Baldwin Park, CA

4.7/5 (1152 ratings)
Shop Now on Amazon

About CyberPowerPC

CyberPowerPC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CyberPowerPC?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about CyberPowerPC?

Original review: July 10, 2021

I recently purchased a computer from CyberPowerPC. Configuration was very easy on their website and customer service was easy to get a hold of over the phone when I had questions or concerns. My computer was shipped two weeks faster than expected and was well packaged. The components were installed well, and the cables look professionally routed in the case. The best part is CyberPowerPC honored my special request for the EVGA version of the graphics card, which was a pleasant surprise. They even changed the motherboard to a slightly more expensive one of the same brand that fit the giant video card; the original motherboard had a PCI x1 express port that was in the way.

When the computer is turned on, all the RBG lights come on and can be configured in BIOS. The computer boots right into windows without issues. All the drivers were already installed when I received it, which is nice. One minor complaint is none of the motherboard specific applications were installed, but I can do that easily myself. There was no additional bloatware installed, except for a link to CyberPowerPC to review the computer purchase.

The computer itself runs flawlessly. I tested all the components, and they all work without issues: Prime95 stress tests shows no issues with the CPU, Mem86+ shows no memory errors, FurMark shows the video card works perfectly, and CrystalDiskInfo and CrystalDiskMark show the NVME hard drive is fast with no errors. The power supply also has no issues when combined video card and CPU stress tests draw maximal amperage.

In terms of cost, the computer was between $500 to $1000 more expensive than if the components were bought individually and you built the computer yourself. However, given the silicon shortage, CyberPowerPC is the best option for people who want a new high end gaming computer now. Moreover, it is nice not having to put the computer together yourself and troubleshoot all the problems that arise. Additionally, CyberPowerPC provides a 1-year parts and 3-year labor warranty for peace of mind. The downside to the warranty is CyberPowerPC requires you to pay to have the computer sent to them for warranty service. However, you can buy an upgraded warranty that will pay for shipping both ways if you live in the 48 contiguous states. Overall, if you want a gaming computer now and do not want to wait for computer part prices to normalize, I recommend CyberPowerPC for your next gaming computer.

Original review: April 23, 2021

Bought a prebuilt on a whim from this company. Due to the graphics card shortage, I found this prebuilt to be a good deal. I got an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU with a NVIDIA GTX 3060. This was a 2 day rush shipping model. It took about a few days for the order to process but I instantly got email updates after my purchase went through. I got a personalized email from Carlo stating with current production my order could take 4-6 weeks to process. Totally fine because I knew there would be delays. I emailed Carlo once to see if my computer would be shipped that week. Later that day he emailed me a tracking number. Super fast response. The computer came about 3 days later. It shipped on a Friday and got delayed due to the 2nd day being on a Sunday.

The shipping box was intact without any visible damage. The computer was boxed really well. This prebuilt came with a keyboard and mouse. Both look way better than the photos and I've enjoyed both of those products. I've been using the computer for a little over a week now and love it. It instantly booted up. I did not have find a windows key like others have reported. Super fast and the graphics are AMAZING. The build of the computer is intact and the RGB fans are great. It comes with a small remote and has lots of different modes and color options. The only thing I found was all of the fans were set to exhaust.

There were no fans drawing cold air into the PC. This was a simple fix. I flipped the two fans and the pc is running much cooler now. I checked the fans due to multiple posts saying theirs were not installed right. It was not a big issue and super simple to do. The motherboard came with a nice wifi antenna that is magnetic so I can move it around if I need to. The case is minimal and aesthetically pleasing to look at. Tempered glass side and front with plenty of space for future improvements if I decide to add on to it. Overall, I am super happy with this product and would recommend them.

Get buying tips about Computer Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 6, 2021

Wanted to make my own PC but was unable to get my hands on a modern GPU so my best bet was prebuilt PC. I didn't want a regular prebuilt because none of them hit the specifications I wanted; ITX, value, quality motherboard (good DAC), etc. So I searched online for the best sites to buy a custom prebuilt PC and I ended up choosing CyberpowerPC. They seemed to have the best balance of everything you need; value, options, new GPUs, decent customer service, etc. In my experience/research they don't seem to excel at any one thing but they are good, compared to their competition, at everything.

The website is fine, not amazing or bad. It could definitely be better. Different prebuilts have different 'price floors' which means you have to go through every prebuilt to find the one with the best prices else you may end up paying more for the same PC (I saw as much as $120 difference). While going through the PC customizer I noticed that when I clicked on parts to see more details they were missing completely. I had to use other sites to find more details on all the parts. After ordering I found it annoying to find the page which tracks the progress of the order and when I did it just didn't look good and was annoying to understand.

I was able to customize my computer to have almost everything I wanted. The air cooler, motherboard, case and power supply options are lacking. When I received my prebuilt I had no issues. Everything was in order. The parts were correct, nothing broken, decent packing, all the extra components that come with the motherboard, case, power supply, etc were also with the computer.

All in all you really can't find another a prebuilt PC builder as well rounded as CyberpowerPC. Most other sites are overpriced, lack options, garbage motherboards, bad quality control, bad customer service, bad website, etc. CyberpowerPC did a good job at everything. Room for improvement in the options and website department and it seems from what I've researched their customer service can be hit or miss but all in all I would recommend CyberpowerPC.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

This is such an amazing Gaming PC, especially for first time PC gamers, once it finally got here that is. It was very easy to set up with no hassles at all, just take out all the packaging on the inside and check to see if there are any loose or unplugged wires and start it up! All the specs and the details were pretty much exactly what I paid, no issues at all there. I just wish that the PC had a minimum of 16GB RAM instead of one tiny 8GB, that being said I did have to upgrade to 2 more 8GB RAM to have a total of 24GB RAM (I don't know whether it be best to take out the 8BG RAM it came with and just use my 2 new ones or if it's fine) and I also did put that thermometer inside it so that I can physically see the temperature inside the desktop case (It might have been practical and looks odd but who knows I sure as don't but I thought it was a good idea at the time).

With that in mind I bought it on December 5th 2020 on amazon.ca with a monitor, which said it had 2 day shipping and they did manage to package it up quick but then the next day after the order it said to expect delays. It wasn't till about December 15th that it finally said that the monitor that I ordered had finally moved from the shipping depo and the next day it arrived in a destination 3 hours away from me. I had no updates on the actual PC itself but after that I didn't see much updates until around December 21st when it said that the monitor that was 3 hours away from me is on its way to its destination but once again no further updates to when it's gonna come in until December 29th 2020 my monitor has final along with the PC.

I know it has nothing to do with the company CyberPowerPC but the mailing company and the fact amazon would associate themselves with such terrible mailing company, Canada Post, as I did order something else around the same time from Eastern Europe which came to me faster that that, only 10 days from it being preordered and 4 days from it being mailed directly to my house, compared to having be picked up at the post office.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

I've had my PC from Cyberpower for about a month now and I can't think of a single con to post about it! My goal using Cyberpower was to get a powerful, VR ready, upgrade friendly gaming pc that could compete with the next console generation without paying a huge markup and Cyberpower has checked all those boxes! You are paying a premium price but I can confidently say you are getting a great investment that will smoothly play nearly any game for years to come.

All of that being said the customer service experience relies entirely on your own knowledge of PC parts. You will not get any suggestions from the sales reps if you are inexperienced with PC's in general or aren't exactly sure what you're looking for. You MUST do your homework and have some idea of what you want because the sheer number of build options may make your eyes glaze over if you're not familiar with PC components. But if you are familiar with these things then you'll have more options then you know what to do with and the prices are almost always fair and in line with places like PCPartPicker.

The interface for designing your custom build and swapping parts in and out with a running total of your bill is actually pretty intuitive. But again you must know about the parts themselves. You might save some money building a equivalent PC yourself but if you don't know how, or, like me, live hours from any physical store that sells these things or provides help with them then this is a great option for someone wanting a powerful custom build that has room to be upgraded in the future and a solid warranty.

As far as payment support, Cyberpower was able to resolve a billing issue I had almost immediately and the system itself shipped almost five days sooner than I was quoted. From date of payment to receiving my system only took about nine days which was fantastic. It was packaged pretty securely but this might vary based on the shape of your system case. I've seen systems with thumb screws on the sides can have shipping issues but mine was mint.

The internal component wrapping (which cost extra, boo) was well done and no parts were loose after unboxing and the tempered glass window had protective film on both sides. The techs also provided plastic plugs for the open ports on the graphics card to aid shipping which was a nice touch and I still use to keep out dust from unused ports. The system needed a drivers update out of the box but after that it was ready to play and is limited only by my internet speed! Cyberpower also included a WiFi shark fin antenna you can place on top of your tower that's extremely handy.

Overall I'm very pleased with my purchase. When you're spending north of $1000 it can be difficult to pull the trigger when there are so many options and better components coming out all the time but such is the nature of PC gaming. It might take a little work on your part but Cyberpower will put you on a solid expandable PC gaming foundation for years to come.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

CyberPower is one of the best, if not the best company ever. The pc I bought from them was amazing and ran smoothly and helped me enjoy my pc experience. And such good customer support. I recommend everyone making a purchase from them.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

After viewing plenty of other pc sites I just kept coming back to CyberPower PC because their prices are just that good. I thought to myself maybe there is a catch, but I was wrong. Everything I asked for I got, and the pc of my dreams was made into a reality. I was concerned that it would arrive damaged, but everything was packaged tight and secure. After using my pc for a few days, I can simply say it’s amazing. I can run any game I want and multitask at the same time!!! If I ever need to get another computer CyberPower will definitely be on my list of contenders. Overall great service and great pc build.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

This is my third computer from CyberPowerPC and I must say I'm never disappointed. Their website is easy and you can choose any configuration that you want for your machine or just pick one of their awesome pre-built machines. I can and have built my own computers but now with a family and work who has the time and who wants to worry about parts coming and if you did it right. If you're looking for a new computer check out CyberPowerPC.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

Things have been great for two weeks now. Not any issues other than the occasional graphics card glitches, which is common with the newer cards. I would highly recommend this company, as they have great pricing and follow up with customers daily!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

This pc is the best pc I have ever used. For the price 3060 is crazy on Warzone. Valorant is so fun now that I have a good pc. Playing from my laptop was not fun but now it is better than ever coming from console. It is crazy.

CyberPowerPC author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

CyberPowerPC is a nation-wide leading computer system manufacturer focused on providing powerful gaming PCs for consumers. The CyberPower company was founded in 1996, opening their gaming PC specialty business in 1998, and is headquartered in City of Industry, Calif.

• VR-ready systems: CyberPowerPC has an entire line of PCs dedicated to working with emerging VR platforms. These systems are VR-capable right out of the box.

• Exclusive gaming series: CyberPowerPC offers a number of exclusive gaming PC series. The Fang series is the company’s most recognizable gaming PC. The Zeus Mini Evo provides a powerful gaming rig in a space-saving compact design. The Syber series of computers are built to look like gaming consoles, and the ProStreamser series has PCs build for game streaming and broadcasting. Each series has models at different prices.

• Fangbook: The Fangbook line is CyberPowerPC’s series of gaming laptops. High definition screens range from 15.6-18.4 inches with video card options varying across models.

• Venom upgrades: CyberPowerPC offers powerful upgrade kits with its Venom service. Consumers can upgrade ASUS, MSI or other gaming PCs with this service, which prioritizes customer’s specifications, overclocking and cable management to ensure airflow.

• Power Mega Pro: CyberPowerPC’s Power Mega Pro PC is built for consumers who want to create their own video, music or gaming content. They are optimized for creative software programs.

CyberPowerPC Company Information