iBUYPOWER

Compare Computer Brands

Research top Computer Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Hopefully by posting this review I help someone else. I purchased a gaming computer in May of 2016 for $800. By late August 2016 the video card was malfunctioning. I emailed the company about the defective card and they sent me an email on how to uninstall, then reinstall the video card. They neglected to tell me to save my pictures to another device and I lost them all! After emailing them back that nothing had changed except for the loss of my files, they asked me to call them with my credit card number. I emailed them back that I work for a hospital, and was not available to call them during their business hours, also that I had no intention of paying for shipping back the defective product they sold me.

When I asked that the customer service representatives superior respond to my emails, I was told to call during business hours. After three weeks of correspondence I finally received a USED video card. They had promised me a new and upgraded one. Big surprise... This one is causing crashes AND pixelated videos. PLEASE... SAVE YOURSELF MONEY, HEADACHES, AND FROM A BAD PURCHASE AND BUY ELSEWHERE!!!

It worked like a charm. I like it very much. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends. I did not think it would be all that great but it was worth getting it. It has great graphics, fast response, great download capability. I not real good with computer but it was very easy to use. This one has been fun to use and a great experience for me. It has helped me learn a lot of things I could not do before I got it. They are really great with helping you to understand how to do things with your computer, all how to set it up and help you get it running.

Computer handled my basic needs. Any heavy computer work I would have to use a different computer. Would not recommend for heavy computer use. Product was very durable. I used it and abused it for many years. The computer held up to many years of use and abuse and still kept on ticking. The unit brought great value into my life at the time I was using it. It accomplished most of the tasks that were needed. I would recommend the unit to others.

Good quality and very easy to understand. Navigating is simply on the computer. I would recommend this to any computer beginner or novice. Good price as well as good customer service if needed. Computer does what it is needed to do with a good speed. The computer is made of good material as is most computers. Havent had any issues with durability but who really bangs their computer around. Easy to wipe clean if dusty and eye pleasing as well. Great price for what you are getting technology wise. All the programs you need are on it and its speed is great. Looks good and is durable. This would be a great addition to the household. If you have any issues the customer support is friendly and well equipped to solve your problems. If you need to you can call them and they will find the issue in a timely manner and get you back on your way.

Unit is quiet and runs smoothly. Provides effective heat management. Unit was very easy to set up. The gaming potential is very powerful. The unit's durability and performance is sufficient for gaming. The unit has a very fast boot time. It will provide many hours of gaming pleasure. Very good value for the money spent, far better than buying a mass manufactured unit elsewhere. It operates very effectively to its tasks needed. I had not had any customer support issues to date with this unit.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iBUYPOWER?

I love iBUYPOWER. They provide quality computers at affordable prices. I recently purchased a gaming laptop for my husband and he LOVES it. I recently bought an iBUYPOWER computer from Best Buy. I used to have a CyberPower one but that one always broke down on me. I've had the iBUYPOWER computer for months now and everything works great!! I love it. iBUYPOWER is the crips. I like the Merch they put out. People are nice and helpful. Been to the iBUYPOWER tournament twice now and it's been an amazing experience playing with the pcs. They have such a great experience. Love it and the company. I went on Saturday with some of my friends and I was pretty impressed by all the systems they had set up. Watched people play and played some games myself. Considering on purchasing from them for my next pc. I also wound up getting some free swag like an iBUYPOWER shirt. Thanks guys! Very good service.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

iBUYPOWER was founded in 1999 to offer custom PCs that are focused on power and cutting edge technology to keep up with the demands of the growing gaming market. Located in City of Industry, Calif., iBuyPower is now one of the leading manufacturers and retailers of gaming PCs for consumers in the United States.

• Easy Builder: iBUYPOWER's Easy Builder walks consumers through the steps of finding the right computer rig for their gaming needs. Based on consumers’ gaming habits, iBuyPower makes suggestions for the right system.
  • Custom liquid cooling: Gaming PCs require a lot of power, and without proper cooling and ventilation systems, they can overheat quickly. iBUYPOWER’s liquid cooling systems can keep a custom PC running at peak performance.
  • Refurbished: iBUYPOWER offers a selection of refurbished computer systems at discount prices. Each system is guaranteed and comes with a 14-day return policy along with a 90-day warranty for laptops and a six-month warranty for desktops.
  • Weekly specials: iBUYPOWER holds weekly rotating sales on desktop PCs, laptops and other computer equipment and hardware. Products are subject to availability.
  • Laptop lines: In addition to its line of Battalion gaming laptops, iBuyPower sells ASUS and MSI gaming laptops. Screen sizes range from 14-18.4 inches.
  • Best for iBUYPOWER is best for high-level performance enthusiasts and consumers who want a powerful gaming PC.

Compare Computer Brands