4.7/5 (1693 ratings)

About iBUYPOWER

iBUYPOWER Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iBUYPOWER?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about iBUYPOWER?

Original review: June 3, 2021

This is the 5th Gaming PC I've purchased from iBuypower.com, and every one has been better than the last. This one's a beast! Fast! I shopped all the competitors, iBuypower.com still has the edge. I'll be buying my daughter her new gamer later this year, from iBuypower.com!

Original review: June 3, 2021

I recently got a great PC from them that had a 3060ti and a Ryzen 9 3900x for a great price. iBuypower had the best price and deals out of every place I checked. I strongly recommend buying from iBuypower, I'm very happy with the PC I got.

Original review: June 2, 2021

I ordered my IBUYPOWER PC and it arrived in less than a month! It looks and works great! It was easy and simple to buy! I have had no issues whatsoever with my PC. It was a great price for what I got given the GPU shortage that's going on right now.

Original review: June 1, 2021

Honestly, they are fantastic. I wanted to buy a new computer, had my old one somehow last for 12 years. I wanted to build my own but with the chip shortage, I couldn't get the CPU nor the GPU I wanted. Other computer build sites charged much higher fees with longer wait times and did not have all the hardware I wanted. iBuyPower somehow had it all. Not only that but my 3090 GPU was DOA. I was able to get that RMA'ed and had a fully functional computer a week after the RMA. I only had to wait two weeks to receive the initial computer as well.

The whole process was very quick. The biggest thing for me was their customer service. They went above and beyond. While it is sometimes difficult to get ahold of them over the phone and the wait times for speaking with a representative is quite long (2 hours on average for me), the care they put into each customer is apparent. I would definitely recommend them. Additionally, a special thank you to one of their customer support representatives on Reddit. Jeffy was superb and made the whole process much less painful, and reassured me. Thank you Jeffy for your help!

Original review: June 1, 2021

I recently ordered my first pre built pc. Usually I build them myself but this was 100% worth it and I'm happy I paid for it. The pricing was pretty well priced and the quality of the product is great the presentation and cable management was really good. Overall I'm really happy with this product and if I ever buy a pre built again I will buy iBuypower!

Original review: June 1, 2021

I ordered the computer on 4/20 after a couple hours of research to see what would be the better deal and I went with IBP. My payment was processed days later and I had to confirm my address. After that a couple weeks later and my parts started gathering, I was excited and it moved fairly quickly from there. Assembly, QC and packaging was all done in three days. The PC shipped and I saw all the Reddit horror stories of people getting DOA GPUs. I did not expect much but to get a dead GPU and have to RMA it. The FedEx driver knocked on my door and handed me the package.

The computer looked very snug inside as I opened it, the box had no scratches or dents. I opened the box that contained the computer and it looked flawless, no scratches. I booted up the computer and set up windows and started gaming, everything went perfect. Everything was still in place from the foam insert IBP inserted. I've been using it for four days now and have experienced no problems. If you are looking for a good prebuilt company, I strongly think you should go for IBP as they offer great deals with great computers.

Original review: May 30, 2021

I ordered a pre-built Gaming RDY TMRIIBG203 for about ~ $1000. Shipped within 24 hours with 2 day shipping as promised, but arrived in one day! Surprisingly good deal that kept on giving. The RTX 2060 turned out to be the Gaming Z which was great for someone not interested in overclocking, and the SSD was a blazing fast NVME M.2, which I forgot to double-check about. PSU is gold rated. Motherboard and RAM wasn't anything special, but considering the state of the market right now, it's definitely a slam dunk deal on a pre-built that I hadn't seen matched anywhere considering the quality of all of its parts. Everything arrived well packed. Beautiful tempered glass without any scratches or marks. Came with a few SATA cables; would've liked some screws for an add-on SATA SSD but apparently we can ask for it in the support section.

Original review: May 30, 2021

I was nervous about getting a new PC with all of the shortages that have been going on, but was very happy with the service from iBuypower. The customization on the website was easy and I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly my system was ready and shipped to me. It arrived in good condition, no complaints here!

Original review: May 30, 2021

Great Computer. Came in way faster than I was expecting. PC was in great condition. The computer booted up and was easy to setup. Now I use a better PC for my games/work. One of the best things I've ever gotten!

Original review: May 29, 2021

Awesome computer. Had all the parts I wanted even during pandemic. It was really well put together and is nice and sturdy. Setup process was super easy as they set up windows and all for you so all I had to do is download games.

iBUYPOWER Company Information