4.15/5

Baldwin Park, CA

800 CyberPowerPC Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

Very pleased with PC. Right out of the box you can plug, and a few updates later you’re ready to go. Great for a starter gaming PC. I used performance settings for Rocket League and could get 250 fps easily.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

Ordered this computer because I wanted a decent enough gaming pc for a cheap price. Ordered through Amazon and the package came within two days. Everything in the package was packaged securely; all the internal components were still intact, plugged in, and undamaged. Upon hooking everything up and plugging it in, pc sets up within minutes. A month into my purchase and I am a very satisfied customer, having a great gaming pc that can run all my games at max settings without breaking the bank or going through the hassle of putting together the pc myself.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

I purchased a gaming PC from CyberPowerPC recently, and it has been one of the best purchases I've ever made. The PC is fast and runs games like Fortnite and GTA V smoothly at max settings. The company has been a breeze to work with. I had a minor issue with one of the fans not turning on. They walked me through checking to make sure everything was connected properly. One of the cables was loose, which is why the fan wasn't working, but after correcting it, it's been working like a charm, and they still sent me a replacement fan just in case! They were very prompt in making sure they rectified the issue. I have had nothing but a positive experience, and I will continue making purchases with CyberPowerPC for any other PCs or accessories that I may purchase in the future.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I bought this on Prime Day for my son to play Blizzard games (Overwatch, WoW, etc) with me. PC was shipped in a super sturdy box with good padding. Hooked everything up and it was good to go. The processor is quick; the graphic card is mid-tier but still handles the demand of the above mentioned games on medium settings. I have zero complaints and would buy again.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

I placed my order on July 25th, and I've been checking the order status manually every other day. Since I ordered, the "expected ship date" said August 7th. It's now August 9th, and I haven't heard anything from the company for a few days. The order status page still says it hasn't gone through the warehouse, they haven't even built it yet. Some of the reviews on this site say they got their order within a week. This is really unfair, I spent good money on this. I'm still waiting though, and I'll update my review in a few days.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CyberPowerPC?

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme. Bought this as my entry into PC gaming. I'm very pleased with the quality, especially given the cost. It came with a mouse and keyboard that are basic. Will definitely upgrade them in the future, but are fine starters.

CyberPowerPC response

Hi Caleb, CyberPowerPC would like to thank you for your 5-star review. We look forward to doing business with you on your next PC purchase.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

The computer was easy to set up and ran right after plugging everything in. I didn't have any problems with the CPU or video card. I think they could of gotten the 4GB RX560 model so the GPU didn't limit games as much but it could run most games at 40-50 on med settings. Overclocking the CPU is a must if you want to use FX CPUs in 2019 or later. The pre-installed cooler kept my CPU at max 60c under load at 4.2ghz and was a massive performance boost. I got my system in early 2019 but it probably will need a new GPU to run games at about 60fps on med/low settings. If you want to play games at high settings then I would recommend looking at their Ryzen builds where you can upgrade the CPU later on instead of being stuck with a dead CPU platform that has very little upgrade room.

CyberPowerPC response

Hi Matthew, CyberPowerPC would like to thank you for your 4-star review. We look forward to doing business with you on your next PC purchase.

Original review: July 31, 2019

I have had this product for a few months and it has worked really amazing. Plays Fortnite really well. I recommend this product to other people. It's really fast and has had no problems up to this date. CyberPower gaming PC is a great company.

CyberPowerPC response

Hi Henry, CyberPowerPC would like to thank you for your 5-star review. We look forward to doing business with you on your next PC purchase.

Original review: July 30, 2019

When first setting it up, I was a bit confused at first, managed to figure it out. It turned out to be very easy. Once I got it running it ran smoothly during setup and didn't take that long. Question was why is the one HDMI cable outlet does not work (the one at the top).

CyberPowerPC response

Hi Brian, CyberPowerPC would like to thank you for your 5-star review. We look forward to doing business with you on your next PC purchase.

Original review: July 30, 2019

We purchased this C-Series at Best Buy. I was an easy setup and has run smoothly. Tech support has been very helpful with an issue we had. We would recommend this CyberPowerPC as a great starter for those wanting to convert from console to a PC. The tower is quite large and plenty of room for upgrades if you wish to. However for us it is just what we were looking for in a gaming PC. One thing we did notice was it had some different components than listed in the specs on this unit. It has been great for my grandson who loves gaming. You cannot go wrong with this system.

CyberPowerPC response

Hi Crystal, CyberPowerPC would like to thank you for your 5-star review. We look forward to doing business with you on your next PC purchase.

CyberPowerPC Company Information