HP Computers

Compare Computer Brands

Research top Computer Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

My first 17" HP Pavilion with windows 7 lasted 5 years before any problems, converted to windows 10 then on its last watt of life, black screen not responding to any reset keys. Removed battery and unplugged in morning. Powered it up and was working fine. Saved files weird; then reset windows 10 and wiped files clean. Still working but bought a new 15" on HSN intel quad core, 1tb hard drive, 4gb ram, touch screen and HP office jet 3830 copier scan and fax no interest for 521.00 all together with tax. No interest for 18 months. On HSN card could not resist this offer... Use my 17" if needed now backup only...

I purchased an HP 15 Notebook PC which had problems from the first day of usage. The representative from your support department lied to me and attempted to get me to pay for a support contract. Not only will I never purchase a support service contract from HP I also will never purchase a printer or notebook again. You Goddamn product is faulty and the creep who I spoke to would not honor the service warranty. I will now blog this on as many tech websites as possible.

Horrible Z240 SFF Workstation! I purchased this "workstation" in mid-May, 2016 to use for 3D modeling programs such as Revit and Autocad and also for Sketchup and Adobe Suite products. I explained to the sales rep every program and reason I needed a workstation and he sold me a piece of crap - extremely slow, poor graphics, even opening any internet pages took very long. Then I had a few times where this computer blue-screened on me and had a message that there was no OS. It has taken me probably a week's worth of hours calling and dealing with HP to diagnose and fix the many problems I've experienced this awful machine. Now I have to buy another $1000 of parts to get what I originally wanted (they would not replace this piece of crap because I called in June, just shy of the 30 day warranty). I have had HP computers in the past but I will never, ever buy another HP computer again because of this horrible computer and experience!

Consumer Increased Rating!

I have owned HP products over the years. There is nothing more complicated, confusing & unreliable. I called HP for a continuing problem with printer, & was told there was a CHARGE for help. In the past, they try to get you to buy their ink, services, etc. This was after being hung up on, & transferred repeated times. Want a good product? Get an APPLE! Not only are the products poor, but the service is horrible. I'm getting ready to throw what I have in the trash, spend a little more money & get something I can at least get customer service on!!!

This computer (HP Envy laptop) does things on its own. The screen configuration will change randomly. When you touch the side, sometimes the screen will flip upside down. The power button is in a place where you have to reach to pick it up, so it constantly gets turned off accidentally. One week after I got it, the cooling fan malfunctioned. Sent it to HP, and it took them THREE WEEKS to get it back to me. Now it freezes when I'm editing my work, the screen will go black for about five seconds, and then come back on. The mouse is horrible. My ten-yr-old Toshiba has a far superior mouse. I want to shove this laptop up the ass of the salesman who recommended it to me. DON'T EVER BUY ONE!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hewlett Packard?

Bought twin pace printer cartridges ahead of time to have them on hand when I needed them. Tried to install the first set. Absolutely nothing printed. Tried second set and nothing printed, just printed blank page. Installed old cartridges and they worked though the color was bad since they were almost empty. Called customer service. They refused to do anything after passing me around among reps. This is unacceptable and I will never trust another HP product.

Hp 23.8 All in one with I7 and touch screen - Purchased computer 11/12/16. Called HP to help with set up on 11/13/16. Spent 5 hrs on phone to no avail. It was very very slow and would lose wifi signal. We have 2 other HP computers in same room with a HP printer that work fine. Told me to call 844-760-7201 later and gave me reference# **. A women named Blaca told me I would have to pay 14.99 to get computer to work!! Told her I would have to return it. Returned it 11/14/16 to Sam's Club. Do not buy HP computers.

I purchased a HP laptop and just three days later, I was not able to sign in with my password. It kept telling me it was incorrect. After several tries, I called HP support. The first guy I talked to was rude, kept asking questions before I could answer the first question, and then the phone disconnected. It may have been a signal drop. I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

I called back and spoke to an even more rude unprofessional technician, who after a few minutes on the phone with him, I asked who his supervisor or manager was. He said that he was the boss/manager. I told him "I hope not because your customer service is deplorable." I then told him that "I know you don't own HP, there is another boss above you", and he clearly hung up on me.

I called a third time, explained the first two phone calls, filed a complaint, and was given another number to call after all of this. I called the other number, finally spoke to someone who could help me, and then he said that there is a $50 charge, or I can apply for the yearly plan. Long story short, I only had the laptop for three days, it is still under warranty with the store and HP. I was not spending another dime. I took the laptop back to the store and got my money back. I will never purchase another HP product.

We as a business went to our local computer store looking for a new system for our office. We needed three new computers. The guy at the store said that the HP 22-3110 all in one was so great and very fast. We got them back to the office and ran very slow. I thought it was my internet so went to a faster speed (paid more for the speed) and come to find out, we took it back to the same computer store and they tell us it's like you're driving an 8 cylinder and it's only running on three cylinders. When I asked if we could add memory to them they said "sure but don't throw your money away. It won't help." Not happy in Colorado. Will not buy another HP computer!!!

I purchased a new HP desktop computer with a 27 inch monitor thru Best Buy. After I had the computer for 31 days the monitor would always go back to sleep. I called Best Buy and they told me what me what to do. After must tries and nothing I took it back to them. They said since I did not buy an extended warranty there was nothing the could do even though it was still under warranty. So much for Best Buy as I will not pay two warranties for same product let alone buy anything from them again.

I called HP and they tried to help me out but to my dismay they said it was a software flaw and they could not fix it. I said was still under warranty but they said it was a software flaw. I said it's a sad day when you buy something new and it doesn't work anymore and you pay out all this money for nothing. But I will not buy any more computers from HP. Told them to shove it. Hope this will help you make up your mind in NOT buy anything with HP marked on it.

My laptop screen cracked when I was adjusting the screen. It has never been dropped or anything of the kind. However, the customer service agents clearly did not believe me and instead quoted me a repair price of $280, and they thought it was a great deal. I asked to speak to a supervisor, and I'm pretty sure it was the same guy pretending to be a supervisor. I have barely had this laptop for three months, and have used it completely within reason. This will be the last HP I ever purchase.

I purchased a new Pavilion HP Laptop with a 14-inch screen, backlit keyboard and latest gen i3 processor less than 2 months ago from Staples. The laptop in no way undergoes any form of abuse or even undue daily wear compared to other laptops I have owned. One fine morning, the screen display showed a spider web/cracked pattern. There was no physical damage on the screen itself. I proceeded to call HP support where they informed me that HP does not cover any hardware related failures for the screen. The cost of repairing the faulty screen, according to the estimates provided by HP, is $379.00. The laptop cost $399 as I purchased it on sale from Staples. This will be the absolute last time I ever purchase an HP. Lenovo and Apple both provide much better warranties on their products, not to mention superior quality. My earnest warning to all who will read this and listen, DO NOT EVER WASTE YOUR MONEY ON AN HP.

I purchased the HP Spectre one year ago. Several months ago, the computer crashed (wouldn't power on). I called HP and they had me send in the computer for repair. HP replaced the motherboard and sent the computer back. As soon as I started using the computer again, I started getting BSOD of all varieties (e.g., system service exception not handled, KMODE exception not handled, etc.). I called HP and they had me go through numerous "repairs" including system resets, reinstalling the operating system - multiple times - etc. The BSOD issue persisted, so HP had me send the computer again. This time they replaced the hard disk drive and the situation is still not resolved. I continue to get BSOD after only minutes of using the computer. I was told to reset the computer again. After spending hours doing this and on the phone with HP, I have to send the computer back to HP for "final repairs".

I am beyond frustrated with HP for the time and money wasted. I've never felt so taken advantage of and mistreated by a company. My husband and I have owned several HPs over the last 10 years, but after this experience, I will never buy another HP nor will I recommend to friends and family and instead will actively discourage friends, family and colleagues from purchasing HP.

About four or five years ago I purchased an HP Pavilion HPE desktop computer. It has never run quite right and I was getting Windows errors on it right from the start. The computer oftentimes would stop responding, for no apparent reason. In the first year and a half, I contacted HP Support at the phone number provided by HP in their support software. The first time I called I was able to at least get some assistance for my problem though the issue was not completely resolved. On all three occasions, however, the agent who answered my phone call forcibly told me to shut my computer down 'right away' as someone was trying to hack it. All three times they informed me it would cost $200 for them to send someone out and make my computer safe from hackers. I refused on all three occasions, and for the first two calls, I felt it was just a money-making attempt on their part.

On the third attempt, however, the agent didn't even wait to get my personal information, and because these calls were spread out over such a large period of time, I immediately suspected a scam. On this third occasion I told the agent that these hackers have apparently been trying to get into my computer for quite a long time and they must be pretty poor at hacking if they haven't been successful yet. I then told him I did not appreciate the attempted scam and I hung up on him. I have never called HP Support again. I know there are scammers out there who try to break into people's computers and steal their banking information. I receive calls from people pretending to be from Microsoft, trying to scam me quite often.

I never suspected, however, that a legitimate business would hire people who would attempt to scam me. Because their customer service is (or was) outsourced to another country that is well known for the scam attempts that come from there, however, it does not surprise me. What it has done, however, is to hurt HP's reputation as a company, and I can honestly say I would never purchase another HP product again, nor would I ever recommend their products to friends or family. I regret my decision to purchase an HP over a Dell, and I oftentimes wonder if anything can be done legally about this, because it is completely unethical. HP may have offered a little bit more for a little bit less money, but their lack of concern for their customer service does not make up for the difference I 'saved'.

My 3 month old HP notebook crashed. Jumped through all the hoops - customer service said I had to. Finally got a code that said hard drive malfunction so they said I had to send it in. Of course at my expenses so I paid 500 for a notebook and it crashes and now I'm out shipping fees too. Bet they make up excuse not to fix it too. Was treated bad by customer service to begin with so don't hold out much hope of them making it right.

My wife and I both bought HP computers to use during college. We spent a lot of money on them and expected them to last. I have an ENVY dv6 and she owns a Pavillion dv7. After less than 1 year, my wife began having problems with the hinge of the laptop. There was nothing wrong with the computer, but the hinge was giving out. Eventually it got to the point where the plastic was falling apart and it would make terrible noises when she would open it. We kept replacing the screw but it kept falling out. We ended up spending over $100 to get the laptop fixed by HP support. When the laptop was returned to us, they had destroyed the hard drive and had to replace it as well as the hinge. That was very frustrating for us since it was such a minor problem.

Within the next year, my computer started having the same problem. My hinge has been coming loose and I have to constantly watch the screws and tighten them or else my computer will suffer the same fate as my wife's. It has been 2 years since my wife's laptop was completely refurbished from the repair incident. Surprise, surprise, the laptop has the same problem and all the screws are still in place. We tried tightening them and still, the hinge is coming apart. We called HP support but of course since the repair warranty is gone, they will do nothing unless we want to dish out more money. It seems crazy that both our laptops have had the same problems and yet there was no recall on our computers. We will never buy HP again.

Terrible company. I bought a laptop for a year and it had virus, all the system so slowly. When I tried to call for customer service, they don't even ask me for Specific problem, just said I have to pay $200 to fix it. And when I ask how to turn off the blue screen that I saw (not to fix), they said they couldn't show it by the phone and say goodbye quickly. So rude.

We have an HP desktop with inkjet printer. For whatever reason the desktop goes into analysis mode everyday with the system freezing and the inkjet printer goes into check mode before every print. We can't use either when either is in check or analysis mode. I complained to HP Customer Service and they exchanged the printer - but the same old problem with the new one - it checks before every print. When the printer is low on ink, but not out, the desktop will go into analysis mode before any print and refuses to proceed until I submit to a sales pitch for HP products.

There have been occasions when the printer is in its check mode when the desktop tries to go into its daily analysis mode and the result is everything freezes. We can't even reboot. We have to pull the plug and refresh to a prior date. I've been on net conferences and I get dropped because the desk top goes into analysis mode without prior notification or option to delay. Analysis mode is like a virus scan but we get locked out. We can see on screen the desk top inquiring about updates, etc.

HP Customer Service and they seem to take the position we must be doing something wrong. The latest is our desktop is now out of warranty. Even though the problem existed before the warranty ran out and they failed to fix it is not their problem now. HP wants a huge hourly tech fee without any guarantee of success. The alternative is buy another desk top. I contacted the HP CEO and that was like kissing your own sister - cold and unproductive. IS THIS PLANNED OBSOLESCENCE?

HP pavilion 15-N047TX Motherboard Problem. I had purchased the HP Laptop in 2014 and after One Year one day it just got dead. No POWER ON, just blinking the bolt (AMBER) LED few times. So I send it for repair. They told me after that problem lies inside motherboard and it needs to be replaced. Its a wasting of time and money for repairing.

I purchased a new HP computer tower, model D8X43UA#AB on 08/02/2013. Just over 3 years later the motherboard crashed and I now have to buy another one. This is a computer used by a 60 year old woman who does not play games on it. I have only had three computers in my lifetime and they have always lasted a long time. Not this HP. Needless to say, I will never buy another HP product and don't recommend them to anyone else.

I bought an HP laptop less than 12 months ago for my small business. Within the last year the hard drive has crashed twice and has had to be sent in. Both times it was covered under warranty, but it was a hassle and I had to pay the shipping. This bad product however is not the reason for my complaint!! Since the last time the laptop was sent in for repair, my office has received on average, 3 calls per week from scammers in India claiming to be with HP and saying that my HP laptop has viruses and they want to gain access to my laptop remotely. I have never allowed them to do this (obviously).

The frightening thing is, since the first call, they somehow know that I have had my laptop in for repair with HP tech support. The only way they could know this is: #1 if a tech support agent with HP gave or sold my info to a scammer (very likely considering the tech support for HP is all in India and so is the scammer) or, #2 if they hacked HP and stole my phone number and name and info and now know that I have an HP laptop. Either way, I'm not happy about it. After calling HP and receiving absolutely no help other than an attempted upsell for some HP security crap from a rude lady, I figured a negative review was all I could do. I will never buy HP products again.

I bought an HP Envy touch screen Computer on 2013, as a graduation gift for myself. The computer worked fine for about six months. After the six months, the touch screen completely stopped working and from then on, my computer would have random spasms, where the touch would make everything go crazy and I would have to close my computer to make it stop. I eventually got over that and learned to live with the sporadic spasms. Just about two weeks ago, my computer was working perfectly fine, but then when I went to turn it on one day, the screen was completely black and would not turn on. I am in college and I don't have money to buy a new computer, so I was freaking out. I had important documents on it, pictures, school work, and more.

Eventually, I got my computer to go to a setting where I could do a system recovery, which I did and after like 5 hours or rebooting, it finally started to work again. It worked fine until Friday of last week. I asked my roommate to help me study and when she was looking at my laptop, something popped up. She clicked it and it was updating my computer to the 8.1 windows instead of 8. My computer died in the midst of updating because I was flying home and when I went to open it, all hell broke loose. My computer once again would not turn on and when I eventually got it to go to the system recovery option, it wouldn't do that. I tried EVERY SINGLE OPTION POSSIBLE, but nothing worked.

So, I finally had to result in wiping my entire computer clean of everything. I did that and when I went to go start making my computer mine again, a notification pops up saying that my windows is no longer activated and to put in the product key. My HP was programmed with the product key, so I never got a product key!!! I contacted Windows to see if they could help in some way and they tried but said HP was overriding their ability to reactivate windows and so I have to contact them. At this point, I am extremely pissed off. So, I try to contact HP, because this is THEIR mistake. A system reboot is build within the computer, it should not deactivate windows. And they charge a fee to even speak with them on the phone about it. Like are you kidding me???!!! I have to pay a fee (money that I do not have) to speak with you about your system failing to function properly.

Granted, I had this computer for three years now, but I have never dropped it, broke it, spilled any liquids on it... It looks basically brand new. But I have to pay them a fee or buy a whole new product key because their piece of ** computer, deactivated windows. I'm sorry, but HP is horrible!!! Please do not buy this product, they do not care about customer service once so ever and their products are **. Constant random updates and constantly having to do system restores and system recovery is BS. My next laptop, which I would have to figure out how to buy because this one won't work for long without an operating system, will definitely not be a stupid HP computer!!!

I went online to find a company that could fix/repair my computer problems namely Mobile Computer Geeks located in Woodridge in Brisbane Qld (according to their business card). A technician arrived and started to repair/fix my computer issues. After about 30 minutes he then asked me to pay over $300 for upgrades to my older computer programs, which I paid in full. He then left and everything seemed to be working.

Then less than 2 days later my NEW UPDATED Outlook Express "Email" program started to SHUT DOWN, so I tried to call them. Eventually the original technician replied and asked me to "remotely" connect him to my computer, this I did, and he asked me for a further $60, which I paid in full. Then 2 days later my Outlook Express started to shut down every time after I tried to open the program. I then contacted the owner (Bill). His reply was fairly simple, "I will refund the call out fee immediately". Today is more than 7 days later, AND NOTHING.

I have owned three HP Laptop Computers and while I have experienced problems with each of them, the product itself is fairly good. However, customer support leave much to be desired. Following are a few experiences I have had: 1. I have been hung up on at least nine times; 2. I have been transferred to a department that had nothing to do with the issue I was experiencing; 3. HP customer service is outsourced to a country whose majority of HP employees I have encountered are not fluent in speaking or understanding English. The makes is difficult if not impossible to discuss technical issues and even warranty issues; 4. My experience has been that when requesting to speak to a supervisor, he or she is on another line and they can't or won't place you on hold to speak to the supervisor.

A product or service is only as good as the individuals who deal with defective products. What good is a warranty if you are unable to get the necessary instructions to resolve the problem. I have yet to read any other reviews dealing with HP customer support but I am willing to bet this is not the only poor review of HP's non-existent customer support. There is no order number since this was not purchased directly from Hewlett Packard.

I called to fix my printer because it won't print in color. From what I know, it is pretty standard amongst all printers regarding how to get it to print in color, if it won't. They said my printer was too old and they couldn't find it in their system, but all I wanted was some general advice on how to make it print in color! I know how to navigate around my printer, so, even if it was old... I wish they would have just given me some general directions... I don't know why it was so important for them to know the make and model of the printer. In addition, the man was very rude to me the whole entire time and kept laughing at me and yelling at me if I didn't understand something.

BUYER BEWARE. I am writing regarding the performance and service of an HP laptop, but more importantly to convey the unethical and criminal activities that have been conducted by both HP's customer support and service departments. From early on, the laptop worth $1,500 did not work appropriately. Due to time constraints, the laptop was sent in for repairs (failing video card, loud fan, malfunctioning screen display, etc) after the academic school year was completed, in order to not affect completion of schoolwork.

However, the unit was returned and displayed the same issues and was returned without touchscreen capabilities (which was previously functional). The unit was returned to HP again for repair and came back again with the same issues except now, the screen was completely dislodged from the face of the laptop. I have reason to believe, that this computer was never actually seen for repair (as conveyed to me during a discussion with Dominic in the Escalations Team).

When the first service complaint was filed, the agent indicated that the unit must be serviced 3 times to receive a refund. Since then, after spending months with HP in its service department, the computer is broken and inoperable and my warranty has now expired. I enquired as to whether the machine could be sent in for repair and considered for a refund as it has demonstrated that it is not a quality machine. I relayed to the customer service agents that I am being relocated, through the military, overseas and would need to receive the laptop back, at my new location. I was told HP does not ship internationally, therefore, rendering me unable to receive the product after repair.

After 3 hours on the phone, I was then advised to wait for a call (24-48 hour wait time) from the "military department" as they would be better able to assist me. After receiving no such call, I was informed that HP does not have a "military department" and therefore, 48 hours, that I could have sent the machine back, via stateside shipping, were wasted. As I did not receive a call, I called the case manager, Charlie **, who was not available, and then Alex **, who was also not available, and was then tossed around the "escalation team for another hour". I was assured by Richard and Dominic (ext ** site **) that Phillip, their boss, would call me in 2 hours. I expect no resolution from this call. However, I will continue to pursue this issue until I receive a viable option.

I am confident in the fact that HP's customer service and support teams have done all they can to ensure that they would not have to issue a refund for this defective machine and that I was not provided with all possible options to resolve this matter (including lying, evasive measures, and forging of internal records). The processes in place do not serve the customer, they do not work and they need to be examined internally without affecting the customers who invest large sums of money into HP's products. In a competitive field with companies like Apple and Amazon who have great customer service and support teams, HP falls far below the industry standard. For that, they lost a customer and I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

I have no idea where to start. HP Procurve switches - Glitch in the OS that causes packet collisions when autonegotiate is enabled. Called HP to find out about a work around, before I realized this was the problem, which turned into a 3 day chase of updating bios, repairing OS's and working on other issues, to later find out they knew about the bug and wasted my time and my client's money.

HP Printers - Years ago you could buy a steel chassis HP printer that would print over a billion pages without ever having anything outside of maintenance and toner replaced. Years later if you get 2 years out of them before the plastic chassis warp and cause the printer to fail you got your money out of it. HP servers - More backplane repairs than I can remember, between the HP BL, DL series you get a constant cooling issue where the fans that keep the drives cool cook the backplane and cause the servers to fail. The BL or Blade chassis suffer from the same issue taking down what could be half of your network.

HP Desktops/Laptops - The Day the warranty is up, they fail, if you get the extended warranty you would be lucky to get a year after the warranty is up before you have to replace a system board, LCD, or some other major part. HP support - After the XMas fiasco I no longer buy HP products, not even printers, they are now Canon purchases, and desktops I use Dell Business class machines, servers Dell, or SUN are my go to servers, the icing on the cake for me was when they didn't make quota in 2007 and Mary the owner of HP at that point decided to outsource the California Data support team to make up the difference to the shareholders.

I refuse to support a company that would do this... and make such horrible quality products... Last good HP product I used was HP UX version 11.00 in 1997.

It sounds as though I have been luckier than most of the other reviewers since I have had my computer a few years. This morning, it took THREE hours for updates to install and when I attempted to login, it took another FORTY FIVE minutes to "Restore previous version of Windows"--what?? Even as I write this review, and following the lengthy updates, the computer is so slow and unresponsive, I want to slit my wrists! Rather than taking my own life over a computer, however, I have begun researching buying a new computer--anything but an HP! Never again!

I bought an HP laptop from Dick-smith about a year ago. It was working fine, but for one night all of sudden, my laptop stopped working, in fact it died. Would not take up the charge, wouldn't start up. I took my laptop to a local technician, who checked my laptop and said that the mother board could have been died. Next morning I rang up to HP and told them the issues that I was having with my laptop. HP asked me to send the laptop for repair as it had a warranty in it.

As HP advised me to back up my data prior to sending the laptop to them, when I took my laptop to my local technician to back up my data, we noticed that internally few screw were missing and it appeared to be dirty as well, and the hard disk had no cover either. The technician said that, perhaps it was not a brand new laptop that I bought, it could be a refurbished one. This really shocked me! I took some photos of what its interior looked like when we had opened the laptop to back up the data. I mentioned to HP about how dirty the interior looked and the missing screws as well.

I send the laptop to HP and after a week or so HP contacted me saying that there was a leakage inside the laptop which they claim to be a physical damage, and therefore, it's not covered by the warranty. They sent me a quote of $1209 if I was to repair it. I said to the HP that I had neither spilled anything into the laptop nor had dropped it. I kept asking HP that how is the leakage even possible? HP claimed that I must have spilled something into the laptop that's why there's a leakage. The truth is that I had not spilled anything into. I took very good care of my laptop, and I am the only user of that laptop.

I learned that dealing with HP to be very very frustrating and useless. I feel like they rip me off, they sold me the refurbished laptop saying it was a brand new. What a lie from a manufacturer and/or a retailer!!! You would think that there is tight law and regulation around it? I have had a horrible experience with HP, and would like to tell people not to purchase their products. Any idea whether I could take this matter any further? I am a university student, and can't afford to buy another one right now. I know that the damage was not from my side. Could some one please help me how to tackle this issue?

Terrible customer service. Spend over hour on the phone just to have them tell me it's going to cost 300 to fix a 500 laptop I've only had for 1 year and a bit which we never really use it as a secondary PC. One day it just wouldn't turn on anymore so I called them and that when they informed me that they were going to ** me to get it to work.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Formerly known as the Hewlett-Packard Company, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, or HP, is a multinational technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif. Their line of desktop, tablet and laptop computers offer consumers a wide selection of devices to fit any computer need.

• HP Pavilion: The HP Pavilion is the basic model of desktop and laptop PCs for home use. The Pavilion line of laptops offers the same type of performance in a portable computer.
  • HP Envy: The HP Envy, a more powerful computer than the Pavilion, is designed to run programs that require more powerful hardware. The Envy is also available as an all-in-one computer and a laptop.
  • HP Omen: The HP Omen is the company’s performance line of PCs. The Omen tower desktop is built for power while the Omen X gaming machine is a cube-shaped high-performance PC. HP’s Omen laptop is the company’s portable gaming computer.
  • HP Z2 mini: The HP Z is a workstation PC designed to run business applications and maximize productivity. The Z2 Mini is a small workstation in a compact case. HP also offers Z model laptops for businesses.
  • HP Sprout Pro: The HP Sprout Pro is a 3-D scanning PC designed for educational and creative purposes. It is an all-in-one PC built to be easy to use, combining 3-D capture and editing tools to keep manageability and workflow accessible.
  • Best for HP computers are best for casual users, businesses, gamers and anyone else looking for a PC.

Compare Computer Brands