1.83/5

970 Lenovo Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

It's been a month now since I contacted Lenovo to fix my laptop (had a hard disk issue, would not start up). I am in LA, and they said they are currently restructuring, so they will make an appointment to come on to my location and fix it. I was patient, 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks... I started calling them, almost everyday. It was painful and frustrating, excuse after excuse.

First it was a part they forgot to ship, then they shipped but it hadn't arrived. Then it arrived but hadn't picked up from FedEx. Suddenly I get an update, "repair complete" yet nobody has even contacted me. Then I was told that was an automated message... (mistake)??? They claim they contacted me (THEY DIDN'T. I CAN PROVIDE PHONE LOGS FROM MY PHONE COMPANY.) Every single day it's a different excuse. Meanwhile, I now had to buy another laptop because I need to use a laptop everyday. The customer service is horrible, they are not directly in touch with the local service center, they have to contact someone else, who in turn contacts the local service center. And they won't give me the contact of the local service center. I am really frustrated and I WOULD NEVER NEVER buy a Lenovo laptop ever.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I had 'power option' failure issues, which I called numerous times about and in the end, they told me to restore my pc to factory and re-install Windows. I attempted to do, but while I was doing that, my motherboard crashed and had to send it in for repair. There was no communication which was not initiated by myself... And when I did get through to someone all they would tell me it was 'in progress. After about 6-7 weeks, I received my laptop - motherboard repaired, but original issues (power options failure issues) remained and when I called, I originally talked about getting a replacement but quickly changed my mind as I did not want to go through the service repair, like I already went through.

About 10 days I spoke to 2nd level Supervisor (last name unknown but ID number is ** and told I wanted a refund, and she said she'd put me in for one. Then I started getting calls from 1st level manager (Chidinma Customer Care Case Manager - phone number **) who I kept verbally tried to force a replacement after I told him about 8 times (in 3 phone calls spread over 4 days). He said he can't give me a refund and when I ask him to escalate to someone who can get me a refund he said no one could get me a refund and he threatened (twice) to close my case if I didn't accept the replacement.

I've been trying to reach Supervisor Robin (**) through both telephone technical support and online chat support, the last two days simultaneously, but she had already left for the day. Today I was doing both simultaneously and was in queue / on hold for 90 minutes and could not get through, in time, to talk to her. (By the way, she was the only one when we first talked that actually talked to me like a human being.) When I spoke to Chidinma he did not know that satisfaction was guaranteed. They say satisfaction is guaranteed. It must be Lenovo's satisfaction, because it's obviously not mine -- THE CUSTOMER! PS I only gave it a one star rating because there was no option for a no star (or worse) rating!!!

Get expert buying tips about Computer Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

Broke after 32 days. I have wrote my statement at least four times. This is my fifth time. The laptop keep messing up. This laptop is awful. I went back. They gave me another new one and it broke too.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I bought a new Ideapad 720S (13”, AMD) in April 2018 based on some reviews from the official site (most of them positive). Now, after 5 months of intense use (for professional and personal purposes), I feel like the equipment has some good points and some bad ones. I'm in general unsatisfied with the product, here are some reasons: Consistency: Ideapad 720S (13”, AMD) seems at first to fully work, however, it often freezes and restarts by itself, sometime in the middle of a task, and well, I just lost all my work (at least for 4 times it happened). It seems like a software problem.

Internet connection: here is the worst part of it, it's 2018 and almost all the actions I do with my Ideapad 720S (13”, AMD) involves the internet. I read about the AMD processor capabilities with the internet being weaker than the traditional Intel, and it's in fact, really poor. Sometimes I can rarely watch a video without a interruption (even that my internet speed is excellent). Videos: I watch some videos on Youtube quite often, and the pages always get frozen and stop playing the video. I've updated all the programs and nothing. I read somewhere that's might be related to the poor processor as well. So overall, the hardware is great, the battery works fine, but the most important thing about a laptop is its functionality, and Ideapad 720S (13”, AMD) has been a disappointment for me. I wouldn't recommend this product.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

Please do NOT buy a Lenovo Yoga 730 from this company. If you google, you will see SEVERAL others who encountered the same issues as me. 1. Within days my Lenovo could not stay connected to ANY WiFi for more than 10 minutes without me having to reconnect. I tried 8 different WiFi channels over my first month. Oh wait, my ONLY month because that’s how long it lasted. 2. After an update, my laptop lost SOUND capability. And I don’t mean it was muted or an issue where I could uninstall or reinstall. System restore couldn’t even fix it because the update completely erased my sound software system that was installed in my laptop. You know, the one that came with the computer. You will find many others with this same issues over the past 6 months and NO help from Lenovo in resolving this issue after THEIR update screwed it up.

3. VERY SLOW operating system and many glitches. Funny enough, over the first few weeks my laptop would have “blackout” screen glitches and when I googled SO MANY PEOPLE have the SAME issue. Some have been able to continue normally, and some have a permanent black screen. Well have 4 weeks of this **, my laptop screen is now black. It will stay on for less than 5 seconds when turned on. I can’t get to any restoration program in time which leads me to believe it’s yet again, a software glitch since it DOES turn on for 4 seconds before going completely black.

I will forever curse the Best Buy sales representative who not only lied to me about a couple things when selling it to me (I had to go back to resolve the issue), but always highly recommended this laptop and said he knew of NO issues associated with it. When the customer service rep checked me out she asked me 3 times if I wanted the warranty and if I was sure and now it all makes sense. She knew. I will never purchase from Best Buy again. I will never purchase a Lenovo again. And I highly recommend you never purchase one either if you want to get your money's worth. I have never felt so frustrated in my life. And no I am NOT made of money. I’m so upset. I need this for work.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lenovo?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I bought a laptop 4 months ago and the hard drive crashed within 4 weeks of owning it. The customer support rep was very rude and seemed to imply the issue on a brand new machine was my fault. She sent a replacement hard drive but it had no software on it so I was still unable to use it. So I called again and the next representative was equally rude and seemed very bothered by my questions. I have gotten zero apologies for a terrible experience and have to fix my own laptop which is obviously a terrible product. Their "support" team is rude and unhelpful. I will NEVER buy anything from Lenovo again.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

Lenovo took my laptop for repair on June 25th 2018, would not give an update, after 20 calls I was told I had to wait for their escalations dept in NC to call me. No one ever called, filed claim with BBB then someone emailed me from Lenovo saying they could not get any info about my laptop, they sent me a crappy replacement and now again won't return my calls... DO NOT BUY FROM LENOVO. They treat their customer horribly and won't return calls. No one ever told me what happened to my laptop. I lost everything on it, and they don't care...

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

My experience with a Lenovo Flex 3 has been less than satisfactory. It is extremely slow loading sites on the internet. My Samsung Ipad is 3 times faster. I have tried numerous times to get in touch with Lenovo support but with zero results. I do not recommend ANY Lenovo products.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Had for 2 months before it was done. It's a cheap model, but it's so slow out of the box it takes 5 minutes to load windows 10, and sometimes freezes because its overloaded just booting up. That's of course for the few weeks it worked. Treated like a baby, never left my bedroom but keyboard stopped working, apparently a common problem, so I had to use a plug in one from a desktop on my seven week old laptop. A week later the screen quit. So mad I took it outside and beat it to pieces with a hammer and set it on fire. Second Lenovo I've had, second that was a pile factory new. No more Lenovos for me.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

My computer is just a year old. Motherboard has been replaced 2 times and now needs a 3rd one, and I can't get them to provide service for this unit again. Will not call back. Took 2 months for a repair. All aspects of customer service are HORRIBLE!!!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

DO not do business with this company. I pay $4500.00 for my kid laptop with extend warranty and they have me waiting for five days so I will have to buy another laptop but not from these crooks. I will go to Microsoft instead of crooked LENOVO.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

Absolute NIGHTMARE ordering experience! Do yourself a favor and google "Lenovo cancelled my order". Lenovo has a habit of cancelling orders already made, especially when you get a deal during a sale. I bought several computers for my business during the Labor Day sale. Sure enough, two days later got an email saying my order was cancelled. I called Lenovo and that gave me the typical vague response that it was cancelled for "security reasons or because of your email address". However, they could not give me an exact reason my order was cancelled. After being on the phone with sales representative Latressa ** she told me she would call me back in 10 minutes after she reordered everything. Never heard back. Needless to say, take your money to DELL. It's worth spending a couple extra bucks for reliable customer service.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

The Lenovo Ideapad 330 purchased from Best Buy works fine. The battery, which is not easily accessible at all, has randomly stopped charging. No matter which plug-in I use, I get "not charging." This occurred once within a week of purchase but I thought it was a glitch. It started back charging after a few tries and I had no more issues. Have had this computer for over a month and in the past few days, it has occurred twice with this last time nothing working. I cannot return the computer to the store because I'm past the two weeks return date, and now I'm past the 30 day mark for Lenovo as well. This is ridiculous. Why should I have to pay to have this fixed on a brand-new computer! I do not live close to Best Buy in order to utilize their services. I am a writer and feel that this laptop is a rip-off, along with Best Buy's return policy.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

I purchased a Lenovo ThinkCentre in April. Although I like the machine and the customizable features, I will not be purchasing another computer from them again due to terrible customer service/financial department. Specifically, payment was not accepted initially. I did receive an email about this but this email was quickly followed by a notice of computer shipment and a thank you for my purchase so I assumed that the payment went through and there no problems. Fast forward to late August, I receive a notice from a collection agency!

I receive 5 emails a week from Lenovo about new products and "deals;" yet, did not receive notice that I had a claim being sent to collections! When I called to settle my phone call was dropped 5 times in 10 minutes and they did not manage my complaints appropriately. Furthermore, I have no idea why my claim was not processed the first time. I gave them the same CC information they had and they had no problem charging me over the phone. Incredibly dissatisfied.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Worst investment ever. I wish I would have done more researched before buying a Lenovo Yoga laptop. I bought the laptop 7 months ago and have only been using it the last 2 months consistently. I go to open my laptop and see that there is a crack down the center of my laptop and other cracks forming. I keep my laptop in a laptop sleeve pouch and in a backpack at all times.

I looked on the Lenovo website and see that there is a 1 yr manufacturer warranty, but when I called, the customer service rep informs me that the warranty covers system issues and not my issue and that the replacement screen will cost $300 to $400. At that point, I lost all faith in Lenovo and start researching further and in all of the Lenovo forums, this is one of the most spoken about issues with their product. It's disappointing that a manufacturer would not take care of a serious issue nor stand behind the quality of what they sell to consumer. This will be my first and last Lenovo laptop and will make sure I will inform people of my situation so they do not have to go through the same issue!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I purchased a Lenovo T570 laptop on August 20, 2017 and received it in about 2 weeks. For the first few months I had no issues and enjoyed my new laptop. However, about 7 months in my laptop began going to the black Boot Menu screen when the computer came out of sleep mode. I didn't think much of it because it only happened once or twice. In mid-April 2018, the computer finally stopped booting to the Windows operating system all together. I tried calling customer service to see if someone could walk me through the Boot Menu. The first 3 reps simply told me to ship my laptop back to Lenovo and that I would have it back in about 1 month's time. As a graduate student that was not an option, so I was able to find a few online sources to try and diagnose the problem myself.

In the meantime, the laptop would periodically correct itself and load the Windows OS but this was 50% of the time. I called Lenovo again (4th time) and forced the rep to got through the Boot Menu screen with me. Eventually, we came to the conclusion that the laptop was not recognizing the hard drive. As an alternative to sending it back to Lenovo, the rep suggested taking it to a licensed Lenovo store that can service Lenovo products. Of course, the laptop corrected itself when taking it to the external store and they were unable to do anything. However, they did tell me that the motherboard on the laptop needed to be replaced which was completed since it is under warranty.

I got the laptop back from the licensed Lenovo store with the new motherboard in early May and the laptop seemed to be working again. Then towards the middle June the laptop starts having the same Boot Menu issue. This time I called Lenovo and requested the service box be sent to my apartment since there is literally nothing else I can do on my side.

It is now August 16, 2018 and I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY SERVICE BOX TO RETURN THE LAPTOP. I have been calling Lenovo consistently and every time a new rep opens the case number they tell me "the previous person didn't enter your address right", "the case was closed out for some reason" or my personal favorite "I don't know why it wasn't sent out". Of course with each phone call I get transferred to the center in Atlanta, GA where a rep proceeds to tell me that he has worked for Lenovo for years and that he knows what he's doing and will fix the issue with the case.

Again, it is AUGUST 16, 2018 and I have been asking for the service box since JUNE 2018. The level of incompetence is mind blowing with this company. I was so eager to purchase a Lenovo product since everyone in my research group has had nothing but good things to say. But the attitude of the customer service people is deplorable. I honestly don't understand how they continue to stay afloat.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Bought this as a Christmas present for my daughter. It was an ok machine for about 6 mos. It stopped charging then, some internal problem. I sent it into Lenovo repair. In the emails they say repairs generally take about 9 days. They have now had mine for almost 2 months, but worst of all they won't tell me anything. I have contacted several times for an update, and get nothing but excuses. "I'm sorry the website is down." "I'm sorry we'll send the repair people and email." "I'm sorry we don't have the pieces, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." Well I'm sorry I ever bought the machine, and I will never buy another Lenovo product ever. I will however try to make sure others don't get trapped as I have.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I just got a Lenovo Ideapad 330 and it won't see my HP printer on WiFi. I have tried everything I know with drivers etc with no success. I called Lenovo support and they told me they can't help since it is not their printer. They want me to go pay someone to get support. My warranty is good until Aug 2019 but I will be calling Best Buy to see what they say about this vendor and will never buy from Lenovo again.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

Charger is huge and heavy so falls out of wall socket and causes wielding inside the socket when half out, constant pushing back in breaks the weak prongs, had under a year on 3rd charger. Cost $59 a charger. Lenovo won’t replace but JB Hi-Fi has been giving them to me for free but has ran out. Two screws have fallen out the base and now the screen has snapped the weak plastic as it’s not supported by one of the screws that has fallen out. So now the screen is broken off from the base on one side.

Customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with, refusing to fix things when it’s on warranty until JB Hi-Fi calls them and has “words” or taking forever and making us jump through hoops. $2000 waste went and brought a new laptop. Would never buy one again. Seriously have never had so many issues with a bloody laptop lol. Do yourself a favor people and steer clear especially if you're not using your laptop as a stagnant desktop.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

My situation is the same as everyone else's. I bought a Yoga 920 used it 4 times at most and it broke down. I sent it to repair and have never heard again. If I don't call they don't communicate and when you do contact them they tell you the same thing over and over. They are working on it and they will contact you. My last communication to them was asking for my money back; at this point I feel I was robbed. I purchased something I don't have/cant' use.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I could sit here and write about all the problems I have had with my 5 month old Lenovo Yoga 920 glass, and the Premium Service contract I purchased but I will spare you the stories about how my battery failed, my laptop got so hot you could smell it burning, the constant power drain that leaves a battery with maybe 3 hrs of life, the keyboard that sticks, the subpar wifi, the failure of the screen to rotate, or the screen suddenly flips and you can't flip it back, the weeks I went only being able to use the laptop if it was plugged in, or the loose and in need of repair connective ports (usb thunderbolt).

All I want you to know is that despite the great reviews you read on tech sites for Lenovo 920 these critics are not living with these machines for more than a few days and if they waited at least a week I guarantee something would have stopped working, followed by something else, and so on. Read Lenovo's own consumer forum - it is rife with all the same comments. Almost identical. AND it is the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Nothing gets done. It is now 7 weeks and I am still waiting for the on-site tech to show up to put in another new motherboard. In these past 7 weeks I have actually been visited by the tech 4 times (4 afternoons off from work) and each time she gets here the parts Lenovo shipped are the wrong parts. For this price go buy a Surface Book.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

My N23 computer wanted me to update Windows. I tried that and it told me I didn't have enough memory and to free up memory. It took me a long time to learn that there were hidden programs taking up all the memory and they could not be removed. Stuff like Microsoft movies. They sent me link from a British newspaper explaining how to buy extra memory. I was having none of that. I told Lenovo to take the computer back. They told me to get lost. I contacted the store where I bought it and they are giving me a refund. I am thinking of suing Lenovo but I need to come up with a cause of action. I am liking consumer fraud.

Original review: July 27, 2018

I bought my Lenovo Flex pad and within a few the software crashed. I called Lenovo IT support. They troubleshooted the computer and told me my hardware was fine and directed me to software, where they immediately told me I had to pay to fix which I did in good faith. I was told I had 3 days after the issue was resolved to call back with any other software issues. They were not able to do a recovery, the only other option I had was manufacture reset which I agreed to. These tech did not know the product, I had to be telling them that my computer did not have disk drive, they did not know what software came on the device. They sent me the Windows 10 recovery disk, I had to wait for what was suppose to be the correct recovery disk to be sent to me, which was still not able to recovery system. So now we I back to square one and they are telling me that it is a hardware issue. Which they had initially said it was not

So now I am very angry, I want a refund because they were not able to fix my system. Now the manager is calling me and telling me she will only refund $30 of my $69 because they had sent me the recovery media. WHAT RECOVERY MEDIA because I have not be able to recover anything. Do not buy Lenovo product. They are a rip off. If anyone asked me about Lenovo I will most definitely be telling them not to buy it.

Original review: July 19, 2018

I bought a Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen laptop and right out of the box it had at least 8 dead pixels on the screen. I sent it to the repair depot and it came back to me quickly, which I was happy about. However, upon turning on the computer, I immediately noticed that the screen was now off center--there was a black bar on the left side and across the bottom that was not present on the top or right. The screen was not like this when I first got the device, so clearly the technicians at the depot caused this issue when replacing the LCD.

I called for a new service request and sent my computer back to the depot. The status changed from "repair in progress" to "repair on hold - contact call centre". They did not specify which number to call, so I contacted customer care who then transferred me to tech support, who then transferred me back to customer care. They had no information to give me, so I tried a different number. The representative told me that the technician was unable to fix the problem and said something about the screen resolution being set at the recommended level. I already knew that it was set that way, but there were still those black bars on the sides that shouldn't be there. The rep sent a note to the technician and that was that. The status now said "release from hold" and I thought they'd finally start fixing the problem, but a day later it changed back to "repair on hold - contact call centre".

I called yet again and they were busy so I left a message as instructed but they never called me back. I called the repair center number twice more before they finally answered and told me that the technician still saw nothing wrong with my computer screen. Again, I said that this problem only emerged after they "fixed" it the first time, and that the screen was clearly off.

They sent another note to the technician and said they'd do another retest. I doubt they'll be able to fix it, which means that I'll be left with a defective computer, as it's too late for me to process a return. (By the way, the representatives at the repair center are rude/unprofessional and unwilling to do more than the bare minimum for the customer.) I've had to call five different numbers a total of 13 times over the course of this debacle, been put on hold for god knows how long, and been transferred back and forth on far too many occasions. This has been an extremely frustrating experience.

Updated on 07/28/2018: Previously I described how the repair technicians insisted that there was no problem with my device (the screen was off center so you could see black bars on two sides when turned on). Following up with that, after the final retest they still found no fault so I had them send it back to me, thinking that maybe the issue resolved itself somehow. I got my laptop back two weeks after I sent it in and immediately saw that the problem was still there. I also received the wrong charger, definitely not the one I sent to them. They even accidentally put some other customer's repair request in my box.

I went to Best Buy to try to fix my computer but they couldn't, saying that it was a hardware issue and not a software issue, and that I had to go to Lenovo to fix it, recommending that I escalate the case. As disappointing as this was, I was glad that the Geek Squad at Best Buy was able to see the issue, reassuring me that I wasn't just crazy. I called Lenovo and got my case escalated, so hopefully my device will finally be fixed from a problem that they caused in the first place.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I bought a Lenovo Laptop Ideapad 320 November 20, 2017 with a 2 year replacement plan from North Augusta, SC. at Office Depot. Today I accidentally place a book on my across my keyboard and mouse area and it apparently damaged it. I went through Square Trade & they directed me to Lenovo who basically said my warranty expires in 6 days. HMMM. You do the math. Called on two separate occasions where I was to talk with a supervisor and hung on both times after 30 min. each of wait time. HMMM. Oh, by the way, when you call these guys you WILL BE SPEAKING WITH INDIA, not America. Good Luck! Right! I am absolutely livid about this.

Hey IBM. Did you sell out to the third party customer care! One last thing. I have discovered something interesting about this laptop. When trying to find a reset button I notice two interesting things underneath. One screw was missing for the motherboard and Lithium-Ion Battery. Second, I noticed it was manufactured on 05/17/2010. HMMM. You tell me what’s going on here! I thought I was buying a Brand New Computer & may have bought a remanufactured one from Office Depot. Oh, one more thing it was also manufactured in CHINA! TOOO! I am so confused! I will post another message update in the near future on how this ever gets resolved or not. WISH ME LUCK!

Original review: July 14, 2018

I have just been told that my 5 year old laptop that works perfectly well is obsolete because they can't fix the cheap hinges they used to build it. I have seen that this is a common problem. A £900 laptop going in the bin as they built the laptop with an inferior casing. What a waste and another addition to the plastic mountain. I will never buy from that company again and I'd advise anyone looking for a laptop to look elsewhere.

Original review: July 13, 2018

They sent me the wrong machine, accused me of switching it. Now almost 2 months later I'm fighting for my refund. What a joke this company is! If I could give a zero star review I would have. Not worthy of 1 star.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I purchased a 720S-13ARR directly from Lenovo. Build quality is good. I purchased this because I like the style (slim and light) and the price was very good compared to others I looked at. The laptop is reasonably fast and I had no problem connecting it with Bluetooth devices and a TV with a separately purchased USB-C to HDMI dongle. Battery seemed to last a decent amount of time and for the limited time I used it there were few issues. Except some major ones. There are video glitches that could not be overcome. There were bios and driver problems. Apparently the bios was not compatible with certain version updates of windows. These issues have been documented online and in Lenovo's forums.

After numerous attempts to correct these issues by myself (no luck) I called tech support. After describing the issue the tech took control and tried to update the bios. After this failed he issued a ticket and I returned the laptop. This was on June 12th. Lenovo states they have a 9 day turnaround time. They received the laptop on June 20th. Since that time they have not communicated the delays. Only when I make an inquire will I get a canned response requesting my patience.

I spoke numerous with Lenovo and they have indicated they would escalate the matter and someone would communicate with me. They did not. On July 12th I spoke with someone who again said they would escalate the matter. I indicated they had already done then. Their response was "my notes don't show that." I asked for a supervisor and after a few times on hold was told none was available that someone would contact me within 3 days. I am not confident that they will. And by the way I paid for the extra warranty...

I post this here because I found no avenue to post this anywhere at Lenovo. Similar complaints have not been addressed on their forum but simply ignored. I also post this so someone else does not have to go through this. Bottom line is... I bought a laptop and warranty from Lenovo that did not and has not worked as advertised. Their customer service is terrible. There is no way I could have any confidence in this product even if they return it. I am sorry Lenovo. I will look elsewhere.

Original review: July 10, 2018

Lenovo charged me twice for my order. They did not apologize, explained that they have the authority to do this as it is their policy (I unsuccessfully tried to explain to several Indians that it is an illegal policy in the US.) I tried to resolve it with their online chat, but they weren't helpful then started harassing me after apparently releasing my answers to a satisfaction survey along with my personal email to the agent. I'm honestly kind of grateful that I can sever my relationship with Lenovo with only a week-long headache. I cannot imagine how terrible their customer service is when you've already purchased their machine. I will never even consider using a Lenovo ever again. No computer could ever be good enough to make up for such atrocious customer service.

Original review: July 5, 2018

Very bad dealing with customers. My laptop having a complaint. A daily working of 12-14 hours is there with my laptop. I bought this only before 7 months. It's body got damaged near one of its hinges and also a budging above the battery. From last two weeks it is with the service centre. They are now also informing that the approval from Lenovo company still not obtained and they can do nothing unless they gets any approval. From 26th of June to till date I can't able to clear the complaint from service centre. Very very poor dealing from company and very low quality laptops.

Lenovo expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Lenovo is a Chinese multinational technology and computer company with headquarters in Beijing and in Morrisville, N.C. Lenovo is a leading designer of personal computers, laptops, tablets, work stations, electronic storage devices, smartphones and more. It was founded in 1984.

• ThinkCentre desktops: Lenovo ThinkCentre desktops are designed with enterprises in mind. ThinkCentre computers are ideal for running business programs.

• Lenovo H series: Lenovo’s H series of desktops is its line of home desktops. These computers are equipped to handle most casual and home office needs.

• Lenovo Thinkpad: The Lenovo Thinkpad is Lenovo’s dependable, durable line of laptops. Lenovo offers several different models, including the Lenovo Yoga 2-in-1 laptop that can be used a laptop or tablet.

• Lenovo Ideapad: Lenovo Ideapad laptops are designed for multimedia performance, including Y-series laptops optimized for gaming.

• Y-Series gaming: Lenovo’s Y Series of gaming desktops offer peak computer power for high-quality graphics and performance.

• Best for: Lenovo computers are best for casual users, businesses, home offices and gamers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs