HP Printers
1.22/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

HP Printers

Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

HP Printers Reviews

Original review: June 15, 2018

The printer frequently gets print jobs stuck in queue and it's a pain to clear. It also constantly reminds me that I am using Non HP cartridges and I find it annoying. The remanufactured cartridges work just fine.

Original review: June 15, 2018

HP Envy 7640: Prints beautifully, but cartridges' a little pricey so get the XL (Extra Long Lasting). Main complaint is the usual HP bloatware, and more significantly the wireless can be unpredictable, depending on your WiFi router and ISP, so if you use wireless printing from Windows PC/laptop regularly, know that it may or may not work. Had this in two different states in remote locations, worked great in one, spotty in the other. Works beautifully from my IOS devices though, without fail.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Scanning documents can be challenging. It takes quite a while (5-10 min.) to get one page of scanned document to my email. And sometime I can't get the HP printer to work at all. Using "draft" quality setting has plenty enough visual quality by itself. Very crisp and dark.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I have an HP 8625 printer, will print legal documents (18x 11/2 sheets.) Have no problem other than no manuals to use other than what is contained in the printer. Another switch that could be modified is the switch that turns on the fax print, to separate printing from blank forms that come thru, in another word, scan for blank information coming thru DELETE IT FROM PRINTING.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I love my HP 8620 printer. This printer and other HP printers are very reliable and easy to use. We’ll remain loyal to this brand.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hewlett Packard?

Original review: June 15, 2018

This is a replacement from a Dell printer, fax, scan about 5 yrs old and is by far superior. More cost effective in ink usage and initial price was also cheaper for a complete all in one printer.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Printer ink is too expensive. Printer is excellent. Have had it for about 2 years and never had any trouble. It has been a good buy, never in trouble. Easy install.

Original review: June 15, 2018

You can't use the scanner if you are out of ink! Really! Paying for ink cartridges for my HP printer will send you to the poor house! The design of their products is mostly for their benefit.

Original review: June 14, 2018

Very happy with these printers. None of them are perfect but mine has proven to be a workhorse. It locked up once and had to send it back but got a replacement right away.

Original review: June 14, 2018

Love HP printers for the cost and reliability but I do not like that ink cartridges have an expiration date, as well as the print heads. The consumables are more expensive than they need to be.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I have several HP printers and they are easy to use and very reliable. I haven't had any issues and they perform multiple functions - scan, fax, email and offer wifi connectivity which allows smart devices to print directly to the printer without a difficult setup.

Original review: June 14, 2018

It is very temperamental. Sometimes it only prints blue. Sometimes not at all. It is very difficult to get out stuck sheets. It does not make copies. Ink is also very expensive.

Original review: June 14, 2018

HP has good printers but they have a few problems with the 'paper grabber' and had to get a new printer because it could not be fixed. Also a problem with reliability of the wireless setup.

Original review: June 14, 2018

Having a lot of issues with printing via remote from computer, keeps disconnecting the WiFi and constantly need it fixed. But, prints from printer well with no issues.

Original review: June 14, 2018

Some are better but not as easy to work. Tried Epson very difficult to use for copying. HP new ink program looks like a benefit for saving money on ink.

Original review: June 14, 2018

The printer is very reliable and the cost for the replacement cartridges are reasonable. The quality and ease of usage are better than most standard home printers. I would replace it when necessary with another HP.

Original review: June 13, 2018

Never worked well for me. I do not consider myself computer knowledgeable and I am still not able to use it any better than then (3 years or so). Thanks.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I have always bought HP products and have always been more than happy with them and their customer service, and their download site even for old equipment.

Original review: June 13, 2018

The printer loses the wifi connection, probably not all the printer's fault but have had other models in the same position in the house, with less problems.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I love my printer! Especially the ability to print wirelessly. The ease of changing the cartridge and clearing a paper jam are also very impressive. It prints absolutely beautifully and I look forward to using my printer for a long time coming.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I have a HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw. I've had this printer for about 1.5 years without any problems. It's easy to use, has a touch screen display for set-up, changing printer options, scanning, and many other features. The quality of the output is great and the price was very competitive. The only negative would be the cost of replacement color cartridges is quite expensive; however, they can be purchased quite reasonably through 3rd-party suppliers.

Original review: June 13, 2018

HP has consistently been a good product for me. It runs smooth, the ink is clearly printed on the paper and it keeps going and going.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I have the HP ENVY 7640 and it does everything that I want. But wish it had a separate tray for envelopes as I have to remove all the paper and readjust for printing an envelope which is somewhat a pain. Ink is somewhat expensive but the black seems to last a lot longer than the tri-color cartridge.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I have had great success with my HP Officejet Pro 6968. I purchased the automatic ink renewal and everything works perfectly. It is extremely easy to use and set up. 5 stars!

Original review: June 12, 2018

I've had HP printers and one Epson. HP offers decent printers for a decent price. And it doesn't require any expertise to set up. I would probably buy another HP if I had to replace this one.

Original review: June 12, 2018

This was the first printer I bought 12 yrs. Ago and still using it, easy and simple to use. My grandkids have used it for school reports, and printing things for their self, the color is so clear and neat you would not be able to tell the difference from the original.

Original review: June 12, 2018

The HP printer is nice and the ink is cheaper than most. It's lightweight and very easy to operate. Even my 13 year old granddaughter operates it with ease.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I have used HP printers since 1985. Print quality, even for photos, is outstanding. I have never had stuck paper or print quality issues. I am on my fifth HP printer, replacing only due to a need for more throughput.

Original review: June 12, 2018

The one I bought really wasn't the one I thought it was. It's a 3755 and doesn't copy, I thought it did when I ordered it but it doesn't. Plus it's extremely slow when it prints.

Original review: June 12, 2018

This is my 3rd HP printer and I've never had a problem with any of them. My first two were all in ones in their heyday so they were pretty costly. This particular one I have now was less than $100 and works just as well. I now use a laptop and needed the ability to use wifi for my printing. My last printer had wifi, but once I updated to Windows 10, connecting via wifi was a no go. Didn't want to have to carry laptop to printer and be stuck using a connection cord, thus bit the bullet and upgraded to my latest printer.

HP Printers Company Information