4.7/5 (1619 ratings)

About iBUYPOWER

iBUYPOWER Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iBUYPOWER?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about iBUYPOWER?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I sent my order for the Ready To Ship Gaming RDY SMRVRG201 system on 8-31-2021. My order was accepted on 9-1 and with 2 day shipping with an expected delivery of 9-3. My prebuilt system arrived on 9-4 (a day late) from FedEx. It arrived in great condition and I was pleased setting it up. I added a WD 1 TB SSD and will change the RAM to 3600 Mhz (from the 3200 Mhz). I am very pleased that the system was well packed and arrived in perfect condition and the internal packing protected the GPU. After powering up the system I set the RGB fans and the RAM which can be controlled with the software that was on the desktop, but you can not control the RGB for the keyboard or mouse. The only drawback I have is that there are no manuals included for any component except for the MoBo.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

After a miserable experience with another competitor (CyberpowerPC) I was back on the market looking for a PC. I was glad I chose IBuyPower because they delivered. 10/10 experience and a working computer! What a concept!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

Great company that have pretty good deals on same day ready systems. Shipped and received in about 3-4 days after ordering one of their ready systems; was packaged very well. So far over a month using, I love my new PC!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

Was easy to build what I wanted and the computer even showed up before their estimated arrival time. When it arrived, it was in perfect condition, and they had plenty of material to show how you should inspect the computer before turning it on. After going through that, it booted up perfectly.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

Great pc for the price, worth it for those who don't want to build their own. But beware, trying to get ahold of support is a tedious process of them constantly updating the call wait time to a longer wait over the course of an hour or so, until they say the wait is an ungodly amount and don't offer a call back.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

Just got the computer today and everything is running great! Delivery was fast and smooth and they kept me updated throughout the entire process. I've run into no issues and everything is running smoothly.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

I ordered pc directly from iBuyPower from their site and it's the perfect pc. Really nicely built and just really nice job done... Thank you iBuyPower Team. Keep up the good work. I certify that this review is based on my own experience and is my genuine opinion of this business.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

iBUYPower is a very affordable service that has many great customization features when you are going to buy a pre-built truly giving you to options to make the PC you want! The build quality of them are outstanding and shipping and delivery are very fast given what they do!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Ordered a new PC and they did not have the parts in stock so they offered an "free upgrade". It was a downgrade at the same price with no apologies or "I am sorry package for wasting your time ordering from us." Insanely disappointing for a company that outperformed in every other aspect the competition. Back to building my own I guess.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

I purchased my PC a few months ago and I have to say that I am beyond pleased with the product I received. While the wait was long for the PC I wanted built, it was more than worth it in the end, especially with my top tier graphics card. I would absolutely buy from them again when the time comes!

iBUYPOWER Company Information