Baldwin Park, CA

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.62/5

CyberPowerPC Shop Now on Amazon

Shop Now on Amazon

CyberPowerPC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CyberPowerPC?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about CyberPowerPC?

Original review: April 23, 2021

Bought a prebuilt on a whim from this company. Due to the graphics card shortage, I found this prebuilt to be a good deal. I got an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU with a NVIDIA GTX 3060. This was a 2 day rush shipping model. It took about a few days for the order to process but I instantly got email updates after my purchase went through. I got a personalized email from Carlo stating with current production my order could take 4-6 weeks to process. Totally fine because I knew there would be delays. I emailed Carlo once to see if my computer would be shipped that week. Later that day he emailed me a tracking number. Super fast response. The computer came about 3 days later. It shipped on a Friday and got delayed due to the 2nd day being on a Sunday.

The shipping box was intact without any visible damage. The computer was boxed really well. This prebuilt came with a keyboard and mouse. Both look way better than the photos and I've enjoyed both of those products. I've been using the computer for a little over a week now and love it. It instantly booted up. I did not have find a windows key like others have reported. Super fast and the graphics are AMAZING. The build of the computer is intact and the RGB fans are great. It comes with a small remote and has lots of different modes and color options. The only thing I found was all of the fans were set to exhaust.

There were no fans drawing cold air into the PC. This was a simple fix. I flipped the two fans and the pc is running much cooler now. I checked the fans due to multiple posts saying theirs were not installed right. It was not a big issue and super simple to do. The motherboard came with a nice wifi antenna that is magnetic so I can move it around if I need to. The case is minimal and aesthetically pleasing to look at. Tempered glass side and front with plenty of space for future improvements if I decide to add on to it. Overall, I am super happy with this product and would recommend them.

Original review: March 6, 2021

Wanted to make my own PC but was unable to get my hands on a modern GPU so my best bet was prebuilt PC. I didn't want a regular prebuilt because none of them hit the specifications I wanted; ITX, value, quality motherboard (good DAC), etc. So I searched online for the best sites to buy a custom prebuilt PC and I ended up choosing CyberpowerPC. They seemed to have the best balance of everything you need; value, options, new GPUs, decent customer service, etc. In my experience/research they don't seem to excel at any one thing but they are good, compared to their competition, at everything.

The website is fine, not amazing or bad. It could definitely be better. Different prebuilts have different 'price floors' which means you have to go through every prebuilt to find the one with the best prices else you may end up paying more for the same PC (I saw as much as $120 difference). While going through the PC customizer I noticed that when I clicked on parts to see more details they were missing completely. I had to use other sites to find more details on all the parts. After ordering I found it annoying to find the page which tracks the progress of the order and when I did it just didn't look good and was annoying to understand.

I was able to customize my computer to have almost everything I wanted. The air cooler, motherboard, case and power supply options are lacking. When I received my prebuilt I had no issues. Everything was in order. The parts were correct, nothing broken, decent packing, all the extra components that come with the motherboard, case, power supply, etc were also with the computer.

All in all you really can't find another a prebuilt PC builder as well rounded as CyberpowerPC. Most other sites are overpriced, lack options, garbage motherboards, bad quality control, bad customer service, bad website, etc. CyberpowerPC did a good job at everything. Room for improvement in the options and website department and it seems from what I've researched their customer service can be hit or miss but all in all I would recommend CyberpowerPC.

Get buying tips about Computer Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

This is such an amazing Gaming PC, especially for first time PC gamers, once it finally got here that is. It was very easy to set up with no hassles at all, just take out all the packaging on the inside and check to see if there are any loose or unplugged wires and start it up! All the specs and the details were pretty much exactly what I paid, no issues at all there. I just wish that the PC had a minimum of 16GB RAM instead of one tiny 8GB, that being said I did have to upgrade to 2 more 8GB RAM to have a total of 24GB RAM (I don't know whether it be best to take out the 8BG RAM it came with and just use my 2 new ones or if it's fine) and I also did put that thermometer inside it so that I can physically see the temperature inside the desktop case (It might have been practical and looks odd but who knows I sure as don't but I thought it was a good idea at the time).

With that in mind I bought it on December 5th 2020 on amazon.ca with a monitor, which said it had 2 day shipping and they did manage to package it up quick but then the next day after the order it said to expect delays. It wasn't till about December 15th that it finally said that the monitor that I ordered had finally moved from the shipping depo and the next day it arrived in a destination 3 hours away from me. I had no updates on the actual PC itself but after that I didn't see much updates until around December 21st when it said that the monitor that was 3 hours away from me is on its way to its destination but once again no further updates to when it's gonna come in until December 29th 2020 my monitor has final along with the PC.

I know it has nothing to do with the company CyberPowerPC but the mailing company and the fact amazon would associate themselves with such terrible mailing company, Canada Post, as I did order something else around the same time from Eastern Europe which came to me faster that that, only 10 days from it being preordered and 4 days from it being mailed directly to my house, compared to having be picked up at the post office.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

I bought a new gaming computer for myself for Christmas from CyberPower PC. It's my third computer from the company (second PC, and a laptop), all three custom-configured to my liking and competitively priced. Their website made it a breeze to customize a new computer, and their prices are quite reasonable! My new computer came in just a couple weeks later. It was a big box, sign-on-delivery (which is a good thing in this era of porch-piracy), and the computer within was well-packaged, complete with a neat custom-molded foam thing inside the case. I took to my new PC like a kid on Christmas morning...only for it to immediately fail. Do I even need to say that I was disappointed? Virtually heartbroken!

I understand that these things happen. I'm not perfect either. But I don't think CyberPower PC did anything wrong here. Sometimes you get a bad component. If I had custom-built my own PC, I'd be stuck trying to diagnose and fix it myself. I don't expect that problems never happen, but I do expect a company to make it right. So I contacted their technical support, tried a few basic things to diagnose the problem, and ultimately got an RMA. Tech support staff was helpful and professional. It took a while to ship and ship back but that's to be expected shipping it cross-country at Christmastime. More importantly, they sent me a shipping label in a timely fashion, it would've cost a lot to ship back and forth if I had to do that myself. In due time my computer got fixed, the bad PSU (which, again, is absolutely not the builder's fault!) replaced, shipped back, and now I'm typing this review on it.

This computer was a fantastic value. Sure I had to go through a return and repair, but when there was a problem they made it right. That's more important to me. A good gaming computer can cost thousands of dollars, it's worth going with a company that doesn't give you the run-around if there's a problem. I'm glad I bought from them.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

I've had my PC from Cyberpower for about a month now and I can't think of a single con to post about it! My goal using Cyberpower was to get a powerful, VR ready, upgrade friendly gaming pc that could compete with the next console generation without paying a huge markup and Cyberpower has checked all those boxes! You are paying a premium price but I can confidently say you are getting a great investment that will smoothly play nearly any game for years to come.

All of that being said the customer service experience relies entirely on your own knowledge of PC parts. You will not get any suggestions from the sales reps if you are inexperienced with PC's in general or aren't exactly sure what you're looking for. You MUST do your homework and have some idea of what you want because the sheer number of build options may make your eyes glaze over if you're not familiar with PC components. But if you are familiar with these things then you'll have more options then you know what to do with and the prices are almost always fair and in line with places like PCPartPicker.

The interface for designing your custom build and swapping parts in and out with a running total of your bill is actually pretty intuitive. But again you must know about the parts themselves. You might save some money building a equivalent PC yourself but if you don't know how, or, like me, live hours from any physical store that sells these things or provides help with them then this is a great option for someone wanting a powerful custom build that has room to be upgraded in the future and a solid warranty.

As far as payment support, Cyberpower was able to resolve a billing issue I had almost immediately and the system itself shipped almost five days sooner than I was quoted. From date of payment to receiving my system only took about nine days which was fantastic. It was packaged pretty securely but this might vary based on the shape of your system case. I've seen systems with thumb screws on the sides can have shipping issues but mine was mint.

The internal component wrapping (which cost extra, boo) was well done and no parts were loose after unboxing and the tempered glass window had protective film on both sides. The techs also provided plastic plugs for the open ports on the graphics card to aid shipping which was a nice touch and I still use to keep out dust from unused ports. The system needed a drivers update out of the box but after that it was ready to play and is limited only by my internet speed! Cyberpower also included a WiFi shark fin antenna you can place on top of your tower that's extremely handy.

Overall I'm very pleased with my purchase. When you're spending north of $1000 it can be difficult to pull the trigger when there are so many options and better components coming out all the time but such is the nature of PC gaming. It might take a little work on your part but Cyberpower will put you on a solid expandable PC gaming foundation for years to come.

Original review: April 28, 2021

I love my computer. This whole process was so great, I would absolutely recommend buying from them, 10/10. The whole process was smooth, I live in the city so it was really nice I had to sign for the package. I think that this computer will last a long time

Original review: April 28, 2021

Pretty good computer overall but I had problems with the video card, the RGB fans were really nice and the rx 580 video card is perfect for this computer. Also all the coolers are perfectly working, pretty solid computer.

Original review: April 28, 2021

I’ve ordered from this site, and everything was all good except all the hidden fees you will be getting. I live in Canada and my shipping fee was 100$. Seems reasonable however, you will also be charged fees like brokerage which Cyberpower does not disclose. I had to pay over 440$ on that alone. Meaning in I bought a pc worth 2500, shipping +100 and fees +440.

Original review: April 28, 2021

Overall great experience. I received faster shipping than what it said on the website and the prices were very affordable. I definitely recommend CyberPowerPC to anyone looking to buy a gaming computer.

Original review: April 28, 2021

I recently brought this PC from CyberPowerPc. Not to mention, it was my first prebuilt PC. I was very skeptical at first because I never had any experience of buying a prebuilt PC (Nor building one myself). I was searching through specific brands like Asus, Dell, Acer, HP, and including Alienware. Until I saw CyberPowerPC. It seems that a lot of people liked CyberPowerPC for their quality selections of PC and how people mentioned that they weren't getting ripped off which is my biggest fear.

So, when I decided to buy their prebuilt PC and got it delivered. I was very nervous if the shipping would break anything component parts since a few people had problem with shipping wise. Luckily, that did not happen. Opened the box, followed the instructions and there weren't any scratches or dents. I booted it up and I was very surprised that they didn't add any programs that I had to remove myself, so that was good thing. After downloading GTA 5 and running it. It ran perfectly with the Nvidia RTX 3060. Didn't experience any lag spikes which was common in my laptop.

The only problem, I had was CPU which was the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, it seems that it runs a bit hotter than usual. At peak, it goes up to 80-90 and it is normal according to AMD. Although, I'm a bit skeptical, but I didn't notice any changes about that. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the PC I got and definitely would buy again if I had the chance.

CyberPowerPC author review by ConsumerAffairs

CyberPowerPC is a nation-wide leading computer system manufacturer focused on providing powerful gaming PCs for consumers. The CyberPower company was founded in 1996, opening their gaming PC specialty business in 1998, and is headquartered in City of Industry, Calif.

• VR-ready systems: CyberPowerPC has an entire line of PCs dedicated to working with emerging VR platforms. These systems are VR-capable right out of the box.

• Exclusive gaming series: CyberPowerPC offers a number of exclusive gaming PC series. The Fang series is the company’s most recognizable gaming PC. The Zeus Mini Evo provides a powerful gaming rig in a space-saving compact design. The Syber series of computers are built to look like gaming consoles, and the ProStreamser series has PCs build for game streaming and broadcasting. Each series has models at different prices.

• Fangbook: The Fangbook line is CyberPowerPC’s series of gaming laptops. High definition screens range from 15.6-18.4 inches with video card options varying across models.

• Venom upgrades: CyberPowerPC offers powerful upgrade kits with its Venom service. Consumers can upgrade ASUS, MSI or other gaming PCs with this service, which prioritizes customer’s specifications, overclocking and cable management to ensure airflow.

• Power Mega Pro: CyberPowerPC’s Power Mega Pro PC is built for consumers who want to create their own video, music or gaming content. They are optimized for creative software programs.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team