Baldwin Park, CA

Shop on Amazon
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.80/5

CyberPowerPC Shop on Amazon

CyberPowerPC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CyberPowerPC?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about CyberPowerPC?

Original review: Nov. 14, 2020

My old PC finally met its demise on me, and as a gamer that was an serious issue! CyberPowerPC had a new computer on my doorstep in less than than two days, and it was every bit of what was advertised. I didn't go into this purchase initially planning to buy a prebuilt system (due to a lot of companies using lesser quality parts) - but this system is nearly 100% name brand, and there's zero way I could have beat this price shopping for individual components to build it myself. The experience really was as easy as unpacking the box, plugging it in, and being all set to get my game on again! I'm extremely thrilled with this purchase, and I've already been recommending them to my friends. If the need ever arises for another computer build in my household, I'll be going straight back to CyberPowerPC.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2020

Awesome pc delivered with good price point. I was provided a game bundle that had Watchdogs Legion, Avengers game and r6 bundle but the r6 bundle only would work for 2000 series video card and I got a 3080. It does say that in some description. After I spoke with Nvidia about it they showed me but when I ordered through Cyberpowerpc it was not made clear and I was not able to redeem it. Spoke with cyberpowerpc customer service also and they weren't helpful at all and didn't show any empathy but w/e I don't blame them. I think it dumb they included it and couldn't make up for it. I called to change package delivery day and was unable because I used Amazon checkout. Nobody's fault but that was annoying, won't use that anymore. (Ship delivery was a variable.)

Get buying tips about Computer Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

This is my second machine ordered from Cyberpower. My first was incrementally upgraded by me from 2006 until 2011 when the only component left was the HDD and the case. That said, even those components lasted me until this year. My new machine is rock solid with an impressive attention to detail for cable management and cooling solution mounting. When the case I originally requested was sold out, Bobby ** reached out to inform me and provided me a number of options. I was able to choose from a number of commercial off the shelf cases that weren't even listed on their site for my chosen build (Ryzen 9 Configurator) and the machine was built and to my doorstep in 5 business days.

The packaging was excellent, and I opted for the protective foam to prevent my GPU from allowing gravity to take over. The performance of the machine has been staggering thus far, and only limited by the inefficient spaghetti code present in many titles today. As with all PC's, upgrades and expansion is always a goal. With the components I chose, and Cyberpower's attention to detail, a swap to an Ampere card and more RAM will be a no effort endeavor.

Lastly is price, after a 5% off coupon, my machine cost a total of 20 dollars to build compared to if I had bought the parts from Newegg and built it myself. Unparalleled value. Addendum: You get what you pay for, if you choose generic components, you will get generic component reliability and performance. I reference my previous build from 2006 because the higher end (at the time) HDD I chose still works as we speak...14 years later. Buy once, Cyberpower will build it right.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

Like the title says, these guys know their stuff! If you're like me then you know that building your PC part by part is the most cost efficient process of getting a PC. I've been really eager in getting a custom built PC so of course was doing extensive research in order to get the best prices. Of course I browsed site by site for at least 2 months before I pulled the trigger. The price I got it for was just under $150 compared to what I would have paid if I built it myself.

The trade off is I got a super dope case, easy warranty process, and the wire management is top notch! Not to mention I expected the PC to arrive at the end of the month September 30. I got it on the 11th of September, ordered on the 8th at midnight! This was not a pre-built item! I selected each piece part by part and they got it delivered in under a week! If I built it myself that would've taken much longer! Not to mention I ordered on Labor day which included an RGB mechanical keyboard and a $50 gift card. I am flabbergasted on how great of an experience this was, thumbs up to you CyberPower! A1+++++ Experience.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

I purchased my second PC from Cyberpowerpc this Black Friday. First one was bought on 2013 and still working. My review is going to break down in 2 parts: Product Review and buying suggestions.

1. The system is not perfect - in my cases. Both of mine had faulty hardware. To get them working, I had to replace the graphic card for the first PC and replace the memory for the second one. My point is, they will work with you and back up their product. I called them and explain what I think the problem is and how I diagnostic. They would take my words and start the RMA right away. Instead of shipping the whole system back to them. I can still have a workable PC during the RMA (assume you have the parts that works). Overall I am happy since I am getting what I paid and that brings to my second part.

2. Saving guild, for people who's looking to buy a new PC, I suggest you go their website to find a pre-build that's around your budget and start changing some core components: Motherboard, PSU, and memory are the most common parts they tend to use less reputable brands on. Spending some extra bucks to upgrade them will make the system more stable in a long run. Try to find "Free upgrades" to save. In my case. I saved from free upgrade from 9600 to 9700KF, ASUS ROG 2060 Super to 2070 Super. At the end, the system is slightly cheaper than if I purchase all the parts and build my own.

Their customer support is friendly and helpful. Wait time is around 3-5 minutes. They all have a really nice voice as well, big plus on that. The voice itself is worth the wait. Overall experience - Good and will recommend to friends.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

I’ve been looking for a good pc for a long time and then I found this Intel Core i5 with a insane GTX 1660 super with 1TB which is better than anything I was looking for. It runs like fluid and is is very smooth and I get an insane amount of fps. If you're gonna play fps games this will help you dominate your competitors and take your gameplay to another level. Best pc I’ve bought for sure. If you're looking for a good pc that will last a long time this is your buy.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2020

Good looking computer. Running like a dream. Easy to set up. Only problem is that the glass came with a small scratch. I’m hoping my wife will either get over it or CyberPowerPC will help us out. I’d buy another from them.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

CyberPowerPC's website was easy to navigate, communication was excellent, and shipping was fast. With the second wave of fauxvid, I was sent home to telework and I needed a new computer and large monitor. I wanted one that was good for a flight sim and teleworking without breaking the bank. After doing some research, they had exactly what I wanted on their "instant ship" page. I received it 3 days later. So far, so good easy setup.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

CyberPowerPC is probably the best prebuilts I've have ever bought. It has so many features and comes with everything ready. I suggest this pc so much. It's so good. I play Fortnite and run around 160 fps. It's so good. No problems. Had it for 3 months.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

I ordered a prebuilt PC and it came with a mouse and keyboard. The mouse was defective so I called CyberPowerPC and the guy had me send him a picture to show what was wrong with the mouse. Within seconds he told me they would send me a new one and I didn't even have to send the other one back. He also answered all of my questions about my PC. Great customer service.

CyberPowerPC author review by ConsumerAffairs

CyberPowerPC is a nation-wide leading computer system manufacturer focused on providing powerful gaming PCs for consumers. The CyberPower company was founded in 1996, opening their gaming PC specialty business in 1998, and is headquartered in City of Industry, Calif.

• VR-ready systems: CyberPowerPC has an entire line of PCs dedicated to working with emerging VR platforms. These systems are VR-capable right out of the box.

• Exclusive gaming series: CyberPowerPC offers a number of exclusive gaming PC series. The Fang series is the company’s most recognizable gaming PC. The Zeus Mini Evo provides a powerful gaming rig in a space-saving compact design. The Syber series of computers are built to look like gaming consoles, and the ProStreamser series has PCs build for game streaming and broadcasting. Each series has models at different prices.

• Fangbook: The Fangbook line is CyberPowerPC’s series of gaming laptops. High definition screens range from 15.6-18.4 inches with video card options varying across models.

• Venom upgrades: CyberPowerPC offers powerful upgrade kits with its Venom service. Consumers can upgrade ASUS, MSI or other gaming PCs with this service, which prioritizes customer’s specifications, overclocking and cable management to ensure airflow.

• Power Mega Pro: CyberPowerPC’s Power Mega Pro PC is built for consumers who want to create their own video, music or gaming content. They are optimized for creative software programs.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team