Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.08/5

Dell customers can select from Inspiron, XPS, G Series and Alienware laptops in a variety of display sizes. The company also sells accessories. The laptops have up to 64 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage. Laptop prices range from around $280 to $5,500. Dell offers financing for home and business purchases.

Dell Laptops Reviews

Original review: June 19, 2020

My Dell laptop is 5 years old and works like a brand new model and I would highly recommend the Dell laptop computer. I would definitely purchase a new model if needed. It is affordable too. I would even buy the Dell laptop for my family members as a gift for Christmas.

Original review: June 19, 2020

I have had Dell forever. They are very sturdy and you can trust them. My kids dropped them several times and they keep working. For college students they are a plus because come in many different formats. Very good job Dell. You have here a well satisfied customer. Thanks.

Original review: June 19, 2020

This has been a very good laptop. Good battery life, and great features. I would buy one again. I went from a desktop computer to this laptop, and never looked back. this is a laptop with many features that most computers do not have.

Original review: June 18, 2020

I wish I had read the reviews online before buying 2 laptops from Dell. Xps model 17 inch $1500 x 2. Straight out of the box not working and weird colors freezing etc. Can’t even return it. Runaround.

Original review: June 18, 2020

Dell computers are real nice and work but when it comes to customer service that is what is the bad part dealing with Dell. The techs are unprofessional and really don't understand what they are doing. They read off a script and assistance is not reliable with them. This is what needs to be fixed because you get nowhere with the tech support. I work in IT, when on a call with tech support I teach them. Does that make sense.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dell Laptops?

Original review: June 18, 2020

Purchased Dell on a 40 station business network, very dependable and years of good service, home box has been running for 10 years straight. Laptops are tough, very durable. Parts are readily available on the shelf or via internet.

Original review: June 18, 2020

Dell systems, especially the mid to high end tier tends to be good quality systems. Price range for the systems tend to be in par with others. Graphics on some of the units are good but not great, unless you purchase the higher end units. All-in-all, they are good for both work and home use.

Original review: June 18, 2020

Overall I love this Dell although this one I got after returning the initial purchase of the same model like that one was a complete mess. This one glitch from time to time but otherwise I love it. It has great memory and holds all my files and photos with tons of room to spare.

Original review: June 18, 2020

I have a Dell laptop for work and I got to say it is one of the best laptops around! I never have any issues with it. Great quality laptop. I have been thinking about get myself a personal laptop and would definitely look at the Dells.

Original review: June 18, 2020

Solid build. Reliable over time. Great customer service. Easy to keep updated. Great selection. Lots of options to meet one's personal or business needs. Great for gaming. Great for running business software.

Dell Laptops Company Information