3.69/5
Based on 1,161 ratings submitted in the last year

1375 HP Computers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 10, 2019

Third class service by HP. Very arrogant executive. I purchased this laptop in India. I got service till today in India. And today HP saying get in touch with UNITED STATE HP support. And he state away cut the call. This is the WORST service by HP. I TOLD THEM will upload a small video on all social media website and write blogs regarding HP laptop and its quality. I will make sure HP laptop sell to be hampered in India as well as everywhere possible.

Please give me contact no and email ID of HP laptop India head and area manager. I want in writing all your problem as a proof. I will present this proof in consumer court. I will make sure your laptop sale to get hampered by YouTube review and Facebook post and other social media in India. STILL I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY SOLUTION. Please do not buy any HP product as they have very bad product quality. Very bad service by service center. No support from HP. Buy Dell laptops not HP at any cost.

Original review: March 9, 2019

In less than 8 months, it has hard drive failure! The first failure was indicated by the apparent inability to move files - they did actually move, but I had to refresh both screens to see that. The diagnostic indicated drive failure. They supposedly replaced the hard drive. That was last month. We are now just starting the second week of this month, and the HP diagnostic announced that the "new" hard drive has critical issues! They did not extend my warranty, since I don't live in California. Note - my laptop is never transported and suffered absolutely no stress or abuse of any kind! Regretfully, I trusted the HP name. Never again!

Original review: March 8, 2019

Hi guys, Today I am going talk with you about my HP laptop. I am using it from last 5 years but till now technical damage or repair. But from few days the laptop keypad has some problem. If we press any button it is shown twice in PC and mouse has a problem. That's all. Without these it is a great PC for a businessman. Thank you.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I will never buy an HP product. I bought two in the past two weeks. I called HP support due to one not working the same day. The representative offered to replace it with a refurbished one. Then her “‘manager” got on the line and wanted collateral for them to keep their word to send a new one in one business day yet it was going to take 3. Suffice to say I ended the call and with it any business relationship with HP.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I just got off the phone with HP tech department for over two hours of restarting, rebooting and unplugging for them to tell me I need to buy 32 GB flash drive to repair my computer I purchased on 12/20/18 at Best Buy. I also purchased a care pack warranty from HP. (Waste of money.) I told tech not going to buy a flash drive so I can download a repair file that you want to email me. I asked, "Can you send me one or can you tell me where I can get my computer repaired." No, his response, unless it has been less than 90 days. I told the tech it was! (Which could not understand his accent because was out of the US.)

I registered on 12/20 when I bought care pack warranty. I had to talk to supervisor. He was very rude and told me that was following protocol. I told him it sucks and please fix my computer. Then he said, "For this one time only I send you a repair kit." I said thanks and "I need to cancel the extended care pack warranty since you don't want to fix your computers since it just crashed and now want me to pay for a repair kit to restore my hard drive which now lost everything." WARNING!!! DO NOT BUY HP. IF IT HAS ANY ISSUES THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL KEEP BUYING ANOTHER ONE.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hewlett Packard?

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I purchased a certified refurbished computer on November 29th. I spend $1300 on it, and was promised a 90 day warranty to accompany it. I would like to point out at this point, I could have bought a brand new Mac of similar specs for that cost, which would include a 1 year warranty. In December, less than a month after buying it, the left speaker stopped working. I spent about 2 hours doing all the troubleshooting, updating drivers, updating bios, etc. I purchased this computer as a necessary part of my graduate school program, and use it daily to do my school work. So while a broken speaker is annoying, sending it off for weeks for repair really wasn't an option. I decided to let it go, and deal with the fact that it was broken. After all, if I changed my mind, I had until the end of February when my 90 days expired.

On the 12th of February, suddenly my touch screen broke in such a way that it constantly was "touching" a line up and down the center of the screen, it was absolutely unusable and took me several hours to disable to touchscreen so the computer could be used at all. This was the straw that broke the camel's back and I called tech support. Now, I have a temper, but I know better than to let that loose while on the phone with tech support. I was a model customer, very polite and prompt. I was hung up on twice - now an hour into the phone call process, I finally was not hung up on and able to begin hashing out the problem.

FROM THE GET GO I told them exactly what the problem was, why I believed it to be a hardware issue, and what I had done already to prove that. It was all ignored and I proceeded to spend 2 hours doing all the steps I had already done so the technician could tick some little check boxes or something. Before any of that could happen she informs me that my computer is out of warranty. I calmly explain that I bought it on the 29th of November, here it is the 12th of February, it has not been 90 days yet. I send here a receipt showing I purchased it the 29th (A screenshot of my receipt, exactly what she told me to send) and we proceed with the "repair"

Two hours into it the tech tells me we need to reinstall windows and asks me to back up my data... She will call me back in an hour and we will continue. I back up my data, I cancel my afternoon plans, I wait. I keep waiting. I decide to go out to dinner some 5 hours later and I get a call from HP. I answer. There is no one on the line. They call again, no one on the line. They call a third time and I let it go to voicemail, they don't leave a message but stop calling.

Fast forward, the next day I get a call in the middle of the day, I leave work to finish this process. The technician asks me to run some more touch screen tests - I remind her that we disabled my touchscreen so that the computer could be used for ANYTHING, but she insists I run the tests. Obviously the touchscreen tests fail, the damn thing is disabled. She re-enables it (guess what immediately became unusable) and THEN determines I should send it in for repair (if only someone had suggested that BEFORE 6 hours on the phone...).

I get a receipt from HP stating "your shipping material is on the way, it will arrive in 2-3 business days). This was on Friday the 13th (ironic, right?) Here we are on the 22nd of February, and I just got off the phone with HP again trying to figure out where the hell my packaging is so I can SEND IN MY COMPUTER FOR REPAIR, it not only hasn't been fixed yet, it haven't even been able to MAIL it...

So far, I'm about 10 hours of my own time into trying to fix this, 6.5 hours on the phone, and still have nothing. Based on the hundreds of reviews I've seen for crap service, I bet they're running out the clock on my warranty and then will refuse to fix it. DO NOT EVER BUY AN HP PRODUCT. I don't care how good it looks, or how good your luck is, this is not an ethical or responsible way to run a business. I am so upset that I've given them any of my money, I will NEVER make that mistake again.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I have bought HP notebook 6 months ago, and it's become a piece of garbage which has no use. The kind of service they provide is very worst. I have complained about my laptop about 20 days ago and they haven't provide any solution yet. They just told that "We have registered your complaint and we are working on it." I strongly recommend not to go for HP product. Cheaper brands than HP provide more better product and more better customer service.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

The warranty department makes up every excuse NOT to fulfill their warranty agreement and puts blame on customers to get by with not the not fulfilling whys! I am disappointed in them. They were rude. And didn't want to help fix the laptop.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

A year or two ago, I heard about a vulnerability in __all_ modern processors that hackers could run a command and 'see' passwords in simple text. In addition, modern bios (after 2011) are written in C+ (like Windows) & can be accessed from the desktop of any PC. Bios used to be written in bin hex (machine code) so it was separate from Windows, and could only be accessed (flashed, or updated) with a program that usually could not run in the Windows environment.

I am a Computer Service tech. Today, an HP All In One PC (24-g237c) sits on my bench. It is totally unusable. It still works, yet a hacker, bot, or whatever has invaded the 'bios'. This allows the hacker (or whatever) to 'control' the PC remotely before hard drive, even in setup of Win10, even in a cd session of Ubuntu (Linux). I spent 4 hours on the phone with Costco to finally get an RMA.

The symptom(s) were; a ball/circle/square about the size of a quarter on 24" screen would appear about 3/4 to the left of the screen. It would bounce, and do various things like go from one, to several vertical top to bottom of screen. Also a dot, and the remote controller would have total control of the mouse, and would be deciding what the user (me) could do. It even did not care if I knew it was there launching Edge, Windows help (teasing, frustrating, scary) launching a movie about help, launching on screen keyboard, narrator, etc. I have about 15 min of video of this.

As a tech with 20 years experience, *I tell you truly, only replace the mainboard, & hard drive would fix this. That is one expensive virus/attack. This is an office client so I do not know how it got in. Wish I did. All modern PC are vulnerable to this attack. The manufacturers are turning a blind eye to this and that is not acceptable. I sent a letter to HP about this problem. I have not seen any response. Now, I have to hope Costco tech is able to see what I have described.

I believe since no internet connection exists until you enter some ssid/password. it must be using Cell, or Comcast open wifi *and* when you start this machine there is _always_ someone on the other end ready to torture the poor soul trying to use the PC. If someone is not wise, I am sure they (hacker) can see every password/account/pin (oh yea, it also removed the pin in an account I setup). I have a trained eye, a regular user could be in for a lot of (bad) surprises if they tried to keep using a PC in this condition.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

I have bought laptop some years ago and laptop is complete garbage now, I paid a lot of money for repairs and still nothing stopping from spending more and more. Laptop is broken at hinges due its own movement of opening and closing screen. I asked for help to customer but they never showed positive reply. Please guys, never buy HP products.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

I spent over two hours trying to get a red line to magically disappear. The final resolution was to send my laptop in to be REPAIRED. It was 2 days old. I received it on Thursday the 7th of Feb. 2019. The person was not helpful. I lost my cool and came unglued. The resolution was deplorable. I work for a very prominent company. WE WILL NOT BE PURCHASING ANY MORE H.P. PRODUCTS IN THE FUTURE. I give this company zero stars. I will add AMAZON made it right. They refunded me my money. Then I bought a REAL computer. Shame on you H.P.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I bought my HP laptop 4 months ago. It doesn't leave my desk. I open it to use it and I close it when I'm done. The right hinge is busted now so I cannot close it. I cannot even adjust the monitor. It has to stay open in one position. HP said it is not covered under warranty and would cost me $234.00 plus shipping to fix it. My 4 month old computer is now worthless. I will never buy another HP product and I would suggest to anyone find another manufacturer.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I purchased a HP Notebook and shortly thereafter realized the Miracast feature did not work. HP support determined that it was a 3rd party software problem and connected me with 'Smartfriend'. This 'Smartfriend' wanted $99 to correct a problem caused by the software that HP installed.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I am strongly recommend don't go for HP product. Customer service is very very worst :( in Chennai (Tamil Nadu). Actually my laptop hard disk got failure within one year. So I have requested to customer-care to change the harddisk. They sent one service engg. But he really don't know how to open the laptop properly after he fixed the hard disk, he broken other parts. Again I have raised another request. They sent another new service engg, but he is also don't know how to fix it. I have requested so many time to service head for this issue but still no response. :( :( :( Note: service is very very very worst. :(

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I ordered a laptop on January 3rd, 2019. Estimated ship date 1/31/2019. The delay was expect. 1/31/2019 come and gone. Called and found out the delay was due to Intel CPU shortage. No update on expected ship date. They are giving me 10% off because of the situation. That was great. I checked HP store and they are still 1 month shipping dates on new orders. No mention of the Intel CPU shortage. Based on articles on Intel the reality is these chips may not be available until the 2nd quarter of 2019. My biggest complaint with HP is they should be telling customers about the shortage during the purchase process and should not be giving an estimated ship date. Essentially since they have no idea how long the shortage will affect builds it is fraudulent to be giving a date without indicating there is a possibility that won't be met and why.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I purchased HP Deskjet 2600, came with little setup instructions. To set up must go on internet and download software. I was looking how to scan documents and an HP support person came on. Said I would have to download a driver. Because my internet is slow he wanted me to let their technician fix my internet for $100.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

My warranty on a sorry computer ran out over the weekend and I couldn't find anyone to talk to. Finally found a number to talk to live reps. Got transferred 4 times, stayed on phone for 2 hours. Their records show my warranty ran out two weeks before it actually did. I have proof of purchase and date. Not willing to help. I will never buy any HP product again.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

I bought a laptop and docking station in December. The docking station never worked, and HP finally verified this after 2 HOURS on the phone. They told me they would mail out a replacement. Queue to 2 weeks later, and it hasn't arrived. I call in (after going through 5 different automated menus, a 10 minute wait on the phone, and 2 transfers,) and apparently the supervisor decided to put it on hold for an unrelated issue. It never got sent out, and he had left it on suspension.

The guy I talked to said he would send it out, and I provided an address. When it was shipped out, they only put the City and Province, NOT THE ACTUAL ADDRESS. Again, after another 2 week wait well into January, I call back in and inquire what is going on. Ultimately the now 3rd guy on the case wasn't able to fix the address, but he said he would do it the next day.

Another 10 days pass, and the shipment hasn't be sent with an actual address. I'm now calling in for the 4th time, and now I'm told the 3rd guy hasn't even fixed it. HP now told me to call UPS to sort it out, instead of them fixing THEIR ISSUE. Literally never going to buy another HP product again. Each time it takes 10 minutes to even reach a person, and I've spent probably 6 hours on the phone, all stemming from their hardware being faulty, and incompetence for the 4 people I've talked to.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

I have been dealing with HP Customer Service and Support for almost 3 months about the same issue and have had to call approximately 8 times and the computer has still not been fixed and returned to me. The estimated return date is a MONTH after I sent it, who knows if that's when I will actually receive it. Multiple calls and requests have been unable to change this unacceptable wait time. I have never had such a terrible experience with a company before and if you buy an HP product, hope that nothing goes wrong and you have to deal with Customer Service and Support. Absolutely absurd.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

After spending a few hours researching and comparing all-in-one desktop computers, I decided to order the HP EliteOne 1000 G2 All-in-One Business PC from HP's website. They charged my Visa card and sent an email reporting the PC was shipped on 01/02/19. They even sent me a UPS tracking number. When I called HP to ask why my computer was not delivered two weeks later, and why UPS had no information about that particular tracking number, the rep had some story about a mistake with the UPS label so the PC sat on the loading dock and was never actually shipped.

She promised to send it to me "by tomorrow" with priority shipping at no cost. Three days go by and still no HP computer was delivered. Then I receive an interesting email from HP that says my order for the PC was cancelled and they refunded the money to my Visa card. No explanation was given. I called HP to find out what happened. That customer service rep said that particular model of HP desktop computer was discontinued so there was never an actual computer scheduled to be shipped to me. She also told me that the customer service representatives are "never told" when a computer is "out of stock" and "we have no way of knowing." What a great business model!

If I ran my small business like that I would be dead broke within two weeks. HP still has not issued a refund to my credit card. Then HP sends me a customer survey email asking me to rate my pre-purchase experience. I had fun with that! Moral of the story - buy your computers at Best Buy or some other big box store, where you can see the actual product and physically take it home with you. I think I'm done with HP. I'll be looking at Lenovos and Asus's.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Using HP since 2003 for computers, monitors and printers I never had a reason to deal with support until this computer, an HP Notebook 15. I've had to call twice in the 4 months I've owned it. It still has 8 months left on the 1-year warranty. I purchased in Sept 2018 and the first issue was no audio after Windows update in the first month of ownership. They blamed Microsoft. Last night it was an HP BIOS update listed in the recommended updates in HP assistant which I had been told to do every time there is an update by the previous rep during the first support experience. When I came back to the computer after the update was finished there was no longer an audio device installed on my computer. I purchased this for my work at home job and need it to work on every single day. So I contacted support to get this fixed because it was CLEARLY an issue with the BIOS update as it had worked fine before I did the recommended update.

The rep took over an hour clicking through my computer and finally told me I had to reset it, which caused me to lose all of my work programs that had taken a full day to install and caused me to miss a day of work. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told I would have to wait for a callback and I could purchase an extended warranty (Mind you I am still under warranty) for only $89.99. I called today to speak with a supervisor and spoke with "Customer Loyalty Manager" James, who snarkily informed me that it was a software issue and a customer only receives a complimentary 90-day warranty on software. In spite of the fact that their faulty BIOS update caused the issue. He told me any other support I might need I will have to pay upfront for assistance. HP no longer has this loyal customer and I will make sure I let anyone I know considering purchasing to stay away from HP.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I spent 45 minutes on the phone getting bounced between different departments and even bounced back to the same departments when trying to get something cleared up on an order I was trying to place. Long story short, I never actually got to talk to a human being or find a way of contacting anyone that could tell me about my order. I decided to just cancel my order, and if it magically showed up, I would return it. This has been the worst customer service and customer care of any business I have dealt with in my life.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I purchased a laptop 2 years ago. It was/is HORRIBLY slow. 60 days or less into warranty period I called and gave detailed issues. Their rep assured me "that's normal." Windows 10 is so complex, it's naturally slow. I'd rather have 7 I told him then. Has only gotten worse with time. It takes sometimes as much as 40 seconds just to open simple apps like email, FB messenger, etc. Most of the time, takes 4 or 5 seconds just for characters typed to appear. Can't even log in right now. Nothing will enter into the address bar for my password.

Tried to call, tells you to hang up and go to website. Website not available it says. Call back, and finally get a human option. Starts explaining how it costs, blah blah, then a free option offered, press 2 for that, bammo, your call is over. If they can't rip you off, they want nothing from you. DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, BY ANY HP PRODUCTS!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WORSE THAN COMCAST AND PRODUCTS ARE GARBAGE!!!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I am using original cord provided with HP laptop. A few months ago I am getting annoying popups from HP support telling me I need to replace with an original HP Smart adapter, I am assuming at my expense. So I go to their website to find this cord they say I need desperately, surprise they cost anywhere from $25 then they jump up to $70 and more and I get to pay the shipping! I have purchased 3 HP laptops because of price and have had major $$ issues and tons of frustration with the first 2 and now this. I have decided not to buy this HP's another way to rip off their customers and spend more on a no-HP laptop product that is not designed to rip off consumers.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

My new upgraded HP27QD 8th Gen 6 Core 32 GB Ram, 1 TB HDDm 572 GB arrived December 15, 2018. My bad, I had forgotten to check the box, install Windows 10 Pro. So I bought the license from Microsoft Pro and did a clean install--right out of the box, after disabling McAfee. Then I installed office and began. My Logitech keyboard starting typing backward and so did the on-screen keyboard--and the camera and photo apps were crashing. After Microsoft valiantly worked with me for about six hours, I called Logitech, a quick fix got the keyboard working and then I called HP (I had also bought the super warranty, on-site and dedicated phone support) Confidently told, it's Windows 10 Pro. This is a computer for home use, cannot run 10 Pro. Odd, it's offered as an option. Only if it's built in.

So three days later and a factory reset that failed with a download onto a new 32GB flash drive and a promise that a Microsoft rescue drive which would arrive after the New Year because tech support liked to celebrate New Year's (honest!) which failed, they agreed maybe it was a hardware error. They sent a box and managed to pick it up Monday, January 7--It's now back on a bench at HP. I thought, since they had to reinstall an operating system and probably a new bios if they have to replace the hard drive they could be an install of Windows 10 Pro--after all hardware is a blank slate isn't it? (I would pay for the upgrade) Well, HP's hardware apparently isn't.

Today, Thursday, January 10th, supervisor Saman, he said I could quote him, told me that the system was built to run on Windows 10 Home. I could upgrade and do an install to 10 Pro but it would invalidate my warranty and probably crash the machine. And what have they diagnosed as the problem, I inquired. I was informed that would be included in the paperwork when the machine was presumably returned on January 15th!

So I've concluded that HP cannot guarantee the stability and reliability of a $2300 machine that promises to be sufficiently powerful to handle usual home office workloads (I am not a gamer and graphics and streaming are of no interest) and what about the routine upgrades of Windows 10 and the regular patches--will they crash the system and invalidate warranties. The moral of the story I guess is remember to check all the boxes or don't buy the HP Envy if you plan to upgrade or add software as basic as Windows 10 Pro.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I my computer is about a year old, and the power button went bad. First, let me start with, I have a bachelor’s in computers and have worked for a few repair companies which will remain nameless for this review. I checked my warranty, which was still good until the end of January 2019 and at the time of issue, it was yearly December 2018. When I called the service, the technician told me that my software would not be damaged and they could fix my power button. However, I received a call stating that my laptop would not be covered because it appeared to be dropped and had multiple issues (broken power button, a cracked cover, broken LCD screen) for which they wanted to charge me over $600 on an $800 computer. I missed the call but called back less than a minute after missing call and went straight to voicemail.

I eventually got a hold of a representative to whom I explained that my computer has never been drop and that it was only going in for button repair. The representative then lied to me saying that they do an extensive inspection when damage is found to ensure that it did not happen in their possession, but when I ask for a copy of the report, she then retracted her statement. The representative then proceeded to place the request in again to fix power button, but I received another call later stating that they would give me a 30% discount to repair computer but would not without payment. I fear when my laptop returns it will be more damage than when I sent it in. What I want to know is what legal right to open my display case to inspect my screen. The top and bottom have different casings.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

We are a business and tried multiple times to get a technician to come out and fix our printer which by the way is not even a year old and already having issues. They kept pushing back the date and every time we called a representative to let them know our issue, they were rude and kept transferring us. I was transferred 6 times! Because no one knew why a technician wasn't coming to our location and couldn't tell us why the delay. It was a stressful situation not to mention we are business that use computers and printers EVERYDAY. This was such a inconvenience for our office and have decided we will no longer purchase from HP.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I ordered the HP Zbook Studio x360 G5, roughly a $2600 workstation laptop. These laptops are to gain customers in the creative workspace, i.e. photographers, video editing, design... I received my laptop, set it up, and immediately starting having issues. First, the screen would go dark, as if it were going to sleep, during setup. During this process, the keyboard was responsive, but the screen was not, this required a power cycle.

Then after finally setting up the computer, I installed my photo editing software. This software was the only application running, yet the laptop sounded like it was going to blow up. I understand a workstation will be noisy, but this was excessive. After hooking up an external hard drive, it was discovered to have a faulty USB port. Then upon trying to edit pictures, using the CTRL key to select multiple photos, the CTRL key kept getting stuck down.

During all of this, the computer still had the screen go back, which required constant restarting of the laptop. I call HP, I get my repair ticket open, I receive the return box in a timely manner which includes overnight shipping back to HP. I want to say HP would NOT let me buy a care pack where a tech would come to my house until AFTER this issue is fixed, even though it was a factory defect and I sat through a screen sharing session with the tech. I was told I would have FIVE DAY turn around time. That sounded reasonable.

I have had zero contact from HP, so I reach out to them in what's going into the 3rd week. They couldn't tell me what was being fixed without submitting a request and was told they would call back with details. However, they were able to tell me my part was on back order and an expected return date of 1/8/18. All of this took some time, as the original tech put my email in the system incorrectly so my case number and email address was not syncing up in the system. During this entire process, not one person contacted me from HP.

Here it is, 1/8/18 and I log into the system to see my computer return date is now expected to be 1/14/18. HP received my laptop on 12/21/18 with a 5 day turn around. It will be nearly a month before I get it back, assuming I even get it back, and again with ZERO communication from HP letting me know what happened. This is awful customer service and an awful process preventing me from doing the work I intended to do with one of their workstations. I photographed an event two weeks ago, where my photos are essentially useless now as people have moved on and other tournaments have taken place. They have cost me time and money, and not so much as an apology has been issued from HP.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I personally contact HP by phone & request 2 laptops that I want personally built my way. One is for me, the other a gift for my mother. I spend just a little over $2,000. What I received was nothing as I ordered. When I finally got a response they told me that prices are subject to change & suggested I order something in my price range. A total slap in the face after spending $2,000 & not getting what I ordered.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

My HP laptop computer crashed after upgrading to latest Windows 10, I called HP Tech support and was charged $49.99 for the Smart Friend Team Support service. I was instructed to follow email link for the HP Recovery USB download, but for whatever reason the software did not work or incomplete, the tech support recommended HP Recovery USB flash drive for another $49.99 to send by mail. But, I disagreed to be charged again, so I requested cancellation of service and a refund.

Three (3) days after, the HP department concluded and decided not to refund me the $49.99 to my credit card because according to them the tech support was initiated and my computer was not able to download the HP Recovery software due to my slow computer, therefore it's my fault. The HP department or customer service refused to refund my $49.99 charged to my credit card, knowing the technical support services was not completed or fulfilled. I am giving the HP Technical Support a triple zeros (000) ratings and a warning to the public regarding their tactics or scam to charge the client, even when the so called services was not complete or was not done due to computer download errors.

HP Computers Company Information