3.9/5 (1421 ratings)
Shop Now on Amazon

About Lenovo

Lenovo Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lenovo?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lenovo?

Original review: May 26, 2022

Their customer service and warranty department is horrible. They don't honor on site extended warranties and take months to complete repairs. They cancel tickets without a call back and argue with you on the phone about speaking with a manager. Our company has purchased many laptops, desktops, and servers from them all with extended warranties. Every time I have to call them for a repair I want to bang my head against a wall. We currently have a laptop out for service that has been in the repair 6 months out of the past year. I was promised a replacement last year when it was out at their service center for months and then magically the parts showed up at the last second and they sent it back saying repaired.

The laptop has had problems since then crashing until it finally wouldn't turn on at all. Now it's been out at service for 2 months and when I try to speak with a manager about it I either get no call back and their customer service argues with me about even getting a manager on the phone (along with many many hang ups while on hold). Stay away from Lenovo at all costs!

Original review: May 25, 2022

This notebook is and has been driving me insane. I try to shut off stuff that causes grief, with no success, it constantly bogs down response with insufferable endless delays, the keyboard sucks because typical finger home position is lost with all keys flush flat, I absolutely HATE this notebook and its flaws!!! Full stop!

Original review: May 23, 2022

I bought "IdeaPad.Slim 3 2021 Intel Core i3 11th Gen 14 inches FHD, LED IPS T&L Business, Laptop (8GB/256GB SSD/Windows 10/MS Office/Backlit/Fingerprint Reader/Arctic Grey/1.41kg) 82H700J8IN". From Day 1, Performance issues. For the last 5 and half months, I have been struggling with this. 2 times SW reinstallation done. Wasted 4 PD's only for making the changes. Extremely poor performance of the laptop. Horrible and Pathetic Customer support!

I lost 8 months of time. I have logged more than 3 complaints, spoken to customers more than 50 times in the last few months. I wasted 3 days only for the technical stuff they asked me to do. But Laptop performance issue was not resolved. At last, they have given me spare laptop and took my laptop for checking. Check the videos to see the Performance - **.

Original review: May 21, 2022

I purchased two laptops in 2021 from Lenovo. One was a ThinkPad T14 with top specs and an Idea Pad 5 with decent specs. I immediately hated the T14. It didn't do nearly as well with things as the Idea pad 5 despite the incredible specs in the T14 versus the idea pad. Eventually the T14 started overheating so bad, the fan often never coming on, that the fan started making a horrible unbearable noise. People couldn't sleep with it on and I couldn't have video chats or calls. Fortunately I put in a ticket right before the warranty expired but I have no faith it will be honored as the mail is delayed. We'll see. That said, if they don't fix it, it only becomes a matter of time before it becomes a brick. No laptop that costs more than $1000 (this was almost 1500 with a black friday sale) should become an overheated noisy brick within a year.

The ideapad 5 was ok for the specs. It was also hot and didn't cool down well but having a wide base and thinner body I could keep it from burning up. Until after the warranty expired. A piece fell off the screen on the bottom and I couldn't get it back on. The screen over a week began to pull away from the body even though I was very careful. Until today when the screen connections literally fell apart from the body. I have no other laptop. I can't afford to get it repaired and the Lenovo warranty is out. I gave lenovo every dime I have and now I have junk.

I have bought many laptops in my life, including used ones from pawn shops. Though I have those I hate and love and I have literally never had one literally fall apart in my hands. Seriously, this thing is actually falling apart. I have to have the screen gently propped up against a box of soymilk or other things just to keep it together. Pretty soon it will be a useless piece of junk. I will never buy lenovo again and I recommend you do not either unless you like tossing your money away on disposable laptops.

Original review: May 20, 2022

Got a Legion 5 Pro. One of the keys popped out right after unboxing. After times and times calling the customer support they sent someone over to fix it. The tech person was not even familiar with a laptop case. He “changed the keyboard” but now none of the fans work and the device heats up to 98 centigrade and the keyboard LED does not work.

I requested a replacement but they say they are not going to do anything more than repairing it. I do not trust their repair service and I can not afford to stop my school projects for another 10 business days which is the time it takes for them to do the repairing. Now, let’s say they do repair it, that means that a laptop that has been used for less than two months is going to turn into a refurbished device. If I wanted a refurbished device I would have bought one for a lower price. I am never buying anything from Lenovo again.

Original review: May 12, 2022

My Lenovo C Series laptop of just over a year (just out of warranty) kept prompting me to do an update - I finally let it - it was some kind of BIOS update - it KILLED my laptop completely. Black screen - won't respond to anything. When I the went to Lenovo website - I cannot contact anyone because it is not in warranty - absolutely no way. I did get on the forum where I found out this is not a new problem - or one they have a remedy for. Despite having had it 15 months - I have less than 30 hours on the thing. Trash.

Original review: May 10, 2022

I have a Legion T5-26AMR5 made by Lenovo. The other day I started having issues when I turned on the PC, bios was reporting a problem with the fan. I called support and immediately the technician said they were going to send me a flash drive so I can reinstall Windows 11. I said it is not a software but a hardware issue. It took 3 days of me trying to convince the "technicians" what the problem was. I even found the solution on one of Lenovo's own forum, "replace the motherboard".

But no, I had to reinstall windows. Normally, I would have no issue, done it many times. You're asked when the Windows reinstallation starts if you want to reinstall Windows new, meaning you lose everything or if you want to do an actual reinstallation and your files are put into a folder named Windows.old. I asked the "technician" if I'll lose any files. He said yes, for I would have to back up my software. I said how can I do that if I can't start windows.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm a PC tech, been one since 1986. I'm A+, Dell and IBM certified. These "TECHNICIANS" are nothing more than children reading from a book. Put customers with real technicians. Someone who knows what they're talking about. I asked the last technician if he had ever worked on a PC. After several minutes he said yes. A real technician, I mean someone who has built a PC from scratch would have said yes the second he was asked. What if you took your car to a mechanic and he had to read in a manual on how to troubleshoot your car, then had a real mechanic fix it. Or your doctor doing the same thing?!?! Get rid of these imposters and have real techs who have gone to school or worked on the field for years to the job.

I finally was able to get back into windows. After waiting to hours for my PC to cool down. Remember when the technician said I would lose everything. I fortunately didn't lose anything. The procedure didn't fix anything. I'm still getting the error message, error 135. Lenovo is not the first company to hire people as technicians. I was asked years ago if I would work for one of these companies, Volt was the company. When I saw what I would be doing, sitting at a desk, answering a phone and reading from a folder, I said no, I have to be hands-on.

Original review: May 8, 2022

I bought a full coverage warranty from these clowns thinking if anything happens they would openly help replace or fix the issue. Now my laptop needs a new battery, and there are problems with my screen and all of which is fully covered by the warranty yet when I call them I spent an hour on the phone just on hold and then another hour trying to explain to the lady that I do not need another warranty because I already have one and I just need my laptop to get fixed. the lady kept pushing and pushing for me to buy something I already own! After all the hassle and time-wasting, nothing! THESE PEOPLE SUCK! THEY ARE NOT TRAINED TO HELP, JUST WASTE TIME AND MONEY!

Original review: May 1, 2022

Purchased idea pad 1 from Lenovo.com but was notified by a family member that there was a $75 price difference immediately after the purchase. I called customer service within the hour of purchase, received confirm# of cancellation. I placed new order, and instead chose an idea pad flex3; 2 days later both computers were shipped out. The website continually crashes during browsing, I should have taken that as an omen. The customer service guy told me to just take a picture of the price difference and when it comes provide them with the info. for the discount.

I cancelled my order, I had 3 items in each order, they were able to cancel the two accessories and chose to send out the computers, which by the way, everything came relatively at the same time. The kicker is that the backpack and laptop showed up in the same box from the 2nd order, confirming the origination point was from same place, hence the deliberate act of sending out a cancelled order. If anything goes wrong with these computers I will not reach out to this company for assistance, they've failed at the most basic level and have ruined any trust in their ability to rectify or follow through with customer service.

Original review: April 29, 2022

Sometimes I think I can throw the laptop from terrace but then. I get it very costly. I want replace it.. In lockdown I want to. I buy but now is hell..No review from my side. I wanted to zero review but no option for.. Lenovo.

Original review: April 28, 2022

Bought IdeaPad 5 Pro in Jan 2022 (3 months ago at this point) directly from Lenovo's website, together with Premium Care support and 2 years accidental damage protection. 3 months later all of a sudden the wifi icon disappeared from the tray and the settings. I had to call on three separate occasions to Lenovo's Premium Care Support to ask them to open a repair ticket as they kept saying they would and send me a confirmation but didn't do it. On the third call, I said, "Do not hang up until you have opened the ticket and sent me the confirmation," which is when they finally did it. Eventually they ordered a new wifi adapter card, which arrived the next day, the next day a technician came, changed the wifi adapter card, but it didn't help. Now they are planning to change the motherboard of my 3-month-old laptop!!! And they refuse to replace it.

Pay attention in the Warranty agreement, it says "If the Service Provider determines that it is unable to repair your product, the Service Provider will replace it with one that is at least functionally equivalent. If the Service Provider determines that it is unable to either repair or replace your product, your sole remedy under this Limited Warranty is to return the product to your place of purchase or to Lenovo for a refund of your purchase price." But then they add, "The replacement product or part provided by Lenovo may not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part." Despite the technician himself calling and telling them that my laptop needs replacement, they refused to replace it, and apparently even if they had agreed, they could send me an old laptop. Keep away!! Complete disgrace for a company of their scale.

Original review: April 22, 2022

I called to get a price match on an offer that was currently on their website. I was told I had to take a screenshot of the offer and email it to them. Did that, then had it rejected because it was supposed to be "in your basket at checkout". The offer has since expired and I'm still trying to get them to honor the price as it was valid when I originally called in. This feels like I'm teaching algebra to pre-school students, however it's nowhere near that complex.

Original review: April 14, 2022

Junk is junk. Do not buy this brand of PC. Buy a used one with Windows 8. It will work better. Slowest pathetic useless computer on the market. I will not even donate this useless thing to charity. I can believe Best Buy sells this thing.

Original review: March 28, 2022

Disaster!! Can't get any support! Email support but never gets an answer anywhere! Have so many awful problems with my P1 Gen4 so it's embarrassing! I now hate my brand new computer due to all the problems! Obvious quality problems, color missing on keyboard buttons, fans jerking, white spot on the screen, battery life max 4h, longer battery life on macbook 15 "from 2011, bios updates that kill usb-c / TB4 ports, bluetooth problems, fan problems, sleep mode don't work properly (hot even though led is fading), usb-chime sounds al the time. Fresh windows 10 install with all drivers updated. Catastrophically Embarrassing!

Original review: March 17, 2022

When buying Lenovo products from their official website be aware that most likely you are not directly buying from Lenovo! No information during the process tells you that you are buying it from another seller as it happened in my case. My device is faulty and could not be repaired, so asked for refund directly Lenovo and they say they cannot tell me if I get refund or not. The seller needs to decide. And at that moment I was like, "A seller?" When you buy directly from Lenovo website you expect it to be from Lenovo directly. In my case it was Digital River. On top of this, they do not seem to be able to communicate to each other and make it easier for you. EMEA customer service recommended me to reach out also to Digital River. Why? The process is terrible and you as a consumer feel like wasting time talking to Lenovo. Never again. Be Aware!

Original review: March 15, 2022

I had planned shifting from HP to Lenovo, as I was about to purchase my second laptop but now I believe that this decision was the worst decision of my life. Currently, my laptop is under warranty (Please note I fall into Premium Customer Category), and my laptop's charger is not working, so have ordered a replacement via Premium Care Support expecting that they will resolve on priority as they mentioned "Premium Care". It has been now around 12 days since I ordered a replacement and every time they just ask me to wait and they continuously give some or the other reason to escape. I won't recommend using Lenovo laptops and would suggest to go for HP always.

Original review: March 14, 2022

I've been using Lenovo's for 2 decades for work, great luck with their computers...but when I tried to order through them directly for a personal computer, had one of the worst experiences I've ever had in ordering online. They shipped the computer, but it got returned to the warehouse. Once I realized this and that I had been charged but never got the computer, it took me 2+ months to try and get them to first re-ship the computer and then finally just refund me the money for the computer I never got.

I spent hours on the phone, talked to multiple different customer service reps, always got a response of we're working on it, someone will get back to you...and they never did. Finally I had to go through my credit card company to dispute the charge and thankfully that worked. Now, 6 months later, I just got a collections notice asking for this to be paid, so now need to check my credit report and make sure this is not going to have a negative impact on me. Never buy direct from Lenovo again, go through a reputable retailer!

Original review: March 7, 2022

Warning other consumers of Lenovo's horrible customer service re: faulty products. Purchased a brand new X1 Carbon, which has now crashed multiple times and been sent for repair (to no avail). They are doing everything possible not to issue a replacement/refund as they are obligated to under their warranty. Have been sent from one agent to the next, each passing the buck. They have no desire to try and solve your issue as a valued customer.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2022

I'm very known with BIOS MS DOS, you name it, but Lenovo NEVER worked, after 2 weeks the crap starts, not even run well for 24 hours straight. TOTALLY waste of money. STAY AWAY from LENOVO. The only thing that works with these toys is that they work on your nerves, that's it, don't expect a PC or a laptop.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

Recently I have purchase a LENOVO laptop with PREMIUM CARE SERVICES. Within a month of usage, the window shows problems. Been reaching the service centre multiple times and performing the same troubleshot again and again in every call. Total 3 calls, and each of the call is last for like 1-2 hours. In the last conversation I have with the service provider where he told me, "we will get back to you after two days regarding the issue and if you need it urgently, we can provide you the nearby centre and you can drop in yourself and request the service there."

Today after the 3rd day, I received a call from the service provider, and told me "Am engineering from LENOVO, you have raise the ticket regarding the window issue, can I come to your place today now and do the checking and repairing." Am like when I desperate need your service solution, the services provided can neglected my issue ticket and propose to me to go to nearby service centre. and when the service centre revert back to me my issue which is only after the 3rd days, the service provider can come out of nowhere, and out of sudden call me, instructing and telling me can they come to my place today and now.

What the hell on earth is happening to LENOVO PREMIUM CARE service provider. Is really piss me off, until the point I have burst out my temper scolded them, "Do you think I have American time to sit in my house and wait for your engineering to come and repair or I can drop by to your service centre anytime." Like I don’t need to work it is. Am so free like I operate a coffee shop where you can drop by and go as when you like it is.

I have been using your services and products for more than 6-7 years. Am purchasing more than 1 product and some of the products that I have I purchased is not that cheap and almost every product, I purchase the PREMIUM CARE SERVICES. Imagine this kind of the services am receiving where it doesn’t even reflect on what been promise in the terms. If LENOVO PREMIUM CARE SERVICE provider could not deliver as what been promise, better to wipe it out and not promise your customer you can deliver ONSITE SUPPORT AND FAST REPAIR, It just so disappointed with such PREMIUM CARE SERIVCE I received. Just make me not to buy any LENOVO product in future anymore and not even recommend any of LENOVO PRODUCT to other people.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

Had a cracked screen on laptop. Paid $850 to have Lenovo come to office to replace. Tech came & cut through cable by mistake, causing the machine to fail. 2nd visit they forgot to send a new cable but sent another new scree. 3rd visit they realised the 1st guy had fried the machine. 4th time its up & running...for 5mins after he left, then shut down. After 3 weeks of mindless offshore chit chat & automated email replies they call to say they will pick it up. Picked up the machine Tuesday & returned today. Looks like they replaced the screen AGAIN for reasons unknown but forgot the the most critical thing...to actually fix what was wrong with it. Returned & STILL doesn't work!

Off overseas in 7 days so have to head to shops & buy a new laptop so I can work whilst away. The laptop had been working perfectly & seemed a good product before they inadvertently broke it. The repair process and dealing with Lenovo is a disaster & I will not buy another one of their products knowing what you need to go through when there is an issue. Can't recommend...

Original review: Feb. 3, 2022

I bought a Lenovo G34W about a year ago... It worked for a short time, and then crapped out. No worries I figured...and filed a claim with lenovo. They made some requests...I supplied what they requested... and I waited. Eventually realizing they closed the claim without doing anything. So I boxed the monitor back up and put it on a shelf in the shop.

Fast forward to this year, I was cleaning the shop and came across the monitor again. I decided I wasn't going to let them get the better of me, so I once again filed a claim... They made the same requests (photos of the monitor, serial, a receipt with the serial on it)...I gave them everything they asked for (except the receipt. Didn't have the serial on it, who does that? Not amazon!)... They then ignored me. After a week, I started another claim... but they ignored that one entirely!

So today I went onto customer support chat, they claimed I never sent the receipt (I have email proof I did), so I sent it again. They claimed I didn't... (again, I have proof I did).. I then finally gave up. They simply won't honor an item under warranty. The whole receipt aspect seems moot to me...I bought it, I own it, it's under warranty...fix it. But to provide the receipt 3 times total and never get anywhere with them but excuses...you won't be finding lenovo on my desk again.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2022

I'm buy mouse to use in school and my click is shake. I'm don't like this products. I'm want refund please or I don't buy your mouse anymore.... I buy your computer too but my fans is make noise a lot.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2022

I bought Lenovo All in One computer a year ago. It started shutting down by itself about 3 months ago, but it turned on after that, so we kept using it. In December 2021, it didn't turn on and since then it's dead without the power and that was a week after the warranty was expired. I tried to contact Lenovo, but I called a few times, and the machine says "request a call back." However they didn't make it easy for the one out of warranty, the page doesn't exist. I called again and finally talked to someone. She said that it would get repaired and a box would arrive to send it to the repair shop. Nothing was delivered after 2 weeks and called them again and they said that it was out of warranty so I should go to a local technician to get repaired.

I also brought it to Best Buy as I bought it from them. They didn't much do and said I should contact Lenovo. I decided to go to a local repair shop to get repaired. I talked to a few different places. They all said that this must have been a manufacture defect and the repair cost is almost same as a new computer. I called Lenovo again and they said that the case is escalated, and a manager would call you. Of course, no one calls me. I called a few times after that and it's always the same result. Few people hung up on me after they said please on hold. I also have another laptop a half year old. It already started acting weird... It takes 3 minutes to start.... I would never ever buy any products from Lenovo again!! Stay away from Lenovo!!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2022

A decent tablet except the BLUETOOTH will not connect to any device. Went through the corrective process to no avail. All of them. Again and again. Submitted eticket for further help. No response. So I have a device with no Bluetooth but otherwise fine. I suppose that is best to be expected.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2022

Build quality is very Poor, Warranty is a Joke, and the software doesn't work with the hardware, making your full time job troubleshooting why your laptop is broken and fighting with the warranty claim to just get something done. If After spending over £10,000 on top of the range laptops this is how they treat their customers! God help anyone buying any other piece of trash they sell. Nothing but problems from start to finish. Will be looking elsewhere in future and making sure people know how bad the company and products are. Stay away.

Issues include:

Screen falls out of a £2000 laptop...
HDMI doesn't work on a £2000 business laptop....
Keyboard feel is inconsistent from laptop to laptop.
Laptop runs and works with a external monitor, laptop screen is blank...
USB-C harness broken so that usbc port is unstable for data transfer and unstable for charging.

And many, many other poorly optimised software issues...

Original review: Jan. 23, 2022

I would not recommend buying any of the Lenovo Thinkstations, especially with Linux pre-installed. The technical support is clueless about simple things like BIOS settings. Some of the agents in the software support are lazy and unwilling to help. The product itself might be good, but it is of no use if you are not able to use it as intended. There are other companies which have comparable products in the same price range and much better support, please please consider buying those.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

If there is 0 star rating, I would choose 0 star for Lenovo customer service and laptop. It's a nightmare experience. I purchased a laptop on Lenovo website last year in May. The laptop stopped working only after a month of the purchase. I sent the laptop to a Lenovo certified repair center. They said the main board was broken and they could not repair it. Lenovo agreed to send an equivalent laptop to me for a replacement. I waited for two months and never heard back. Then I started to negotiate with Lenovo about a refund in November because I was not having a personal laptop for about half year. I called customer service and they keep transferring me back and force between customer support and technical support. Neither of these two departments can solve my issue but only transferring me between each other.

It took me almost hours and days to call and each time I have to explain my struggles or issues because every time it's a different person picking up the phone call. And then they just transfer me to another department. Finally, there is one person agree to escalate my case. They started to reach out to me about a refund. After a month, I missed a phone call during Christmas holiday from Lenovo and they asked about my bank info for the refund. I called back but I was not able to reach out. After half month now, I call them back again for the refund. I feel I'm starting from the scratch because I still get transferred back and forth again even I have a case number. This is ridiculous and there is not a single contact for my case. I still not receive my refund yet. Now I have to go through it again. This experience wasted a lot of my time. I will never buy any products from Lenovo again, not even through a third party.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2022

Well, I bought a YG A940-271CB I7 8700 1 TB 16G from Best Buy. I own a small business, and I have around 20+ of desktops, and laptops, which most are Lenovo products. I purchased this one for my home office, as I do online meetings from home a lot, instead of drive 20-miles to the office. Now, the day I took this $2,700+ all-in-one out of the box, it did not work well. It would freeze up, the speaker would make loud sounds, and the wireless would just drop all the time. When you try to restart it, it will not, and you have to unplug it.

Now, let's address the Customer Service side! I have talked to at least 5-10 people with hours and hours involved trying to make this piece of Poop work right. They had me try everything from restarting it, to doing a factory reset. Then, after hours and hours doing the first parts, they had me send it to TX for repair. So, I paid to have FedEx box it ($45.00) and send it back. Then, the day it came back, it does the same things as before. I am pretty sure they did nothing to it.

Then, I started the support thing all over again!!! So, the first person's small child was screaming so loud that she hung up on me, because she could not get the child to stop screaming. I hate it, as I have a five year old, and I feel her pain. Then person number two talked to me and asked about ten minutes and then asked me to send it back again! Now, why would I do that, as I paid a lot of money for this POOP and already sent it back once, and it does the same thing. That would mean me paying another FedEx boxing fee!!

After expressing my thoughts on why I did not want to send it back again, as I have lost trust in this one. The agent said that I could get a refund, or a new one. I told her that I have a lot of Lenovo products in my office and that I would like to get a new one, as I still believe in their products, but this one has problems. She said that she would switch me to another group, so they could send me a replacement. The number for that group was 1(855) 253-6686, but when she switched me, it disconnected me. When I called the number again, someone answered and told me that her group did not handle my type desktops, so she would connect me to another group or division.

When I got to someone again, I explained all of the above, and that the last person told me that I would get a replacement. This person told me, since I bought it from Best Buy, I could not get a replacement, I could only have it sent back again. Now remember, I just unpacked it from being fixed in TX, and it does the exact same thing.

I don't believe all of Lenovo products are Poop, but this one is, and I do not believe Lenovo cares about customer services! They do not care about the hours on the phone with their staff, the hours of trying to make this thing work, days without the computer because it is in TX, and again, they want it back. They do not care about you, after you buy the product, which in this case is a very expensive desktop ($2,700.00+). I am setting out to spend hours and hours of spreading the word, so other people know they just want your money, and they do not care about your time!!!

Keith **, Greenville SC

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

AVOID LENOVO AT ALL COSTS. In order to buy 3 computers and 4 monitors, I spent about 30 hours on calls (including hold times). I have a sales tax exemption from the State of NJ. They said they needed to set that up and it would take 2-3 days. After a week and resubmitting the form and using an incorrect form - we were good to place an order. Overall purchase took over 7 days. Delivery time was reasonable - about 4 days. They had already set up an account to order online. However, I could never access the account. The website said I needed to verify the account by responding to an email they sent - I checked every email account I have used in the past 30 years - nothing at all.

I requested a reset of the account but it never happened. They said I should use another email than my business which would be stupid. They suggested I open an email account on gmail. I was transferred to about 15 people to get this sorted out. As we say in Noo Joyzee, if figure I should "fuget about it". So, I had to use "chat" to order 4 monitors as part 2 of the transaction. When ordering and having a copy of the chat, the order was for the wrong model number. Instead of 28" screens they were sending me 18" units. They told the correct model monitors would be delivered by December 24, 2021. Then came the email at 10 PM on December 23 - your shipment is delayed - they would "try" to ship them out within 30 days. This mess was another 20 hours on the phone with multiple people.

This was unacceptable. One of our staff went to a local computer retailer and picked up 4 monitors with the exact same specifications. I sent an email to all 14 persons I had dealt with saying: "Lenovo has been a terrible disappointment. It is unlikely I will ever purchase anything from your company.again. Good luck aboard a ship that will in time sink! Invest in life preservers!" DO NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN THEIR DISASTROUS WEB!!

Lenovo Company Information