3.12/5

Baldwin Park, CA

423 CyberPowerPC Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 24, 2019

I am extremely happy with my CyberPowerPC. I got it for online gaming and VR, I have not got the VR yet but pc gaming has been great. I would highly recommend this product. It has all the specs I was looking for to run VR at a great price.

Original review: April 24, 2019

This was my first ever gaming pc, and it is a MASSIVE upgrade from my old laptop. The PC runs smoothly and I have not faced any issues so far. Would totally recommend! This PC is also able to have parts changed out easily. Shipping was smooth!

Get expert buying tips about Computer Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 24, 2019

This is the first Gaming computer I have owned and so far it's working great. I do games on steam and no lagging so far and high def. Looks amazing... I also got 2 free games. With my purchase. So that was cool. I got division 2 Tom Clancy and Resident Evil.

Original review: April 24, 2019

It has been wonderful. The computer I received exceeded all my expectations. The price almost seemed too good to be true, and when it arrived it wasn't! Everything it said it does it does, and better. It's a very customizable PC, which is always a plus, and it's performed flawlessly!

Original review: April 24, 2019

A powerful PC for gaming, I've purchased two from them so far. My only gripe would be the lack of memory. The computer runs most games out of the box on Ultra quality with no issues. Highly recommended for someone looking to get into PC Gaming.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CyberPowerPC?

Original review: April 24, 2019

I got this computer for my early birthday gift and I've Loved every minute of it. If you want to get into pc gaming this product is the best to start out with IMO. Not only does it come with led lights but the hardware can run games pretty well. I got Apex Legends to run at a solid 144 frames and Star Wars Battlefront II at 110 frames! I really do recommend this to anyone starting out. It's a 5 out of 5 for me.

Original review: April 24, 2019

CyberPowerPC offers great and powerful gaming computers from varying prices, from cheaper ones that could fit in a medium budget to larger ones for people who can blow their money away. Their PCs also include a lot of accessories like good gaming mouses, keyboards, etc. I would recommend this company very well.

Original review: April 24, 2019

My games are able to run at 60 FPS or higher even on high settings. This is my first product from CyberPowerPC Gaming and I am very proud to own it. Being with this company makes you feel that you are respected and handled with care.

Original review: April 23, 2019

I thought that I had researched... But I missed the part about it having no disc drive. You already know the disappointment I felt. I love the lights though. Someone in another review described them as just a strip. The look of it is so much more than that.

Original review: April 23, 2019

For the price the desktop I purchased was very worth the price. I did a few upgrades myself to run games how I desired, but if you’re looking for a good, budget gaming desktop CyberPowerPC can definitely fit. I purchased mine at Best Buy!

Original review: April 23, 2019

This PC delivers for its price tag and is very high quality. It also comes with a keyboard and mouse which are actually pretty decent quality considering the fact that it is free. It also runs at a very impressive FPS rate.

Original review: April 23, 2019

Its Graphics are amazing. Some of the games I play look beautiful. It is not crashed once. The LED lights are amazing and give me a lot of options. It can be slow at times but I am very satisfied with the PC.

Original review: April 23, 2019

I truly enjoy this PC. It plays all the games I Need it to and it came ready to plug in and go. I play GTA online, Diablo III, and WOW. All run perfectly with no issues. PC is quiet and snappy. It was better financially for me to buy this rather than build my own, So I like the fact that I'm able to upgrade my components as needed, rather than buy a standard HP or Dell and have to upgrade the whole thing in a few years.

Original review: April 22, 2019

They never replied any questions by e-mail so I was forced to call them after a while to check the status of my order (which stayed on "collecting the parts phase" for almost two weeks). A person named Willis ** tells me they were informed "today" that the order of the RAM memory is still going to take two additional weeks (of course I was not notified). I start asking questions but this guy just dismisses me without even listening. I ask him if I can talk to his supervisor but he tells me he's the highest rank around. Ultimately, I decided to cancel my order since the least I expect after paying $4080 is for them to answer my questions.

Original review: April 22, 2019

The computer works fine, and I have never experienced with lagging. Customer services is excellent as well as the products. Affordable price in term of the quality that I get from the product. Also the gaming is smoothly running.

Original review: April 22, 2019

My son needed a new computer and after much research we decided on this one as the price we paid was good for all the features the computer has. It arrived quickly and set up was easy. We've only had it for a few weeks but so far we have had no issues. My son said it is great and it can run Fortnight at 320fps. It has really good graphics and can handle 4k and is fast enough for streaming.

Original review: April 22, 2019

My son purchased this computer with the money he saved from his summer job last year. We purchased it with assistance from the folks at Best Buy in Ann Arbor, MI. Overall the computer has provided all the functionality and power that my son needed. There was one issue that popped up, which required a complete reinstall of Windows 10, and after contacting CyberPowerPC, we were able to get the computer up and running fairly quickly.

Original review: April 21, 2019

Nice company for starter computers, or for high end PCs. They sell decently priced PCs up to high priced ones for the extra interior components that it comes with so in all it’s a pretty good computer selling company.

Original review: April 20, 2019

I got my first computer from here for $875 and runs games super good. I love to play rainbow six competitively and it’s just the thing for not a wallet breaking price. I have no issues whatsoever and it’s a awesome computer.

Original review: April 19, 2019

When I bought the PC I was hoping it would run some games I liked to play and it did really smoothly. I was able to play games like CSGO, Rainbow Six Siege, Fortnite, and a bunch of others really easily with amazing graphics.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I will definitely recommend my friends to get a CyberPowerPC because my gaming PC is awesome. When I bought it all the wires were organized and there was nothing wrong, I just plugged it in and started gaming...

Original review: April 19, 2019

I have been searching for a great gaming computer and I found this one. I’m really impressed! The specs are amazing. It keeps up with Fortnite and league. When I bought it, it came with keyboard and mouse. I highly recommend it to other online gamers. The price is really affordable compared to other great gaming PCs.

Original review: April 19, 2019

When I first went to go get my desktop I had a problem with a software not downloading. I exchange it and fell in love with the desktop. The lighting on it's really good. I love the design. The glass cover on the PC it’s nice.

Original review: April 18, 2019

Wonderful - I love my new gaming pc, I haven’t got a new in years but this one makes all the ones I have had look like a mess. I love it. The style, the graphics are to die for. It makes my gaming awesome than I expected and more beautiful with the awesome video card it has.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I bought a PC from them and it's a great buy. The PC works great. No problems at all with it. It's so good then there's so much room for upgrades to be able to plug into the PC. The customer service is great. They answer perfectly.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I absolutely love this PC! I can both game and do school work on this without using too much disk space and memory. As this being my first gaming PC and desktop in general, I absolutely love it and intend on sticking with this company.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I’m not a P.C. gamer, I work from home! The P.C. I recently purchased is amazing! I use a VPN and a VDI for work and since I’ve had this P.C. I haven’t had either glitches on me even once! My job requires a lot of power for a very long period of time and to be honest it hasn’t been a problem at all! I freaking love it!!

Original review: April 16, 2019

Awesome gaming machine. I was a little skeptical about the purchase as the price was lower than what I could build the pc for. It has not let us down. This machine boots quickly and runs smoothly. Would definitively suggest this to others.

Original review: April 16, 2019

The first computer arrived dead on arrival. I had to buy a new one and they refunded me for the first one. Then the machine's power supply died one week after the warranty expired. They refused to replace the power supply because it was out of warranty. It would have been easy and inexpensive for them to send me a new power supply but instead they made me buy a new one. Poor policy. I will never purchase another product from this company again.

Original review: April 16, 2019

CyberPowerPC has turned me into a real fan of their products. I recently purchased a mid-level Gaming PC (GTX 1060 16GB Mem 120GB SSD) and so far it's handled everything I've thrown at it. Runs almost all new games at High Settings (Apex Legends). Great for just playing or streaming to anywhere online. Also got a CyberPower Keyboard, Mouse, and Mousepad. All of these products worked perfect out of the box. Also whoever put together my PC specifically did an amazing job with cable management. Super happy with my purchases.

CyberPowerPC expert review by ConsumerAffairs

CyberPowerPC is a nation-wide leading computer system manufacturer focused on providing powerful gaming PCs for consumers. The CyberPower company was founded in 1996, opening their gaming PC specialty business in 1998, and is headquartered in City of Industry, Calif.

• VR-ready systems: CyberPowerPC has an entire line of PCs dedicated to working with emerging VR platforms. These systems are VR-capable right out of the box.

• Exclusive gaming series: CyberPowerPC offers a number of exclusive gaming PC series. The Fang series is the company’s most recognizable gaming PC. The Zeus Mini Evo provides a powerful gaming rig in a space-saving compact design. The Syber series of computers are built to look like gaming consoles, and the ProStreamser series has PCs build for game streaming and broadcasting. Each series has models at different prices.

• Fangbook: The Fangbook line is CyberPowerPC’s series of gaming laptops. High definition screens range from 15.6-18.4 inches with video card options varying across models.

• Venom upgrades: CyberPowerPC offers powerful upgrade kits with its Venom service. Consumers can upgrade ASUS, MSI or other gaming PCs with this service, which prioritizes customer’s specifications, overclocking and cable management to ensure airflow.

• Power Mega Pro: CyberPowerPC’s Power Mega Pro PC is built for consumers who want to create their own video, music or gaming content. They are optimized for creative software programs.

• Best for: CyberPowerPC is best for gamers, VR enthusiasts and creative suite users.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs