3.00/5

Baldwin Park, CA

415 CyberPowerPC Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 12, 2019

Making the switch from Console Gaming and PC Gaming has been a fun learning experience for me. Learning what I need as PC gamer and all I feel like I made the right choice choosing CyberPowerPC as my first company to get my PC from.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Great PC! Computer comes premade but that doesn't take away from how well it works. It starts up quickly and my games run amazingly! All I had to do when it arrived was turn it on and set up my windows account, will be using this company in the future.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Well well well, let’s start from the beginning. So I make my PC and go to pay for it, I get a confirmation email saying, "All is good and we will get your pc for you right away." So I am thinking that’s great. Unknown to me about 2 hours later after I got the email saying they received my order and my payment that the billing address was incorrect. So after I got the thumbs up email... Two hours later I get a thumbs down email (Myself already thinking I was good never even checked my email till 2 days latter). Upon noticing they still did not remove my money for payment I also find out my order has been placed on hold this whole time.

So naturally I call in and get the billing address changed. That was Saturday morning Monday morning my order was still on hold. So I thought this can’t be. So I try calling them 2 no answer. I left a callback number. I tried their help chat that didn’t help. The help chat is a joke. I got on their 2 times and I kept getting pawned off to the owner of my case Billy I think... or maybe Bobby... not important. When I would get transferred Billy would just go AFK for 10 mins and then I would try and reconnect. Eventually Billy did his job but that was in the third reconnect after I said in the chat that Billy goes AFK and doesn’t help me. And the 3 help desk issues I submitted... ya that’s a joke too. Don’t even bother with their help desk system.

So now that Billy is actually helping me I find out that they still haven’t charged me. Here’s the kicker. They have the nerve to say, "We already charged you." So I look at my account. They did indeed take it out but... they took it out Soon as I called and started complaining, I know this because I started submitting complaints in the morning and then when it got to lunch I eventually got them to say we already charged you. But how I know they just processed it is for one reason. I had Taco Bell for lunch and the transaction on my account came after the Taco Bell charge. So I am willing to guess that they wouldn’t of even ran the charge until the next day if I didn’t complain. So now the machine is paid for and ready to ship out right? No wrong.

I find out that a chair I ordered with the system is on backorder. When do I find out this information? When the computer and other accessories I ordered have already shipped out. Like who does that... So now I have an email placed into CyberPower about getting free 2 day shipping because the screwed up and didn’t tell me that the chair would be on backorder when I ordered it. They also didn’t tell me it wasn’t in stock until my “full order” shipped. I will never recommend CyberPowerPC. And my computer still hasn’t arrived. Let’s hope they actually made it correctly and that it actually shows up. Pray for me.

Original review: March 27, 2019

Ordered my first computer years ago. It showed up unable to power up. Spoke to customer service/tech support and they shipped me a new power supply. After this, it worked and everything was fine for years. That computer still runs. Ordered a computer two weeks ago. It arrives and both the computer and monitor's boxes are open. The computer will turn on, but will not display on any of my three monitors - one of which is brand new. I call and quickly become frustrated with tech support. I shouldn't have to call tech support to start a BRAND NEW COMPUTER!!!

Second, there is no way that I ordered the XFX Fat Boy video card. I did research and it has overheating issues. I specifically selected a different card and ended up with this trash anyways. Tech support claimed I selected it and there is absolutely no way that I did. This card is inferior to even a lesser powered card. That's why they are giving away games to entice people to purchase it. I will never do business with this company again. This is ridiculous. There is absolutely no way they check their product for functionality before it ships. Now, I have to look at a $1600 blinking, whirring paperweight until I get an email to return it. Thanks for nothing. Now I'm out ~$120 for shipping and at least a month without the computer that I want.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I have NEVER wrote a review on anything until today. CyberPowerPC has the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. I ordered a $2000 pc from them and 6 months later it starts to blue screen and crashes daily on me. Customer service tells me to send it back so they can fix it free of charge, but I have to take care of shipping. I end up paying $120 for shipping and it has now been 2 months and I still do not have my computer back!!! I was told I would get it back within 7-14 days after they receive it. It has been 2 months and they still have not fixed my computer and sent it back to me. Every time I call or email it is the SAME person speaking to me giving me some DUMB EXCUSES. I was going to buy a second computer from them but after this incident I will NEVER purchase again from them. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME BUYING ANYTHING FROM THEM. IT IS A WASTE!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CyberPowerPC?

Original review: March 25, 2019

Terrible products and terrible service. Purchased a 3000$ gaming PC from CyberPower last year. Right out of the box it began to blue screen and memory leak. Tried to contact support for help since I had the warranty. They pretend to file a claim and send you things and ignore you entirely when you attempt to contact them back about promised items. Tried to speak to a supervisor who was the most arrogant ** ever. They do not honor warranty or promised parts. And then pretty much spit in your face and treat you with disrespect when you ask about it.

Original review: March 25, 2019

Shopped for a new PC and salesperson showed the one that best met my specifications. One side was made of glass, and he pointed out the inner workings. This seemed like a good sales tool, but I assumed the glass was only on the sales model for demonstration purposes. When I got home, I was surprised to find that mine had the one side made of glass. I sat it down on the floor and removed the glass in order to remove packing materials inside the computer. As I held the glass plate against the computer to put it back on with the much-too-short screws, it slid down about an inch and shattered into a million pieces, many of them flying inside the computer.

I cannot understand why a manufacturer would use a fragile glass panel where other companies use metal or durable plastic. It reflects poorly on the quality of the product, and is a safety hazard. I spent a lot of money on something that broke within 10 minutes of my bringing it home. I wonder if the company has a better quality replacement part for the glass panel?

Original review: March 23, 2019

I like the light and 2 fans for cooling the computer plays and runs the Sims 3 and Sims 4 great. When I opened up the box I had to update all the drivers. They were old and outdated. I paid 599 at Best Buy with the extra warranty so I paid over 800. When computer going into sleep mode something it don't come out of sleep mode and I have to restart it. I like the set up on the computer and it's easy to use. The graphics is a lot better than my old Compaq.

I wish it came with a disk drive. I had to buy a plug in one separately. So if you like to play games I would recommend buying this computer. I like that it works with a HDMI cord. It was so much easier to hook up than my last computer was. The computer allowed me to hook up to my flat screen tv with no problems and without having to buy a patch cable or adapter.

Original review: March 22, 2019

I ordered a computer back in Dec, part of a bulk of purchases I was making at the end of the year for my video editing services. It took about a month for the computer to arrive, which was expected and totaled me around $4600. I booted the computer and it froze and froze and froze. When I called the customer service, I figured they made it a priority to hire the rudest most sarcastic people on this planet because it seemed this same punk dude answered my calls EVERY time, and responded to my concerns with what I can only call annoyance.

So after a ridiculously slow week of trouble-shooting, I finally got authorized to send the computer in to get checked. Four weeks later I finally got a reply from them saying they checked the computer and that they reinstalled windows and it was 'tested' and good to go. Reinstalling windows was one of the trouble shooting steps they took me through!!! So they wasted three months of my time, were extremely rude and didn't even give my computer (which wasn't cheap) the time of day during troubleshooting.

I was going to request a refund there and then but they'd already shipped it back to me. Sure enough it arrived and what do you know, it froze... Now I am paying two hundred dollars to send it back in for a refund, which I am more than sure will only be a partial refund, judging from everything I've already seen with this worthless company. Who treats customers like this? Not anyone who wants to stay in business. Stay far far away from these ones, you'll regret it.

Original review: March 20, 2019

Ordered two computers of similar build. One worked fine, the other doesn’t work properly, seems like several parts are damaged. Motherboard is for sure the problem as well as the hard drive. Booted straight into “Automatic Repair” After that it just goes into a loop of powering on and off.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I've had this PC for about 2 or so years and I'm really happy with the result. For the first couple of months I will admit there are some bad sides it in the beginning, but after that and I got more accustomed to the PC. I am loving it. I would recommend this PC as a beginner PC.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I had this gaming PC for maybe about a year now, I got it in Best Buy and It was good for a while and now it's having crazy FPS drops and causing my gamer performance to be very poor. I'm very angry at this because I heard this was just the kind of PC to have good FPS. NOT HAPPY.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I bought a $5000 computer, with the latest tech ever possible. They took several weeks to send the computer and that is ok. When it arrived, I turn the computer on, and start failing. The computer boot and then after several minutes, the computer shutdowns with no reason. In short. I had to send back the computer for a refund. I had to pay more than $200 to send it back at my charge, even when the computer was not running and they finally refunded me less money because they discounted all the services like (overclocking, noise reduction, etc). My conclusion, don't buy to a company that does not make responsible for their units, because you will lose a lot of money sending it back to California. Customer care, never answers and their answers are general.

Original review: March 15, 2019

Around a year ago I bought this PC, got it home, set it up and on first boot the Windows start up blue screened not once not twice no eleven times before it finally loaded Windows. After that the PC had run great. The front LED strip died about a week after I got it which is fine but not great in my opinion. I wanted to add an extra hard drive in and had to sift through the rats' nest of crappy wire management just to get enough of the cable out to supply power to both drives, which then leads me to the 10 month mark.

I was playing some games and noticing that the temps for the CPU were running abnormally high, so I went in and decided to do some dusting to no avail. At this point I removed the heat sink to find not only had the thermal paste hardened up so hard it was like a rock, but there was a very small amount of it to the point where around 20% of the CPU was not actually covered. I cleaned it off, added a sufficient amount to get a nice even spread on it and have not had a problem with overheating since.

While my issues have been mainly issues that no pre built system should have, my one thing that does bug me is that the price difference for a 2 GB XFX RX560 and the 4 GB XFX RX560 is not that different. The CPU is fine as is right now for gaming but the graphics card is what I have been finding to be a major issue when it comes to not only performance but also the graphics in games. The card works good but I have to sacrifice looks to be able to maintain a playable FPS.

I really have a hard time recommending this PC to anyone as the issues above have stated, on top of the subpar packaging that came with the PC there was nothing protecting the inside of this PC when I had opened it up. The Quality Assurance needs to be better with this.

This system could have been damaged during shipping. Had I not caught the overheating problem due to the lack of thermal paste, not to mention low quality of thermal paste, this system would have died very prematurely. I fixed the problem with this system, problems the end user should not have to deal with when they buy a system, bear in mind that the average person buying these more and likely do not know how to build a system.

Original review: March 12, 2019

CyberPowerPC stole 3 fans from my purchase and installed multiple things in my build incorrectly. I requested a partial refund as most of the issues were not super critical (minus installing my CPU radiator fans to the case) and who wants to send back their ~$1666 purchase over ~$60 in mistakes when the product still functions for the most part?

I contacted them immediately and they offered me a partial refund to a single issue and ignored every other issue I mentioned (repeatedly) and that they'd send me the fans too, but only if I accepted this as a resolution. I did not accept it because it took me many hours just to get an answer out of them after they made me jump through so many hoops and support people would simply vanish for days at a time. I once waited 2 hours in queue to talk to someone, was told to send pics to an email address, and the support ended there - and when I did hear back it was basically to tell me to contact another department - so what took so long? It is so obvious that this company is ripping people off in little ways, and it's clear if you read any of the reviews they have on any consumer reviews type site like this or the BBB (even though they have an A rating with a bulk of reviews being negative).

Original review: March 8, 2019

I bought 3 PCs from CyberPower in 1 year. So I wanted to post this because there are so many negative reviews. ALL THESE NEGATIVE REVIEWS ARE THE VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE A PROBLEM. This company sells so many PCs that of course a small amount will have complaints or bad reviews. Don't believe all these bad reviews and let them scare you thinking it will happen to you. Even if it does, they will make it right.

The first one was a $1,700 1070ti set up. I did have one issue upon arrival and that was the glass on the front of the case shattering upon taking off the adhesive protectant. I called them and they had a new one sent out right away and I haven't had an issue with this one since. The second one was a cheaper 1050ti set up that cost around $1,300 and I bought it for one of my kids. THIS COMPUTER IS AMAZING AND HE PLAYS FORTNITE AND EVERY GAME HE LOVES WITH EASE AND NO PROBLEMS. The third computer I just got yesterday is a $3,300 2080ti set up. I am so happy with this build, they did an amazing job with everything and it cranked up like a beast right out of the box.

Original review: March 4, 2019

I have Purchased 3 Computers from CyberPowerPC. All computers have constantly Crashed, Not booted, and had extended repair times to fix any issues. Support can be helpful but needlessly complicated and a complete waste of time. Even after I fill out forms and submit a response, OOPS IT'S EXPIRED! Have to refill forms and wait for a response again. OH! The unit also needs to be checked again and Now I need to wait even longer. Almost two months later and I'm still waiting for this junk. I do not recommend buying from here or wasting your money. Side Note: One of the computers lit on fire. Don't Know, Don't Care, No more wasting money.

Dear David,

We are sorry to hear you feel that way. We fulfilled your request for pick up at a UPS hub however it was mailed back to us as it was never picked up. We did what we can to ensure the item can be received by you, we do not mean to inconvenient you.

Original review: March 4, 2019

I purchased 2 GMA3200 computers - that's the good. The bad is they didn't come with the liquid cooler that seems standard at no charge in their systems. That's cool. The prism that come with the Ryzen 7 series too has good reviews. Whoop it doesn't come with the system even though it comes with the chipset. They give you some aftermarket crap. Then after unboxing and booting them up one of them have a bad SSD. Alright I just will just RMA a the drive and replace it. Even bought a drive to keep the system going while in RMA. Guess what??? RMA is a nightmare. Customer service lies to you and all you get is apologies. Apologies are nothing if you don't intend on making it right.

Dear Brian,

We are sorry to hear you feel that way. If you wish to set up an RMA then please feel free to contact us directly and we will do what we can to help address this matter.

Customercare@cyberpowerpc.com

- CyberpowerPC Support

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I ordered a PC and got a order confirmation via email. Two days later I got a email saying my order was canceled due to error and if I wanted to order a new PC order again. I looked on the webpage at the exact PC and it was $1150.00 more! instead of fulfilling the order if they made a mistake and also not telling the me the reason is unacceptable! They will lose more than just 1150 bucks from bad reviews and word of mouth.

Dear David,

We are deeply sorry to hear of your experience. You can always give us a call for more information on the error mentioned, we would be happy to look in to it for you.

- CyberpowerPC Support

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I bought a PC. My first time on these guy’s site because a friend recommended them. I spent well over $1500 and waited patiently for over a month for my PC to arrive (expected time). The PC was missing the remote for the RBG liquid cooling fan, so the annoying rainbow light could not be turned off. After going back and forth with support and (for some odd reason) honoring their request of sending them a picture of the box of "extra stuff" I received with my PC (literally a picture of driver installation discs and user manuals for parts I ordered) somehow that got the approval for them to send me the new remote (still waiting for that remote, by the way). The WiDi (wireless display) adapter I ordered was back ordered. Not a huge deal, but to combine with other issues it didn't make me happy, as I stream to multiple different TVs to do my work in different rooms, instead of having to carry the PC and plug it in.

Finally, I paid extra for the Intel AC 9260 Wifi with integrated Bluetooth 5.0 card. Bluetooth does not work. Period. I have contacted CyberPowerPC's useless help desk now multiple times and explained all of the options I've tried to get it working, and they just told me to try the same things. In addition to giving me serious attitude and passive aggressiveness, they keep saying they're going to get me a quote on what the security deposit will be, which they need in order to send me a replacement network card, which is ridiculous because they sent me the broken ones and are making me pay while I have to swap it out myself or send my entire PC back to them.

Regardless, I said that would work, but never heard back on how much the deposit will be. No Bluetooth, no quote on the deposit to swap it out, and no fix. My other friend told me to buy my PC on New Egg and build it myself. I can't see myself buying another product from CyberPowerPC. 2 pieces of the PC missing after waiting 1 month for delivery, and the Bluetooth simply not working. Supposedly the Bluetooth issue may be a bigger Windows issue, but so far CyberPower has not been helpful.

Dear Michael,

Thanks for reaching out - we are sorry to hear of your experience. We would like to look in to this matter further if you dont mind. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us directly with more information on this matter.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

CyberPower terrible. PC won't come back from sleep. Don't buy their products! Customer service sucks. No response for weeks. Complete crap and waste of money! I suggest spending your money ELSEWHERE. If I could smash it on their Office door I would to add to that...

Dear Adu,

we appreciate you reaching out - we are sorry to hear you feel that way. there is some concern when you mentioned we have not responded to you in weeks. We do our best to get back with in 24 hours of getting an email, at this time i strongly suggest giving us a call so we can look in to this matter.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

CyberPowerPC was the absolute worst computer buying experience in more than 15 years and a dozen computers that I as a full time creative professional have ever had. They completely disregarded my needs, deadline and their promises to me, many times. In the end after a nightmare of a process and bad customer service, a complete failure to do what they said in a timely manner and after I was totally set on the back burner as not important, I was more than a month without a working computer (Black Pearl $2800.00) and without a refund.

I paid for expedited shipping ($100.00) to me as I was on a deadline with computer problems and when I set up their new computer it crashed with the blue screen of death from the first moment I tried to use it. They made me pay ($125.00) to return their non working right out of the box computer. This was absurd. In the end their entire company, service and product was a complete waste of time and of NO VALUE at all, avoid them at all cost!!! I have many more details that will explain how bad they are if your interested.

Dear Bill,

We are deeply sorry to hear you feel that way. Regarding warranty services, our general time line for completion is about 7-14 business days. However, if there are any delays like the need to back order a part to replace then that can cause the repair to go on longer than expected. We only try to help, we are sorry to hear if the service was an inconvenience.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Not only did it take twice as long as they said, they were rude about it every single time I emailed just wanting an update. Then when they finally shipped it it was evident that they had purposefully misaligned my cooling/other lighting and did a sloppy job with wiring even though I had paid extra for 'professional wiring'. There's nothing professional about any of this, computer showed up with software and hardware issues I managed to fix on my own. Didn't bother trying to deal with them again.

Overall, overpriced and horrible experience. Actually tragic it was my first new computer in like 10 years and it could not have been more of a train wreck experience. Again, go anywhere else. It will be light years ahead of your experience with this dumpster fire of a company. I should've gotten a refund and just built one on my own, suffering through trying to build one for the first time. Would've taken a 1/4 of the time and half the BS of this experience. STEER. CLEAR.

Dear Karsten,

We are deeply sorry to hear you feel that way. When it comes to installing a water cooler, can be due to clearance or size of the tubing. We are sorry if it did not come out as expected. As for the pro wiring, it refers to the wiring one can see through the Window on motherboard facing side of the case. If you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to give our tech support agents a call for any assistance.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Received computer and was bad out of the box. Fan errors, blue screen, and defective on/off button. Wanted a 100 percent refund and they are fighting me on the refund - cut me short on their inferior product. Customer service was difficult to get a hold of but after three days of emailing and calling finally got through. Bad company to do business with. Stay away.

Dear Pierre,

We are deeply sorry to hear you feel that way. Our refund policy can be seen publicly on our site, as for the refund, once the request is placed it can take about 24 hours for the process to complete. Once it is you should see the email in your inbox. If you have any further questions or concerns then please do not hesitate to give our tech support agents a call.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I'm very disappointed from the product I received. I bought a $1000+ pc, (Black Friday) and it was a very good one too. I booted it, and all was good. However, the week after New Year, I couldn't get in any game. I ran Fortnite, and noticed white dots flickering (small ones). I thought it was a case of dead pixels and I needed to get a new HDMI cable (I was using DVI). I opened the game, and noticed black small dots, bunched up in small patches, raining down. I crashed after that. I downloaded a new game (APEX Legends) and rainbow large squares and black lines were flickering.

I went to Best Buy, and they said it was most likely a graphic card issue. (Artifacting) I already tried a new HDMI cable and it didn't work. I was devastated because it was brand new, out of the box, and was a GTX 1070 ti. It wasnt overheating (MAX TEmp was 92 C and I was at 83) and I never overclocked it. I also have a question. Will they replace the graphics card for free under the standard 1 year warranty? This brings to that they are using failing cards... ASSEMBLE IT BETTER CYBERPOWERPC!

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for reaching out - we are sorry to hear of your experience. We can help in replace your video card, simply get in touch with our agents as we are more than happy to help.

- CyberpowerPC Support

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

My computer was purchased as a gift and delivered on Dec 19th 2018. Because of holiday travels I've been away and was only able to unbox my new computer last week. I was pleasantly surprised to see how secure it was packed (premium packing service was paid for). As I lifted the machine out of the box after unbolting it (no tools provided, I have a set of hex keys). I noticed immediately how loose everything was, the case almost came apart. This immediately set off my alarm bells. I began inspecting the rest of the computer.

My video card (RTX2070) was screwed in but not in the slot. I took pictures and removed the card to take more detailed pictures of the damage. Then I set the card in the slot (I noticed that the case was bent in the general area, the locking level on the slot is gone). Next I saw that only the right side of my radiator (liquid cooling system) and the fans attached to it were screwed in, the left side was unattached and lifted off the case. At this point I'm wondering if the professional who built this thing was drunk while doing it.

In the next few hours, I managed to get the computer to boot but I found several other issues such as, they gave me a different brand of RAM from what I purchased. The red pulsing light on my liquid cooler is not working, though I've checked the connections. I paid extra for professional wiring, the wiring wasn't clean and several connections were loose. My case comes with the hardware and cables to mount my video card vertically, none of these parts were passed on to me. I paid for an HDMI cable, cable is nowhere to be found (tiny issue and my focus is mainly on the damaged $500 video card).

So I reached out to support, sent them photos and explained what happened. I was ok with the fact that I couldn't return and get a refund because it had been over 30 days since arrival. I was away and wasn't home to open the box. That's my fault, fine. What I'm shocked by however is the total lack of professionalism and responsibility taken. They will not replace the incorrect RAM, or the damaged video card. I was able to fix some of the other issues, eg: reinstall the radiator and fans correctly, and cleaned up the wiring myself... My expectation was that they do the bare minimum to make it right. They advertise a 3 years warranty on labor and 1 year warranty on parts. But I was told my situation is not covered.

I'm now reaching out to share my experience across all platforms CyberPower is associated with. How is this type of customer service and practice legal? I spent $2,000 for a damaged computer that arrived unbootable. Quality control is nonexistent. I've built computers before so I was able to make it work. But the video card is not performing as it should and often causes the computer to crash. They could've easily corrected their total fail by offering me replacement parts, I would've happily mailed back the damaged card and incorrect RAM, reinstall the parts myself and let all the other stuff go.

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to hear of your experience. Regarding any component received with physical damage is required to be reported within the week of receiving the machine. We can still warranty the machine for normal malfunctions, damaged items can only be addressed with out-of-warranty claims. If you have any further questions or concerns then please do not hesitate to give our tech support agents a call.

- CyberpowerPC Support

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

So I spend saved up my money for a decent gaming computer and was so excited to get one. However in less than a month the PSU blew. So I bought an EVGA gold PSU. It also blew. I told Cyber Power I replaced the PSU and it blew again. They had me send everything back costing me another 100 bucks and a month later they tell me, "Sorry nothing we can do because you took out the orginal PSU. You can buy another one from us." DO NOT TRUST CYBER POWER!

Dear CJ,

Thanks for reaching out - we are sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Do keep in mind, our warranty only covers the parts we provided in the system. Any thing installed on your own accord does not fall under that category. So When the PC was here and we found an issue with the PSU, we could not simply replace it as it is not one of ours which mean it is not under warranty.

- CyberpowerPC Support

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I have ordered two PC's from this website, and while the parts are pretty good, their customer service is total garbage. Both times I ordered PC's they both had issues. The first one had a corrupt solid state drive which they had installed my operating system on. I emailed Carlos who seems to be the guy who controls all of this, and he told me he couldn't be sure the solid state drive was corrupted and made me send pictures of the error screens when they showed up. I did that and it took him over 3 days to respond, and when I asked him about sending it back he told me he couldn't confirm if it was a defect from when the computer left because I had tried to boot it up. So I was on the phone with their corporate office for several hours complaining to different people and getting the runaround before they finally agreed to give me money to buy a replacement SSD.

The second time was recently, within the last 10 days. I placed another order for a PC, and ordered rush shipping. 3 days went by with no indication they had started work on it. I had to contact Carlos again, who waited another 24 hours before finally responding. He told me that the billing address and the shipping address didn't match up so they couldn't ship it out unless I provided a government issued ID and the card I had used to pay. I responded to him in less than an hour. It's been 3 days since I gave him that information and I've sent him 2 separate emails asking him if there was any progress in getting this issue resolved. I have yet to hear from him and the only thing I've seen on the progress tracker is that they received the information I was required to give them.

I paid an extra 80 dollars for rush shipping to be done in 3 days and it's been 9 days with no helpful answer as to where the PC even is in development. Their parts are pretty good but if anything goes wrong during the actual process of payment to build to ship it's the worst experience you can have, and honestly I wouldn't waste your time with this company.

Dear Chris,

We appreciate you reaching out - we are sorry to hear of your experience. If you ever have any further questions or concerns regarding your PC I highly suggest getting in touch with us directly, we would like to do what we can to help.

- CyberpowerPC Support

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I purchased the PC directly through CyberPower website last Thanksgiving (Nov 2018). First time when the PC arrived, it wouldn’t turn on. Had called customer service but it didn’t help at all. I also asked my friend to come over and take a look. Did a pin test it turned out to be the power supply issue. Called CyberPower again and they issued the RMA (12/11/2018). 1/17/2019, finally got my PC back. IT STILL WOULDN'T TURN ON!!!

After my friend came over again did another troubleshooting, the slots on the motherboard was not functioning properly. Called CyberPower support and they issued the RMA again. Item was shipping back the next day (1/18/2019). 2/6/2019, I just received the PC back again and guess what!? IT STILL NOT WORKING!!!! It is enough. I have asked them to issue me full refund. In summary, I WILL NEVER EVER BUY OR RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY PC FROM CYBERPOWER! I’m not sure if they even test the products before they ship to the customers or not. This is the WORST online shopping experience I ever had.

Dear jerry,

Thanks for reaching out - we are deeply sorry to hear of your experience. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us regarding this matter. We would like to take a further look if you still want our help.

- CyberpowerPC Support

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I bought a $3,000 gaming PC from CyberPc. It got here a day earlier than expected. Once I got the PC unboxed, I could see that the four fans I upgraded to were either attached by the wrong sized screws, or NOT ATTACHED at all on one end causing the fan to hang from one end of the case at a 45 degree angle. This PC apparently went through not one but TWO QC tests and nobody thought this was a problem.I fixed it easily enough but when I called to ask them about this Michael ** in customer service tried to pawn me off on technical support. He did not take the situation seriously then claimed he was the customer service manager when I asked for his manager. No sorry. No "I can't believe something so obvious got passed QC twice." Now I'm wondering what else is going to go wrong. With the number of complaints I see here, I think maybe a lawsuit is in order.

Dear Steve,

We're truly sorry to hear that you had an issue with this build. We always recommend contacting us as soon as an problems are experienced with one of our systems; as we can usually resolve the issue over the phone with you.

CyberPowerPC Company Information