Dell Laptops

Compare Computer Brands

Research top Computer Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Purchased an Inspiron Laptop computer from Dell in August 2016 and added Premium support to ensure problems would be resolved if they were to occur. As of November 2016 the Inspiron laptop is no longer functional. Worked with premium support first over the phone. Problem not resolved. Worked with on-site technician. Problem not resolved. Shipped unit to depot level repair, unit returned with problem not resolved. At this stage I consider this laptop to be a defective product. Premium support does not agree, their scripts call for denial of responsibility. What equates to a Dell laptop purchased from Dell and just 90 days out of the box no longer functional and Dell's premium support arm unable to resolve the problem and the attitude is that the problem is not with the product or the services.

Meanwhile the purchased product sits idle, customer denied use of product that was purchased new from the vendor. A consumer has the right to expect the product purchased to provide the services the product is designed to provide. Dell has positioned itself to operate under the banner of buyer beware. Dell's position is that if their product does not fail within 45 days of purchase then any problems after the 45 day window is not Dell's problem. I purchased an new machine with the expectation that for the money paid it would serve my needs for a period of time that goes beyond 90 days.

These are not random problems given the nature of the computer industry today with layer upon layer of quality assurance. This inconsistency of product is a reflection of decisions to push back on costs of producing the product knowing that Dell's warranty clause places the burden on the consumer. A shortsighted business decision from a company that in the past stood behind its products. Buyer beware.

Last time I will buy a Dell computer. I have owned 7 Dell computers over the years. Purchased a Dell desktop from Sam's club in May 2016 with Windows 10 already install. I purchased this as a package deal. I got the computer and Windows 10 already installed. Turn it on the other day and got blue screen with code Critical process died. Called Dell and ran a diagnostic test and it's not the computer but the windows 10 software.

In the past I received a windows software disk with every purchase to reload in case it crashed. Now they don't give you a disk automatically. Dell says the warranty doesn't include software issues. They said I had to buy a disk. Wrong unethical company. I should not have to pay one cent more since I bought this as a package deal. I essentially already purchased the rights to use this software. Now they want more money. If I buy a car and the alternator goes bad under warranty they will replace the alternator. Alternator was made by another company. They will still back up the broken part. Dell won't back up the software I already purchased. I can't use the computer without the software as well as I can't use the car without the alternator. I will say to the hell with both Microsoft and Dell.

I purchased a new Inspiron 11- 2 in 1 computer a year ago. I installed Windows 10. All updates were made. Had keyboard failure of the letters Z,A,Q and Caps lock. I thought it was a software issue. Spoke with level two support at Microsoft several times but nothing seemed to work. Still had to use the onscreen keyboard to type. Spoke to Dell Techs they said it was a software issue. I searched Google and Youtube. All of the drivers had also been updated. I found others who talked about the keyboard failure. Eventually as my Warranty was expiring they confessed it was their hardware and I would have to pay to get it fixed for an ongoing defect they have known about for years now. After two decades I will not buy another Dell product. I hope this helps someone.

When you buy a Dell laptop they give you the PC/LAPTOP with an operating system installed in it but after return period of 30 days when you are in warranty they say it is only applicable for hardware components of the device. Then who is responsible with the improper application/operating system that are installed in the system. They simply transfer the call to the software team which is fee applicable. My point is they are cheating.

I bought a new Dell Inspiron laptop from Best buy on 11-19-2016. On 11-20-2016 I had to return to Best Buy because that brand new state of the art laptop from Dell did not have a Hard drive. No Hard Drive!!! I just spent over one thousand dollars of my hard earned money on a laptop without a hard drive, unbelievable! I got a new replacement for the laptop on 11-20-2016. I will be returning it on 11-21-2016 because after several frustrating hours of just trying to get the thing to work properly I have decided that this laptop is more trouble than it is worth, and it is exceptionally not worth $1,049.00, total frustration. I bought this laptop because I was impressed by the 17" display and the two-in-one capability, but none of that matters. The laptop is working against you from the start, so I will be returning this piece of crap for a computer brand that I don't have to fight with to get things done!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dell ?

I purchased a Dell Inspiron 15 i5558-5717SLV Signature Edition Laptop last December. About a week ago the hinge of the laptop broke, which causes the screen to bend when opening and closing. The laptop was never dropped or handled in a manner that would cause damage by the user. It was simply opened and closed like a laptop is intended to. I now have to resort in leaving the laptop open at all times. The laptop is still under the 1 year manufacturer's warranty. On November 13, 2016, I called Dell customer support to setup a warranty repair. The tech support agent, Arlene, began the process and said I will be receiving a shipping label to send the laptop off. About half an hour after hanging up with the agent I received an email stating that this particular issue wasn't covered and the ticket was canceled.

I went online to find if anyone else was having this issue and found literally dozens of forums with people complaining. All these consumers are complaining that Dell is not taking responsibility for this defect. They are all asking for a recall or class action lawsuit, but Dell isn't responsive. I find it odd that this hinge broke in the same spot for everyone and yet Dell is blaming the consumer. This is clearly a design defect due to cheap parts and poor engineering. This also isn't the first time Dell has had problems with faulty hinges. An Inspiron model from 2011 had the same issues. It infuriates me to see companies like Dell produce faulty products and not take responsibility for them. DO NOT BUY DELL PRODUCTS. THEY WILL FAIL WITHIN A YEAR!

Got his Inspiron 15 refurbished laptop from walmart.com. Within 1st operation had screen flash issues. Few month later laptop wouldn't boot. Sent it to them, they fixed it and once returned internet had slow connection on every wifi spots. That's 3 ** problems with 6 month!!!

I really hate my new Dell Inspiron laptop with Windows 10 which I have had less than 3 months. I had an older version with Windows 7 updated to 10 and was doing just fine. I thought getting a new one based on Windows 10 would actually improve performance for me. Ha. This runs like it's full of melted ice cream. Something is constantly churning in the background. My work software grinds like it's a 100 years old even though it is 1 year old. I spent hours with a Dell support person updating the bios etc. when it was just a month old but the graphic card still works like **. So I would not recommend this to anyone unless you have A LOT of time to figure out how to clean it up. I am very disappointed and this is my last Dell.

I bought a Dell Inspiron 15 laptop in March 2015 to use strictly for work when I was not in the office. It had very few hours of use on it because most of my work is done in the office. The warranty expired in March 2016. Last month the laptop just stop working. This is my third Dell computer and I purchased it because I had good quality with my first two. I called Dell tech support and of course was told it is out of warranty and I would need to pay for repairs. The tech support representative who was not easy to understand due to his accent advised me it would cost $339.00.

I know I should have bought the extended warranty but really didn't think I would have problems since I barely use it. Lesson learned. I spoke to a supervisor to share my disappointment and was basically told I was out of luck and will need to pay for labor and parts of $339.00. They gave me a less than sincere apology and quoted their policy over and over again. They never offered to help me with the cost of repair or acknowledged my loyalty to Dell.

Purchased a Dell laptop for a 17 year old student who was traveling abroad for a year with a foreign exchange program. She pulled the brand new laptop from her suitcase and it has never worked. Dell USA customer service insists that the computer be repaired by Brasil Dell who never answer the phone and when they do, they are rude and abruptly will hang up on you. 4 months later NO ONE at Dell will fix a brand new computer. I have logged well over 10 hours on the phone with customer/technical service and no resolution. One would think that a phone call between the two customer service agencies would work but neither are willing to attempt. Despicable -the whole lot of them. They should be ashamed! Never ever will I purchase another Dell computer. Lesson learned.

I bought three Dell laptops for my daughters for Christmas. Two months after purchasing them one would not power up. I contact Dell concerning my problem. I was told to email my receipt with my purchase date, which I did. After all of this they tell me they will not be honoring the warranty. My advice to anyone buying a Dell computer "Don't".

I will never buy a Dell again. After paying a computer repair place to diagnose my computer and being told I had a faulty HD was bad enough but then to have to weather 8 hrs of MY time on the phone (on MY WEEKEND!!!) with warranty doing the same tasks over and over again to no avail was a total waste of my weekend. And then top it off, when I called back on Sunday, you wasted another 2 hrs of my time before I you finally agreed that the HD was gone. DUH???That is what the diagnostic told you repeatedly but no you kept trying and trying to get it to work even after a clean install (that of course never worked). And this was after I lost contact with one supervisor (she never called me back) and then another who wanted to go through the process all over yet again.

I finally refused and demanded a replacement. That conclusion was already in your notes but you still kept insisting that I perform stupid repetitive tasks. I bought a Dell for the good warranty but now I see that your company is like all the rest: the customer is always wrong and stupid to boot. Plus, you insist on using outsource customer service who interrupt continually and have limited understanding of the English language and very difficult to understand. Totally sucks. Will go with Apple next time around. Very, very disgusted and unhappy with the customer service. But Dell doesn't care about anything but $$$. Really, how much was one frigging hard drive!!!

I bought the Dell M18 Alienware laptop in 2009. 6 months later, I began to use it frequently. One month later it blue screened and crashed at 7 months old. I paid 3200.00 for this laptop. Customer service said they would fix it if I paid them 350.00. Geez! I told them I have a 1 Years warranty. They said yes I do but it did not cover software but for 6 months. that's a lot of money to spend on a laptop for hardly any warranty. I took it to Best Buy Geek Squad and they really installed windows saying it would be like new.

Well windows worked but most of my drivers they did not Install? Man! Nothing but agony here. I have worked on this thing for years on and off. It's running now but can't connect to hardwire ethernet. Tried dell drivers, still don't work. I will never buy another dell product. My son bought one too at the same time. His was trash too, it was worse than mine. He finally give up repairing on it when he had spent over 1200.00 more. Thanks, I thought all of you out there should know this, my HP computer is now 10 years old, still running, no problems.

I purchased a new laptop from Dell yesterday model Latitude E5470 10/05/16, paid for next day delivery. When the laptop arrived today 10/06/16 it would not work without being plugged in. After being on hold for hours, I was told it would take 7 to 10 days for a replacement. The customer service person that handled my call was not interested in trying to help me.

Purchased a new Dell Inspiron 15 in April 2016 from my employer discount preferred membership plan. The computer needed to be re-set to factory settings within 4 weeks due to a software I could not delete that caused a radio to come on and not turn off. Then in late July the computer would not turn on at all. Dell put a new mother board in and the computer ran fine for exactly 4 weeks and the thing would not turn on again suddenly. Dell wanted me to go through the whole process again of being on the phone with a tech removing the battery etc like the time before.

I refused and had to argue for an hour with the customer service lady (who barely spoke English). They refused to issue me a new laptop (they only do that within the first 30 days after purchase). So back it went again. Another mother board was put in. No one would tell me why. I have an obvious lemon in this laptop and Dell only stands behind their product for 30 days. What kind of warranty is that? I am a Quality Engineer in the user interface industry. We guarantee product for at least a year and give new parts out after that if it is clearly our fault for the quality defect. I will never buy a Dell again and I will advertise that fact all over the place.

After only 2 months from purchase online through Dell I had issues of system being slow. Called in about 4 times over the next 6 months. First of all severe issues with communication since support is from India. Also after 2-3 hours on the phone with tech I was told that things were resolved. However no better. 8 year old desktop I have is faster and more user friendly. Also hate the Windows 10 but told that nothing could be done for that either.

After having my laptop hacked I contacted dell. I was told that for another few hundred dollars they could fix it. My computer is less than a month old. I purchased the anti virus when I bought the computer. I was just told that isn't good enough and doesn't really work. So why are you selling it? What a rip off. Last dell ever. Horrible customer service and horrible product. Time to call Better Business Bureau on these people and the product they don't stand behind after you pay for it.

I decided to buy a Dell XPS 13 with upgraded memory. The idea was to have a computer that would last for years as I had a few Dell's before that worked very well. Well after paying over 1,800 dollars I've received a lemon that worked for 2 weeks and the hard drive has still failed. In addition they sent a tech over to replace the hard drive... the laptop still doesn't work. I use this laptop primarily for work and it has now been over 40 days since I have not been able to use my laptop. They are sending over another technician after spending 40 minutes on the phone confirming that it still doesn't work. NOT WORTH YOUR TIME OR THE MONEY. Don't buy a Dell, if they sell you a lemon they have no commitment to quality or integrity for that matter.

I purchased Dell laptop on 25/8/16 from a Dell outlet. After working on it for 4-5 days I noted one of the key was not working. I went to the dealer, he told me to register my complaint with customer care, executive will come and will change the keypad and when I called the customer care to register my complaint I was told that hard to press keys are not covered in warranty. I told them I hardly bought it a week back and I was replied, "Whether you bought it an hour back but it won't be covered". Friends never go for a Dell product.

Honestly have been a Dell hardware user in a corporate environment for over 16 years. The Dell machines are fantastic machines, work horses, and are nearly indestructible as long as you purchase business class machines. The key is, if you buy their home-based machines, which are the Inspiron laptops for instance, you are buying a cheap headache that will never last, and this is to be said about all laptops, not just Dell. The complaints listed on here all seem to point to the same thing, if you buy a 300.00 Dell from Best Buy, that was on some rack for three years, and is a home grade machine, (you can generally tell from the color, if it is anything outside of cheap-looking black or grey it is a home machine) and you will absolutely have issues, between the commercial bloatware installed, and the issues with the cheap hardware running a heavy Windows OS, you will undoubtedly have issues, no matter what you buy. You get what you pay for.

If you want to have a machine that will last 10-15 years with only the battery requiring replacement every 5 years, you want a Latitude grade laptop, or OptiPlex, or Precision grade desktop. Anything outside of those mentioned will be "Home" grade machines and not last. Currently I still have a Latitude C500 running a P2 that works fine, no issues, and the original battery still lasts an hour. The only reason I give them 4 over the 5 stars is because recently their customer support for business-grade repairs has turned into a worse experience than just buying the parts and fixing it myself. Outside of that though, for every 120 machines I buy, I will have an issue with 1-2 machines over 5 years of service. That in itself is the reason I buy Dell.

I purchased a laptop on 7/26/16. Today's date is 9/17/2016. After the time it took to get it shipped to me, I've had it for 49 days. I use it for homework. I was typing a paper today and the "s" button fell off. I called customer service, but apparently that is considered normal wear and tear, and they will not fix it under warranty. They will, however, charge you $229 to fix it. The laptop costs $500, so they charge almost fifty percent of the price to fix a key falling off. When on the phone, they argued with me about how long I've had the computer even though I have receipts, hung up on me twice, and they told me multiple time the key fell off because I mishandled the computer. I did no such thing. I typed. If typing on a keyboard is now considered mishandling, Dell has some bad fabrication issues. This is a poorly made product, and keys falling off after 7 weeks of use should be replaced under warranty.

My entire family has been loyal Dell customers for approximately 15 years. The laptops we've purchased in the past have more than withstood the test of time. In the last two years, we've purchased 4 more laptops. One of these laptops, however has had issues since just a couple months after we received it. Within the span of roughly 6 months, the laptop has been returned to Dell for service on 2 different occasions. Each time the computer was returned to us, something else went wrong shortly thereafter. When the laptop needed service for the third time, I spent hours on the phone listening to technical support try to get it to work, but to no avail. This time Dell sent a (3rd party) technician to my home to repair the laptop. The computer worked for a day, and then crashed again.

Needless to say, at this point I was livid, and I was done with this computer. I was willing to accept nothing short of Dell admitting that it was a lemon and refunding my money. After numerous phone calls and emails, they were unwilling to admit that the laptop was a lemon, and would not issue a refund to me. They did, however offer me two choices: have me send the laptop back to Dell (Yet again!) and the executive service manager would overlook the repair himself this time; or they would send us a refurbished laptop, comparable to what we already have. In a phone conversation with this same manager, I told him that I would be contacting my credit card company, the Better Business Bureau, Consumer Affairs, and would let everyone know about my experience. He did not appreciate my threats as he called them; I assured him that they were not threats, and I promised him that I would follow through.

Yesterday, I contacted my credit card company, issued a complaint, and filed a dispute on the charge. Even though my credit card company typically offers protection up to 75 days after purchase, they were open to filing this dispute because of the circumstances that were explained. I've filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and now Consumer Affairs. I've posted to everyone I know on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I work too hard for the money I earn, and in the end, Dell has lost a loyal customer.

Currently you can't transfer anything to SD card on Dell tablets, so wondering why there's a slot to begin with. This is totally fraudulent advertising, since it states expandable memory with SD card.

I purchased a dell computer in March of 2016 only for it to be only 5 months later my computer not working. Purchased a extra $100 warranty only for Dell to send me 2 hard drives that didn't work. Also had the nerve to offer me to pay for a image cd for recovery when I already have the image cd that came with my computer... This have been the worst experience of my life. I can't work or let my kids do their homework because of this computer. I hate dell. I will never purchase a desktop from them again in my life. Very poor customer service. Now I'm stuck with a high dollar computer that keep having issues that they can not fix then every time I speak with someone they barely speak English. I will never purchase a laptop computer, printer, etc ever in life from DELL... I HATE Dell. I warn anybody stick to APPLE. They're the best in customer service.

I purchased a laptop last year in September for my daughter's birthday. I also purchased a extended warranty. Within the first months the hard drive had to be replaced. Couple of months later another problem occurred. I had to send it in for repair. They kept it about a month. I called several times for a update finally they told me that the part they are working on is on back order and they could not tell me when it would come in. Finally after several more calls they decided to give me another computer that was refurbished. I now have another problem with the computer that they state I have to send in after they had me do several things. It's been a couple of weeks and I still have my broken laptop. Today was the 6th call. First I was told they would send a box for me to send the computer back.

After a couple of days I called I was told that, "We don't send boxes. We will send you a label. Pack the computer and cord in a box when the label comes. Take it to FedEx. Still never received label. I called again I was told, "We sent the label to your email you have to print it." I stated, "Laptop is broke. I can't print it." I was told it would be mailed. I was told again it was going to be mailed. Never received it. Called again last Wednesday. Was told, "We're going to send FedEx. When you be available?" I said, "Friday between 5 and 7 pm." Again being reassured that it would be taken care of.

I asked to speak to a supervisor. I was on for long periods of time to be told that the supervisor is aware and is busy. I was shocked that I wasn't important enough to be spoken to. No one ever came yesterday. I called again today and again was told they will pick it up Monday. Needless to say I have no faith in the process. I've spent a lot if money with Dell and I feel like product and service is poor. No customer especially loyal customers should be treated like this. I regret my purchase and I will never purchase anything else from Dell. I have received no satisfaction. I'm truly dissatisfied.

I have a Dell laptop. It worked great the first nine months. Then the computer died and I had to send it to them for repair. It cost me $150 to have my computer backed up and reinstalled when the computer was returned. Soon the computer started shutting down and showing blue screens. I contacted Dell and they had me send it back to them. They returned it saying they could find nothing wrong even though I sent them copies of the history of shutdowns and blue screens.

I again had to pay $100 to have my data reinstalled on the computer. The business/tech that I bought it from told me that Dell had returned the computer with the wrong window operating system. I have tried many times to call and email Dell. The seller/tech has also done the same thing. The tech said it is a lemon and should be replaced because he is afraid it will crash completely and it will be a total loss along with my data. He has tried to talk to a supervisor without any success. Dell has done nothing but dodge the real issue.

Words cannot describe the terrible customer service I've received from Dell. Actually... yes they can. Here it goes: In January 2016 I purchased a brand new, just built in China, XPS 13 (9350). I loved it. It was beautiful: the thin bezel, powerful processor, touchscreen, excellent key-feel. When it worked, it was amazing. Then, after 3 brief months, my 1,150 machine got the dreaded blue screen of death. I tried to restore it and save my files: no. I tried to clean reset and lose my files: no. I contacted Dell. I contacted them again and again. Eventually I spoke with a human. "We'll get back to you in 24-48 hours" they told me. If only I knew then how often I'd hear that phrase over the months that followed.

Time rolls on and after a couple of weeks, Dell picks up my laptop to take it away for repair. I get it back three weeks later. Again, it's beautiful, it's gorgeous, I love it. And then black screen. It's dead. Again I try the obvious things but the troubleshooting options never work. It won't boot up to Windows. I email the person I dealt with at Dell previously. I wait, but of course, no response. I call (that is an epic journey in itself, having to explain the situation again and again). I am told the person no longer works for Dell. Who can blame him?! "We'll get back to you in 24-48 hours" says another Dell customer service representative.

In the meantime, the battery fully drains and I decide that I'll try plugging it in and turning it on again and lo and behold - it worked! It was a miracle! Again, I loved it, it was fabulous, so sleek, great trackpad (it seems, unlike many others, I was actually lucky with this). And then a month later... black screen. I call again and am told the person I was dealing with the second time has left (shock). Another few rounds of back and forth and waiting the requisite 24-48 hours (several times) and they say they will pick it up and take it away for repair. No. I insist that they do a repair onsite. A kindly supervisor takes pity on me and gets their 'higher management' to agree to this.

Another week later - by this time I've had to buy a back-up laptop, a 200 Lenovo that has worked better and more consistently - and the Dell technician comes to repair my dud Dell. He's a great guy and he replaces pretty much all the major parts (screen/digitizer, motherboard and hard drive). Ah. I sigh with relief, this saga is finally over. Yet a week later, the speakers fail. I run diagnostics, I uninstall and reinstall audio stuff, nothing works, it's a hardware issue. Here I go again. On 24th August I email the last person I dealt with (he's actually still working there, amazing) and he asks me to wait 24-48 hours. Well it's been around 54 hours now and instead of happily agreeing a date for the technician to arrive, I'm writing this review.

Over the last 9 months, my laptop has been out of action for around 3 months. This is completely the fault of Dell customer service and their higher management as well as the shoddy dud of a laptop I was sold. I asked them to extend my warranty by 6 months because I just find it crazy that this brand new, state of the art, extremely expensive machine needs so much repair in the first year and I worry that the existing warranty will run out soon and then I will have to spend even more money than I have already (after having to buy the 2nd laptop). This entire experience has been awful and stressful but at least I can share it online and advise: Do. Not. Buy. Dell. If I could go back in time to when I was deciding between a MacBook Air and a Dell XPS... well I think you know what I would've decided.

We bought a Dell laptop Inspiron 55 on 25/01/2015 from reliance digital store, city centre, Mangalore in my husband's name Dr. Sharan ** and within 2 months have started experiencing problems with the functioning of my laptop, it just doesn't start without the charger and once I shut it down it doesn't switch on for so many hours nor does it charge, went to the store I bought from. They denied me of help and said it's not their concern any more.

I have to visit the service center of Dell, bloody the centre has been making a fool out of me since then, I leave my laptop there and wait for a min of 2 weeks for them to solve it, finally I get my laptop home and it's still the same with no change or improvement, also spoke to the customer care service on call so many times - some manager also spoke but no results, everything is just a show off, I was dumb enough maybe to expect something out of Dell, the company seems to be a fraud from manufacturing products to delivering customer service and helping them, looks like they don't care for the customers and are done with just snatching money from customers.

A laptop worth of 67k and this kind of attitude from the company is just so shameful. I demand a replacement with a new laptop for not being able to use my laptop since the day I bought... And a suggestion to check your manufacturing before you get it to the market... So many bad reviews for you and you still don't seem to improve at all such a shame. Lenovo is so much more better have been using it since past 7 yrs And for Dell you're a massive disappointment - never expected this from Dell.

25 feet from wireless - I have to constantly reset the network adapter. Paid a tech to update driver et al. Still no good. My other laptop Dell Studio XPS has no issue or my other apple products. Had to turn off touchscreen - tech could not solve the flashing circles. A disappointing product.

I received a Dell-purchased XPS3 in the mail today. I started it, spent hours loading all my information and new programs. Finally ready to take it to work tomorrow. However, it would not charge. After 1.5 hours on the phone with Dell, they told me it would have to be replaced because I would not accept just getting it fixed. I am frustrated that it would not work, is brand new, and cost over $1,400 USD. While I am glad they'll replace it, it really should work as stated. Too bad. I'll accept the replacement. If it is bad, I'm switching to Apple, though I really don't want to.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Dell, now renamed Dell Technologies, is a computer company that was founded in Round Rock, Texas in 1984. Dell was started with the goal of making technologies like computers more accessible and affordable to consumers. Dell's various lines of laptops can fit consumer needs from basic application functions to business solutions.

• Inspiron 3000: Dell’s Inspiron 3000 series is an ultra-portable 2-in-1 laptop series designed to perform basic computer functions.
  • Inspiron 5000: The Inspiron 5000 is a 2-in-1 laptop that is capable of displays at stronger resolutions due to a more powerful processor than the basic model.
  • Inspiron 7000: The Inspiron 7000 is a high-performance laptop capable of running more taxing applications and some light gaming. The Inspiron 7000 15 is Dell’s most powerful Inspiron model.
  • XPS: The Dell XPS is a laptop designed for powerhouse visual quality. They are built to be durable despite their thin size.
  • Chromebook: Dell’s Chromebook 11 and Chromebook 13 are lightweight computers designed for home or business use.
  • Best for Dell laptops are best for casual users, home offices and businesses.

Compare Computer Brands