HP Printers
1.22/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

HP Printers

Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

HP Printers Reviews

Original review: June 1, 2018

First one that has worked for us from day one and still does works. All without a diploma or a teenager to teach me. Continues to work for us every time.

Original review: May 20, 2018

HP printers have been good. This is my third one in the last 10 years. I like HP products and my association goes back over 20 years when I had some of their scientific calculators which were programmable. I still use one of them today.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I have purchased three (3) HP printers for the features, print quality and ink availability. Cartridges other than HP do not always give print amounts but HP cartridges are much better, easier to install and there are only two (2) needed. My newest one, the DeskJet 2655 is great, but gave no warning the ink was out until it actually. Would still purchase HP. Computers and printers even in my working days were reliable and easy to use.

Original review: May 31, 2018

The touchpad too small and too touchy to input needed info. The angle of keyboard difficult to read for standard stand. Also ink dry too fast and if you don’t use the copier often the cartridges dry up.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I have an HP laser printer and use it on a daily basis for my home and things I do for my church. It is very reliable and I get a lot of copies out of one cartridge.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hewlett Packard?

Original review: May 30, 2018

The HP refills are very pricey. I either refill or buy off brands. The HP printer seem to work very good. The refill are usually available at Staples - some other brands are not readily available.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I own the 5533 HP. I love this printer! It was easy to set up and offers great features. The copy and photo prints are beautiful. I also like that I can print via eprint directly from any of my mobile devices. I would definitely purchase this printer, copier, scanner again.

Original review: June 2, 2018

Our HP printer is a scanner, fax, copier, Bluetooth and most importantly... It has never broken down! Our model of HP is user friendly. If you can read & select a button, you can use the many features of the HP without getting confused with high-tech jargon. It requires only two cartridges: black & color. It alerts us online when the cartridges are running low on ink. We are very pleased with our HP All In One printer.

Original review: May 20, 2018

The only way to make the HP printer work for you is to buy an extended warranty directly from HP, and also enroll in their Instant Ink program. It provides for printer ink, tech support, printer replacement and makes all the difference. Ink program is per month for so many pages, and so worth it. My new printer only lasted a month, but was replaced. It auto maintains itself. So far very happy after one year.

Original review: May 20, 2018

Inexpensive printer (HP Envy 7645 with great qualities and features but they do kill you on the ink cost.) This is still the best solution for my office.

Original review: May 27, 2018

The HP printer is good for the value however all printer are made of plastic and do not hold up well and there is little repair that can be done. Planned obsolete. Start making printer out of better materials and they will last longer.

Original review: May 26, 2018

My printer is now quite old but works very well and is very efficient with ink usage. It is an inkjet which started life using Windows 7 but transferred to Windows 10 with no problems at all.

Original review: May 25, 2018

The printers are great! The price of the ink cartridges is a bit high, but using recycled cartridges helps. The printers are easy to set up and use. Print is clear and clean.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I like that you can use the apps on either the PC or the front of the printer. The scanner is easy to get at and has many adjustment features so your printing or scanning will come out clear and easy to see.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I have had the hospital HP printer for about a year & the price was fabulous at approximately $60 for a 4 in1 printer. It faxes, copies, prints anything from computer etc. It's was the best investment for the money & haven't had a problems with it at all.

Original review: May 29, 2018

It's wireless and will not connect 90% of the time. Haven't had it but maybe 4 months or less. The reason I bought it was the fact it is wireless. Done what handbook said, but to no avail. It will not work as wireless

Original review: June 1, 2018

This printer is easy to use and User friendly. Nice purchase for day to day personal use. Would recommend if older and not use to printer. Lightweight too.

Original review: May 23, 2018

Overall, HP is a good printer. Has many features and is good on ink, but updates are anything but automatic. It is left up to the consumer. The faxing part only works if you have a dedicated line for it or it won't work. Has double-sided printing but is quite slow. The scanning feature is great - lots of options there. The plastic pull-out for printed sheets broke off after only 6 months and cannot fix (small plastic inner parts totally broke off) & part not available for purchase.

If you do a "system restore" to your PC, your printer will begin printing pages with info. missing or double-printing text over itself (illegible print), and other crazy anomalies happening. You can delete printer and then re-download from hp.com, but problem will persist FOREVER no matter how many times you delete and re-download (I know, I've done it at least 10X!). So short of buying new printer, you are stuck with pages being printed goofy. Very annoying, considering the price.

Original review: May 22, 2018

HP makes excellent printers as opposed to other products. I've never had problems with the printer itself but I have had multiple problems with the printer software.

Original review: May 28, 2018

I have a HP Officejet 3830. It does print, scan fax, copy and web. Pros: prints and scans excellent. Fax works great even comes with the fax cord. Cons: the wireless printer feature does not work that great. It's not clear to me how to make it work smoothly.

Original review: May 28, 2018

My HP printer suits me fine. I find the selection portion could be more simple but that could just be me - not very machine friendly. Quality fine.

Original review: May 22, 2018

It does everything you need it to do and does a good job at it. I have HP printer monitor desktop and laptop and they're all the best. I would recommend HP products for any of your needs.

Original review: May 26, 2018

I find HP Products to be of high quality. I have used other printers, Brothers, Lexmark, Epson and Canon. HP appears, to me, to be "industrial strength". No flimsy parts. We all have our favorites.

Original review: May 19, 2018

At this time I three different HP printers, they all work fine and they are all just a little different. One is wireless and I have no problem with using it for my laptop. I do find the ink replacement to be pricey.

Original review: May 24, 2018

We've had several different brands of printers over the last 10 years or so, but the best one yet has been our HP Officejet Pro 8600. It actually has outlasted the other by far. We've had it now going on 5 plus years, and haven't had any complaints. We've thought about purchasing another due to this model basically was for Windows 7, and since 2017, we've purchased new desktops with Windows 10, and for a while our original software CD that came with the printer didn't work with our new computers. So, we had to research, and found that HP support had a download for Windows 10, and that save us from going out, and buying another printer.

Original review: May 23, 2018

I use a HP all in one Envy 7640 printer, fax, scanner. Very easy to set up, has a large paper tray and will duplex without changing paper. Also has a small tray for 4/5 picture paper. Would recommend this printer. Ink is a little expensive, but I have found refilled cartridges work fine if they are of good quality.

Original review: May 28, 2018

HP has a great reputation in the printer world. I used to work on many of their lasers throughout the years, very reliable. I own 4630 HP inkjet myself. Easy to connect and use. Ink is costly so you must shop around; i.e. eBay etc.

Original review: May 22, 2018

I have a HP ENVY 4500 printer, which was purchased in 2013. Printing is on the slow side, but prints clearly with either HP brand cartridges or off brand. Works best with only about 1/2 inch of paper in the tray.

Original review: June 1, 2018

After a year of outstanding use, paper will not feed. I went through all the troubleshooting steps recommended by HP to no resolution. (HP Deskjet 2050). Scanner function works great, but unable to print. Cheaper to buy new printer than to repair this one.

Original review: May 27, 2018

I used HP for years and got tired of paying over $120 a month on printer ink! So, to save money, I pitched the HP Printer and got a new Brother Printer. Ink is less than $50 so I'm saving over $840 a year on ink alone. HP QUALITY but the ink prices are a total rip-off. That's why I refuse to purchase a new HP Printer.

HP Printers Company Information