2.96/5

1056 Lenovo Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 19, 2019

I purchased a Lenovo Yoga 530 (i5) from Udaipur, Rajasthan, India. I moved to Melbourne, Australia immediately after. And the Laptop's WiFi adapter started malfunctioning, amongst other things. The fingerprint scanner is crap too and the battery back-up has already fallen by half. I requested Lenovo Australia to help me. They picked it up for repairs under warranty. But refused to give me a spare one to use in the meantime. If this harassment wasn't enough, when they did pick it up, they made me pay for the secure packaging of it. Then their pick-up partner, DHL, refused to give me a time for the pick-up and wasted an entire day of mine where I just sat at home waiting for them.

Once Lenovo Australia had the laptop with them, they kept it for 4 days and then sent it back with a repair note that said they had replaced the WiFi adapter. The adapter still malfunctioned and WiFi network is still dropping every half an hour or so. I've tried it on at least 20 different networks. This incompetence was when I had had enough with Lenovo. I initiated a returns request but Lenovo Australia refused to process it saying the laptop was bought in India and I need to contact Lenovo India to return it. Lenovo India, when contacted, said they can't do anything and they'll let the Australian team "decide".

This is by far the worst experience I have ever had with a product or service. It's as if Lenovo, as a company, is functioning in the 1990s and their customers are in 2019. It is an incompetent firm and makes faulty products. Never buy a Lenovo. They treat consumers like they are children. And dump their substandard products into small towns in India.

Original review: April 16, 2019

On Feb 19, 2019 I ordered a 730 yoga laptop for my daughter for her birthday which was on March 21st. I considered opening the box to inspect it, but decided I wanted to give her the experience of opening it and setting up everything herself. When we opened the laptop on her birthday, the screen had horizontal lines intermittently showing on the screen. When I contacted Lenovo, they said it was out of the 30 Days from purchase, and they would not replace it even though I paid for the extra 1 yr. warranty. After MANY calls and conversations explaining my situation, my case got escalated where they were still ONLY willing to offer repair. I pd. $1200 - from Lenovo.com and now I basically have a refurbished laptop. 15 yr. Lenovo customer, and that's how I get treated? Thanks for nothing...

Get expert buying tips about Computer Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Laptop never worked properly. Customer service does everything in their power to get rid of you. You need to send multiple emails in which you need to convince them to receive warranty service. Even after sending back my laptop 2 times, it’s still not working. I regret buying this laptop and should have read all the reviews. Turns out they were true. I experience the exact same problems. I strongly advise anyone to consider buying any other brand. I can’t imagine it could be worse than Lenovo.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Purchased a Lenovo A340 All In One desktop. Comes with 4 GB in memory, upgradable to 8 GB. Got the extra RAM. The instructions tell you to pop the bottom of the cover and pry the back off. The problem is ... prying the back off cracks the screen (and the computer doesn't boot anymore). All I did was follow their instructions. Support said ... too bad. Avoid this company. Terrible design if you need to get into the system.

Original review: April 13, 2019

My mother in law bought a Lenovo smart display from Walmart for my wife, worked for about 3 months then the display screen stopped working. I called 1-877-453-6686 to talk to the technical/warranty service. I was informed the product was covered under warranty after submitting my serial number. Then I was informed I have to ship my Lenovo back to them via a courier service or FedEx whichever, and I HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING! That's great customer service Lenovo (SARCASTIC). Jen (From India) estimated shipping at probably $20.00. Not buying again from Lenovo. We're probably going to sell it and buy from another vendor that SUPPORTS their products fully.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lenovo?

Original review: April 9, 2019

I recommend that prospective computer buyers "Don't ever buy a Lenovo product!!!! Ever since I have owned this computer it has been slower than the 10 year old Toshiba laptop that I owned. Everything I that I have done to keep it tuned up and make it faster has been to no avail. It takes 3.5 to 5 minutes to boot-up and so slow that I can watch the icons load up one at a time? The Lenovo help desk all but told me "It is what it is". They are as bad as the computer is slow and locking up on boot ups.

Original review: April 4, 2019

I purchased the new edition Lenovo Yoga 730 13 in from Best Buy October 12th, 2018, which came highly recommended by the good folks at Best Buy. This is the most expensive laptop I have ever purchased, along with the useless warranty, I am out of about $1,500. I have had this laptop less than 4 months when it stop working. I bought this high dollar purchase for my home business. Long story short, the software and driver does not talk to each other. I was told at Geek Squad that of course this would not be covered under the manufacture warranty.

I reached out to Lenovo before I took my laptop because it is new, expensive, and I have bought in the past 3 Toshiba's, 1 HP laptop, never spending over $450. I never, ever had a problem with the others. I had to buy a Chromebook so I could work and reached out to file a complaint. Lenovo, after being pissed that Best Buy didn't reach out to them before fixing this junk finally agreed to pay Best Buy the money for fixing the issue. I was to by the technicians, that the driver issues are a constant problem with Lenovo because the company fails to keep the driver info updated and to make sure I check Lenovo advantage regularly myself, which I do. I asked for a full refund from Lenovo for this pricey junk and the money I paid for a Chromebook, which I have had no problems with.

As of today, for the past week my computer driver issue is back, Lenovo offered me an $82 refund since they paid Best Buy, $150 for the service. I tried to invest in my business with a product that seemed superior and is not. I will not take laptop back to Best Buy and count the $1,500 as a lost. Let everyone know that the customer service is horrible with agents you can hardly understand and the manager who worked in my case dealt with me like she was doing me a favor. Especially for paying out that big ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS, I hope it does not bankrupt the company, while I work to recover this money as a sole proprietor trying to get my business off the ground. Let everyone you come in contact with know to never, ever buy Lenovo, expensive is not always better. #facts!

Original review: April 3, 2019

I bought two Thinkpads, one did not work. The touchpad did not function properly, and the computer would hang up. I was told to send the computer back, and received an RA. After ten days, I called to see where my computer was. I was told that the "six working days" return was not real... that there was a part on order, but they could not tell me when the part would be obtained. I asked where the part was coming from... The rep said from the same building, but that they had no idea when. When I asked who could give me an idea when the computer would be fixed, I was told that they could not do that. This is absolutely ridiculous for an international company with the name on the wall!!!

Original review: April 3, 2019

The service is truly appalling and I am in disbelief a company in today's world can operate in this way, I have spent the the last 13 days on the phone to every department to find out why my laptop was not delivered. Today I have finally been offered a refund but the hours and hours of phone calls have exhausted me. All I wanted was the computer I ordered, even when they admitted that I had not received it you'd think they might have offered to maybe send out the same model again but maybe expedite it quicker because I have been so patient. I was told it would take 10-14 days plus the delivery of 7 days. I even requested that they could ship it direct to me but just to request this can take 3 days and the reply is not certain???

Lenovo have got too big and forgotten the customer, I was was persistent and polite on every phone call, I hope Mr Yang Yuanqing reads this and should hang his head in shame. I have purchased 4 Lenovo's in the last 5 years but no more, very upset and disappointed. To be fair to Sales support, they were brilliant but once they have your money you are totally at their mercy. This has taken from the 7th March to today 3rd April. It seems UPS "lost" the parcel but that even took "an investigation" when one telephone call would have sorted this out much earlier. I was taught "Treat people as would expect to be treated" with honesty, efficiency, pride and good manners, I live by this today so it is shame that this ethos could not be taken on board by Lenovo.

Original review: March 30, 2019

I bought an IdeaPad in February 2018. In January of 2019 it stopped charging the battery. I sent it to be repaired under the warranty. They sent it back saying it was fixed but it then wouldn't show a battery at all. They have now had it almost a month but still no updates. I am a college student and ended up having to buy a hp laptop to use for school. Lenovo is just to slow doing the repair. I would not recommend.

Original review: March 21, 2019

Worst service and product. Used the Flex 3 laptop when I went to Montreal a few days after I purchased it new and it locked up and couldn't access laptop and had to unscrew the back to remove battery and reset it. Crashed many times and managed to get it working then I booted it up a few days ago and it was stuck in a boot loop. Tried many things I saw online. No go. I had no choice to do a a factory restore via Novo reset but doesn't work. I got the Microsoft media tool and got Windows 10 up and I called Lenovo Canada and they said I could get a restore like when I bought it but I would have to pay 69.00 and I agreed. They never once told me it was a US price as I called Lenovo Canada. Horrible support. I can see why they have a 1.3 out of 5 on Facebook and a 1.9 out 5 on Google reviews. Never again will I buy your product or recommend it.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I got this laptop from the US. So cheap and awful laptop. Slow, waiting time changing the pages is longer, it's somehow weird laptop. Since three days also the Keyboard all of sudden not working, I can't type anything. I call Lenovo Support in EU, they told me I need to contact Lenovo US, Laptop have still Warranty, US didn't help me either, shut down and turn on again. Problem still there. I try everything. Also took the Battery out, restart everything new, lost all my files, still not working. The Lady from the US want to sell me another Warranty Package extended for Europe...and all of sudden she leave the Chatroom... So I need to find out some Computer Repair Service somewhere and bring the Laptop there and pay for my own... It's not worth it. This Laptop was a B.day present and received in Dec. 2018. Don't buy products from Lenovo... Pay little bit more and get something else.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Hi. I had recently purchased a Lenovo Miix 320 laptop. Unfortunately it won't charge. I was shocked that Lenovo company did this. Omg! What kind of rubbish thing has been made by Lenovo. When I plugged in it won't charge. I want to give zero review because you deserve it.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I purchased a laptop, and it has many issues like screen freezes, audio not clear, network connection problem. I need to restart my machine multiple times. I contacted Lenovo for a refund. First day, they took all the details, created a case and finally said concerned department is closed now. I called next day, do you believe I was redirected 8 times from sales-> technical-> ThinkPad-> sales-> technical-> sales so on. And every time, I asked if the representative is from sales, they say yes, and at the end they say you connected to a wrong department and would connect you to sales. The call duration, just to ask for a return, is 1 hour 15 minutes. Now I understand, maybe it's their strategy for customers who call for returns. Finally, she created escalation case that too because I was so upset about this whole process. I'm being punished for their mistake of sending defective item. I would never again buy from Lenovo. Worst experience.

Original review: March 6, 2019

The first laptop I received would not turn on. I returned it and waited weeks for the replacement. I read the reviews and decided against this product. I returned the replacement unopened within a half hour of receiving it. That was 5 weeks ago. They still have not credited my account after several phone conversations. They keep making excuses. They are TERRIBLE to deal with. I would advise NEVER buying anything from them.

Original review: March 5, 2019

Just purchased a T730 from Lenovo. Now that I started using it, I notice my screen freezes randomly. Chatted with the Lenovo Support and they tried to dodge my issue by asking me to update everything. I already updated pretty much everything except an audio driver. He said now that I updated the audio driver, it should fix the screen freezes. This is nonsense... anyway, my PC freezes again shortly after. I called Lenovo Support again and this time, they said my hardware scan showing everything passed so it has to be a software issue so they need me to pay for the support. What is this? I have to pay them to fix an issue from a brand new PC? Such a poor customer service Lenovo is. Once you paid them, they won't even want to help anymore. Beware!

Original review: March 2, 2019

I purchased a Lenovo Yoga 710 a little over a year ago. Within the first month it stopped working properly. The space bar wouldn’t register, so I took it and had it repaired. Upon return, it stopped working again. Software glitch. Sent it and this time the repair replaced the motherboard. Within a month it broke again. This time it would not turn on. Sent out it again and the motherboard was replaced for a second time. After a few more months the same issue occurred, where the computer would not power on. At this point the one-year warranty had expired. Lenovo‘s customer service was horrible and they refused to address the issue on their end. They wanted me to pay additional money for the repair. My opinion is I should not be held financially responsible for a product that has had problems from the start. They did not stand behind their product. I will never buy another Lenovo again.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

Lenovo laptops are a total fail. I've purchased two now and each one has been a disaster. The first I purchased was a Lenovo Yoga. Really small, sleek, attractive, great specs. As soon as I took it home it wasn't working properly - as in the same night - wouldn't turn on - so I took it back to the store and they said, "Oh, it was something minor," they'd fix it. Okay, so after they fixed it, as they claimed, I took it back home and it worked for a short time but started acting up again. I took it to Best Buy several times and they said they'd fix it, but that never really happened. Just before my warranty ran out I took it to them again, but they couldn't fix it so they sent it out.

By the time I got it back the warranty had expired. (In addition to which I had purchased Best Buy's repair plan, and when I brought it in I had to spend another $200 so they could transfer data and do something else, I can't remember what.) When I got it back it still couldn't turn on so I was screwed. The Best Buy rep had told me that once my warranty expired they couldn't do anything else. Since I'd spent over $1500 I didn't feel like spending any more money and assumed it would be working once I got it back. Hah! Not. So a laptop that I'd spent that much money on never really worked and I was out all of that money. When I went to the store to buy something else two months later and I saw the Geek Squad rep and told him what had happened he informed me that if I'd brought it back within 30 days after it had been 'fixed' they could have looked at it again. Oh, well. Too late.

About six months later I decided to purchase another laptop and after checking out a few at Best Buy, I decided to purchase another Lenovo, but this one was the IdeaPad 330S, which is what I'm typing on now. It was fairly inexpensive ($500) and had decents specs and good reviews, so I figured,'what the heck? What are the chances that this one would be defective?' I've had it for about 3 or 4 months. The touchpad is wonky as heck. It's totally unreliable, sporadic and takes forever to do certain things... Sometimes a command works after repeated tries, sometimes it doesn't. It's just undependable and frustrating. In the last several weeks it has developed this weird buzzing noise that's always going in the background and is enough to drive you nuts. It's so irritating. And in the last 2 days the laptop has taken to just shutting down. It is the worst product, worst brand. I would never buy a Lenovo laptop again. They are horrible!!!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I have no problem when a scheduled repair date is delayed due to a part not being available. What I have a problem with is waiting all day long on the scheduled repair date for a technician to call, then spending an hour tracking down the right person to find out what happened, only to learn that the part is delayed and no one felt it was necessary to contact me to let me know the repair has been postponed. To top it off, when asking a reasonable question (is it possible the repair will not happen the next day?), I get an obnoxious, patronizing response. This is the last Lenovo our company will be purchasing.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

So here is the short story. I had to return the laptop TWICE to get the laptop repaired cause they would screw it up even more every time I got it back. And the 2nd time I got it back they left the Windows OS in built in Administrator mode and I had no way to go back to regular mode without help. So their solution was to ship it back AGAIN. So this would be a 3rd time sending it back so I FLIPPED OUT and demanded to speak with a supervisor. The woman had the nerve to ask me what for? I finally spoke with a supervisor furious and he walked me through getting it out of Built-in Admin mode. THEN it turns out the Windows the Laptop came with was not installed anymore they installed a different version that didn't even have a product key activated. So I had to call AGAIN so they can ship me a Flash drive with Windows OS and the right software that came with the laptop. I will never shop from Lenovo again after this laptop.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

To start, I ordered a $988.12 Lenovo Ideapad 330s and it had issues with the speakers being misplaced. I then got a faulty replacement which had a damaged case with holes and manufacturing defects on it and first decided to get another replacement. I quickly changed my mind and contacted a manager about this after speaking with him.

While waiting for him to respond, I returned both laptops by sending the original to Lenovo and the other to the case manager. Guess what, after waiting 2 weeks and a half; it's been more than a month since I returned both Laptops to Lenovo. His last message to me after I have left many messages and voicemails telling him I changed my mind and wanted a refund was: “Hey Erik, Please send me your original receipt or Lenovo order number so I can take a look. Last thing we were going to do was replace the laptop. I have received your laptop with SN ##. I do not see where we agreed to refund you. [His name here].” I responded to him with my order number and he hasn't responded in 2 weeks+.

I've spoken with the customer support many times and they all say they will send me an email updating me with this and they NEVER do. So right now I'm already fed up with this huge hassle and I'm wondering when I'm going to get my own money back. Well, he finally calls back after waiting for weeks on end and he tells me that he won't refund me because he doesn't see anything wrong with the laptop. Instead, he's going to send back the faulty laptop because he doesn't see anything wrong with it!! So now, I'm going to be stuck with a laptop I don't like, since it has a creaky keyboard and serious thermal issues as well as a laptop that has manufacturing defects. If you don't believe me, then look at the pictures I took of the laptop before returning it. AND REMEMBER, THIS IS THE SECOND LAPTOP I RECEIVED THAT HAD DEFECTS.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

I ordered a Thinkstation P330 for $1700 on their website with the 12 months of interest free payments. Great system and deal on paper. After placing the order and providing my Amex (which I thought they needed for collateral) I was billed for the full amount. Their financing through a company called Klarna was supposed to pop up at the end of the transaction. It did not. You needed to click a small button to select this option in the beginning. Very confusing interface. I cancelled the transaction within 15 minutes of order placement. Here’s where it all goes downhill. They immediately shipped the Adobe Acrobat - by shipped I mean they sent an email with a product key. They would not refund this even though the system it was intended for was cancelled. The finance company (Klarna) tells me I’m not approved for 12 months of payments. I have a 795 credit score. I call them and they tell me this is what their software decided.

5 hours later I get a call from a Klarna rep who says it was all a mistake and he emails me approval for credit up to $2750. I reorder the system on their website with the 12 months of interest free payments. All is good and I'm excited - NOPE! I check the system the next day and it shows as cancelled. No notification, no heads up, nothing! They unilaterally cancelled my order and did not inform me. I call them - their customer service people couldn’t care less about me or my order. They are trained to say NO to every request I made. They tell me my financing was no good even though I had approval in writing from their finance company.

I call the finance company and they tell me the approval they sent wasn't really an approval and additional verifications are needed. They would have to call me back. I told them they had an hour or I was going to buy another brand. The rep at Klarna said they will try. 4 hours later they call me and I tell them to stick it. I wasted 5 hours of my time trying to give them my money. In the end I called Dell and had a better system for the same price with financing approved in 10 minutes. If you are considering buying from Lenovo, DO YOURSELF A HUGE FAVOR AND DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME. They are horrible. Give Dell a call. They were helpful and returned my calls promptly.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I've called in customer support 5-6 times trying to resolve the issues I'm having. I bought a Lenovo X1 Carbon with 16GB of ram and currently when I check my task manager, the ram will max out at 4GB. This is very unusual. It has also been crashing while trying to do basic tasks like run Google Chrome and Excel. I am sending in my laptop to their technical support group and will see how that experience goes. So far it has been a huge pain. I have a friend with the same computer that doesn't experience anything like this. I'll update this if they come through and fix my issues.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I bought that item on December 2018. It was a nice item. I mean it was useful. I used it a lot for my powerpoint during the month. Today is Monday 18th of February. And this tablet is useless because my well kept original tablet charger is no more working. Or my tablet can't be turned on. All I know is that when try to charge my tablet it is not working.So this product basically last two month. How come, the charger is not working anymore? Or is the issue coming from the tablet?

I do not know. All I know is that I am not going to the store to find a matching charger. This item had one job. Being efficient for at least a year and it failed. Don't buy it :). Unless you need this tablet for few months. I am leaving this review on Amazon, and Trustpilot as well.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

After 14 months when I booted up and signed on the screen would flash on and off. Took back to Best Buy (Worst Buy!) and they told me the Explorer.exe file was corrupt and wanted $150 to repair. Seriously?!? I attached an external DVD and did a windows repair using the disc that came with my desktop. Everything went well except in devices there are two PCI simple communication device errors. Followed Lenovo instructions which did not repair the issue. However though everything seems to be working so I guess whatever that device is is not terribly important. But anyway I'd beware of Lenovo. This is not a reputable business, nor is Best Buy apparently.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I brought a IdeaPad 330s (15) online on the 30th January and after a FEW weeks, I received my IdeaPad 330s but guess what. It is not a (15) but a (14) with much lower performance than what I originally ordered. I went for a complaint at the customer service and we agree for an exchange of product. A few days later, the EXP send my original order here and have done with the exchange stuff. I have checked and yes it was the right product.

I was pretty excited and had my laptop unboxed and switch it on. Guess what, a blue box appeared and said missing bootable device. I had e-mailed a complaint report to the customer service and no respond till now. So I called for the technical support and they will send some technician here after a FEW WEEKS. REALLY!? You have my order mess up and I forgave you but upon I got the right device, it was broken and I have to wait for a whole FEW WEEKS just to get my device fix. Unbelievable irresponsible. Never ever going to buy Lenovo's product again. It will only waste your time and paid extra for the mistakes they done. Better I buy other HP or Dell.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

Bought this tablet in 2018. Strictly wanted to use it for my guitar lessons on Yousician. A guitar learning app! Never worked right!!! Picture always jumping! Called tech support, they told me for 50.00 they would do the needed upgrade!! Upgrade for what!! Needless to say after I burn this piece of crap I will promise myself never, ever will I buy anything with the Lenovo name on it!! Don't know about everybody else, but I work way too hard to be pissing my money off on crap like this!!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I purchase Lenovo IdeaPad 330S on 26 January 2019 but after 6 days the laptop stopped working showing that boot device not found. The boot device is missing. I approach to the customer service executive that they are unable to help me out. They are unable to answer my call and when I visited to service centre they taken my laptop and since last 3 days they are not giving me any satisfied reply. This is a worst product offered by Lenovo. I suggest you everyone don't buy any Lenovo laptop - don't waste your money. I wasted my 60000 rupees to purchase this laptop and after 6 days stopped working and Lenovo Customer service is very worst.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I bought a Yoga before Black Friday, 3 days after I received it the screen started flickering and then stopped working completely. I send the computer back to get fixed, after I got the laptop back the screen stopped working again within 2 weeks. I have a 1 year warranty, but they won't send me a new laptop (because they claim they don't do replacements). They told me they have escalated my case to the "highest customer service team" and they would call me back within 3 business days. It has been over two weeks and no call. Every time I call to ask why someone hasn't called they read from a script and nothing gets done. This is the first review I have ever written on any product in my life. But I will make it my mission to make sure no one buys a Lenovo Product. The worst experience with a product in my life.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

What can I say? They sell products that have yet to made, with false promises of delivery dates -- delivered to the wrong address, after confirming new address twice (since I wasn't going to be home the day after Christmas). Dropped off at my neighbor's, the Carbon X1 seemed to be a nice, little machine. I think I liked it but I didn't like the customer service at all. They were irresponsible, have no follow-through, have poor English skills, do not respond to emails, questions or concerns.

They did not honor the warranty on the new product as per their contact in the sales agreement (out of the box phone support/hardware/software). They wanted to charge me and wouldn't talk to me about the configuration/setup question. I just needed some adjustments and I would have been happy, but due to their lack of response, not honoring their sales contract, selling products yet to be made, false delivery promises and wanted to charge me to ask a question that is not in their online support page and lack of answering emails or follow-up lead to a return on my last day of return.

I couldn't imagine dealing with them with an extended warranty for years. They have something seriously wrong with the organization and are running their business into the mud with this type of customer service. I felt relieved when the money was back in my account. You get more customer service out of a $6 Bluetooth speaker than you do from Lenovo with an $1800 product.

Lenovo expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Lenovo is a Chinese multinational technology and computer company with headquarters in Beijing and in Morrisville, N.C. Lenovo is a leading designer of personal computers, laptops, tablets, work stations, electronic storage devices, smartphones and more. It was founded in 1984.

• ThinkCentre desktops: Lenovo ThinkCentre desktops are designed with enterprises in mind. ThinkCentre computers are ideal for running business programs.

• Lenovo H series: Lenovo’s H series of desktops is its line of home desktops. These computers are equipped to handle most casual and home office needs.

• Lenovo Thinkpad: The Lenovo Thinkpad is Lenovo’s dependable, durable line of laptops. Lenovo offers several different models, including the Lenovo Yoga 2-in-1 laptop that can be used a laptop or tablet.

• Lenovo Ideapad: Lenovo Ideapad laptops are designed for multimedia performance, including Y-series laptops optimized for gaming.

• Y-Series gaming: Lenovo’s Y Series of gaming desktops offer peak computer power for high-quality graphics and performance.

• Best for: Lenovo computers are best for casual users, businesses, home offices and gamers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs