Fujitsu Computers

Compare Computer Brands

Research top Computer Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I've been using a Fujitsu Loox M series mini-notebook for years and it's been my trusted partner in school and at work. Despite all the new ones in the market these days, I can never seem to let go of this laptop because I love its functionality. It also has a sleek white look and has a 10.1 inch display which is just right for my needs. It's lightweight so I can carry it anywhere, and is in great condition even if I've dropped it on the ground several times in the past. Moreover, the battery works the same as when I first bought it and even if it has served me for a long time already, I don't experience much problem when I use it. For me, this product is well-worth the money and if it crashes, I will buy another Fujitsu computer.

Brand new townhome purchased in 2013 has Fujitsu split duct AC system. Air handler is warrantied for five years. One failed after one year, Fujitsu sent new air handler but would not cover labor and coolant costs which amounted to 610.00. Other air handlers in complex have also failed way in advance of warranty expiration. Massive internal leaks. Obviously they are releasing defective products into the market place without standing behind/covering all costs for their failure. I could understand a minor cost, but 610.00 is out of hand. They would not even respond to my email about this that I sent to their New Jersey location. My advice is to STAY AWAY FROM FUJITSU PRODUCTS.

We purchased laptop, model no. LBAH531GL, on 24/04/13. Not even single day that it worked, and the internet was much slower than the mobile phone. We called up the engineer who came from them, and was told that there is a technical issue on the laptop. Above all, it was the worst customer care as they were totally unsupportive. We also called up the Delhi and Bangalore offices, but nobody takes responsibility and keeps passing us on as if they are not working in Fujitsu. This is a biggest mistake that we made purchasing a Fujitsu laptop. We will make sure we will never, ever recommend any Fujitsu product to anybody. It is one of the worst experience we’ve ever had.

Laptop froze on the first day, latch broke - The brand new, never before used Fujitsu laptop locked up on the first day. The only way to revive it was to remove the battery. After this happened 9 times on the first day, the battery latch which was very shoddy, broke. Fujitsu wants to charge $230 to replace the shoddy battery latch. I would like Fujitsu to replace the entire computer with a new version of the same model (LH531), unless there are similar complaints for this model in which case, I would like a full refund of $482.32.

On January 19, 2010, I purchased a Fujitsu Lifebook U820 with an upgrade to Windows 7 operating system.

On October 5, 2011, its hard drive crashed forcing me to buy and replace it with a new hard drive and attempt to reinstall its operating system. I called Fujitsu, ordered and paid for the recovery discs for this computer and they sent me the Windows Vista recovery discs along with a Windows 7 recovery disc that will not work with my model computer. In contacting them, they have told me that they never had recovery discs for Windows 7 and that can't help me. I had to deal with Microsoft for the upgrade. I don't understand why they included one that didn't work then?

I feel this is dishonest of Fujitsu to sell a computer with an operating system and then to later tell the customer that they don't support the software they sold with the computer, as well as sell the recovery discs that don't work.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fujitsu?

I bought a Laptop on October 19-2007, the price is 999.99 and rebate 200 dollars, i send REBATE RECEIPT on October 21-2007 and on rebate form said i will in 3 week, but paid OFF Laptop, but still not revieved the rebate check 200 dollars,

I saw an ad in the web outlet store of Fujitsu for a rebate of $200 for the purchase of a Lifebook A6025 notebook. In the rebate form, the exact SKUs and UPCs where listed for the models for which the rebate was applicable; I clicked the link that was associated with the rebate offer, and purchased the the first on that came up for the lifebook A6025 model. Nowhere in that website or as a part of the product, were the SKUs or UPCs clearly identified.

When I received the product, the rebate form was not there, and I contacted the customer service who claimed that the model I purchased did not have the rebate offer. On the website, there was no mention of the SKU or the UPC codes for any products listed under that site, and it is difficult for a consumer to figure out whether or not we can avail of the rebate. Even though the link I clicked was defined the under the rebate offer, the page (where it took me to) did not offer any details about the rebate or about the product details such as SKU or UPC numbers.

I am paying $200 additional for the notebook than what I was planning to--had the rebate been honored. The customer service person asked me to return the notebook, which I am intending to do; but I feel that Fujitsu should have honored the rebate since it's their fault that the website is not clear on the rebate terms and conditions.

Fujitsu Computers Company Profile