3.2/5 (246 ratings)

About Dell Desktops

Dell has desktops for general use, gaming, video editing, students, work and compact spaces. Some Dell desktops are priced at as little as $380, while others cost more than $2,500. Dell also sells laptops, monitors, PC accessories and servers. Users can narrow their search on Dell’s site by using parameters like processor type, memory capacity and storage drive type.

Dell Desktops Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dell Desktops?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dell Desktops?

Original review: Dec. 27, 2021

The Alienware keyboard is fine. Nice keys and backlighting. The order took an extremely long time but was promised a delivery date but it was changed 5 times for what appears a problem with the production of the keyboard. Dell was waiting for it to arrive by ship then I'd understand but even their lousy customer service couldn't give me an answer.

=========

Dell's review response:

"Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, the review you submitted does not meet our website guidelines. We hope to share your comments in the future.

Thanks again,

Dell"

Original review: Dec. 19, 2021

I recently purchased a Dell desktop and I was rewarded with a subscription service that I didn't want, I didn't ask for, and I'm having a terrible time trying to cancel! I'll never buy another Dell and I recommend you don't either. I have a friend who just ordered a desktop from Skytech and he had a perfect experience. He got a better computer for less money. If you don't believe this, watch some YouTube videos for good places to buy a computer online. I wish I would have done things differently.

Get buying tips about Computer Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

I bought a Dell Desktop computer on April 2, 2021. Two weeks ago my mouse and keyboard quit working correctly. Called in for support. They did some things worked until they disconnected. Then they said it would cost me $99, because it was a software issue. It was their software that was installed. Tried 3 different keyboards and mice. The same problem with all of them. Sending back and losing $600+. They do not stand behind their products.

Original review: June 17, 2021

I ordered my computer for a trade show that was to occur on April 19. It was to be shipped to a FedEx shipping point to be picked up there by me. It is now June 18 and still no computer. I paid by debit card and I still have nothing! I cannot get anyone at Dell to even talk to me. They want a review of my experience but reject my review because it does not measure up to their standards!

Original review: April 21, 2021

I've used Dell Computers for many years and they work good for my business. Upgraded in October 2020, returned one monitor and after 90 days I called them due to never got the credit. The Dell employee stated it was good that I called her, would have not got the credit. Then 3 weeks later I was double charged for some software. After 3 long phone calls and no satisfactory results, Dell will take advantage of you financially. Consumer beware.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

I purchased an XPS 8940 desktop computer with an NVidia rtx 270 super card. My problem was misdiagnosed multiple times between Feb 1st and Feb 11th. On Feb 11th they ran a stress test on the video card that crashed the computer again and determined the card was bad. Now I’m being told the card is out of stock until March 3. Why am I paying for premium support if it takes over a month to get a hardware issue resolved. Seem like once you purchase something from them you're not important enough to be bothered with.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

I bought our Dell Inspiron desktop over a year ago for my husband's birthday. He'd always wanted a decent gaming computer to play some PC games on as the one we had was suuuuper laggy with even the more basic games. This Dell with the Ryzen 7 CPU, however, runs just as good or even better than our PlayStation 4! He plays a pretty high graphic game - Forza Horizon 4 - on it, and it's smooth as butter. It's fast to start up, needless to say, and we've been very pleased with how quiet it is. Dell went through some rough years in the early 2000's, but I'm glad to say that it seems to be much different now. Highly recommend their products.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

My very first home computer was a Dell and to this day I have remained a Dell owner. The computers and peripherals have stood the test of time and I've never been disappointed with their products and support when needed. Techs always seem knowledgeable and happy to help with any problem or question no matter how big or small. Would recommend them whole heartedly, in fact I did just yesterday to a home appliance person that came to my house.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

I use to go through computers like wildfire. Everyone that I had had would do a fatal crash, hard drive burn up, motherboard no longer working, etc. Finally purchased an all in one Dell. I've had this computer for over 6 years now and it is still running great! Certainly got my money's worth out of it. Had expandable slots for memory also. Very pleased and when the time comes to buy another desktop I will only look at Dell!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I have had at least three Dell computers, including laptops and desktops. My present laptop is sturdy and travels well with little if any trouble. My present desktop is actually a small, shelf size model that fits nicely on the shelf of my desk. It not only performs well but only takes up the space of a fair size book. I am very satisfied.

Dell Desktops Company Information