1.26/5
Based on 179 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

249 EA Sports Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Resolution response: March 8, 2018

It took EA over a month to get back to me.They eventually gave my old club back, however stripped me of all my FUT coins and all my in-form players i once had and took so much time and effort to get. My overall experience with EA was not good. Their customer service could not help me over the phone and their method of only communicating via email is shocking. Am grateful to have my old club back, but without my old team its not the same..

Original review: March 2, 2018

It has been nearly 3 weeks since EA banned/suspended my club in ultimate team (FUT 18). I purchased $23 dollars worth of FIFA coins of a website when I later found out was against the rules and regulations of FIFA Ultimate team. I had no idea... If I knew that was against the rules and would have lost my club there is no way in hell I would have done so! Especially after I have spent so much of my own time, effort and money on packs to build it to where it is. I have written several emails to EA and they have not gotten back to me once.

I have called the customer support line several times and they tell me there is nothing they can do, "just keep checking your emails for them to get back to you." I then receive an automated email saying: "Hello, We wanted to check and see how things were going after we provided you more information about your recent request. We’re happy to help if you still need us. You can review and update this issue from the My Cases page. If the issue has since been resolved, you won’t have to do anything further."

I later find out my case has been deleted altogether without receiving any contact from EA... All I am asking if they can give me back my old club that I have spent so much time, effort and money to build it to where it was, as it was an honest mistake buying coins off a website. There is no way I would risk spending $23 on buying coins off a website when I spent so much more on packs! I simply didn't know. Can someone from EA please get back to me and help me with my request.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

Wow EA you really know how to rip off your customers! I get it, to get the best team in Madden (MUT) you will have to be spending some money and I understand that. I have bought a few pack, but yesterday I bought another one of your most expensive packs the big game bundle which cost around $100. Obviously one would think the more something cost the more value it would have? Wrong. Not with EA Sports which should be renamed EA Scamsters.

After starting to open the packs one after another doubles of the same players was stacked in my bundle. Over and over the same players in the same positions. Literally when done I went and counted the doubles of players which came to a total of 31. This never happened before with me so I went to EA sports customer support and told a girl named Mary the story and all what she could say was, "Sorry that's how it work and we can do nothing." If you charge people a premium price for a premium pack don't rip them. That was definitely the final straw for me with them. Goodbye EA.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

EA is a bunch of scam artists. Over the years, the games made by EA Sports have become increasingly "pay to win". The 2018 editions of their sports games has been the last straw with me. The games are absolutely loaded with microtransactions. For example, one of my favorite game modes in the Madden series is draft champions. It's a mode where players get to complete a quick draft involving many elite players from current day and from the past. Then players get to play against one another. Really fun I must say.

But, now this year Madden 18 changed draft champions into MUT Champions and now requires 5 tickets to enter each time. What happens when you're out of tickets? Either you play hours of boring solo challenges just hoping that one of the packs you earn contains more tickets. Or, you can pay a nice price of $3 for 5 more tickets. This is absolute **. I bought the damn game. I should be able to turn on my Xbox and play the game mode I want whenever I want. I shouldn't have to buy more tickets.

Resolution response: Jan. 5, 2018

They got a hold of me and they are actually trying to get it all fixed.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

I used to be a huge EA fan until recently when I discovered that someone has linked their EA account to my Playstation network account. I purchased the most recent Madden a couple weeks ago and when the game downloaded and the update did as well I started the game and the EA login page popped up but an email I didn't recognize said was linked to my PSN already. So I contacted Playstation. They couldn't help so I got ahold of someone at EA who said they could help me with my problem. I thought finally gonna be able to play an EA game on my Playstation but then they tell me they can't do anything unless I have access to the email in question. I tell them I don't have any way of getting access to it then they say there's nothing they can do.

Pretty much ruining my opinion on EA entirely and for a company that's supposedly all about their customers this feels like a punch in the face to someone who has purchased EA games since I was a kid. So as of now I will no longer be purchasing any form of EA games or products until this gets resolved. And I know this won't be a huge problem for them but it more pisses me off that they won't do anything about someone else linking my PSN to their EA account. If I could go lower than a 1 star I would for this rating. EA I hope you see this because your handling of customers accounts is ** and I know I'm not the only person who has had this problem. I've seen a lot of forums about it and it just seems like you don't want to deal with it which is terrible customer service.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

Ultimate Team is a massive scam! To buy good players you need to spend money ($100's). The players are found when you open packs or when you save up enough coins to buy them. The high rated players are virtually impossible to acquire due to their cost on the transfer market. You can earn coins by playing matches but the amount of matches one would have to play to acquire e.g. Ronaldo would be thousands. In previous versions, items listed on the transfer market were accompanied with a player I.D. so buyers could identify who they were purchasing players from. This feature has now vanished and so EA can simply duplicate player cards/item cards at will. Therefore player prices can be forced up or down at the whim of the game developer. I've spent thousands of dollars on FIFA Ultimate Team and never been able to play with the top players in my squad. It's a big scam!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EA Sports?

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

Customer service was horrible. I tried to have an issue with a item I purchased but did not receive. The guy helping me said, "It looks like there is nothing I can help you. It shows you received it." I tried asking for a supervisor and the guy says, "No. I have resolved this issue" and disconnected the call. The worst service ever received.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I can't take Madden anymore. LOL. I'm going back to NCAA 14. I started over with the new Columbus Explorers and in the draft they called me the panhandlers. Wtf. These lazy EA **. First they don't let me actually customize my team or stadium, now they don't even get the name right. The last great game was NCAA Football 14. If you have that model for Madden and add the new catches then you got yourself a great game. ** you guys put out. Ultimate team is complete garbage, franchise mode has become a sad joke. The gameplay is all stiff and scripted. Even with 99 carry a QB fumbles every time he gets hit. Zone coverage are just pilons. I can't take it anymore. Going back to NCAA football 14. More like football, better modes, real customization, better formation subs, better overall hands down. EA you should be ashamed.

Original review: July 21, 2017

Thank god I didn't pay money for this game (MADDEN 17). What TRASH. I'd rather go back and play Madden 08 if need a football fix. Same garbage year after year. I haven't enjoyed Madden since Madden 11. EA Sports should be ashamed to put out garbage like this. You have developers like Rockstar Games taking 3-5 years to make games and you have companies like EA sports that just update the roster and put out the same game.

Original review: June 21, 2017

All the damn time I try to play Madden 17 the servers are CONSTANTLY lagging and affecting the game. I like to have my QB scramble to give time for receivers to get open and when someone does I'll try to pass and the servers make the game spazz out and my QB will be running backward and out of bounds for a huge loss. It's not my internet because every other game I play online works with no problems at all. Even when I play NHL 17 from EA Sports it lags! Seriously. Fix your cheap dollar store servers.

Original review: May 26, 2017

Fifa 17 Xbox-Honestly the worst customer support I ever seen. The game misled me to believe I would get a free pack when applying a squad building challenge but after submitting it I lost all my valuable players that cost me lots of money. Forget buying the Xbox plus buying the game I invested about $300 extra into the game and now it's all gone. The reps are in India somewhere telling me one thing and I get an email stating that all my investment is gone.

Original review: May 11, 2017

EA Sports wiped out my FUT Club claiming that I have broken their rules... SMH. It's high time Konami PES, Activision Blizzard or some gaming network overthrows EA SPORTS. They have been cheating customers for far too long and they get away with it every time.

Original review: April 7, 2017

First let me start by saying I have never had a problem with EA (ELECTRONIC ARTS) but last week I came home from work, turned my game on, Was locked out, after contacting EA at least 20 time to dispute the action taken against me. They replied with automated emails explaining that I have to wait 72 hours. On Five days later they emailed me saying that their ban will stand and they will look into this matter no more. I did nothing wrong so I would like to know what investigation did EA do to prove I violated terms of service? Because I did not. It's clear that I got hacked. Shouldn't EA look out for a loyal customer like myself?

Instead they punish me. There is no one to help in situations like this, you cannot talk to the decision makers at EA in no way, shape or form, their customer service department can't help with things of this matter. So where do people like us stand? Who do we turn to? I spend a lot of time and money on this game for them to do as they wish, so who can help?

This is The website I went on (fifautrewards.com) which I thought this was an official ea site, I don't know if it is or not but this is the only thing I can see that would cause this problem. Please check this site out. Attached is the proof that if my account was compromised it would have been from here between the 2 or 3 of April. Please check out this. As I have stated before I never broke any rules. And if there was any transfer of players or coins ask yourself why would I have an account for so many years and have a great team including non tradable Suarez. I don't have another account to transfer anything to... so if that's the case please track the coins and IP addresses. You will see that my only fault was to go on that site if it's not a ea site. Please look into this matter. I AM INNOCENT.

Original review: March 9, 2017

EA sports seems to believe that basic business ethics and customer service do not apply to them. Despite spending into a game, you can be banned from playing the game despite not doing anything wrong. What is even more appalling, is that there is no actual person to speak to; only automated e-mails that still take days to reach your inbox. It is simply unfathomable that a company can do these things in this day and age.

I have been playing Fifa 17 for 4 years and also enjoyed the experience. This year, like the other years, I loved my time playing. However, one day my account was hacked into and all of my team was sold off. All the hours and money I spent building a team in the game was gone. This was just the beginning. When I attempted to contact EA customer service, they told me to wait and see if it was a glitch with their servers. 20 minutes later, my account was banned; meaning I could not play the game that I paid for any longer. I tried to contact them again, but was told that the Terms of Service department (TOS team) is in charge of the bans and they do not have a phone number. Rather, you have to write an e-mail disputing the account ban.

I did exactly what they told me to do, and provided all the details as well as hard evidence that I did nothing wrong and that all of my items were stolen from me. 4 days later, an automated response comes back saying that the decision to ban my account was final and that the case was closed. No phone number, no reason, no explanation. Simply, I can no longer play a game that I purchased and invest hours and money into. This is how they treat dedicated customers. You can imagine where their priorities truly lie. Never buying an EA product again.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

First of all why have ratings when they mean absolutely nothing? I play the game for months to get a specific player 99 overall Michael Vick with a 97 speed and he is getting run down by defensive tackles who are 5 yards back going full speed. Why??? And the phantom fumbles cheesy drop catches and absurd interceptions, etc. I could go on and on.

I just wonder that the game favor the players that put more money into the game because there seems to be a little, lopsided favoritism and it's kind of frustrating for a game that supposed to be realistic. Again I ask, "Why have ratings when they mean absolutely nothing?" Speed catching, trucking, etc. just take the ratings off and just say it's a free-for-all, it don't matter, instead making you think you're getting a better player. It's false advertising and don't get me wrong. I gave it a chance and practiced... practiced so I'm hitting all the right buttons. It's a joke. I created this account because I kept giving it a chance but it's still just crap. Do not purchase this game until they fix this.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

Constantly crashing, I'm about 18 seasons in 15, went about 7 seasons in 16 and crashes. Whether EA or Madden but waste of money, people that make the game only cares about the money and fixing issues, need to fire everyone and quit making Madden completely. GAME SUCKS.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

I'm not sure about the versions of Madden between 2011 & 2016 but I do know for sure without a doubt that the Madden16 version took out one of the best features of the game and that is 1P VS CPU for a full season. Why would you remove this from the game? Not everybody has online capabilities and even if we do who says we want to play full seasons that way? Myself and others feel we've been robbed, we've paid $70 plus and got screwed on the options. You have destroyed a perfectly good time and a lot of fun. Change it back to the way it used to be or at least keep what you have now and bring the full season against the CPU back.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

I hate to have to write this because I love playing this game but do yourself a favor and save a bunch of Frustration and don't even download this game!!! I play this game with my son and we really like playing it because it's fun to collect The best team!!! But the system crashes all the time and if you're in the middle of playing it, you lose whatever you were playing! This is super frustrating when you're trying to save up for a player and you keep losing fans!! Like that isn't bad enough but I have lost the majority of my coins on numerous occasions which is the main currency, so it's basically like losing your life savings on a bunch of times!!!

The worst part is I contacted EA Sports multiple times about it and they basically called me a liar!! Like I'm going to waste my precious time to make up some ** like this!!! I have better things to do than to lie to a bunch of nerds!!! It speaks volumes as to how this company is run!! I own and run a company too and I would never call a customer a liar. If a customer takes the time to tell you that there is a problem, you need to listen especially when it has been happening for so long and to so many people (just look at your message boards)!

This is why E.A sports has such a bad reputation!!! They are too worried about putting just anything out so they can make money than taking their time to put out an actual good product!!!! Just remember EA Sports if it wasn't for us paying customers you wouldn't have a company so I suggest you start listening to your fan base, otherwise well you know what they say, the bigger you are the harder you fall!! I can't wait for another company to come along!!!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2016

Just to put into perspective how horrible this company is, I literally created an account here just to give them a ** review. I have officially vowed to never purchase another game as long as it has been stained with the diseased rot that is the EA Sports logo. Fans and consumers alike have been ignored time and time again just, so this greedy company can bathe in the profit raked in from their sports licenses. EA Sports has ruined the idea of playing football or soccer in video game format for me. Those are the only two that I've played, but I am almost positive that any other sports game created by this poisonous company is just as bad. The worst part is if it were just the sports games it would be ok, but it's everything. I am genuinely praying that EA goes bankrupt at some point in the future, so I can finally play a ** game a football without wanting to literally light the game on fire when I turn it off.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

I have been playing Madden games for 15 years now. Prior I played NFL GameDay on PS1, NFL 2K on Dreamcast, and OLD Madden on Genesis/SNES. Since the PS2 Madden first arrived, it has been broken. I gave EA a pass on the first few years as they added more realism and good features. Not to mention that I could always go to GameDay or 2K. Eventually a point was reached (2004) where I could no longer ignore the FREEZING of the game. New features had become more gimmicky and EA was given more than enough time to fix the problem. Now it's 2016. I took a few years off of new Madden's and continued to play Madden 13(12) on my Vita for the convenience of it. Of course this version was totally unplayable upon release but I digress.

I decided to purchase a new copy (Madden16) for my PS3 and what do you know? It FREEZES on loading screens, home screen. I was shocked that I didn't get frostbite from touching the game disc! This franchise has been nearly unplayable for far too long now. I looked up fixes and found people dealing with the same thing in Madden 11, 12, 13, 25, 15, 16, 17. These issues are totally EA as it doesn't matter what console you own or what generation for that matter. I stopped buying for a reason. Now I remember why. The only Madden that EA outsourced was Madden "13" on the Vita. It's the only version (after the update) that doesn't freeze at all. Coincidence?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2016

I have been buying FIFA for almost 20 years now and in my opinion this FIFA 17 is by far the worst one they have ever made. There is no defense as far as headers go, the gameplay is too slow, the glitches are awful and whoever is creating the gameplay obviously has never actually played soccer before because it is extremely unrealistic. You would think after all these years they could get it right but they obviously are too lazy to put the real work in for change. I am giving it a 1 star because the only things they changed from last year was not for the better but only made to game worse. It was much better even in 2015 and I would take that game over this trash any day. I want my money back for this game, but I doubt EA Sports will even do that. I honestly will never recommend or buy another EA Sports game ever again especially FIFA games.

Original review: July 20, 2016

For ** sake people it's your lot that keeps this pile of ** franchise going. They haven't made an honest FIFA since 98, too many buttons, glitches in the players, no tackling prowess, no passing or shooting accuracy. I went to FIFA 15 thinking they would sort all this ** franchise, all it is is predictive footballing, passes going to the wrong player, can't tackle worth a damn, totally biased toward the computer team, the AI is non existent, fed up of losing games but controlling the games because the glitches in players when they go in for tackles. There's 1 new thing I noticed on 15, you have the ball, you move forward and as you press r1 and triangle for a lobbed through ball, the player stops and lets the ball slightly move forward but the player stays where he is, so he loses the ball, glitch, glitch, glitch, on all your players.

The change player on manual is **, most of the time it changes to the wrong player, over biasness toward the computer team from the ref. The amount of free kick, penalties he does my team for but their team can hack me down from anywhere, even behind, and no free kick. Please EA you can't write AI for the computer team so you handicap my team to make it not even equal. Before you go into the match, your madden is just as **. Do me a favour and bin this franchise ** once and for all. I hope this gets sent to you cause you clearly can't make a non predictive football sim to save your ** lives. 90% gameplay what a load of **, minus 100% gameplay. I don't buy your game cause it looks good, I buy it in the hope that you will fix this ** franchise or just ** bin it. Pro Evo is ** too! But at least you can tackle on that game.

Any other gamemaker please make an honest football sim and not this predictive crap. We've been spoon fed since FIFA 2000. EA if you're gonna keep making football sims, give us a PlayStation 3 re-make of the brilliant FIFA 98. The computer doesn't beat me with talent. No it ** up my gameplay, and handicaps my team. Not fair predictive **, to watch when you lose 1-0 so many times, and when you looks at the read up of the game you've had 12 shots, 8 on target, the computer has 1- shot, 1 on target, or 3-shot 2 on target. Doesn't add up.

Please, please, people do like I have done after buying this last piece of ** from EA cheats. I don't buy this ** anymore and I will do my utmost to put all my friends off this cheating predictive footballing ** franchise. The players even slower than the computers, but out of it all the tackling is total rubbish. So my rating of the whole franchise since 2000 is don't just bin it, get all copies of all years from 2000 on and have a big ** bonfire. No wonder I heard you delete all bad reviews of your crap so that people will keep buying this **!!!

Original review: July 13, 2016

Recently bought UFC 2 on Xbox One on sale for £35, and in all honesty it was £35 too much. As someone who played and fairly enjoyed the original EA Sports UFC game, I was particularly looking forward to getting the latest installment, but I was let down in every regard. Taking away the fact I paid nearly full price for a game that is essentially a carbon copy of its predecessor with a slight graphics update and a few new fighters. The main issue I have with this game is its habit of cheating the player. You can dominate your opponent bell to bell for 5 rounds and you'll still lose to the judges stupefying scorecards. I enjoy challenging games, but when you not only overcome the challenge but you do it flawlessly, and then the game turns round and goes, "Nope. You still lose.", what enjoyment can be found in that?!

Fighter's overall attributes don't mean anything either, as you can outrank an A.I. controlled opponent by 5-10 points and yet they'll flatten you out in the first round, even on the easiest difficulty setting! Call me daft, but I see that as not only blatantly cheating you out of a fun and enjoyable experience, but also blatantly cheating you out of your hard earned money that you used to purchase this game.

This isn't the first time EA Sport have pulled this is in a game, but it is by far their most overt, shameless and unabashed attempt to dump on their fans (casual or loyal) I have ever seen, and I for one will boycotting all future EA games. They just don't care. They need to buck up their ideas and understand we don't need them, they need us. Furthermore they owe it to every single person who pays money for their product to ensure that the product is both entertaining and satisfying, but at the very least free of biased game play. Otherwise it's not a game, it just an expensive paperweight.

Original review: June 23, 2016

EA Sports **!! The biggest problem is EA Sports makes too much money from ** licenses to care about the products they force on the public. They rob the world of millions every year.

Original review: May 15, 2016

I've played FIFA all my life and I'm fed up at this point. The game is so inconsistent. I've tried and tried to just forget it and move past it but honestly it's **. Why is my goalie sliding on his butt moving his arms out of the way when it's right to him. And if I have a guy with 90 control how is he so sloppy with the ball. Don't forget the new no touch dribbling works 1 out 100 times if you're lucky. Also their CPUs pick up on patterns but yours will just jog around having a great time doing nothing. If it's the final 10 mins in a game and you're down 1-0 you're telling me if I have 4 guys around the guy with a ball they wouldn't be all out pressuring him. And if you lose the ball or take a bad touch your guy is frozen or stumbles. In real life you can move after a bad touch. There is so much wrong with the game.

If you're going to make a game where you beat Chelsea 5-0 and lose to Aston Villa 2-0 how is that possible. The game is so inconsistent and it's unrealistic. Why are the formations you can choose so weird too. I don't want all my players 30 yards away from each other. And there is no movement from your CPUs. Their team picks up on patterns and if I have Bale just because he's dribbling that doesn't mean Fazio is faster than him who has a speed rating in the 30's. It's a joke. How come their goalie can save an upper 90 shot and mine can't even jump up and grab a ball that was cleared into the air. Also if I have Marcos Rojo and they have Benteke and there is a cross how is Benteke just 1 foot over him pushing him out of the way getting in front and power heading it right to De Gea who of course missed it because the game is fixed. The game completely messes with your team. It's like if you're gonna be bad at least be consistent.

I see so much movement one game and none the next. And you're telling me that Rojo can't go up for a header or get in the way so it's not a goal and force him into a bad header. Also refs suck. If I'm getting my jersey pulled and hacked and unfair tackles and I slide and get the ball how is mine a foul and theirs isn't. Plus you're saying Neymar can't outrun a slow outside back and what's funny is that they know what you're gonna do. They basically know I'm gonna cut inside and then of course it's an automatic goal on a counter attack cross. I want it to seem like I'm playing a real person not a computer. If I have Neymar Depay and Rooney up top how come neither one of them can ** dribble score or cross it. It's an absolute joke. EA is a joke. I hate to say it but I might switch to PES because I want to play the same that I love and I want a good game.

Stop saying you have all new mechanics and a brand new updated changed game. It's the same ** game with new updates to ratings. Messi is not a 96. He cuts, he's fast and he shoots. Nothing more. Plus skill moves like rolling the ball and stuff like that shouldn't take me to switch my hand position just so I can't hold L2 and use the right stick when it doesn't even do the right move that I want it to do. It's a joke and I'm done. EA I'm done. Also 2k16 sucks. If a guy blocks me do you see people in real life freeze dribble the ball 5 times and then get back up? No you don't because that doesn't happen. Be realistic and consistent or stop making ** shot games. It's a joke and so is your company. NHL they pass behind the goal and pass to the front and goal all because my CPUs can't adjust and do something useful.

You suck EA. You can kiss my **. Make your game realistic and consistent. Even if it's consistently bad at least I know what I'm buying. If you make a game where Ronaldo can make a pass then but can't do it later when it's a short drop pass then goodbye. You make my team so good in one game and then ** suck in the next because you control the CPUs in the background. Also if a ball is in the air why is the guy farthest away running in to go get the header. There's a ** guy right below. Just let him go up and get it. It's a complete joke and I'm done with your ** EA. I'm done and so are others.

Original review: March 23, 2016

I've been playing Madden games for many years now. And I've had a hard time building my team so I purchase packs and get nothing but garbage. Packs full of people that are not worth anything! If I'm paying 60 dollars for the game and spend additional money on packs at least have the respect to give people that are spending their hard earned dollar decent players. It seems to me if you don't have a youtube page with over 2K likes you don't get nothing. I watch people youtube videos and they pull 90s players out of every pack. This game is totally unfair... That's why this will be the last EA game that I own. I'm not the only one that feels this way either. All my other friends feel the same!!!

Original review: March 14, 2016

Madden 16 is awful. I spent a lot of time and I mean a lot of time doing the challenges in Madden Ultimate Team. It never ends and you don't get an edge when going into head to head, it's actually the opposite which makes zero sense. Everything they give you is one lunch bag let down after another. If you wanna get anything don't expect to find it in a pack of any kind and when you do unlock something such as a 99 over Marshawn Lynch well lets just say he's ** garbage and a 99 overall doesn't mean a whole lot. This is highway robbery. I am boycotting all EA games after my coins are liquidated. I am very disappointed in this game, I was a long time fan but now if you gave me a loaded gun and put the makers of this game in front of me not only would I pull the trigger I would piss and ** on their dead bodies. Hope that sums it up enough for ya. ** YOU EA.

Original review: March 8, 2016

Madden series is garbage after it hit 12. Lol. ** connected franchise/careers mode took over for four straight years. The old ESPN NFL 2k4 was better. Plus the lack of sports games on Wii U. People are dumb of buying EA Sports Madden series. I lost faith in Madden after 13, 25,15 and 16. Madden 17 doesn't need to happen because it's a piece of **. Scenes of connected ** mode. Rejects of damn EA SPORTS. Really stupid video game. Sony could do better than that. Thought on NFL GameDay 03 on PS2 they made in the past. Lol.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2016

Never buy a EA product. A once great dynasty and franchise has whittled down to nothing. They care not for their customers or the product they are selling. If you want a great EA game purchase Madden 2005. That's the last time they truly cared about their products. Ultimately buying a modern version of the game would be a subpar polished version of 2005 game without them forcing you to purchase extra to have a somewhat decent gaming experience. They are truly the worst company in America. That is not a exaggeration. The management does not care about the customer. If you have a problem with the company they will not help you. Don't waste your time calling them. Just report them to a consumer report.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2016

This is why monopolies are BAD FOR THE CONSUMER. Since EA has bought the exclusive rights to the NFL/NHL, these games have been subpar at best and downright BETA at worst. It's clear that they do NOT spend much money on programming and instead sink money into marketing and promotion. Their customer support is condescending. Game play is usually clunky. They never add more than one feature to any game per year.

I did not buy Madden 16 (it was given to me) and I would like to give it back. Overly complicated game play made so to distract you from obvious game script errors and subpar AI on the human team. Same with NHL. The game often plays like old 80's electronic football except with hockey players. Many times it's as if your teammates don't even know what sport they play. Other times you can't select the player that is closest to the play. Still more times it feels like passing is using a 4 direction D-pad. They don't care, they don't even try, and it's criminal how much money they steal every year. I honestly wish there were a way to sue them for this.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2016

Why does Julio Jones drop the ball every time I throw to him? This game is garbage... I thought the pro bowlers catch the ball and the scrubs drop it. Catch in traffic is a complete joke, never buying another Madden game again. I hope 2K takes over and player ratings matter, this is complete **. EA Sports ** sucks.

EA Sports Company Information