1.14/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

4410 Dell Customer Service Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I bought an Inspiron 7370 16gb/500gb SSD 13" laptop (almost a year ago) and I'm talking $1100 for it. So my battery starts going bad just after 10 months, do this tests with them via phone and verify it's at the end of life stage. Have premium service so Tech comes and replaces the battery, no problem right? Wrong. I do the battery test and it's at 74% fully charged. They sent and installed a "refurbished battery" on my under warranty laptop. The battery that came in the laptop started failing at 68%.

Currently waiting on "Top" Tech support to spend what will be a couple hours on the phone so they can tell me all tests are good- Doesn't matter, I want a new battery. How can you refurbish a battery anyways? Computer shop said, "They probably just sent you an old one they had laying around!" So battery warranty ends in a couple weeks and I have a "refurb" battery that's 5% away from where the other one failed, probably just enough to get past warranty and I'll have to buy one in a month! So ticked off. Trying to look up upper management contact after this.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I sent in my laptop to be fixed. The amount of time didn't matter for me much but I figured since it cost me $56.00 to ship in and diagnose I'd at least get some level of quality service. My item was received and later on in the day I get a single call while I'm busy and they had left no voicemail. Fifteen minutes later I get an email claiming they had tried to reach me 'multiple times' and because I refused to answer they were sending my laptop back without repairs. Again, $56.00 for literally nothing and somehow it's my fault because they decided to call me at an inconvenient time with no warning.

Get expert buying tips about Computer Brands delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I contacted Dell regarding the 4 month old charging unit for my new Dell 15 inch XPS Laptop. The first representative needed to have me send in pictures to assess what was happening with the unit. However, he told me I could call back 24/7 since I was not near the charging unit. I decided to call that night and got two people who didn't care about the Dell XPS Charging Unit that was made in China. They didn't want to see pictures or anything else. What they did want to do is sell me a new charging unit. I will call back tomorrow and hope to actually get a good Customer Service Representative. If I can't get this faulty charging unit replaced I will let others know about the poor quality of this product and poor Customer Service.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Equipment was sent in for minor cosmetic repairs and after several weeks of waiting that they didn't carry their very own LCD screen that didn't require repair computer was returned. A note stating repairs were not done due to the part being backordered. Computer received was in perfect condition with repairs done except it is a nonworking computer. Here we are a month later and no repairs or replacement has been done. The computer is 4 months old and they offer a refurbished computer. RIDICULOUS!!! They change every motherboard sister board in the computer for no reason to have a nonfunctioning computer. $1500 down the drain plus hey still can't seem to figure out what to do. Horrible customer service!!! Stay away from their products.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I called Dell Concierge Support on Friday regarding my Dell Inspiron's damage to its right corner due to a fall from my sofa. They were exceedingly helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. I received a FedEx label and Dell box to ship my laptop for repair on Monday morning. I wrapped it carefully with the bubble wrap they provided and sent it to Dell for repair on Monday afternoon at about 4:00 PM. I was so pleasantly surprised at receiving my laptop back this morning via FedEx overnight service. My laptop looks and feels brand new! THANK YOU DELL Customer Service!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dell?

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

Called Dell Support 4 times with no positive resolution between Nov 4 and Nov 6. The last call, I supposedly spoke with a supervisor who didn't know any better than her colleagues. Just got bounced around departments, having to repeat myself every single time to people who don't know how to speak English or have terrible phone quality. Waste of time. Will never buy a Dell again for this reason.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I bought Inspiron 13" 7000 and Dell UltraSharp Monitor 2417H. Could not connect computer to Monitor because the display port cable only worked with Towers. Technical support, after days of hang-ups, long waits and people who did not know what they were doing, told me to buy a HDMI cable. Not the Dell of the past. The Service beginning with buying the computer with monitor and follow up with problems has been horrendous. No need to purchase extended warranty because the service is so bad. I wish I had purchased from another manufacturer because I do not know if computer is the same quality as their service and salespeople.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

Dell's warranty is absolute garbage; they collected money for extended in-house warranty and when customer needs something to fix, he/she needs to send it to Texas. Dell then comes and says that in-house warranty is only available in the United States. Customer Service can barely help us too; sending us from one department to another department, to another department in a circle.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I own a few small businesses. I have had Dell servers in the past. I needed a new server for one of my businesses so I purchased on Dell.com with expedited service. The unit was received approximately 10 days later. It came defective. We returned the defective unit to Dell. Their customer service department messed the return process up completely. They told me I should have sent it back because they made a mistake and processed as a credit rather than exchange. It took two days and having to escalate the issue to have Dell correct their mistake and issue an exchange. Then they told me it would take 2 weeks to place order. I reminded them that I already had paid for the expedited service on the first unit, and would expect that to be the same for the replacement unit.

Finally, after having to battle with them to make the replacement server expedited They told me, it would take a week. Well of course a week went by and guess what - no server. They then told me that the server would be delayed by a week. Then what happened - of course - it was delayed again. This went on a few times believe it or not. No straight answers - just that there was a part missing and they don't have it - we're are talking about Dell here - and they don't have a part for over a month. Over the course of a month there was delay after delay. They told me beginning of November - guess what, it is the beginning of November and still no answer as to my Dell server. I just got off the phone with them and they told me they don't have an answer - we could literally never get the server.

I would have ordered from Lenovo or HP if I knew Dell had deteriorated this much. They simply are not reliable anymore in my opinion. They never offered to provide me with a different server to make up for the way I was handled. I have workstations and employees that don't have proper setups because of this. It has been a nightmare for my business. Dell must address their support and earn the trust of the consumer back. We are a small business - I'm not sure if Dell treated their big corps the same, but if they do, can't imagine they will be getting business going forward.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

Several weeks ago I purchased a BRAND NEW Dell Inspiron 5000 17" Laptop from Dell's website. What a nightmare. Laptop arrived. First boot up I was getting a "Power Surge" Error on the USB hardware. Contacted Dell Tech Support (CHAT) who took over the laptop via remote control to diagnose problem. After an hour of firmware updates, boots, etc., they decided it was a "BAD MOTHERBOARD" and had to be replaced. Since I PAID for "expedited shipping", I requested that RESEND a replacement ASAP & I would then return the bad one. "Can't do that, sorry."

After trying to talk/understand on the phone with the guy (he's in India), he said it would take a week (or more) to process this! I asked about a REFUND instead. Again, a 10-15 Business Day process after they received the faulty laptop. WHAT A ** JOKE! After deciding this is not a company I want to do business with, I requested the REFUND. 3 weeks into this my REFUND was finally processed. They KEPT the "expedited shipping charge" of $16. So I am out that. I will never - NEVER - do business with DELL again. I will stick with HP for now, but NEVER DELL. What a Joke of a company.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

Dell failed to fix my computer, confiscated my working power supply, and then replaced it with a physically damaged one. When they tried to ship me the correct part the next day after I complained again, they sent me one with a Chinese-style plug! The last straw was the "apology" they offered me: one-month warranty extension or a fifty-dollar coupon. I told Gilbert, the supervisor I spoke to, that this was a completely unacceptable and tone-deaf response, considering that I had been unable to work for four days because of their incompetence. I would take them to court if I had the time, but the best I can do is to simply try my luck elsewhere next time I buy a computer. Honestly, what the bleep can I buy for fifty dollars? Of late, it seems that Dell employees cannot follow even the simplest of directions. For example, I was forced to call and wait 20 minutes for Gilbert because he called my cell instead of my office line, contrary to my explicit instructions.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I purchased a Dell 5420 Desktop in July 2018, 3 months into its use I contacted Dell Premium Support which I paid for as part of the purchase to add an additional users onto my computers. Over a period of 3 days and a number of technicians working on my system due to carelessness and incompetence my new Dell now has a corrupted operating system and currently is out of service. Due to my experience please do not waste your money on any tech support with Dell especially Premium Support. They are careless and poorly trained and the enormous time you have to spend on the phone with them for a very simply fix is disappointing and unacceptable, save your money and pay a real tech professional.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Do not buy a Dell or a refurbished laptop from them. Dell sold me a refurbished laptop that started acting up and slowing down within 2 months and then wouldn't turn on anymore. I bought the 1 year warranty for over $100 and they told me that it would be covered but after 2 weeks of waiting without a laptop they told me they won't fix and that is was accidental damage which is 100% not true because I never took my laptop off of my desk in my office. I believe they sell faulty laptops and charge you warranties and then claim it is not covered in your warranty so they get away with stealing from you. Dell is a criminal enterprise so please take your business elsewhere!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I recently purchased the XPS 15 9570 laptop through Dell, but when the laptop arrived I noticed there was an issue with the USB port, whenever I plugged anything in I received an error saying “power surge”, I decided to send my laptop back to Dell to be repaired, they approximated that it would take 8 to 10 business days. When 8-10 business days passed I decided on calling Dell and asking about the current status on my laptop. So they sent me the tracking number of the package. When I checked the tracking number on FedEx's website it said my “package had been delivered”, which was odd. Then I noticed that it said it shipped from “Houston, Texas to Madison, Wisconsin”, which I found strange because I delivered my package from San Antonio, Texas (where I currently reside) to Houston, Texas.

When I called Dell tech support they told me that the package arrived at the location. Then I had to explain to them that I live in San Antonio Texas, not Madison Wisconsin. And that they should've sent the package back to where it was delivered from instead of sending it halfway across the United States. They apologized and said that they would give me updates on the status of the package and that they would deliver it back. They claimed it would take 24-48 hours for the location of the package to be tracked and they would email me. I never received a single email on the status of my package. I then decided on calling FedEx and they said that they would investigate and call me back and tell me the status on my package.

I am very very unsatisfied with Dell tech support. I still cannot believe they sent my laptop all the way to Madison, Wisconsin instead of sending it where I lived which is San Antonio, Texas (which is btw only 250 miles away from Houston). It has been over three weeks and I haven't received my laptop yet. I have had great loss due to the fact that I am currently an engineering student and I have all my important programs, documents, and presentations downloaded on that laptop's hard drive, I am very stressed and very upset at my experience with Dell.

The investigation is still occuring on the status of my laptop, I have not yet received It. I am extremely unsatisfied with Dell tech support and I highly recommend to not use that resource, because they’ll make mistakes like sending your laptop halfway across the United States instead of sending it merely 250 miles. I hope my laptop returns safely, It's been over 3 weeks and I've been constantly calling Dell, all I've been receiving is “we’ll contact you in 24-48 hours about the status of the package” and never receiving a single email. I highly recommend to never use Dell’s tech support resource because not only is it extremely stressful and unsatisfying, It's an embarrassment to the company.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

My 2 years Latitude E7470 has swelling battery. Luckily I purchased pro-service covers for 3 years. Open a case with Dell in September, promised technician will be my place 3 days, since then, postponed 5 times and have me waited for over 3 more weeks with so much excuse. Escalated case but still no one response. Dell you are losing a loyal customer who has purchased quite a few laptops in 12 years from Dell. The paid pro-service is not professional at all. If I can rate 0 star, I will give it to Dell.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Recently I returned an item purchased through Dell egift card. I requested customer care to re-issue new Dell egift card. But customer care agent not understanding customer expectations. Worst service. All Dell customer care calls are going to India. They didn’t have enough knowledge how to handle customers. Why this Dell management people still maintain their call centers in India. Of course may be cheap labor.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I purchased Dell laptop from Flipkart in April 2017 and since then I have lodged slowness issue complaint minimum 4-5 times. It was only within 1 month on purchase I could experience the slowness in laptop. I complained via email, customer care call, sometimes they supported but that too worked for several days and again the laptop is slow. Many times they don't respond over email. It is so annoying at times. Now when I tried to email again when I am facing this issue, I got mail failure for eec_india@dell.com & india_its_supp@dell.com.

I called the customer support and asked the executive about the correct email address. He kept me on hold for several minutes and then asked to call the support team between 9-6. They are not even ready to provide correct email id. It is very convenient to write operation the issue and get response over mail rather than on call, where a customer does not have any log of conversation. This is my request to Dell to take action upon the response we are getting from support team and get the laptop slowness issue resolved at the earliest.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Asked for refund of defective battery price ($150). Stayed on phone for 45 minutes only to be disconnected. What a bunch of lying, duplicitous people. AND they're all in INDIA - you can't understand their names, not that it would do any good!!! No one has any intention of giving you your money back or a replacement! NEVER BUY FROM DELL AGAIN.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

DO NOT BUY DELL. Dell i7 high end laptop – 6 months old, 6 failed repair attempts by Dell, Dell will not honor warranty; without use of computer for three months – Dell Customer Service EXTREMELY adversarial. Problem - 6 month old high end Dell laptop (bought Best Buy) will not wake from “sleep” mode without hard reboot. Sept 21 to Oct 5 - Dell diagnosed through remote dial in sessions –new motherboard needed. Oct 6 to 24 – sent twice to Dell - failed to fix or install motherboard. Oct 24 to present – gave up on Dell and use the option to have Best Buy (approved by Dell warranty for repair) do the work. Although clearly stated in Dell warranty as an option, Dell is refusing to approve Best Buy for the work.

Nov 9 – Dell rep Allen tells me I need to fetch computer from Best Buy and return to Dell for repair. Isn’t the definition of insanity doing the same thing the same way repeatedly and expecting different results? Thus, the computer remains at Best Buy national repair center, out of my hands in third month, obsoleting away ☹. Summary – I’ve spent over 75 personal hours transferring computers, shipping computers, pleading with customer service - NO MORE DELL – DELL IS THE WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EVER IN MY 57 YEARS. ☹

Original review: Brief summary of unbelievably negative experience with Dell – terrible: 1) product quality, 2) warranty, 3) Customer Service – clearly a business in trouble designed to cut costs vs. adding customer value. These Dell issues have damaged my business. 1. Terrible product quality - March 31, 2018 – purchased Dell Laptop Inspiron 7373 (Best Buy) – 1-year warranty. One week later, April 9, 2018 – purchased matching Dell wireless monitor U2417H (Amazon / Silaxon) – 3-year warranty. Both brand new Dell products – both immediately defective.

2. Terrible warranty – Dell initially refused to honor either warranty, then said would take 3 weeks to repair the laptop via mail into Dell and would not accept monitor via mail-in; still have not explained how they will resolve the warranty repair. Their website says for computers bought at Best Buy can be serviced at Best Buy but Dell refused to honor this and insist on a 2 to 3 week mail in warranty. 3. Terrible customer service – call center overseas with very broken English, poor phone system, very uncooperative, arrogant, poor listeners. Have spoken with call center almost a dozen times without yet getting a cooperative person that stands behind Dell products.

One person said motherboard was defective, then next person said motherboard was fine but needed new Windows OS. After ten hours installing Windows OS, then next person agreed the HW was defective. Promises unkept – 1) were going to send service tech to my office for quick repair – then reneged on this; but 2) said they would cut the standard 3-week return cycle to 2 weeks, then again reneged on this promise. Computer mailed back to Dell one week ago and they have not started repair nor can they provide an estimated return date.

Chronology • April to Sept - Contacted Dell numerous times; call center personnel overseas with broken accents and uncooperative, refused to honor either warranty. Laptop and monitor issues raised consistent issues with my business efficiency. • Sept 21 – again contacted Dell, spent an hour with them remote troubleshooting whereupon they said the motherboard was defective and they would need it for up to 3 weeks to repair via mail-in warranty. • Oct 3 – Called Dell again and requested a more rapid response to warranty repair than 3 weeks. They promised to send a Dell tech to my office to repair and said they would call on Oct. 5 to arrange this.

• Oct 5 – Dell called and started troubleshooting again – I asked why troubleshooting, that they were supposed to send a tech and they said they had not record of the promise to send a tech visit. Phone support said she was 100% confident that reinstalling the Windows Operating system would solve the problem. Spent from 9 AM to 8 PM including working with Dell via phone to reinstall operating system. Problem was not resolved. Dell then insisted upon returning the computer via mail and promised a maximum 10 business day return time. When asked about the tech visit, they had no record of that promise. They did promise to have their top level escalation dept call me on Oct 8 between 7 and 9 AM. I asked if they would send a return box for the monitor and they said they did not repair monitors and refused to explain how they would handle the monitor warranty.

• Oct 6 – I mailed laptop back to Dell for repair via FedEx Ground; still no Dell assistance with Monitor warranty. • Oct 8 – Failed to get call from escalation dept, but they did call while I was in business meeting and could not take call at 1 PM. Sent them email asking them to call me at 1:30 – they did not. They then sent numerous emails and we eventually agreed to connect via phone Oct 11 10 AM Central time. • Oct 11 – 10 AM Central Time – I called Dell escalation dept – Allan. Allan could not confirm 10 day return time promised nor provide an ECD – hung up. Received separate email saying PC received & repair process would begin shortly; shows estimated return date Mon, Oct 15 but Allan could not confirm this.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I love the Dell I have had for 5 years. HOWEVER, I bought one for my daughter. It breaks in 6 months. Dell customer service is useless. Tells me it's a software problem after two minutes of diagnosis, transfers me, get a super rude salesman who tires to sell me another warranty (have two on this already). WILL NEVER buy a Dell again. Worst experience ever.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

WELCOME TO DELL HELL: (read that part like when Tina Turner says welcome to Thunderdome.) I placed an order in early August, for a business, under a purchase order. I checked the order in mid September, only to find out the order was not processed. So I place the order, simple item, nothing fancy. I was told it would ship on October 2nd. It is now October 9th. I check the order again, says my item will ship out late November. So I check the item, last week the order had the correct items, this week those items are gone and a new product that I did not order is in its place. WTF.

I have spent over 5 hours on the phone with them, been transferred to over 12 people, did the chat 4 times, been hung up on more times then I care to admit because they panic and don't know what to do when somebody wants answers. So you gotta start the whole process over again. Also if you ask to speak to a manager they will say no and demand that you give them a credit card number, a credit card number to speak to a supervisor???

Word of advice to all the poor saps who currently own Dell products: You do not have to repair your unit with Dell parts. Even if your item is in warranty, good luck getting anything out of them. Shop at Memory Express, order your parts through a different business, do not go to Dell. I would rather army crawl through a field of razor blades then high dive into a pool of sulfuric acid, dry off with a towel made of hot magma and dirty needles and forever be forced to listen to an eternity of Yoko ONO music then spend another second on their phone line.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

The touchscreen in my computer doesn't work after recommended update from DELL SUPPORT ASSIST. Now, I want to know a way to roll back a driver but instead of giving instruction they want to charge you for this. Also, the computer always has regular problems from freezing to heating. I owned it since 1 year and half now and wish I wouldn't have dealt with this company. Terrible customer support.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

Dell has the absolute worst customer service. I spent $4000 on an Alienware R5 17 in silver and they sent me a black one. One at a time, They sent me 3 separated new "silver replacements" which have all showed up to be the black model. I don't know the difficulty about opening the box and making sure it's silver before they ship it.

After about 2 months of back and forward with Dell and shipping returns to Purolator, I said, "Screw it. I want a full refund." It's now been three months and they're still taking money out of my account... I don't even own one of their products anymore. I've called DCS and they continue to give me the run around and tell me that it could take up to 30 days for my account to zero. What about my money they've taken? How long will it take to get that back? Do yourself a favor, take my advise or don't. Save yourself hours and hours of frustration, wait times and misunderstandings. run to a store to buy a computer. That way there are no misunderstandings. If there's a problem just return it. It's that simple. Dell is a joke that have taken advantage of way too many of their customers. I hope some day it bites them in the **.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Purchased a TV that was damaged during shipping. Dell will not resolve the issue because it was 3 days out of the 30 day exchange. TV purchased 8/27/18 & took the company 10 business days to ship it to me. Received 9/10/18. Unable to install a 60 lbs TV in a wall alone so I had to wait for my father to come help me. Installed 9/28/18 Saturday. They were closed so I was unable to call until 10/1/18. Told claim would be made and he would do everything possible to get this resolved.

Called today 10/5/18 & told request denied by finance since it’s out of policy. Won’t let me speak to management & won’t allow me to escalate any further. So I’m warning anyone dealing with this company to not & the customer service is very poor and not helpful. They told me to call Vizio & file a claim with them because now it’s the manufacturer’s issue and they will fix it for sure. Don’t shop at Dell.com no matter how good of a deal that laptop or tv is! Garbage company and can’t wait to report them to BBB & all review sites!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Dell Service Tag **. My Dell Inspiron laptop is covered under onsite warranty on payment. Power button issue occurred in Oct 2017. Service person visited and damaged my laptop keyboard. From Oct 2017 to till Oct 2018, this issue was not resolved. Dell paid staff are treating Indian Dell customer in disreputable manner.

Indian Dell staff are acting like US Sam Uncle.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

Customer service after the sale is nearly as important as the build quality of the machine. Dell/Alienware failed in both. I've had this expensive Alienware 15 R4 for just over three months and had three service visits. The screen had to be replaced due to the worst light leak (more like a huge gap) I've ever seen. I ended up with a home service visit because the repair depot sent desktop boxes for a laptop, twice. Then, the service provider failed to reassemble the machine correctly and another visit was required. Next, it turned out that the storage drive was DOA and had to be replaced. The service person they sent that time did a decent job, nearly making up for the extremely rude Dell customer service rep I talked to on the phone. Alienware was once a great brand. Sadly, my experience so far indicates that this is no longer the case. Bottom line, their customer service and products are terrible. Do not buy!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I purchased 2 Dell XPS. Upon setup the microphone on both did not work. Dell tech support sent out an on site tech to replace panels. Tech damaged pins on motherboard and had to replace motherboard. He went into BIOS and screwed up system and left me with a Blue Screen and told me to call Software Support. Had to take XPS to Geek Squad at my expense and reset Windows. Had to spend 4 hrs reinstalling my 40 programs and apps. Microphone still did not work. Dell finally put me in touch with Business Systems support and they installed the proper driver, which was the only problem in the first place. I complained to Dell and they say "Sorry, but we are not responsible for contract employees (on site tech) Too Bad!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

Problems since day one, speakers suck, the laptop freezes, it's loud, Microsoft Word doesnt work. Would never buy another Dell ever again. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!! It's slow, internet sucks. Just not happy with this product at all. Plus customer service is not open on Saturdays. Thats ridiculous.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I recommend people to not choose Dell anymore. I sent my laptop in 8 months ago and they took off the service tag sticker that was located beside my mouse touchpad and it went in for the keyboard not working and they didn't seal it back properly. And it's funny how I can get on my sister's "Dell" Laptop and hers is perfectly fine because hers didn't get sent to Dell yet. I spoke to their corporate office and they said I can fix it myself, and I did because my touchpad mouse also was tearing up so I factory reset it because it couldn't do updates and I thought that was the reason why for the mouse and it got done resetting and it won't boot up

Dell supervisor is making me pay to send it back. I said put their corporate on the phone and they said it will cost me, why should I pay to send it back if I know that they're just gonna ** it up again, Huh? So tell me the reason I shouldn't make this review because it's true and by the way I'm on fixed income and couldn't pay it and the only reason I had to pay because the warranty went out on it. The corporate office should of at least given me a discount but I'm done with Dell and I'm getting another Laptop that doesn't involve Dell. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I bought a $800 computer from Dell about 9 months ago. The hard drive died 4 months after I got it, not to mention I had blown speakers from the beginning. It took me 2 months to get it in to be fixed because apparently when you have a warranty you have to sit on a phone with a computer rep for over an hour to see if you can fix it. I got discounted a lot and it was hard to understand who I was talking to so I finally did the chat which was over an hour which is hard to get done being a single mom of a 4 year old. I had no choice but to try and fix it with them before they would let me send it in... so what is the point of a warranty? I finally got my computer back after 2 weeks and when I opened I was very upset.

They unscrewed the bottom to get the hard drive out and when they screwed them back in they did it was too much and I now have 4 screw that I can feel as I type and 4 lovely bumps. So now my computer lost value and sooner than later it will scratch my screen since I can feel them when I am typing. So I called telling them that they ruined my computer and they are telling me "well ma'am we can't refund your computer since you have had it almost a year." SOOO that's not even the point. YOU RUINED IT!!! I am very upset and they offered to extend my warranty because of how awesome that has been.

I will never buy ANYTHING from them again nor will I ever tell anyone to. This has been the worst experience that I have had. I have talk to them over 5 times and it's the same crap "well ma'am you have had your computer for almost a year." AGAIN not the point!!! My computer finally works good but now I have 4 poky screws in my base. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

Dell Customer Service Company Information