representative that automated system kept hanging up on me. Very disappointed in the customer of Microsoft, and their apparently only method of account recovery, which is online. I actually like the Windows operating system, but Microsoft needs to get in the game at learning what customer service means. After this experience I seriously doubt they will get a recommendation from me.

Reviewed April 10, 2024

I only gave a ⭐ cause it didn't give me the option to choose zero. So about 2 years ago, I got my grandson a game pack for his Xbox, my card declined the transactions, a week or two later, Microsoft sends the transaction through again, yet the game pack wasn't received. Since then they have been randomly been taking money from my checking account in the amounts of $4.99, $9.99 and even $69.99. When I finally got a customer service number, it instructed me to open my Microsoft account, which I have never had one. I called the bank and was issued a new card, new number and this morning these thieves have got me for another $16.99. My bank claims that if they don't have the new card info, that I must have given them the account info, and I didn't do that. So yes, I believe they are wronging a lot of unsuspecting people.

Reviewed April 4, 2024

I have been locked out of my account for 4 months. Tried to get customer service to help but waited on hold for hours with no resolution. I do not wish to renew any of Microsoft products. This poor customer service. Leaving customers no way to reach them. I've tried to do a password reset and failed. Both emails I have on file works and neither does my phone number. Please don't take renewal fees from my PayPal account.

Reviewed March 14, 2024

BUYER BEWARE - MICROSOFT ARE CROOKS - FRAUD AND DECEPTION. I made a $91.20 credit card purchase from Direct Buy Microsoft December 2, 2023. I canceled the order within 5 minutes of placing it. I received an email stating that the order had shipped. I received another email stating to refuse/decline the order and I would receive a credit card refund. Order was declined, return to shipper. March 9, 2024, I received an email from Microsoft stating they refuse to refund my credit card account. Microsoft has their merchandise and refuse to refund me. Working with Bank for a Refund.

Reviewed March 10, 2024

I received notification from Microsoft that my Hotmail email account storage space was full. Microsoft advised me to upgrade my storage space or create space by deleting large files in my OneDrive. I decided to delete most of the large files. Initially, l was refused access to delete the large files. After several attempts and visits to my phone company for assistance, l was able to delete almost of the large files on the OneDrive. Still has no access. Microsoft has continued to engage in malicious and unethical business practices to force me to purchase a subscription or refused me access to my email account. This is unfortunate and unbelievable! This company is unscrupulous.

Microsoft Company Information