1.39/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 18, 2018

225 Fry's Electronics Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 18, 2018

I think FRY'S is well stock and have all the products the shoppers need BUT the employees are incompetent, ill-trained and takes no ownership of the company. I say all the employees because my experience is based on all my visits. So my last visit, I went with the intention of purchasing a Lexmark printer, not many stores carry them. I stood in the store and watch two employees conversate and ignore me and another customer for 15 minutes (no exaggeration), called out for help and interrupted their conversation, so one employee walked to the back of the store and the other proceeded to the middle of the store, for a minute I thought I was a ghost, but then I realize another customer was having the same experience.

I walked to the front of the store and there was still no help, only a guy standing at the door, as I walked past, he said, “Have a nice day”; I explained my ordeal, he said, “Let me call the manager”, who then was walking to the front, I walked towards her, greet her and explained I needed help, she looked at me and said, “I will be over there to help you.” Felt better, walked backed to the printer, she was not behind me or next to me and no employee in the department, (back to square one), so I started watching the time, exactly 4 minutes passed and no help. I walked to the front of the store again, saw her talking to an employee in a red shirt, again, I passed the guy at the door and left, this time he said not a word.

People, please note, this is the norm for this store (Location Duluth GA); somedays they are busy making their commission with one customer, they totally ignore that you are also a commission. Do not waste your time, go to Best Buy or go online. This is a disservice to the word service. These employees just literally stand in the store and know that they must be paid even if FRY's don't make the sale and then they will proceed to the labor board for unemployment when FRY's goes out of business... Training is needed. FRY's please take heed... my visit was 4/17/2018 between 7:20 pm-7:40 pm. Look on your cameras...

Original review: April 8, 2018

Ordered the Samsung washer and dryers from South Houston, TX store on Jan 28 with assurance from salesperson that it will arrive in few weeks since they do not have any in the stock and will be forwarded from another store 7-8 wks delivery, called week 6 and was told, items went on clearance a day after I bought it and they had to pull Dryer from inventory in San Jose store, Washer is ready at Houston store, couple of weeks later, I call and after lengthy on hold I was told, "The dryer is here but they can't locate a washer..." and simply saying, "We will have to refund your money", after 10 weeks waiting... Very unprofessional and dishonest company. I plan on writing BBB and file a complaint, maybe this will invoke a change in their customer service behavior.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 26, 2018

I have only one request to Fry's that if they hire an employee they should also spend few dollars to train them. Asked for service three times from Joey (Fry's customer service guy). It took 30 mins for him to find the laptop final price. I had wrote the model (Dell Inspiron 15, 15.6" Touchscreen Laptop With 8GB Memory, Intel Ci7-6700HQ, 1TB Hard Drive + 8GB Cache, Windows 10) on a piece of paper. Anyone can turn on the laptop and find it by using search bar. However, as a customer service at Fry's you need to provide some more details to your customer. I, myself, as a junior college student have more knowledge than all their IT guys. Do yourself a favor. Never trust anyone inside Fry's (Burbank store) because they have no idea what they're talking about. DO NOT BELIEVE THE PROMISES THEY MAKE YOU! Only trust Fry's official website information.

Original review: March 15, 2018

I purchase a laptop from frys.com on Black Friday, I receive the item 3 months later. They said it was a backup order, the laptop didnt work. I couldn't put the windows key, I had to call Fry's, Dell, Microsoft, and everybody was telling me to call the other party. Finally I find the 3rd party who sell the laptop using frys.com, they couldn't work the code either and while we're fixing it the laptop keep going black, so they said they will send another one, I receive the second one on March and exact same thing happen, screen goes dark. I call Fry's. They said it is more than 30 days since they shipped the item and the 3rd company said it's more than 6 months that they sold it, and I haven't been able to use this garbage 10 minute, Fry's should be ashamed of its way of doing business last time they have my money.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I was sceptical about this site to begin with. They had the cheapest graphics cards of all the websites and actually had some in stock. My wife Rebecca and I bought a GTX 1070 Aero ITX for $469.99. It said it was in stock and estimated to be delivered on February 5th 2018, so I made the purchase around January 20th 2018 (also note that less than 5 minutes after making the purchase, the amount was already charged to my bank account.

About 2 or 3 days after I purchased the video card, they put it as backordered and erased the estimated arrival date. It also refuses to let me cancel my order because it says that the item has already shipped. I have emailed the company numerous times (I do not currently have a phone to call them) and have only received 1 reply, and all it told me is that the site has run out of stock from the supplier and to call sales to see about replacing with a similar product, none of which are in stock. They aren't replying to any of my other emails and it's still back ordered, despite other websites going back in stock. I DO NOT RECOMMEND FRYS.COM. IF YOU WANT TO BE SCREWED, TRY IT OUT. stick with Newegg.com or OutletPC.com. Stay away from Frys.com.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fry's?

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

I Purchased a 65 inch TV. When delivery man dropped it off at my door he slammed it on the floor real hard. He told me not to worry. Well when I plunged it up there is bunch of lines. I tried to call the store. Was on hold for two HRS. No one would direct me what to do. Finally tried to return it or even another one could not help. Asked for a manager. They did not have one. On Friday night left the TV there. They wouldn't give me some kind of received but they wouldn't. Instead they call security on me like if I was criminal.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

I was comparing grocery prices with Fry's and another market that I have been receiving home deliveries from for about 4 years. I'm 73 years old with no vehicle. Fry's prices were much better and they carried many more of products that I like. When I tried logging out of Fry's website it wouldn't let me. There was approximately $300.00 dollars worth of items that I had compared to my other website. I didn't want them all; for I was just comparing. Fry's also have other markets that they deal with and some of the products come from them. I called Fry's to ask about the website and also if there was just one truck, or more if some of my groceries came from another market. They put me on hold for at least 35 minutes, so I hung up and called again about an hour later. After waiting another 20 minutes or more a lady answered my call.

She was "very rude" when I asked about the deliveries and when I ask her if they had any sort of tech support to help me with the website. She was absolutely nasty and said; "No." She told me that she was going to send the groceries I had on the Fry's website out to me. I said,"please don't do that, I don't need all of those and was just comparing prices." She was insistent that she was going to send the order to me and in all honesty she was most hateful person I have ever dealt with in all my 74 years. I'm just thankful that she didn't have my debit information.

The market that I have been using for about 4 years may not have everything that I like, but they sure are nice people and the delivery men are so very helpful and kind. I'm sticking with them. Also, they answer the phone right away. Also, Fry's email is a hoax and does not work!!! I wouldn't recommend Fry's to my worst enemy. Maybe this will help someone else... Thank you for letting me rant.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I've never shopped at Fry's brick and mortar store in Dallas on NW Hwy. I needed a HDMI splitter, so I visited this particular store on Sunday, January 7, 2018. When you pick something out, they generate a statement, and then you proceed to the checkout to pay for it. When I got to the checkout, the line was a mile long, and only one single line to check out. No kidding, there were 75-100 people in line in front of me. Is this the checkout in a store, or a line for a ride at Six Flags? Anyway, I left. By the way, tons of employees working in the store, just none of them in them in checkout. Ridiculous! Who wants to stand in line for an hour to buy a stupid little item like this!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

Purchased MSI Gaming G Series computer 12/9/17 for $699.99 and was convinced to buy extended warranty for $209.99 because Fry's indicated they will replace it if ANY problems. Took Brand new still in the sealed box computer home. Opened it and the bottom of the computer was cracked by the vent. Attempted to Open the lid of the computer and a piece of plastic between the lid (screen) and body of computer was not properly aligned. This made it hard to open. But we needed to use it before leaving out of town on Christmas break. Took the computer in original box with receipts and warranties to Fry's on 1/7/18 and again on 1/8/18. They refused to do anything about it even though the damage was already there. Fry's does not honor their extended warranties. And now I am out $970.18

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I saw something on Frys.com I wanted to purchase. I have called the number listed on their website 5 times, each time holding over 30 minutes before hanging up. Today, it said estimated hold time, 4 minutes. 32 minutes later, I hung up. I had 2 simple questions. So I went back to the site where it says Email us. I write a detailed email to them, about my experience, the product I was interested, and a list of my 3 questions. I click "SEND" and I get a message, something about unworking URL or link, or some such BS- email destroyed, undelivered. However, I AM supplied a link to go back and shop at Frys.com. What a horrid experience. The only reason I am banging my head against the wall is that they are the only online retailer carrying this item that I am interested in. What a JOKE.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

Fry's accepted an order noting it was in stock on 11/24/2017, the Arlo Security System - 3 Wire-Free HD Camera, Indoor/Outdoor and Night Vision. Fry's sent an email confirming the order, and charged my credit card. I received a 2nd email 12/22/2017 noting the product was on back order and they would let me know when it came in from the supplier. I searched for the product online at Fry's and found they had it in their Dallas/Ft Worth stores - 3 stores in total. I replied to the email from "Tommy" with this information and did not receive a response.

Today, 1/5/2018, I called Fry's customer service, they told me they cannot take product from a store and send it to me, they had to wait for the supplier to send the product to them because in-store product is different than in warehouse product... at this point I am confused. I was charged for this product the day I ordered it - it processed through my bank on 11/27/2017. Fry's has it in stock at a store 3 hours away and they refuse to send it to me. This is not good customer service.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

Ordered and paid for a Bitdefender software digital download 25 hours ago. Got a message that I would receive an email with the download information. Have not heard anything. This morning the order status disappeared from my online account purchase history. Twice spent almost 30 minutes on hold to talk to someone - they would check on it and get it moving. Still nothing. Will not buy from Fry's Electronics again. Customer service, communication, and the marketplace experience is so much better at Best Buy and Amazon.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

Didn't want to give even 1 star. If I could give a -1 star I would. Ordered the wireless headphones as a Christmas gift and they never would even charge much less turn on. Called customer service to do return or something and they will not do anything unless I have the original box they came in, even though I had receipt. Kid tore open the box and it was trashed cause we thought with them being new out the box that they would work. I'm kicking myself because I didn't read any of the reviews on this or I never would have ordered them. Don't waste your time or money!!!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I purchased a Samsung 4 channel security camera system at Fry's in Anaheim. The installation was too big of a job for a DIY guy like me, so I took it back to the store for a refund, still in the box unopened. The girl in the returns dept. that attended to me gave me a dirty look, I think they are trained to treat customers negatively when returning anything (Why offer a no questions return policy then). To get to the point, after waiting 20 mins for her to get someone from the department that the cameras belong, to verify the contents. She finally processed the return. I used my bank debit card so the crediting of my account should be quick, it's been 5 days and still no credit. When I made the purchase, they took the funds out the same day so, shouldn't it be the same when crediting back? I don't think I can trust anything this business says or does. What happened to Fry's? They use to be such a cool store.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

Bought something online, but I don't need it anymore. If I return item to store, I will only receive store credit. (Seriously, Fry's?!?! So desperate for customers that you have to hold their money hostage to guarantee their future business?) If I want a full refund, I have to pay to ship the item back to Fry's. So, I follow their five-step return procedure and try to obtain their required RA#. Called customer service. Recording stated a 14 minute hold time. After holding 25+ minutes with no response, I hung up. E-mailed customer service for RA# two days ago; still no response. Great customer service, Fry's! No wonder some of these brick and mortar stores are going out of business.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017 Last time I have checked My order it shows it'll be delivered in 20 minutes (arriving time) then ten minutes later it shows it been canceled??? Two time in row

I've called customer service and after a day on phone no one seems to know whats going on. Just keep transferring you... They have no knowledge, very slow and they are not attending to help you??? I have been ordering from them since 2007. NOT ANYMORE. THAT'S IT. Never ever buy from them. It's wasting time.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I have been trying to purchase an item online, that IS NOT available in store, since last night. After 2 attempts and it saying that there was a problem with my credit card I called my credit card company who checked and double checked and said it was open to purchase without any restriction, so while I kept them on the line I tried to repurchase 2 more times and both attempts failed as the other two prior, the agent told me that it was an error on Fry's end and that I should call them directly. So I called... the automated voice told me that my hold time was approximately 10 min... 35 min later I hung up and tried again. Hold time approximately 14 min, I waited 15 min and hung up again and gave up until today. I tried once more to order online but to no avail - always the same error. So, frustrated as I was I attempted for my third and final try - approximately 11 min. hold time was fortunately only 23 minutes!

Then when I spoke to Mike/Micheal he basically (to sum up) told me that he could try to put the order through but being a special order the estimated date for delivery is January 5th but that basically it was all depending upon the manufacturer and that though it says estimated delivery date of January 5th, it could take 2 months or however long it takes the manufacturer to get the item to them... so ETA is unknown. Frankly if their estimated delivery dates are anything like their estimated hold times, I'll probably get it by January 2019! No thank you. Obviously I chose not to order with them. Take caution and much consideration when deciding to purchase online with them, and if it says special order - don't hold your breath!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Ordered item on Black Friday special. I thought I would try Fry's even though other companies offered same price. Arrival date by Dec 7th. Product did not arrive. Called Fry's Dec 9th. Customer Service said it was backordered and for me to call back in a few days??? Called 5 days later and still backordered. Never no emails from Fry's with updates during the 3-4 week waiting period. Still no contact with status updates to this day. Now it is December 19th and called again - same response. I found the product at Best Buy same price. Today I ordered the Best Buy product and it will be delivered December 21st with Free Shipping. Cancelled Fry's order. NEVER NEVER NEVER will shop at Fry's again.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I went there to purchase a wireless speaker surround sound speaker. I looked in the area for about five minutes, before a rep approached me to see if I needed assistance. He hadn't been with me for 15 seconds, before another rep, I'm assuming was his supervisor, interrupted him in mid-sentence, told him to help another gentleman, because he had been waiting for help. Without another word to me, the rep just walked away. I asked, "So you're gonna just walk away?"

I got no response. I was left standing there pissed off and disrespected. MIND YOU... I WAS THE ONLY PATRON IN THAT AREA AT THE TIME! When I said something to the supervisor about how rude and disrespectful that was; his response was even more disrespectful. He told me, "You can waited until he finishes with that customer". Feeling even more pissed off, I just walked away, to prevent an altercation that was definitely about to occur. I don't think I will ever attempt to shop there again!!!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I ordered a computer mid-tower and paid $30. The item arrived apparently safe. I did not see any damage on the box, however, the case was broken. It was a defective item. I tried to return and got an RMA. But since I did not find the item was damaged within 48 hours after the delivery, they said they would not cover the return shipping. It was obvious to me the item was not damaged during the transportation and I explained that, but they did not agree to pay the shipping. I found the return shipping will cost $30. So it does not make sense to ship it back and I ended up with a damaged case.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I am a new customer at Frys.com and I had made 3 orders all of which are in backordered state. There has been no communication from their side regarding the status and expected arrival date even after initial dates are missed. I understand from reviews that theirs is a reputed business, but the way these are handled are not professional in my opinion... Their Customer service doesn't respond over email and phone.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

The hops you have to go through to get a rebate is ridiculous and to top it off, they don't even give you the rebate. This is the second time this has happened to me. I will never shop there again. PISSED...

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I found some amazing sales at the Fry's online and Fry's in Oregon. Thinking about the regular news articles of Black Friday, my choice was to buy online and (because it was the only way allowed for this particular price) pick up at the Fry's on that date but around 5 p.m. I live on Mt. Hood, Oregon, and it's over an hour away at the best driving speed. Hmmm. I was told by Fry's staff that on Black Friday morning at 6 a.m. they had 1,900 people in line that had already ordered online and were there to pick up their purchases.

It supposedly took those people seven hours to get to the fully-staffed registers. I was also told that the scheduling of their workers was bottom heavy. I can attest that when I waited over four hours in line, I was lucky. I will attest it would have taken another two MORE hours in line if I didn't find my sister and brother-in-law in line and cut in. Sorry to all those behind me. From 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. I waited. And waited. And waited. As a former business owner, there were obvious effective remedies that could have happened: As soon as you knew there would be an overabundance of customers with preorders (WAY BEFORE 6 A.M.) Start choosing all your staff to do overtime. Any problems with an increased bottom-line will be rewarded with THOUSANDS of dedicated shoppers in the future.

Get ready by having a 'Lightning Patrol': ten or so staff members that are trolling the waiting line of customers. Their primary goal is to accept what people are saying, offer to help in any way possible, and RELIEVE THE CUSTOMERS of their feeling of helplessness. "Thank you so much for your patience. You are right: I'm as shocked as you are with this line. You and all these people saw the great deals our company, Fry's, are giving out. How can I help you? Let's scan in all of your purchases into one file, and when you get to the register, we can scan one UPC and your whole purchase will be seen. Anything you've wanted to add to your purchase will also be added. You are such a smart person to see the great deals we have for you."

Figure out that people that wait in line have needs. Are you kidding? People took your display chairs to sit in because they knew they couldn't stand for that amount of time. These weren't sales: they were LOST sales. Lost sales, staff twice went by us and retrieved chairs and walked them back to their display areas to be grabbed by the latest people in line. One person stays in line and you hopefully have others looking for other things to buy: The way you've loaded the POS close to the registers, you obviously understand that people in line will look around and choose to pick up what look like good choices. Please remember what happened on Black Friday: ANGER!

By the time we reached the last three parallelograms, we were all 'buds' that were angered against Fry's. Not only were we now uncomfortable, hungry, wanting a bathroom and disappointed we weren't able to pick incidentals at the store, but the cafe was closed and the sign that said it would be open until 10 p.m. and highlighted to show that the STORE would be open until 10 p.m. but the cafe would not be. It was like the staff was telling us how stupid we were to expect to have nourishment on this odd day. Not a good idea. About the water fountains: I understand you want to sell bottled water, but when your own POS cafe closes, please allow both water fountains to continue being cold. One was not cold at all and continued to not being refrigerated.

How much did Fry's lose because the deli closed as the managers felt it was better to keep with the program instead of reacting to an influx of customers? The customers in the line felt they were being abandoned. Here we are: 9:30 p.m. and there is no promise we can come to the end of our waiting. All of a sudden, there is some kind of overhead announcement that those people who bought items through Fry's can leave the line, that it's all right to leave because we can pick up our internet sales tomorrow without paying more. We couldn't hear what was being said and it was WAY too late to say this to the hundreds still in the aisles.

THE REACTION WAS - ANGRY LAUGHTER. These people, who believed in you, were told to leave the line and come back tomorrow. I spent hours in line because YOU AT FRY'S TOLD US it was the only way we could get this price. Who in your company chooses to be responsible? I know that because someone gave me grace I spent at least two hours less than I should have. 5. The reason you are receiving this information: One hopes you can respond to an open, honest reaction and make your next year better. I believe in what Fry's can do if only you listen to your employees and your customers. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

Ordered 11/19/2017, received 11/24/2017. Tablet was not what I had ordered. Ordered Vulcan Challenger II model VTA0802IM32 and received a model VTA0800IM16 that seemed to be a returned tablet as there was no setup for Windows. Instead, upon powering on tablet the message "your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator" was displayed. 11/26/2017 Tried to return to local Fry's store but was told I had to return to Frys.com. Monday, 11/27/2017, 9:26 am. Started process of getting a return authorization number from Frys.com. Tried to call Fry's and got a msg from Verizon, my wireless carrier, saying number was not available and to try again later.

Tuesday, 11/28/2017. Approx 4 pm tried calling again and after holding on line for 29 minutes I hung up. Wednesday 11/29/2017, 9:19 am. Called and hung up after holding for 18 minutes. Afternoon I tried to get a return authorization via e-mail. Filled out form and when I clicked the send box got msg "Oops! We're sorry, but there has been an error generated from our server." Tried twice and got same msg. 3:15 pm tried calling again. After holding on line for 22 minutes the line was disconnected. SO, here I am. I will never order another item from Frys.com. I will try to purchase all items at local stores and will use local Micro Center instead of Fry's.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I ordered a Seagate 2tb external hard drive early on Black Friday for the listed price of $59.99 through Google Express. Four days later I get an email that my order has been rejected due to a pricing error (via customer service chat) and is also now out of stock. I ordered the item through Staples for $5 more late on Cyber Monday. Customer service at both Fry's and Google Express were not helpful at all. There was no pricing error. It was a Black Friday sale. Plus Google Express gave me a $10 off code for first time purchase through their service that is now wasted. I won't be doing business with either again.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

On Thanksgiving I went online to check the sales at Fry's for Las Vegas. I found a 49" LG TV on sale that day only for $287, so I signed up for a promo code which was sent to my email, used it at the online checkout and received a confirmation. All I had to do was pick it up. Since I was out of state I went in on Cyber Monday which was the first day after I got back into town on the night before. When I went in to claim the TV the cashier told me the offer had expired. I showed him my screenshots of the confirmation with all of my info on it and the $287 checkout price. He went to get a manager, who left me waiting several minutes while he searched around before giving me an answer. His answer was that the price expired because I was "supposed" to pick it up on Black Friday. I explained to him that I was out of town and I couldn't come in to get it until I got back.

He counter offered me the TV for $396.00 but I told him that was not what I had signed up for. The purchase was not subtracted from my account because according to the cashier some buyers don't come in to pick up their items. Well of course I did as soon as I could but I still got penalized, even when I had gone all the way to the final checkout online on the day of the sale. There was no indication online that it would expire if I didn't come in and get it the next day. I would if I was there! This is just bad business practice. I was online for an in-store pickup but they didn't honor it because I didn't get it early enough. The manager who refused to honor the original sale price was a bald ** guy with a beard named Matthew.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

Fry’s Electronics Manhattan beach - The worst customer service. I don’t recommend people to shop here online even though they have good deals. We ordered two SD cards and pans, we only received our pans but not the SD cards. We called cs and Mike told us he doesn’t know why it was not delivered and that we can pick up the SD cards at the store or wait for delivery. My hubby purchased 2 other items from online and confirmation email for store pick up states it takes 20 mins for processing. We waited 3 hours still no confirmation email so we decided to go to the store since we needed to pick up our SD cards. We asked store clerk that we are here to pick up our online order. He told us to line up (there was only one long line which was combined with store purchases and online pickup).

So we got to register. The clerk Lida told him that he should of ask first before lining up because they are unable to help him. So hubby asked if he can just purchased the SD cards from there and he will just be reimbursed, clerk told him that it’s too complicated and she took his info and will give to the manager and hubby will get Call the next day. So basically he waited in line for 3 hours for nothing (waste of trip and time). No call back from them yet, hubby called them around 11am to follow up. He spoke to Lida who stated she remembers him from yesterday and that she gave his info to the manager but doesn’t know when he will be getting a call because it’s busy. So my hubby asked what is the timeframe she said she doesn’t know and ask for his info again and states she had to go because there are customers waiting. This is the worst customer service experience. Other retail stores are not like this. I don’t recommend others to shop here.

Updated on 11/27/2017: It’s day 2 and still didn’t receive a call back from Fry’s electronics staff or manager (Manhattan beach) regarding our online order. Such poor customer service. I don’t recommend this place go somewhere more professional and has better customer service skills. Other retail stores are not like this.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

Horrible online ordering system. Like a nightmare from the 90s with numerous errors. No other major retailer has problems like this, in this day it's unheard of. It is needless to describe all the problems with Fry's. looking online, the same problems existed 20 years. Bad business is their ethics.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I bought 3 Memorex MLT-3252 32 inch TV from Fry's. All stop working after a year, Fry's does not stand by the products they sell nor does Memorex, will not do business with either in the future. Stay away from both of them.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

Alicia from Fry's customer service is terribly rude and unprofessional. Fry's website says they are having problem with promo code but call into their customer service and they will be glad to help. I guess management didn't tell customer service to anticipate helping customers! After a long wait, Alicia came on the line and stated there was nothing she could do about the promo code not working. She offered to place the order for me but at full price. Or I could call back tonight. When I questioned the time frame to call back, she actually hung up on me! Great customer service Alicia.

Fry's Electronics Company Information