LulzBot

Compare 3D Printers

Research top 3D Printers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was extremely confused and the fact that the customer service could help me and guide me through on how to use my 3-D printer was very exciting and I was very all over satisfied. The quality of this product was phenomenal, I couldn't of asked for a better experience with such a new technology. I would definitely recommend this to anybody that I have in the virtual computer graphic design world. The value of the price and the overall satisfaction of this is well worth it. Yes it's a little out of anybody's price range for how we knew of a technology it is but it's amazing. The reliability is amazing. There is warranty on for such as how high of a price it is, so that is very stress relieving to one's bank account or budget.

I didn't deal too much with customer service. Well enough to say one way or another, but who I did deal with I was impressed with. Very recommendable. Absolutely I'd recommend this product!! It's absolutely amazing!! This is the future. And this brand is absolutely going to be a company that brings us even more into the future. This 3D printer was one of the best I've seen and used!! Definitely a good value. A great value if I must say so myself. It's definitely worth the money. The price is pretty average for what it is. You would expect it to be so much more than it is. So I was pleased!! This 3D Printer is very reliable. It has done everything I needed it to!! I love it. I can't wait to see the future of this company and see what it comes out with. And as time goes on what else they add on to this printer.

The customer support was exciting and amazing. It gives me so much help for whatever is necessary, so everyone should use this. The product quality is amazing. So much good graphics to use or choose from. Many people should use this and be aware of how great it works. The value is great. It's quite good to know of it. Many people should realize the importance of it as many means necessary. You can always count on that reliability. Is so easy to use.

The staff was wonderful, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. This was my first time and I was dealing with questions in a prompt and efficient manner. I was creating a large object, which went great. I have been told that it does not work well with small objects. Looking forward to them expanding their resources. The value was fantastic for the amazing project creation, customer service and sheer durability is the machine. Craftsmanship at its finest. It seems to be a great design and rugged construction.

They were extremely helpful when I was preparing my order and had a few questions about the model I selected. They made the process extremely convenient. This printer is made of really high quality materials, and you can feel that in the construction. The metal and plastic is very rigid but not very heavy, which means you can put this thing almost anywhere. It's a fantastic printer, I've been able to print a whole variety of interlocking parts and I'd have to say that the accuracy and resolution of the printer are excellent, and you only really have to do minimal sanding to the final product. I have not had a problem with this printer, it's been able to handle anything I throw at it. I've also used some Chinese filaments to print with and so far they have been working fine.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LulzBot ?

I've had extremely reliable customer service. It has been very timely and has troubleshooted many issues that were user error. Anytime I've needed the customer service help center it has been available. I recommend if you need help trying the help center. The product quality has been top-notch. Extremely well-made products and flawless material. There has never been any substandard results from using the product. The ability of this machine is top-notch and only delivers outstanding products.

I did a lot of research before I bought a 3D printer for my business. The value for this brand has been in line with many other printers in its class. I believe along with customer support and product quality this has been a great value in price. I've had this product for 5 months now. The reliability has been perfect. It's always ready to perform and any issues I've had have been user error. There is no trouble at all this printer has given me. I highly recommend this product for its reliability. Look no further you have a great product in this printer.

Incredible service. I love this company and would do business with them time and time again. They solve problems as fast as they arise which is few dealing with their professionally built products. I'd recommend them to anyone who wants this lofty machine. Impeccable business. Incredible quality. Never fails. Best value of any 3D printers and there are a lot of them out there. Being an artist it creates exactly what I had envisioned. Always without any doubt reliable. Hasn't broken on me once, not like I'd ever expect it to.

Only had to contact customer service once for a generic question about product capabilities. Experience was excellent as customer support reps were very knowledgeable, friendly, and courteous. Printer is able to print big jobs even though it has a small footprint. Performance was a major factor in my decision and the LulzBot Mini exceeded my expectations. Compared to other 3D printers pricing was competitive. Based on the printing results value is high. Printer is also very easy to use increasing the value of the printer compared to the price paid. Printer is a workhorse. I have never experienced an issue with the LulzBot Mini. Printer material does not appear or feel cheap. Excellent design and reliability.

It was really good. The people were really nice and the service was topnotch to perfection! Also the 3D printer is marvelous. It makes everything that I need. It also makes clear images and never ever messes up so I would totally recommend this 3D printer. The product quality experience was magnificent. The printer really helped me print out the things I needed like models and etc. It really helped me for class project. The printer is so awesome and I'm really glad I have it and you need one then you should definitely get this one! The overall value is really good and you ever need a 3D printer this is the one for you. It's new and improved and it does all things perfectly. It's sorta futuristic in a way and very updated. You'll never have to worry about it breaking down because it will not. Basically it is really good and you should buy it.

Very good quality - very satisfied with it. I would recommend this to other people. l liked it. Will buy this again, great product. Very well put together.

The magic that can be performed by a 3D printer is amazing. We went to a maker faire where they had the 3D printer. I was shown how the image was put in and through the software working with the printer, you can take almost any image and create an object as close to the original as possible. It was a wonderful experience and I would like to have one of my own. The possibilities are endless. The 3D printers could be utilized in almost every industry from Medical to Automotive to the space program. I have not been so impressed by a product in a very long time.

As I used it for first 2 times I made a disaster and needed to call for assistance. It wasn't as perfect as I wanted and I know I have super high expectations so I am learning as I go and think technology will improve over time. It is really cool though. Just watch lots of videos and ask lots of questions.

Great printer quality and easy to use, a superior invention. Online reviews were accurate when they were rated 5 stars most of the time. 3D printers are a good thing for the future of the printing industry as a whole.

I thought it was amazing on how the printer was printing my 3d product. It was fast and smooth, no loud noise, very fascinating to watch. Enjoyable experience... easy to use... easy to understand... not complicated at all... It happened fast and it wasn't sloppy at all.

When I first heard of 3d printer I didn’t understand exactly what it would look like but I was impressed when I first tried it. I would definitely recommend for projects and school stuff.

I liked the overall build quality. It's designed with a sturdy metal frame, very durable. It has a heated platform. It's very good for users who have intermediate experience or an engineering background. Also limitless upgrade ability. 3d printing could be an amazing experience if you know what you are doing.

Very innovative and easy to use, a very unique experience. The unit produced remarkable images. PC Magazine has it rated quite high. This unit would be best suited for schools and libraries that need 3D printers.

Expert Review

John Biehler3D Printing Contributing Editor

John Biehler has been actively sharing his knowledge about 3D Printing technology with people around the world for the past seven years. He cofounded 3D604.org, a group of over 400 3D printing enthusiasts and his first book, "3D Printing with Autodesk" was published in 2014 by Pearson. He’s currently working with Douglas Coupland on the 3DCanada project, a multiyear, country-wide 3D scanning and printing art project.    More about John→

Lulzbot is 3D printing company that is headquartered in Loveland, Colorado. The company is a product line of Aleph Objects, Inc, an open source hardware company that was started in January 2011.

• Mini and full-size printers: Lulzbot offers printers in a range of sizes and prices, so it is a good choice for customers with a variety of budgets and space offerings.
  • Extended warranty: Customers of the company have the opportunity to purchase extended warranties, which cover the devices, should anything happen to it within one to three years of use.
  • Community involvement: LulzBot is part of the 3D printing community, and they believe in Free software and Libre Innovation, which means that people should have access to free 3D printing software.
  • Customer feedback: The company regularly asks for company feedback to ensure that the needs of their customers are being heard and met, to make the best company/business relationship possible.
  • Great customer support: Lulzbot offers customers excellent customer support via email, telephone or USPS.
  • Best for Hobbyists, biotechnology and medical academics, industrial manufacturers, artists and architects.

Compare 3D Printers