HP Printers
1.22/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

HP Printers

Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

HP Printers Reviews

Original review: June 6, 2018

For years, I was a Lexmark fan but getting ink cartridges and driver updates were getting increasingly scarce. So, I bought an HP. I'm pretty happy with it to this day, even if it is a bit slower to print.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I have had great success with my HP Officejet Pro 6968. I purchased the automatic ink renewal and everything works perfectly. It is extremely easy to use and set up. 5 stars!

Original review: June 9, 2018

I will never buy HP products, they are the epitome of capitalism... Screw the customer for maximum profits. Everything about their printers is terrible!

Original review: June 15, 2018

The printer frequently gets print jobs stuck in queue and it's a pain to clear. It also constantly reminds me that I am using Non HP cartridges and I find it annoying. The remanufactured cartridges work just fine.

Original review: June 14, 2018

Very happy with these printers. None of them are perfect but mine has proven to be a workhorse. It locked up once and had to send it back but got a replacement right away.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hewlett Packard?

Original review: June 11, 2018

This is the best printer I have ever had. Works quietly and prints great. It's very easy to replace cartridges and easy to refill the paper tray. It is not bulky and fits on desk too.

Original review: June 5, 2018

For less than $100 this printer is awesome! Scan, print, can be use wirelessly! Last years and is quick. Uses 1 cartridge number for all colors. What else can I ask for!

Original review: June 2, 2018

HP is the most expensive ink refills and will not allow for non-branded ink. Printer heads go out frequently too. But I do love the fax use through internet.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Ink consumption is high and OEM cartridges are expensive. Therefore I am forced to use recharged cartridges which are messy but not necessarily problematic.

Original review: June 7, 2018

Quick response, fast printing, collates pages, never paper jams. A really good printer at a good price. Very happy with my printer over the last 7 years.

Original review: June 8, 2018

All functions of printers work fine. Read the directions for setup and updates to be sure and they will continue to work for you as long as necessary.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I like the printing quality. The ink is expensive, however. It also loses its online connection often. But Scan Doctor program is easy to use when troubleshooting.

Original review: June 13, 2018

Never worked well for me. I do not consider myself computer knowledgeable and I am still not able to use it any better than then (3 years or so). Thanks.

Original review: June 2, 2018

Wireless connected with ease. Use of printer simple and straightforward! Print quality excellent including printing photos! Can highly recommend this printer!

Original review: June 7, 2018

I have been using HP Photojet and Officejet 3 in 1 printers for both home and business for the last 10 years. For the price, they are a suitable option. A printer will last about 3 years before it needs service, which is usually more than a replacement printer. I use the printer and scan features, not the fax. I do not like the printer ink policy that HP has initiated the last few years that make it difficult to reuse old cartridges or 3rd party ink.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I have an HP 8625 printer, will print legal documents (18x 11/2 sheets.) Have no problem other than no manuals to use other than what is contained in the printer. Another switch that could be modified is the switch that turns on the fax print, to separate printing from blank forms that come thru, in another word, scan for blank information coming thru DELETE IT FROM PRINTING.

Original review: June 3, 2018

I really enjoy my HP printer, I bought it at Office Depot and signed up for the ink by mail and never have to worry about not having ink on hand. As soon as the printer starts to run low on ink they automatic ship me a new one before I run out.

Original review: June 4, 2018

2540 HP state it is compatible to all Windows, Vista, Windows 7. Did not service with my Dell Inspiron e1505. Called for assistance. That individual became impatient, rude and put me on hold. While he put me on hold and answered other calls printer is sitting here for going on months.

Original review: June 11, 2018

The HP printer has held up with a great deal of use. I personally like the auto feed for scanning & copying on my all-in-one. I may have to upgrade if I can no longer find the ink. I will get another HP.

Original review: June 5, 2018

This is my second HP printer all in one. I love it! It was inexpensive and does it all - print, scan, copy, web and photo. Customer service is great and the ink program is great. You never have to worry about ink and it's only $5.59 a month. I highly recommend these printers.

Original review: June 16, 2018

The only thing I don't like is the cost of the toner cartridges. Other than that the printer was well but I'm sure that there are other printers that have a better price or way to make the costs cheaper. They sell the printer cheaper but stick it to you on the toner.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I bought the HP all in one. It's very easy to set up and it will tell you when you need to add new ink, or if something is wrong and how to fix it. I would buy another HP.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Scanning documents can be challenging. It takes quite a while (5-10 min.) to get one page of scanned document to my email. And sometime I can't get the HP printer to work at all. Using "draft" quality setting has plenty enough visual quality by itself. Very crisp and dark.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I have several HP printers and they are easy to use and very reliable. I haven't had any issues and they perform multiple functions - scan, fax, email and offer wifi connectivity which allows smart devices to print directly to the printer without a difficult setup.

Original review: June 11, 2018

We like the printer and the model we got. It is our 5th HP printer. The only thing we noticed is that it goes thru a lot of black imprinting ink. But the color is really bright and clear.

Original review: June 6, 2018

I have had the same HP printer for 10 years now and it still works like new. You do not have to buy 4 ink cartridges (one of each color). It saves me lots of money that way.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I have had HP printers for years and haven't found any fault with their printing. I now had the one that scans and copies - it also has the fax feature, but I don't use that one.

Original review: June 1, 2018

HP is an okay printer. It prints well enough and I like the ability to print on two sides. Just don't get caught up in their Instant ink program. If you cancel, they don't let you use the remaining ink in their cartridge.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I have had this printer 5 years. No problem. Cartridge last longer than any printer I have had. It gives quality service. If it were to quit tomorrow I would go get another HP.

Original review: June 4, 2018

The printer, copier, fax has been wonderful. I can scan or fax multiple pages at once. It is very easy to use and I can also use it on multiple devices to print pages.

HP Printers Company Information